(Private RP) Romance is Dead <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

Izel blushed deeply at the suggestion... It didn't sound too bad. "I-I'll think about it." He gasped, if was hard to think straight with all the teasing.

His toes curled in delight as he felt Hades' fully let loose. His moans and purrs grew louder as he arched his chest forward. "H-Hades..." he mewled. Finally he tightened around the man's cock and came with a loud moan, his hips trembling in pleasure.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades wasn’t going to force him or complain. Instead he’d let the dice fall where they would.

Reaching completion together he smiled as he pulled out. He stroked the guys back. “So sweet.” Carefully he helped him get back to the water. “Any pain?”

Guest Kotorichan

Izel squeezed himself shut so he wouldn't leak, resisting the man's help to lower into the water. "I'm not gonna be able to hold it in if you do that before putting the plug in." He reminded him.

"I'm a little sore but I'll be fine." He shrugged slightly.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Ah! Yes. Sorry.” He chuckled.

Hades reaches for the plug. How had he forgot? Oh yeah. Because he was lost in the moment. Carefully he pushed the plug inside, “relax a little.” He hummed gently.

Guest Kotorichan

"Were you just looking for an excuse to fuck me again after breakfast?" Izel teased. He allowed himself to relax at the feeling of the plug at his entrance, moaning softly as it filled him.

"Fuck..." He breathed. "It's gonna feel weird walking with this thing..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Maybe.” He grinned. “I did say three times.” Hades winked.

“You’ll get used to it.” Though he wondered what Izel would think when he learnt about the vibration function. Hades would treat him to that over breakfast! “You’ll not be able to ignore it though. You’ll be able to feel it. Like constantly being fucked by someone.”

Hades washed up a little before wiping a cloth over Izel too. “There. Now I’m hungry.” He hummed as hell walked out if the bath. His body felt alive and fresh. What a lovely way to start a day!

Guest Kotorichan

"You're not even going to try to spread those three times throughout the day?" Izel teased. "Mm... That sounds perfect..." He murmured, the idea of being completely filled all day long was very appealing.

He blushed as Hades wiped him off. "I can do that myself..." He mumbled, making sure that he cleaned off all his own cum.

He followed Hades out of the tub, unable to hold back a soft moan as the toy bumped against his sensitive walls.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh I think we can do a variety,” Hades winked. “I don’t think you’d like it if I became too predictable.” He chuckled.

“I’m aware you can... but! Maybe I wanted too.” Hades shrugged. He grabbed two towels and offered one for him before drying off.

“It looks like you like that.” He watched him a moment. Hades was sure he’d like the secret feature too.

Dry, he waved his hand and dressed in his typical robes. “Let’s get you fed.” He grinned. He waved his hand and dressed Izel too. Done, Hades headed to the kitchen.

Guest Kotorichan

"I'll be very disappointed if you become predictable." Izel warned.

He blushed softly and started to dry himself off. "It feels good..." He said honestly. "Although it's probably going to make me want you to fuck me more often." He grinned.

"Oh, thanks." He said as his clothes appeared. He hesitated for a moment before snuggling up to Hades' side as he walked to the kitchen.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Good to know.” He smirked. Hades really did like Izel’s fire...

Hades wasn’t sure if Izel truly meant him or anyone would do. “All you got to do is ask. Or!” He winked. “Come sit on my lap. I know you don’t like asking directly.” He’d made that clear yesterday.

The god was rather surprised when Izel snuggled into his side, but he smiled and held him close. Kissing his forehead he winked. “How hungry are you?” He wanted to know just how much food to make.

Guest Kotorichan

"I'll keep that in mind..." Izel murmured, relieved that Hades wasn't going to make him ask again.

"I'm pretty hungry... I think I'm still recovering a bit, I haven't been able to eat much for the past couple of months..." He admitted.

He went quiet for a moment, thinking about what Hades had said. Did the man actually want him to sleep with him exclusively or had he just said that in the heat of the moment..?

Guest syaoran-puu

“You still owe me half an hour of petting that cute tail and your ears too.” Hades smirked. “I’ll be sure to claim my reward later tonight. Come here around dinner time. I’ll cook for you and we can watch a movie.” He offered. “Alone. Or with one or more of the others if you prefer.”

Hades felt bad for the kid. “I see. I’ll make sure to make extra then.” Guiding Izel to a seat he started to cook. With a wave of his hand some music started to play. The god hummed along as he flipped the pancakes and sausages. “Nearly done.” With a wave, fresh coffee appeared on the table.

Guest Kotorichan

"I don't want anyone else around for that." Izel said firmly, his cheeks flushing deeply. "And you'd better not touch my ears or tail anytime besides that." It sounded like a date night... Dinner, a movie, snuggling... He pushed that thought away.

He lightly bit his lip to hold back a moan as he sat down, the plug being pushed deeper into his body. He waited quietly for awhile before finally speaking. "Were you serious about that offer..?" He asked softly.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Sure. Just us. Whenever you’re ready then.” Hades offered gently.

He started to dish up the pancakes and sausage and put them on the table.

The question confused him, partly because he wasn’t sure which offer he meant. “The offer to pet you and feed you later?” He asked, mulling everything over. There was one other offer... did Izel mean that one? “Anything I’ve offered you, I have meant.”

Sitting down he pulled pancakes and sausage onto his plate.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel blushed deeper, lowering his gaze to the table. "I meant the thing about wanting me to only sleep with you..." He mumbled.

He filled up his plate. "I was... Thinking about it..." He admitted.

Guest syaoran-puu

Ah. It was that one.

Hades watched him a moment, eyeing him. “I meant that offer too.” He said simply. “But you do not need to rush or worry about your decision....” Hades offered. He didn’t want to rush him. Like Corning an animal, he predicted Izel might bolt or attack.

He looked at the food. “Is it something you think you’d want....?”

Guest Kotorichan

"Maybe..." Izel admitted. "But I would have some conditions." He glanced up at Hades, trying to gauge his reaction.

He looked away again and took a bite of food, unable to help the tiny purr that escaped.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades tensed. Conditions? Of course. There were always conditions.

Relaxing his shoulders he looked up at him, “what would your conditions be?”

He ate some food, just to shut his mouth! Hades looked at Izel. He seemed... nervous? Or awkward? Hades wasn’t sure.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel could see the man's tension... But he didn't understand it... Hades could always refuse, did he want to be exclusive that badly..?

"I wanna let Troy fuck me at least once first..." Izel said, avoiding eye contact, his face bright red. "Depending on how it goes I might want to have a threesome with both him and you too."

"My main condition is that it still can't be romantic... I'm... Not ready to trust anyone like that..." He admitted. It would hurt way too much if things went badly. "That means you can't refer to me as your boyfriend or your lover. I'll tolerate some snuggling but not too much. I'm only going to sleep in your bed if it's after sex. If you start getting too romantic then I'm not going to leave but I'm going to stop being with you exclusively..." He glanced up at Hades. "You also have to keep me satisfied. If you get busy and stop fucking me enough then I'll start sleeping around."

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades listened to each term and didn’t know what to say. Or do.

“I think you should sleep with Troy. I will consider a threesome, but promise nothing. I am not attracted to any of my friends sexually.” He answered honestly. Would he do it for Izel? Probably?

“What do you count as romantic or romance? Just so I’m aware of your qualifier.” Hades wasn’t sure he could keep the promise. He didn’t exactly do things on purpose, yet already he predicted that Izel had considered some of his actions romantic.

“I see. Friends with benefits. And yet.... you are in the power seat it seems.” Please him or let him sleep with others. Be distant. Not romantic. Don’t care. Just fuck him. Ouch. Hades wasn’t sure if that was better or worse than his life before.

He chewed on his sausage and mulled it over. “I accept your conditions.” He said simply, “but with conditions of my own.”

Guest Kotorichan

"Yeah... Friends with benefits..." Izel looked away. "At least for now..."

He glanced up at the mention of conditions. "What did you have in mind..?" He asked, taking a bite of food.

Guest syaoran-puu

“What does that mean?” Was Izel already preparing to ‘end this arrangement’?

He was thoughtful, nearly chickened out. “Whatever we share in the bedroom is between us. You do not tell the others what’s transpires between us.” He wasn’t worried about the vanilla stuff.... but if Hades did offer.... ‘more’ of himself to this arrangement, he didn’t want it spread around. “I would also like you to tell me if I am not.... satisfying you. Give me one chance to fix it. If I don’t? I accept your condition for freedom.” He looked at him steady, his purple eyes glowing softly. Why did he feel like he was negotiating with the devil?

Guest Kotorichan

"I won't tell anyone any details, can they know that we're sleeping together?" Izel asked. He hadn't planned on telling anyone what Hades' kinks were. He smiled slightly at the mention of a warning. "Yeah, I'll let you know. I'll also let you know if you're being too romantic."

He hesitated for a moment before looking away, his cheeks flushing deeply. "I said 'for now' because it's not like I have anything against the idea of having a romantic relationship with you..." He admitted, his voice quiet. "It's just that the last time I trusted someone like that I ended up getting really hurt... We have plenty of time though so I think I might eventually feel ready to try trusting you that way. I'm just... Not ready yet..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“They’ll be able to smell me on you. They’ll know you’ve slept with me. No hiding that.” Hades shrugged. “You still haven’t told me what you consider to be romantic.”

He listened, watching the man with interest. What a curious creature. “I see. I shall keep that in mind then. Thank you for letting me know.” Izel thought he might one day want more from him? Did he dare hope? Hope had never ended well for him? He had the writing on the wall to prove it....

“I agree to your terms and conditions Izel.” He repeated.

Guest Kotorichan

"It's... Hard to explain..." Izel admitted. "Sharing a bed when we didn't have sex... Light kisses or lots of cuddling... I'll tell you if you're being too romantic, it'll probably just be trial and error for a bit."

He smiled at the man's words. "I agree to your terms too. After I sleep with Troy today I'll be all yours."