Characters for rental~

Yue-er

This is an advertisement for my characters who unfortunately are getting bored because it's the dying season of roleplays (for some reason, I'm finding a huge majority of my current plays dying or is in the graveyard already if you get what I mean *wink*).

They are versatile and the jobs that they are holding on to are what they are doing by default but if you prefer them to hold a different occupation, it's perfectly fine.

I'm currently working on bringing them over (all 366 of them), but it's a huge movement so don't expect me to be fast about it. They are available for any plots, so if you don't see one to your liking or have a specific plot that you wanner try, just drop me a message here or a PM and I'll provide a consultation on the perfect man that I have.

They are a mixture of Seme, Uke and Seke so basically I have someone for anything you have. So bring it on, I suppose?

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

Name: Darren Traviss

Position: Seke (but prefers to be Uke)

Personality:

Blessed by the first flower of the year whose language represent "hope", Darren is extremely optimistic, hopeful and has a great level of tolerance towards others. He would often bring hope to the others and leads a fulfilling life.

Darren is also very organized and commands a high level of respect from the others because of his leadership capabilities. He is a conscious learner, eager to absorb more knowledge whenever possible.

He is also stubborn when it comes to his own principles but sometimes those idealistic thinking of his would get in his way of achieving something bigger.

Darren's personalities would appear to be full of contradiction. Take an example, he is highly responsible but often takes in more responsibilities than he should. He is rash and straightforward but often chooses to keep his thoughts to himself. He appears to be open-minded but is old fashioned at times.

However, Darren had a weakness--overly sensitive. This weakness of his would often lead to him been impatience towards others which makes it hard for him to work under anyone. He is a charming man when he's interacting with people outside his work.

He is a man who has high standards for himself and demand only the best--both in personal life and his professional work. As such the results he delivered is nothing but excellence. He would go to great lengths to ensure his standards are met which places a lot of stress on himself.

Appearance:

Green.%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29.240.1178610.jpg

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

Name: Rikuto Miyamoto

Position: Uke

Personality:

Failure is never an option for Rikuto. Often he has a wild, impulsive energy but he is not a quitter. It is not in his nature to pass along responsibilities, and his persistence and sense of duty mean that he can overcome incredible odds.

Sometimes, however, his stubbornness to see things through to the bitter end, combined with his inability to admit defeat, can make him appear inflexible and intolerant.

Stubborn by nature, Rikuto can impose unbearable pressure not just on himself but also on others, and when pushed into a corner he can resort to using his charm to help him get what him want. This isn’t to say he is dishonest—dishonesty isn’t in his nature—but he's capable of using their seductive powers if he thinks it will help him achieve his goals.

The rock-solid determination of him can stretch patience of those around him; in fact opposition and barriers just tend to strengthen his resolve even further and he is at his most inventive when challenged or confronted. It is really hard to throw Rikuto off course, and even if it looks like he have lost or need to reconsider, he will secretly be planning his comeback, and if necessary his revenge.

The only weakness in his armour is that appearance and image appears to be a bit too much for this young man. Nothing pleases him more than a compliment. He has a strong eye for beauty and style but his intolerance for imperfection can, if left unchecked, exasperate and occasionally alienate others.

With his survival instinct and natural understanding that determination is power, Rikuto possess the potential for outstanding success and he can and do overcome impossible odds.

At his best, Rikuto is charming, controlled and determined. On the darker side of the note, he could be stubborn, erratic and controlling.

Appearance:

Hong.Kong.240.320887.jpg

(WIP)

Name:

Position:

Personality:

Appearance:

(WIP)

Name:

Position:

Personality:

Appearance:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yue-er

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days