Vanity (Private)

Viperscreed

Vanity, an elegant red and gold building, marble columns hold up the higher floors and if it were not for its reputation you never have guessed that it was a place where people indulged in sins of the flesh along with the trade.

The old styled sign over the door declared the buildings name along with the saying of all the employees 'What will be your pleasure?'.

A large man sat behind a desk, his head bald and his gaze gentile. He will make recomendations and give you your key.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

Top Posters In This Topic

"RAPE!!" Kuro screamed, holding onto a large column outside the building.

"Stop being a baby," Emily teased, pulling his legs. "You said you'd do this if I won."

"YOU CHEATED!" Kuro screamed again, holding onto the column.

Emily sighed and yanked, causing Kuro to hit the ground. She grabbed him by the back of the shirt and pulled him inside.

The man behind the desk blinked a few times, seeing the pair walk into the door.

"Can I help you?" He asked, voice surprisingly soft.

"Yes I need my friend to have sex with the cutest, most innocent one ya got!" Emily said cheerfully.

Kuro glared at her.

((THIS KURO HAS TWO ARMS BY THE WAY. Also do you want my Kuro or Daria's Kuro? The main difference is that hers in a looootttt more impulsive than mine. X3))

"Well that would be our white rabbit Nuka but he comes with a twin." The man said, opening a large book in front of him.

(Nuka is the same as well X3 surprise me!)

Kuro pryed his way out of Emily's grasp. He figured if he was forced to go here, he might as well enjoy it. "I like the name Nuka," he said, leaning on the desk and smirking. "But I don't want no fucking twin." He shuddered, twins scared him.

((Daria's Kuro it is x3 Remember Ryker gets the twin?))

"Well, the thing is, you are Nuka's first customer, Cheshire won't allow you to be alone with him." The man said apologetically, putting a photo on the desk.

A white, black spotted haired boy stood in the picture with long flopped bunny ears and beside him was a boy the small hieght but his hair was black with white spots and his ears stood straight.

(Yep but Cheshire is crazy protective X3 also I support Kuro gaining a fetish for Nuka's freckle/spots X3)

"I suppose but he can be... unpredictable." The man said with a small sigh, Cheshire was always trouble.

"The only rule is that you can't do anything that will leave a mark." He said.

(XD)

Emily pointed at Kuro and laughed. "Take that you sadistic son of a bitch!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MADE ME COME HERE," Kuro pouted, then turned his attention back to

the bald man. "So what now?"

((Ruin my fun, why don't you. T^T --Daria))

"Show me some I.D. then I can give you a key." He answered, smiling.

(Well we can't have you damaging the mercendise XD)

Kuro searched through his pockets, trying to find his driver's license. "I got this," Emily said, walking to the front desk and handing the man Kuro's license. "Sorry, I kinda took it. I didn't think you would take part in your own abuse like this," she laughed.

The man looked over the license for a moment then smiled, handing it back.

"Second floor to the right." He said setting a key on the desk. The number six on the key's tag.