Romeo & Julian (Allen x Xianghua)

Xianghua

Ashton blinked in surprise for a moment, not exactly expecting to see a women answer the door. He felt sting in the pit of his stomach and he didn't exactly know why. Shaking his head to collect himself, he gave a small smile to the girl. "Hello, i'm sorry if I disturbed you.!"

Shifting to himself and fixing his shirt he held out the envelope. "I'm looking for Nikita, he helped me about of a bind last night and I never got to really repay him. Do you think you could give this to him for me?" He asked keeping it held out to her with a light,soft expression.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xianghua

• ~Ashton~

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"Okay," she yawned again. With one hand she accepted the envelope and with the other she scratched her bright pink hair. She turned slightly. "NIKITA!" she yelled.

"WHAT?!" Nikita answered back. He staggered sleepily out of the bedroom and down the hall, to the front door. "What is it?" he asked tiredly, rubbing his eyes, when he saw the other from last night. "What are you doing here?!" he asked, much more rudely than anticipated. He was just shocked and a little embarassed.

"Be nice," Celty said. "He brought this for you." she sleepily thrusted the envelope at Nikita's chest.

Ashton winced lightly at the sound of the girl yelling for Nikita, his ears had always been rather sensative since he was young. Watching the other stumble towards the door in a drunked sleep stupor caused him to check the time. Perhaps I came to early? He gave a warm smile to Nikita "Hello again, I came to give yo-" He stopped when he was cut off by the rather rude remark. Blinking silently he backed up a step as reflex, The driver immdeiatly stepped in front of the small, startled young boy. Giving a smile. "I am sorry to bother you so early Sir, but speaking in such a tone is uncalled for." Without a second word Takano had wheeled ASh back and put him in the car without giving Ashton the option to object. And with that the car was once more off, leaving Takano with the envelope that held the newest cell phone and a few hundred dollars with a note that read. "I remembered you didn't have a cell, so picked this up for you, my number is programed into it so call if you need anything :)"

Nikita blinked, and Celty let out a loud laugh, closing the door. "Damn, you're bitchy in the morning!"

Nikita rolled his eyes, both of them now fully awake, as they sat onCelty's bed and huddled under blankets. Celty snatched the envelope out of Nikita's hands and opened it. "Jesus christ..." she mumbled. "What'd you do, take a bullet for him?"

She handed the contents to Nikita, as they read the letter. "This definitely seems like too much," Nikita said. "All I did was help him with his ankle."

Celty grabbed the phone and called the only contact that read 'Ashton'. She handed the phone to Nikita. "Apologize," she said.

Ashton sat in the back seat, mentally scolding himself for being such a child and rushing over here so early in the morning. Not everyone selpt on his sleeping hours after all,leaning back in the seat he signed and closed his eyes. However his phone rang the moment he did, reaching into his pocket he flicked it open and checked the caller I.D. Seeing who it was caused him to smile and hit the talk button. "Hello? I'm sorry for visiting so early by the way..?"

Ashton gave a bright laugh and nodded, even though he knew the other couldn't see him. "It is perfectly alright, i'm sorry for going to ealy, i was really rude of me and will not happen again I promise."

"Alright well... I guess that's it, then. Thank you for everything." Nikita hung up.

Celty smacked him in the back of the head. "What kind of apology was that?!"

Ashton blinked as he hear the beep, beep, beep of the disconnected cell phone. "He hung up on me?" AShton looked at his phone in curiosity as they sped back to the house, repeating once more. "He really hung up on me?"