Looking for RP partners (RP based off of I've seen it all [yaoi manga])

XiuLin

So I was inspired recently by a new yaoi manga i brought. It's called I've seen it all. It's an yaoi based of a men's personal part clinic much like gynos do for women. I would like someone for a seme role and one for the glasses wearing doctor from the manga. I will be role playing the uke.

The plot = The main seme in the manga has a cilent that can't get erect. One faithful night, he meets my character who is crying over a yeast infection. Soon they start hanging out of the clinic and the seme finds out my character is the perfect mate. He is caring and soft natured. Also like he has a golden lining to his heart. A real looker too. Soon after dating for a bit, the seme and my character get inimate. Maybe by having your character over after having too many drinks. My character trys to get to bed and strips himself of all clothes in front of the seme. They experience the cure to the seme's psyho disorder of can't getting it up. Soon after that, the seme finds out the uke has a fetish for the glasses wearing doctor. One day after he ends his shift, they come to see him together. They give him a proposial of sorts. "Watch us and join us in threesomes."

Any takers?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yujiko

• reddenish

• Mo_lee

• XiuLin

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds interesting~ I'd love to take part in this~ My only dilemma is that I won't be able to get on but a few times in the week- but I could on pretty often so that it's not a real bother~

hhmmm... sound interesting,... is this RP still open? :)

because if yes, then i would like to join this ^^

- - - Updated - - -

hhmmm... sound interesting,... is this RP still open? :)

because if yes, then i would like to join this ^^