Temper (private) II

Viperscreed

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Viperscreed

Tomaya rais himself from the chair and walked out Of the kitchen and walked torwards his bedroom, opendt the door and walked in and walked torwards the bed and la himself down on a bed and tok up a picture Of him and his brother When they whas kids ans he start crying again

Tamuya smiled and said" you know Rory i whas very close to my brother since we whas kids, we never fight and did we aplogize to eashother and be friends again, i really loved my brother very much, he whas everything to me and now i never Get to see him again"he said crying harder

Tamuya write a paper where the sto

"Dear Rory and Candy I'm leaving there for good and there can still continue to live here whitout me beside of there. I'm going to miss there very much but I must do this I can't live whitout my family beside of me and I hope there is not going to hate me for this and I love there both so much, the time I have spendt whit there whas enjoyable and I whas very lucky to meet there and there is very important to me so I'm sorry for doing this to there and Rory sorry for to leave you since we just got together but I really love you so much and you whas the best boyfriend I whis for and I really hopet to be whit you forever but I guess that whould not happened, so Rory and Candy please forgett about me and move on whit there life and I hope there for en good future whitout me

From Tamuya

And after he write the paper he tok a knife from his pants and use that to kill himself and fall down on the floor