MasterXMaid love story(Yaoiloverfangurl19and Empecool)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryo was on his way to his work. He got a work as a Maid in a western style mansion. After sometimes he came to the mansion and knocked on the door. An old man opened the door and let Ryo in. The old man took Ryo's clothes and said he should should wait for the young master.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• empecool

The main-butler Simon opened the door and welcomed the new housekeeper, a quiet boy named Ryo Lover. "Welcome to Michael-samas mansion. I will tell the master that you have arrived but first..." Simon looked at the boy from head to toes. "You will have to change out of those clothes. Wear these instead." He gave the boy his new uniform, a black dress that ended slightly over the knees and a white apron.

Michael had finally agreed with his main-butler about getting another housekeeper, in other words a maid. The old geezer had tried to convince him for months but not until the butler had said that he was to old to take care of the house himself had he finally agreed. So he had sent Simon to hire a maid for him, a cute little girl would surely 'take care' of him well.

His thoughts got abrupted when the old man entered the room. "The new maid has arrived. You were willing to see her, if I'm correct?" Simon spoke. Michael only nodded, he wanted to see the rumoured new girl, the girl with the odd name.

Michael had Simon announce his arrival and entered the big room.

The girl that waited for him inside of the room was a real beauty. He, who was a person with high standards, felt a slight attractment for her.

Michal studied the girl, her chest were to small for the uniform. He had to have someone redo it, make the dress fit her body better, make it shorter.

"Yes, I'm Michael. What's your name girl?"

The surprised look on Michaels face was worth to remember. "You mean that you're not?" He stared at the other, the girl was actually a boy?! "Simon... what dores this mean?" He growled furiously.

Ryo saw Michael and said "Yes I'm a boy not a girl, but please let me work here, I have search for work about two months and now I have finally got a job. I was happy when i got to work here, so i beg you, please let me work here."

Michael ignored the boy, still awaiting an acceptable answer. "You said that you wanted a maid..." the butler answered. Michael grew more furious. "I wanted a FEMALE maid! A girl that I could do perverted things to!" He finally payed attention to the boy. Maybe this one would accept his conditions. "You can stay. But since I got my hopes up about this, you'll have to agree with a few conditions. You don't mind do you?" He grinned and touched the 'girls' face.

The man chuckled, he was amused by this little kitten. "First of all, your uniform... we'll have to change it to something more fitting, you're a man after all" he turned his head to the butler. "I'll need you to take his measurement so that I will be able to design something else for this brat." He turned back to Ryo. "For the rest you'll have to wait and see." Another grin decorated his handsome face. 'You'll see, you'll see' he though and chuckled quietly.

Michael shoot away a charming smile. "That's good. I'll leave you in Simons hand now. If you need something you only need to tell him." He kissed the others cheek and made a 180 degrees turn out of the room.

Simon, who had quietly watched the whole obstacle, pulled out a measure tape. "Now, get undressed boy." He wanted to get this over with quickly. "Any questions about your new life?" He tried to strike up with a conversation, make the boy feel comfortable around him.

Simon forced himself to smile, what an irritating kid. "Of course, since one of your choirs is to help the master at night." he let out a sight.

Simon took his measurements and got ready to leave, "I will get going now, you can have a look around the house if you want to." He left for the master.

Ryo looked around the house and realized how big this house was. After looking around the house, he got lost and didn't know where he was.

Michael were just about to start working on the new dress, it would be shorter than the other and the chestpart would be smaller, when someone opened the door to his workroom. Simon entered, "Simon, fetch the boy for me, I need him to try this on." he answered, "Michael-sama, the boy seem to have disappeared somewhere in the mansion. Shall I look for him?" Michael grinned widely. "I'll help looking, this was part of my plan after all."

Michael left the room and turned his steps to the left wing, the part of the house that was biggest. "Ryo, where are you? Ryo!"