Haunted or Cursed

XiuLin

Name: Mika

Personality: Thinks himself highly. Stubborn and demanding. Aggressive but kind to loved ones. View himself as a king of the popular kids at school.

Likes: Unusual adventures and trills. Adrenilan. The supernatural and ghost stories. The feel of being creeper out.

Dislikes: anything spicy, being wet and rain storms.

Image: 10seixd.jog

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• ghordge

• Xianghua

• empecool

moe-139232-sample.jpg

Name: Mingzhu Xianghua, goes by Xianghua

Personality: Tsundere but loyal, Mingzhu never leaves her friends' sides, at least, if she felt like she had any. Being an artist and a yaoi fan, she likes to spend most of her time drawing shounen ai pictures. Secretly wishes she was Japanese instead of Chinese. Because she lived in an orphanage until she was 12 (then adopted by a rich French family), she has trust issues, and gives most people the cold shoulder. Mingzhu is incredibly shy, but once she opens up, won't shut up. Aspiring owner of Pudding's, an Asian desert food truck.

Likes: Deserts, strawberries, chocolate, and anything sweet. Art, yaoi, cooking, and anything about zombies. Very fast runner, but doesn't necessariy enjoy it.

Dislikes: Fast food chains, or any restaurant that isn't passionate about what they do, most people, and being alone. Terrified of storms.

Other: Deathly allergic to mushrooms.

b9b34f97.jpg

Name:

Asegawa Hikaru

playing the guitar, basketball, volleyball, loves to sing (but he really, really sucks, Thank God he’s really good looking) and his loving friends

Dislikes:

eating vegetables, flirty girls, close minded people and SCARY stuff

Personality:

He looks cool. He acts cool. He’s with his cool friends. He’s athletic. He’s charming. What else could you even ask for? Asegawa has it all. If you need help in anything that is related to sports, just say so and he’ll deal with it for you, for a price of one Set B lunch or a salad (with lots of mustard on top) in the cafeteria. But if a close friend asks for help, he’ll be there for you … for just the price of one can of cold coffee. He never fails to attract anybody’s attention; even the dirtiest molester in a train would find it hard to resist Asegawa’s charm. But, here’s the catch. He’s afraid of ghosts~~or anything that could give him a scare. And nobody knows his dirty little secret.

(OOC: I think we should XD, should we assign a leader of their group? I nominate Mika-san, since my character is scaredy-cat, and Mingzhu is a girl, the others won't like it their leader is a coward or a girl, would they?)

(Sorry for being so late!)

Name: Kimberly, or Kim as she calls herself.

Dislikes: Being a girl, her parents, girly stuff(especially those frilly dresses)

Personality: This hard-headed girl is not one you want to pick a fight since her strength is almost like that of a boy, and her speed is even faster. Due to moving around much, and due to her personality, she never really made any friends. Only with the guys that didn't find her scary or weird. Kind of a loner and tomboyish. The reason for that she dislikes being a girl is because of her parents that treated her like she was a fragile porcelain doll.

Motto: "Leave it to me!"

b0c30ffc3f071d391688c108140fddff.jpg

Mika finished plugging in couple stobe lights around the livingroom of his apartment. He then called his friends to finish up their decoring for halloween. They were going to have a small party then on all hallow's eve. He began passing out beers to his friends once they had gathered. "Thank you for your wonderful help everyone. This party is going to be a blast and a success." He lead the group of friends in a toast even though they were all underage. In case people they invited came he got the okay to use the roof of his apartment building as an over flow for party goers. He sat down. "This is not the only thing we are doing for halloween. I have an adventure set for us before the party." He mishiously smirked. "We are going to infestigate the rumored haunted mansion in the forest!" He proclaimed to the other's. "And no one is going to back out of this. Dress warm and drop off your costumes here an hour before sunset. The party doesn't start until nine pm anyways. I have rented supernatural equipment for that night. I want you to try to get evps. That is our mission. To try to catch on tape the other worldly creatures like my idols the ghost adventures crew. Be aggressive if you have too. If you find anything bring it to the party." He kept saiding to make sure his point got acrossed to everyone, even the ones that were already shaking in their skin and trying to back out of the pre-party plans.

At the sound of the adventure set Mika was talking about,

Chills were sent down on Hikaru's spine giving him an awful lot of goosebumps.

He was even shaking to boot.

Deep down he was thinking,

Wwaaaaaahhhhhh!!! I know something like this is going to happen.

The color of his face turned pale.

Cold sweat was dripping from his forehead.

His feet were glued to the ground.

It's as if his stomach was turned upside down, inside out.

And his knees almost gave him away.

What am i gonna do?

This is bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad really BAD!!!!!

He smirked at seeing the paleness of Hikaru's face. "Hikaru, do you protest my plans?" He said before chugging his beer then went behind his chair. He leaned by his ear. "But the place is calling for you. I can feel it in my bones and I bet you can too." He said in his best mimicking creepy voice he could come up with. He then grabbed the other's shoulders unexpectly making the poor scared teen jump nearly out of his skin.

Damn you Mika!

Your gonna get cursed sometime soon. Just wait and see!

"Nn-no! I am not protesting or something. You know how i love our group right? I was just thrilled with excitement."

"See, I'm having goosebumps as proof! Hahaha!"

He smiled wryly in reasponse to Mikas's teasing.

Lies. Its so obvious!

Damn it! My body can't stop from shaking.

Honestly. What was he thinking, suggesting something so scary. We aren't kids anymore!

"Mika-san!" he shot his right hand upwards, "Ddd-do we have to go in alone? Ooo-or we can have a partner just to make sure everyone's safe?" he was stuttering as he asked the other.

Please, let me at least have a partner.

Please, let me have a partner.

Please let me have a partner.

Please...

were the incantations he was praying inside his head.

"Since there are four of us, we can go in pairs. I want you guys to cover every inch of the place. Even in the crawl spaces of the attic." He stepped away from the other, laughing with a evil tone. His voice cracked from the deep laughter and he began choking on air he sucked in through the mouth. He sat down on the couch. "Oh Hikaru, I can make you get more scared. Just a night in my bed will send a gang of thrills up your spine and get your heart pumping quickly." He teased as he hinted at something sexual as he got the killing glare from Hikaru. He winked at the other. "We all know I am bisexual. Stop acting like it is a bad thing." He sighed and grabbed another beer.

Extreme relief was seen on Hikaru's expression.

He stopped trembling.

His expression brightened like the rays of the sun.

And his cool attitude was back again.

"If you want me so badly, why don't you say so?

You know that I wouldn't refuse such good proposal from you.

Although i definitely hate flirty girls, I wouldn't mind it if it was you."

He answered back, while Mika grinned at his invitation.

"Going back to what i was saying, I want Kim to be my partner. Would you allow me the honors, my dear?" He playfully teased her.

"Awe Hikaru, you don't want to be paired with me?" He pouted as he felt offended by the other male. "I will promise to be on my best behavior with you at the location. Do any of you know more details about the manison? I haven't done my research yet. Wasn't it rumored a whole family of four got murdered there?" He said to the other three.

Mingzhu just watched and listened, not saying anything. She was drawing a picture of her favourite yaoi couple, Kuro and Nuka ((YYEEEEEEAAAAAAH!)), and was concentrating to hard to notice the other two flirting. The only thing going through her head at the moment was yaoi, yaoi, yaoi. And a typical craving for something sweet.

"Haha! Tsk. tsk tsk." As he flicked his index finger to the right and to the left.

"I won't fall for those dirty tricks of yours Mika-san. We can do that some other time, " he winked back.

"Besides, you won't be able able to enjoy the mansion if you're with me. If you know what I mean."

The truth is, I don't want to go to that damn mansion. For godsake!

Let alone be with some pervert. This is one crazy Halloween Party!!!

Kim, please help me.

He was looking at her desperately.

His eyes was begging her to notice what he was implying.

He wanted to hint Kim, but the other wasn't paying attention.

Kim had listened to Hikaru and Mika's conversation with jealousy, amd felt very happy when Hikaru wanted to pair up with her, she just didn't know when to reply. "Hikaru, I'll go with you. I can't leave you into the hands of some pervert." She smiled protective and turned to Mika, continuing the earlier subject. "Actually they were five, the rumours never mentioned the killer. The last one committed suicide after slashing her baby brother to pieces..." Kim, that had been interested in that house for a long time, had searched the net for information many times already.

At first all she found was rumours but after weeks of non-stop looking she found an article from 1873, the same year that of the murdercase. She became obsessed with the family, and the cold-blooded girl that had held her family hostages for almost a year.

"Arigatou na. Tasukata!" he whispered to Kim.

"Uwaaahhh. That was way way back. 1873? My grandparents weren't even born at that time. Haha."

Obviously, he was trying to change the topic.

But the cold stare from Mika stopped him from saying something off the topic.

"Ryuu-jiichan used to talk about not approaching that mansion. He said since the family died, there were strange sounds that could be heard around that area. Several other curious people already entered the said mansion, but when they've come out, they said they couldn't remember a single thing."

Mingzhu finished perfecting the final line on her picture. She was so involved, she didn't even notice the others totally ignoring her. But she was used to that. "I AM THE QUEEN OF EVERYTHING!" she yelled, holding the picture above her head like a wrestling belt.

Mika looked up at the drawing in the other's hands. He started laughing. "Sure you are Ming." He sighed so are you all staying over tonight. "I can order pizza for us." He said getting off topic himself. His blood was boiling with eagerness. The things the other's were saying about the mansion just seemed to interest him. "And I am not some pervert. I am the group's perverted so I am special."

Mingzhu hugged the picture to her chest. She always had the feeling that her friends didn't like her, yaoi made her feel special, it gave her heart a warm and fuzzy feeling. It made her sad that she couldn't have any part in it. She folded the picture into a heart and slipped it in her bag, then began drawing a new one. She had no interest in what they were talking about, if they weren't gonna include her, she wasn't gonna listen.

"Ming, are you coming with us?" He said wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulling her against him. "You just missed me flirting with Hikaru. That is real life Yaoi. Would it spark your interest if I kissed him?" He said whispering to her so the other's could not hear him.

"Whatever Mika-san~ If you do that right here, right at this moment, you're gonna get the punch of your life! You got that?!"

raising his hand in a fist as he threaten the oh-so-flirty leader of theirs.

"By the way Mingzhu, " shifting to her ,

"don't you have anything to share with us about that mansion?"

he decided to emphasize the topic at hand,

just in case, Ming wasn't listening to their conversation.

Although they were friends, they haven't had the time to get to know each other,

since she was so obsessed with "that little world of hers."

But deep down he knows that she meant no harm,

its just that you should make her feel that you want to be with her.

Or at least that's what he thinks.

Mingzhu's eyes widened. She almost screamed, but quickly held it in when Hikaru objected. "I don't know anything about it," she said softly, returning to her drawing. "But if we're going, I'll go by myself." She noticed none of them really wanted to be with her, and didn't want to burden anybody.