Two Partner

XiuLin

Image: (My avatar and signature)

Name: Xiu Lin

Job: Part time dancer/drag queen at a gay bar.

Top/Bottom or Seme/Uke: Seke

Dislikes:Cocky people and arrgorant men.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• carvinusher

Top Posters In This Topic

Character Info:

Name : Kenooh Lockedheart

Dislikes : Lies, annoying people

Job: Band member/ Student

560985_461149923908268_1309359874_n.jpg

Xiu just got off the stage from giving a show with his fellow drag queens. He was taking down drink orders and returning the drinks to their cilents when suddenly a swift pull was felt on his wrist. He fell into a lap of a man, who oddly enough had a erection in his pants. He noticed the other had unnatural hair color, it was silver or grey in color. How'd he hate to have a color like that. "Your roots must show easily." He said out loud as he tried to get up from the man's lap. But Ken kept him down. "Hey pal! What do you think your doing!?" Said his friend Alice, who was keeping a close eye on Xiu. "Hands off the stars." 'Thank god! Alice your a life saver!' The man released hims grasp on Xiu and he got off his lap. Xiu waved Alice away. "God, why did you have to man handle me like that?" He said with an annoyied attitude. "What's so important that you just had to do that?"

"How about hanging out with us Keenoh?, after all tomorrow is the start of our summer vacation,", asked his friend Lucy.

"And besides we are finished practicing", added by one of his bandmates.

Kenooh sighed.

"Thanks for the offer but I just don't want too, and i want to have some some good rest", he said.

"Oh, please! Just hang out with us ..", Pleaded Lucy.

Keenoh doesn't want to come with them, and the truth is, he is not really interested. He was thinking what should he say to his friends then he decided.

"Fine, I'll go with you", Keenoh said with an uninterested look

(i don't understand the flow of your post. it doesnt match my post not one bit. i had your character pull mine into his lap. you should speak to my character first above all else.)