Looking for a Seductive uke

XiuLin

Since my rp partner ashton doesn't seem to want to rp after all, i need someone to take his place for my Can't Get IT Up rp.

If I have anything to say about, we would go straight to the smut. But if you want to do story first, it might be a short. My character history on the thread should explain my character's flaws and issues. I need a room mate that is an exhinbistionist. Does peep shows on webcam sites for the thrills. Not new to gay sex by any means. Uses sex toys on him self.

One night after Jun makes a call to his doctor, making him over hear the sounds coming from your character's room, thinks he has found his erection muse again. So Jun goes into the room and catches you on purpose. But since your viewers want more action, you invite Jun to join in. You seduce him wearing very little (short shorts that show the right amount of plump rear end, and a revieling shirt [maybe sheer in fabric]) or nothing at all with some unspeakible toy inside you.

Any Takers?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• yourstalker

• Yujiko

Top Posters In This Topic

you sound very blunt and straight to the point if you want to gimme a try for future reference (though I doubt).......... I do booty shorts,fishnets,chains,collars, kieners, hooker boots, toys(I'll name if you want) candy, wires and all things russian, self plessure, EXCEPT (really big but) shota and rape but from the looks of this forum tisn't allowed so good.