Viperscreed

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• After The Tempest

[XD]

Zack huffed and sat in his throne, crown sitting crooked on his head. The prince was very bored. He blinked his brown eyes slowly, humming. He broke into singing. "You spin my head right 'round, right 'round.."

Ashton squeaked as a girl hugged him from behind, the girl he was supposed to marry. The prince sighed heavily, he didn't even like girls! 'I hate being a prince!' he thought angrily.

"Hello, Ashley..."

"Bored?" Lemon asked popping up from behind the throne to look down at Zack.

Nuka was busily helping the cooks in the kitchen, running from one end of the room to the other fetching varies things for them.

Zack jumped then calmed. He nodded and yawned. "Very. Extremely. Boreddd." He groaned. Looking up at Lemon he sighed.

Ashton tried to tug away from Ashley. "I uh..have to work on my studies!" He ran off.

Zack shrugged. "Do you have any ideas?" He sighed, staring up at him.

Ashton ducked into the kitchen to hide.

[is Nuka already Ashton's servant or not yet?]

"Many but I think most of them would get you in trouble." Lemon laughed.

Nuka was still getting yelled at.

(Yeah but someone asked for his help in the kitchen and he. couldn't. say. no! X3)

Zack laughed. "What would get me in trouble?" He grinned.

Ashton frowned. "Hey, what's going on?" He walked over to Nuka, glaring at those who were yelling at him.

"We could go streacking." Lemon snickered.

"Oh A-ashton, I knock a bunch of stuff over it was completely my fault." Nuka said quickly looking up at the prince.

Zack rolled his eyes and playfully shoved Lemon. "Anything else?"

Ashton ruffled Nuka's hair. "Don't worry about it." He gave the cooks a warning glare as if telling them not to yell at Nuka again.

Zack snickered. "Oh, so you just want to see my body?" He did a little pose then cracked up laughing.

"Someone to help me hide from Ashley.." Ashton said, making sure the annoying girl wasn't around.

[You post on Love is like a tempest?]

Zack shrugged, running his finger over the velvet of the chair. The spoiled boy sighed.

Ashton nodded. "The gardeners rock."