"A reborn Light" - Private with SammuelColdheart

Len96x

"There is of course a way, but they will make you a slave or something worse if you get such transportation, if you want I can talk with the company to let you get in the plane, I am pretty sure all of the places for second class will be taken but... for first class I am sure I can find a way... even though it's already pass the time to take one." he would say looking at the other with soft smile.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• Len96x

Haku frowned.

"No way am I gonna sell myself as a slave. I have no time for that. I want to enjoy life a little, not be someone's dog," he said, crossing his arms. He could take the train if things were getting desperate.

He would look at him and chuckle standing up "Be right back." he would say going to the backroom of the restaurant, to can he see his friend, plot crying a bit, he would wrap his arms around him from behind and hug him tightly "Now now, don't cry I will be always be your best friend with benefits... but this is the best which I can offer you, now I need to go please take care for you, because when I come back I want to see you healthy and happy." he would sighing softly and letting go of his friend as he would raise his head and look at Yamato "I love you, Yamato. I love you like something way more then just friend, you know that... right?" he would say as Yamato would sigh nod "Well I am sorry that I can't give you what you expect me to give you, but I will be always coming back to you, searching for your soldier when I am desperate... you know that you can have way more stuffs with me, when we are just friends then when we are lovers... I need to go, or I will miss my plane... but please take care for you." he would say nodding and leaving the back room, leaving his friend crying there.

He would then go back to the living place and look at the small guy "Okay, let's go. I will take you a plane ticket." he would say smiling warmly as he would walk to the coats which were near the restaurant entrance and take one of them, wearing it up. He knew that something was wrong with the boy, seems like he ran from home or from a hospital, he though about hospital because the skin and the cloths which he was wearing seemed like on nurse and was smelling like a hospital.

"But first we need to get you new cloths, and new shoes, which will be normal for a guy not for a girl." he would say with kinda serious voice, he never was doing well with boys wearing female cloths.

- - - Updated - - -

He would look at him and chuckle standing up "Be right back." he would say going to the backroom of the restaurant, to can he see his friend, plot crying a bit, he would wrap his arms around him from behind and hug him tightly "Now now, don't cry I will be always be your best friend with benefits... but this is the best which I can offer you, now I need to go please take care for you, because when I come back I want to see you healthy and happy." he would sighing softly and letting go of his friend as he would raise his head and look at Yamato "I love you, Yamato. I love you like something way more then just friend, you know that... right?" he would say as Yamato would sigh nod "Well I am sorry that I can't give you what you expect me to give you, but I will be always coming back to you, searching for your soldier when I am desperate... you know that you can have way more stuffs with me, when we are just friends then when we are lovers... I need to go, or I will miss my plane... but please take care for you." he would say nodding and leaving the back room, leaving his friend crying there.

He would then go back to the living place and look at the small guy "Okay, let's go. I will take you a plane ticket." he would say smiling warmly as he would walk to the coats which were near the restaurant entrance and take one of them, wearing it up. He knew that something was wrong with the boy, seems like he ran from home or from a hospital, he though about hospital because the skin and the cloths which he was wearing seemed like on nurse and was smelling like a hospital.

"But first we need to get you new cloths, and new shoes, which will be normal for a guy not for a girl." he would say with kinda serious voice, he never was doing well with boys wearing female cloths.

Yamato came back from the kitchens and looked at Haku, telling him he'd buy him a plane ticket.

Wait... what?! Haku got up, eyes at the size of plates, as Yamato went to the entrance to put on his coat. Haku just followed since he still had his on.

Yamato then said that Haku needed some other clothes that weren't for a girl. Haku frowned as he felt his cheeks heat up.

"T-They're my sister's," he quickly said, Yamato wasn't supposed to get the idea he ran away. That'd make everything just harder. "I borrow them since the rest is being washed right now..."

Gods, he sucked at lying...

Yamato would chuck softly "Yea right..." he would say and finally finish up with his coat wearing, and wrap his scarf around his neck, reaching to the boy's hand and pulls him with him, out of the restaurant into a rush to the shop which was just across the street, it was a shop for teenage cloths "Just pick up whatever you want I will wait for you there..." he would say pointing with his finger at the reception where you are suppose to pay for the stuffs which you took.

"B-but I really don't need any!" Haku said (quite loudly) holding his left hand, the one Yamato had been holding seconds ago. It was tingling. "I'm serious, It's fine. I've got some clothes in my bag anyway." He tried to fake smile through his embarrassment. This Yamato was a handful and was making an idiot out of him. Whether he does it on purpose was a mystery.

Yamato would narrow his eyes, as he would pick up few cloths and enter into the change room with the smaller guy, he would take and sneakers too, and start to undress the other from his wet cloths "Well if you won't do it on your own I will do it for you. As I said before I really dislike seeing guy wearing a female cloths no matter the excuses." he was sounding now a bit more rougher seems like he was losing patience.

"Alright! Alright! I'll try them on!" Haku said, pulling Yamato's hands off of his shirt. He blushed from embarrassment as he gently kicked him out of the small dressing room. "Just get out, I can do this myself." He closed the curtain and waited a little before looking at his stomach, hoping Yamato hadn't seen the black spots and his rib cage clearly visible.

Yamato would look questionable over the other but when he is kicked out he will understand, and nod leaving the change room, he didn't really saw anything from the other male's body... it wasn't his intention he is not a pervert or something "You know, you seem quite small for your age... when we get in Japan, why don't you start training, I will talk with my personal coach to help you out with the trains, I am sure this will give you better healthy and put some weight on your small body... I am sure you can use it someday..." he would say looking over few sneakers which were near the dress room.

Haku pulled the sweater over his head while listening to his friend (?) outside the dressing room. He was talking about training with him when they'd arrive in Japan. Unbelievable... He was going to Japan!

"When do you go training? And what kind is it?" He asked. He wanted to spend his time mostly outside and looking at things and not every evening in a gym hall. But spending time with Yamato sounded like fun... wait what? He just met this guy!

"Oh, pretty much basic martial arts, I love to train martial arts, because you are outside in the nature, inhalating fresh and clean air, till you meditate or doing your new moves and trying learn them, pretty much amazing."

He would said chuckling softly, because he imagined once more the place, it was like a lovely place for him, peace in heaven, where he could relax and enjoy on everything which he share with his inside soul.

He heard Yamato talking, like he really enjoyed his training. Haku smiled.

"I think I'll give it a try, but I don't think I'll be able to lift my foot higher then the height of my knee," he chuckled.

"I'm done," he opened the curtain of the dressing room.

Yamato looked at him, and was amazed he was like stunned for a moment looking at him, he was really attractive, he would smile and pat softly the other male's head at the top, and shake a bit his head.

"You look amazing." he would say with a soft smile and goes to the seller and he would say to mark his cloths, the seller will come to Haku, and start making his cloths, Yamato would smile and pull out his Credit Card and gave it for the check.

Haku huffed annoyed.

"Stop patting my head, please," he whined, laying his hair good again. Yamato smiled and complimented how the sweater looked on him. Haku blushed. "T-Thanks," he scratched the back of his head as Yamato payed. Why was he so freaking nice to him! Why was he acting so friendly towards him? As if they've been friends forever.

"Now let's go, or we will miss our plane." he would say at smirk, walking to the exit of the shop and raising his hand to stop a taxi, he would open the back door of the car for Haku, and then closed after he got inside and then he would sit on the front spot "To the Airport." he would say to the driver as he would nod and start driving.

When the two of them arrived at the airport, Haku's eyes grew twice their size at what he saw. He had seen airports before... on tv... but the real life-version was... a lot bigger! There were escalators to four more floors and queue's where the passengers had to let their passport get checked. Everywhere people were walking and talking and dragging their luggage behind them.

It was huge!

When the driver arrived at the airport, he would stop just on few steps in front it, and say the numbers which the car scored till they come here, Yamato would smile and nod pulling out from his pocket few thousand yenis and give them to the driver he would nod and smile and start preparing the change "Keep it, I don't need it, buy yourself a breakfast or something." he would say and smile leaving the car, and entering into the airport Haku was already inside, he noticed that he was quite surprised "Seems like you come at a airport for first time..." he would say chuckling softly and reach up for Haku's hand and start walking forward everyone in the airport new about Yamato, he was one really famous writer, and everyone was enjoying having him at their place, he would a bit more forward and reach to the tickets place "I would like to get my VIP spot at 1th class, and another emergency ticket for him, he is with me, but we forggot to buy a ticket few hours ago, so here we are... I will pay if I have to double..." he would say as the ticket seller would nod and smile "Can I have your passports gentlemans?" he would say looking at small boy and at Yamato. Yamato would pull out from his inside pocket his documents and place then on the plot in front them.

Haku gave his ID card before they were let through. On the way to the plane, he never stopped thanking Yamato for helping him and doing so much for him.

Yamato would just scratch the back of his head nervously and smile "Now now, it's okay. I just hope I do the right thing I don't want to be searched by Interpol for kidnapping a kid..." he would mumble and sigh softly passing through the last checkpoint finally getting inside the plane's body.