Unnoticed Stalker(Saga+Empecool private)

empecool

Looks:

a88fa4da191aba758649da15464b947f1325688873_full.jpg

Name: Yochi Murakami

Class: 1:4

Likes: Quiet places, Studying, Shoujo manga(even though he hides it)

Dislikes: Idiots, Perverts(at least he says so himself),

Position: Uke

Personality:

He often calls people for 'pervert' or 'idiot'. At the first glance he'll appear to be a mature person, and if you look closer he turns out to have a cold and violent personality, but the truth is that he is a very affectionate and caring person. Even though he uses excuses as: "You're to stupid to do it yourself" or "I'm not doing it because I like you", the only thing he really wants is to be acknowledged of by the person he likes. He can also be really scary when his 'pervert' mode goes on. Quite a complicated case, this one.

Other Info:

His name means 'quiet', quite an opposite to his real personality.

Background:

Is born in a low-class family. He got a lot of older and younger siblings, which results in him not getting noticed by his parents.

animeproduct019_top_10_schools_in_anime_you_wish_to_go.jpg

Yoshi sighed; 'damn it, why do I have to be here? Why can't I just go somewhere else, somewhere quiet?' The boy sighed again. He looked around to see if he was able to find an escape route, if it became to boring that is, which it probably would. He hated these kind of things, the opening ceremony and especially when the principal and the top student was going to have their speeches.

They had asked him to do the speech for the first years, but because of his 'condition' he had felt the urge to 'politely' refuse it. Well, politely and politely... He had beat the shit out of the person who asked, not a good move since the teacher in question quit her job but only after she'd lowered his grades. 'Geez, why do I think about that now? So annoying...'

He continued to look around even after the speeches had begun, and noticed a really good-looking person sitting with the rest of the teachers. His interest sparkled. Who was that person? Thought and questions filled his mind, he hardly noticed that the person in question rose and stood in front of the podium, ready to make his speech.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• empecool

• Saga

.:: Looks ::.

noblesse-1819887.jpg

.:: Name ::.

Shui Lei

.:: Age ::.

.:: Occupation ::.

Chemistry teacher

.:: Likes ::.

To cause pain, to have control over things, to experiment with one's mind (in brief screwing their brain)

.:: Dislikes ::.

Brats, noisy places, to be doubted

.:: Position ::.

Seme

.:: Personality ::.

If there is one word that can be fitted for Lei's personality,then that must be 'yandere'. His personality is hard to get and almost impossible to tell what he's up to,whenever it is. Shui Lei appears to be all kind and gentle,until he lays eyes on something that interests him. Mind-fixed,he is possessive and when his brutal and mean side is unlocked one should better run. Often involved in funny situations,but the cause of it is most probably his 'yandere' side. While playing all kind and sweet-smiling,the next moment he might announce a war.

.:: Other information ::.

Lei is a half Japanese and a half Chinese. His name means "Water thunder" (Shui Lei).

One thing that a normal person wouldn't know about this ''kind'' and ''sweet'' kind of teacher is the 'dragon' tattoo on his back,which is due to his background.

.:: Background ::.

Shui is the heir of the rich and famous Chinese clan - ''Lei''. Although a heir,he refuses to go that path,so ' has moved to Japan,becoming a teacher. His twisted personality is better suited for the position of a leader,yet he is a teacher. Shui never talks about his background,and thus no one would even suggest he has something to do with the scary mafia. But who would know such a thing? He is the school's loving teacher,who would help you no matter what (though everything has a price).

============= ** =============

It's been four years now since Shui moved to Japan,and it wouldn't be his first time to do the speech on the opening ceremony. Actually it'd be the second time.

Although the scary side of his,he wore his sugar sweet smile on his way up to where teachers gathered - the podium.

He had to hand-shake with all his co-workers and nodded to the director's direction to greet him. What a well-mannered man,one would think. But was it part of his job as a teacher,or actually because he was this way?

The dark haired male made his way to the slightly high desk, where he had to stand and start the ceremony,as one of the model teacher - actually the best model teacher.

-"Good morning everyone, I am Shui Lei. I am more than pleased to greet our freshmen this year and to see, once again, the seniors of our school. Every year,as many of you know...",he kept his smiling face and his gentle aura,while the opening speech continued. Even the girls started seeing flowers around him.

Once he was about to end his speech,he turned slightly to the right and out-stretched hand to greet the director for his speech,

-"And now let's have the honor to be greeted by our school director,Mao Yukimura.",he glanced back to the crowd for a quick wink and a sweet smile - he would always did it anyway.

"Don't let it out,don't let it out. This old geezer,so frigging annoying...",while smiling at the teacher, Shui was holding back the urge to smash the male's head against the desk. No reason behind it,he just disliked being in the spotlight,thus he needed to smash something. One glance toward the glass of water set there,he frowned a bit,holding back the urge to just DO IT.

"What the he..." Yochi mumbled for himself; flowers, where did those damn flowers come from!? There was no way he was going to sit back and "enjoy" the whole thing, he hated people who acted all 'sweet' and 'sugary'; he found it despicable, maybe because he wasn't able to act like that himself. "I'm leaving." The students around him stared at him; was he really going to ditch the ceremony? He rose up and began to walk away from his seat, the other students and that gross teacher; Shui Lei. He got to be a pervert; why else would he act like that around a couple of high-school students? Yochi sighed as he pushed the big double door open and left the staring students.

The cold breeze felt nice against his hot face; when he had calmed his anger, he had only felt embarrassed for leaving in the middle of the opening ceremony. "Tch..." He kicked the can of soda he had bought from the wending-machine, took out his anger on it. "Why the heck is it so hard to say what I really want to, I want to be like that stupid chemistry teacher; I want to be able to do that flower thing he did..." Yochi was talking to himself, mumbling about what he really wanted to be.

Lei had to go back to his seat,and just when he crossed arms in front of chest,his eyes averted to the side. They moved slowly,as pupils darted on a certain figure. Shui had the great ability to memorize many things with just a glance,or how was called 'photographic memory'. But,

"Hm...A freshman?",he lifted a brow,keeping his calm, but yet serious gaze, over the boy who was on his way to leave the ceremony.

Yochi left as if he didn't care at all,a small smirk escaped Shui's lips.

"Eeeh....interesting." The dark haired male got up from his seat and made his way out from another routine,or as said 'backdoors'.

When he was to go out and meet the awfully annoying sun rays,he jabbed his hands in pockets. The sweet and sugar-like appearance of his disappeared in just a second. It was odd and unbelievable how one could change his expression so suddenly. Right now he looked nothing more or less than a heartless and cold man,with a zero facial expression.

Coming out from a blind corner,he saw the boy all grumpy and sulky. And just when he fixed his personality into prince-like one,a can of soda flew his way. He reached hand up and caught it with ease. Still - he was smiling.

I want to be like that stupid chemistry teacher

"Heh.",he chuckled voicelessly in his mind,his smile still on and the can still in hand.

But it wasn't time to think he was in a good mood,or something. Actually,that was the scary about him. His never dropping creepy smile when mad.

Could it be...a new toy?

Shui slammed the can against the ground and played out ''a falling after tripping on a can of soda''.

-"Aaaah,that hurt.",he chuckled all silly,rubbing his forehead as a sign he ''hit'' himself.

The beast was about to catch his prey.

He heard a sudden noise from behind him, a bang.

Aaaah, that hurt.

Yochi stared with surprise at the teacher. "Wha-what the..." 'Did I just hit him with the can?!' His gaze didn't leave the other male, until he noticed the way he was acting. He held out his hand, waited for the other to grab it. "Did I hit you? Are you okay?" He forgot to feel nervous about how he was acting, it was a pure reflex to ask those questions; maybe it was because of the similar situations at home that he knew how to act when things like that happened.

Still on ground,Lei kept his eyes lowered,yet noticed the reach of the boy,offering him a helping hand.

"Did I hit you? Are you okay?"

"Hehe,naive.",he grinned under his nose,but hid the twisted personality of his and as soon as he lifted gaze up - sparkles in his eyes appeared. Like a lost puppy,

-"Oh....thank you!",he continued staring all innocently at the other,before accepting the hand.

It was too soon to attack,he could enjoy this a little longer. Besides,the boy was Shui's type - even better. How he wished now to lick lips and devour this soul. Grasping everything the other had - body,mind,heart,soul....and future. All under Lei's control.

-"I am Shui Lei.",he introduced himself once again when got on feet,patting the dirt off his pants,"Are you a freshman?",he smiled.

The man took his waiting hand, Yoichi thought himself see a foul grin on the others face for a second, but decided that it probably was nothing and helped him up. He continued to openly watch the other male, tried to put him into a category; annoying or truly annoying. Tried to decided what to think of the other; like or dislike.

Are you a freshman?

Yochi frowned, what a stupid question, of course he was. "Does 'Shui Lei' stand for idiot, or are you just really stupid?" He pointed at the 'I' that was sewn on the collar, didn't want to waste time on someone who only smiled and acted pretty; 'category: truly annoying; opinion: dislike' he thought as he tried to leave the other. He suddenly felt an urge to say something more, tried to cover up what he had said before when he was alone. "Oh! There's one more thing." He turned around, "I hate people like you", snorted and continued to leave the roof.

"My,my.",he thought as the other started acting sulky and most likely 'badass-like'. But it was fine,when the other was about to leave,but stopped to...,

I hate people like you

Shui was ruffling his hair,still smiling all silly,

-"Hehehe,'is that so?",he continued to act clueless and finally he lost the kid out of sight.

Once he was left alone on the school yard,he lowered his hand down and his expression changed. Jabbing his hands in pockets,he just darted his gaze forward. There wasn't even a single emotion in his eyes,

-"Annoying,but interesting. Guess this year,I'll have fun."

With that said,the male left the yard and headed for his office,to do a few last things before actually the first classes would start. Actually,they wouldn't be any mind-consuming classes,just introduction and for freshmen to meet their hometeacher.

But would Yochi be so lucky to avoid Lei?

Shui let a slight chuckle as soon as he got the paper document in hands,introducing him in brief his new students for this year.

-"Amusing.",he patted the paper against one of his palms, and left the teacher room to head for the classroom. Or in other words, his new class - 1:4

Yochi nodded to the other students as he entered the claasroom - 1:4, and a boy in his age waved to him. "Morning Yo-chan! Take care of me again this year." The other boy, Takumi Kuroyami, smiled widely as Yochi answered his call, "Good morning Takumi-kun", he murmured quietly, "It's good to see you again." Yochi smiled shyly, didn't want anyone else to notice his gentle side; though it already was to late since the thing with that man.

Both boys grabbed as seat and continued with their awkward conversation, Yochi held back all his laughs and instead he acted very serious and mature, almost didn't say a thing except for when Takumi told another classmate about how Yochi had saved him from a couple of bullies; "I did-did not. I-I just happened to walk by, and since they were... they were annoying me, I beat them up", he blushed and noticed, in the corner of his eye, how the man from before entered the classroom. 'Oh no, don't say...' His fears got confirmed when the male took his place behind the teachers desk. Within that moment, Yochi felt like this would be the worst highschool period ever.

When the dark haired male entered the room,he quickly threw a glance over shoulder,to Yochi's direction. But how to put it,this kind of glance a few could get. There was a reason why Shui was one of the Chinese clan 'Lei',and the reason was simple - his superior presence could make one bend down and bow just from his glare. This same able-to-shatter-you glare got thrown briefly towards Yochi. But it didn't last for long and the male once again changed his expression; smiling all silly he took his place behind the desk.

-"Hello to everyone.",since he wasn't even sitting yet,he turned around and had to write his name's characters. They both made up the meaning of 'Water thunder'.

Writing his name down,Lei recalled the reason behind his name,a faint sadistic grin appeared and he lowered head down to close eyes briefly,placing the marker down.

-"Shui Lei,your hometeacher this year.",he turned around all flashy and flower-like smiling,"Let's get along,ne?"

The male started checking the present students and finally he reached the last number,

-"Murakami...Yochi.",he said the name out with a husky voice and glanced up towards the students,waiting for the student to confirm his presence in class.

Yochis gaze got pulled towards the man even if he wanted to avoid the other, something with this man was fascinating him, like the other also carried a big secret. As he studied the man it caught him, once again, that the other was really handsome, like a prince in a shoujo manga. Blood filled his cheeks, made them flushed, a fresh pink shade decorated his cheekbones.

Murakami... Yochi.

Remembering that he still was in class, "Y-yes, here", he mumbled inaudible and blushed even more. He finally was able to look away, the piercing look from the other had made his heart flutter and when he finally calmed down he repeated his answer, "Yes, here", tried to act like he didn't care at all.

No surprise,the other stuttered,but tried to act tough.

Shui held his chuckle back and closed the book with students' names.

-"I expect from all to be considerable and do your homework. Although I am your chemistry teacher,as you know,I am your homework teacher as well.",Lei had to continue with the explanation about students' tasks during the school year.

The dark haired male didn't even throw a glance at Yochi. But of course,it was on purpose. The male took his seat behind the desk and kept smiling.

-"Any questions?"

The younger male leaned forward, tried to gasp every single bit of information. A cute girl put up her hand, and raised her voice.

"Sensei, I've got one. What happens if you don't do your homework? Do we get some kind of punishment?"

Yochi snorted and rolled his eyes. What kind of question is that? Of course you would get some kind of punishment for not doing your homework. What did she think this was, some kind of *do whatever you want* school? But he changed his mind rather fast. 'Well, I ought to agree with the fact that our teacher is a pussy, and won't care if we don't do our homework; no rather, do not dare to do anything about it.' But even so, the question was a really stupid one.

How he hated idiots. Shui leaned back on the chair,putting his hands on front,to tap his five fingertips against the other five fingertips - each finger leaning against its opposite one.

-"How funny.",he grinned with closed eyes,"One who doesn't do their homework will be eating cake."

The girl supposedly blinked with a questionable look. Another boy spoke out for her,or may be he was as confused as her.

-"A cake? What kind of punishment is that,ahahahaha!"

Lei chuckled and looked over his watch, it was time to let the students go for today,

-"If so curious,you can ask your seniors.",he got up and bowed slightly,"That was for today! See you tomorrow!"

May be one would think, what kind of idiot was he. But all school,well,at least the seniors knew - that the cake wasn't anything like whipped cream with a dark red and juicy cherry on top. Last year ,there were rumors that some guy got sick because of eating the cake which according his words was minced rat. Or with other words, NO ONE would want to anger Shui Lei.

Yochis picture of the teacher couldn't be worse, what kind of idiot-teacher rewarded his students when they did something bad? He wanted to scream, release his frustrations into the air, go wild and punch someone.

Tensions built up inside of him, blocked his sane thoughts. There was so many things he wanted to know about, but the only thing that bothered him was the way the other had stared at him. He wanted to ask him about it, ask why his teacher looked at him like that; like he wanted to devour him, crush him. Was he some kind of pervert?

Some kind of sadistic maniac?

He caught a little bit of courage, waited for his classmates to leave before his approach, tried to start out nice and slow. "You. How's your head?"

The way he said it made him seem very arrogant but he was actually trying to apologize for his previously rude behaivior, even though it wasn't noticable.

When Lei was about to leave,just in front of the door, Yochi spoke out. It got so quiet when all students left and only both of them were there.

The teacher grinned wickedly and closed the door,so they won't be disturbed.

-"How many times...",he turned around and since Yochi wasn't too far from his reach, he leaned forward to corner the student between his body and a desk from behind,"...I have to say my name to you,so you would finally use it,Murakami..Yochi?"

That was it. Shui got sick of pretending all nice when the other was only asking for this side of Lei to be out.

The dark haired male's expression was nothing like the silly one he has showed up until now. His eyes got sharp,his look was more than prince-like. Rather fearfully beautiful and dangerous. Lei smirked for a brief moment. Would the other get scared? He had to found out.

Yochi tried to back away from the other mans advances, but his escaperoute was cut off by the desk behind him. His body trembled, by both fear and exitement, and his mind became unnaturally clear, no thoughts came to him; nothing that could help him.

"Maybe when you stop being such a pervert. Se-n-sei~" He tried to sound calm, but his voice was trembling. What would Shui do to him?

Would it be painful and scary or would it be pleasurable and delightful? He didn't know, and the look he got from the other did not make him feel safe, but neither did it not make him feel unsafe;even if it reminded him of the way a hunter looked at its prey. Maybe he was used to such fierce gazes, maybe he just didn't care what happened to him. The only thing he knew wad that he felt really attracted to his teacher.

Lei noticed the small trembles which Yochi's body gave away. Despite how the other was acting,all was obvious to the dark haired teacher.

-"You have some guts,or you are pretty much committing a suicide,kid.",Shui let his true nature out and spoke by deep voice.

The male had the other horizontally pinned on the desk by now,his slightly long hair was covering his scary eyes as he looked down.

Where he was looking?

A second later he was fixing the boy's necktie,switching to his 'dere' side.

-"Please,be more tidy next time,ne?",he smiled once again like an innocent kid and patted Yochi's shoulder.

It wasn't time to swish the boy and show him a real horror time.

A heavy atmosfear surrounded them and Yochi wanted to get away. He felt like he was slowly suffocating, like if he took a small breath the other would kill him. It was truly frightening. The pressure in his chest reminded him to breath. With tears in his eyes he managed to gasp for air, before he held his breath once more.

"I'm... I'm sorry sensei..." He begged the other to stop looking at him like he was dirt, like he wanted to kill him, delete him from the harddrive called earth.

Even though Shui once again was his flashy, nice self the feelings of fear never let go. He would never ever be alone with that man, never! He must never forget that the man was hiding his true self, decieving everyone.

How cute the other was right now. Lei felt pleasure from scaring him off. The trembles, the heavy breathing,the big pupils, the shudders and the dry lips - all screamed for spoiling. The dark haired male grinned questionably,acting once again.

-"Sorry for what?",he chuckled,"Please, an 'idiotic teacher' like me doesn't need apologizes, ne?", he still remembered Yochi's insults in the backyard and didn't miss to remind them to the boy.

But the year was just starting, Lei had enough of time to torture this poor soul.

Yochi felt how anger came over him and he pushed the other away, turned his back against Shui. "Damn you, I said I'm... Just forget it! A lowlife like you would never undestand. What the heck did I worry about you for!?" he growled before making his way out through the door. "Damn! He can go to hell! Who the hell is that person going all 'deredere' after almost frightening me to death?" he muttered to himself, had already forgotten the feeling he had felt grow a moment earlier. The other must have been joking with him.

A surprise.

Shui was pushed away?

"Oh?",he stood there,not moving. Never,ever,ever up until now,whoever was pierced by his glare has done that. It was new to Lei,to have the other side both scared,but bold enough to push him away.

Usually people would either go ''Monster!'' on him,or peeing themselves...literally.

Would Yochi be so bold,if he just knew that just now he pushed away the Chinese mafia heir? Shui chuckled. It didn't matter what the status was actually,he was rather interested in the other because he behaved like that when Lei just showed him the creepy side of him.

-"What a bunny",he commented and picked the papers from the floor since he dropped them when was pushed.

It was time to leave. Lei had to head for his new place. He just moved recently,his place was a bit closer to the school this time. At least he didn't need to walk much.

(OOC: I have an idea. (: Would you mind,if suddenly our characters happen to be neighbors? Like,door to door? XD)

(OOC: Sure, sound like fun. I also have an idea but we can take it over vm xD)

"Yo-chan~!" Yochis mother called for him, "I've made a welcoming pie for our new neighbor, can you walk over and give it to him?" He nodded, she wasn't asking for mu.ch this time. The pie, would probably be accepted by their new neighbor.

"He's a real hottie. The neighbor I mean." This time it was one of his older sisters who opened her mouth, giggling. Yochi grabbed the pie-form and left the annoying girls.

It would be interesting to meet him, see what kind of person he was. He knocked on the door and put on a charming smile, he could be charming if he wanted to. He held out the pie. "Hello, I'm your new neighbor. My mother..." He felt how the pie left his hands, the shock made him drop the form. He already knew this man!

(OOC: Okay,thanks! (: And sure, we can talk about your idea over VMs. (: )

Shui yawned. He finally was at home. Alone. Yes,alone - it felt so good. At least he could let out his real character. It was tiresome with all the smiles and the charming image. Though,it was part of his personality. Many times he would be taken for some bi-polar or crazy man with a personality disorder, but that wasn't the case.

He just happened to have a twisted and sick personality. Normal,for the mafia's leader,he's had witnessed such brutality and what not. Well,he didn't whine about his hard childhood - Lei shrugged,thinking about it. He leaned down as opened the fridge,to take a can of beer.

A pause.

The door's ring rang. He averted eyes for a glance. Couldn't be any of his co-workers,no one knew his new place. Nor his father's followers. They wouldn't guess he was in Japan.

Lei loosened his necktie,while walking toward the door. He opened it,to blink. Yochi was with slightly lowered head,some pie in out-stretched hands,as the Japanese humble etiquette was to offer something to your neighbor.

The dark haired male grinned and leaned shoulder against the door,crossing his arms in front of chest. It didn't take long for Yochi to lift his head up,and suddenly his speech stopped.

Shui grinned innocently with eyes closed,as his foot stood on the pie's way. He caught it!

-"Yo!",not a surprise for him to catch it before the ''crush''. After all his dragon-tattoo wasn't placed on his back just for the decoration.

-"How kind of you and your family. Why not enter,I shall see,if I don't have something to return the favor with.",he didn't wait for Yochi's reply. He lifted his foot a bit,to grab onto the pie and with his free hand he grabbed Yochi by the arm,"Let's see."

He closed the door behind.

Yochi tried to struggle, "I rather not, I don't want anything from you", he hissed through his teeth.

He still remembered what had happened earlier when they were alone, and the thought of that it might happen again scared him.

But the man grabbed his arm and pulled him inside, closed the door behind him. Yochis body began to shiver, his pulse raced, fear filled him.

"Don't touch me," he went all 'tsuntsun' again, pulled inside of his shell, "Get away from me, you pervert!" He tried to distract him for a moment, so he could escape the great terror that was standing in front of him.