Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert syaoran-puu's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory
    Valentine - Magi the Labyrinth of Magic Valentine - Hana no Mizu Shiru Valentine - Katekyo Masamune Date

Re: (Private RP) Bad Luck <<zeiii & syaoran-puu>>

“Your housekeeper?” Mars asked surprised. Hugh must be great to work for or paying her to? His voice sounded... proud? Maybe they were close? “Very nice of her. Pass on my compliments to the cook.” He chuckled, but meant it.

“Oh! Sorry.” He instantly looked down. “I wasn’t hinting anything. I was.... just trying to figure you out. You’re like an enigma code? My brain just wants.... well? You know.” To solve the puzzle. To discover the truth. To find an answer?

He ate up in silence after that, before getting up to try and rinse the plate one handed. “I should probably get home now. Would you mind calling me a cab?”

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    zeiii Inventory

Hugh let out a small laugh. Then he calmed down to a neutral face. "Give me your phone," he commanded. He intended to put his number since he was serious about being his hired help for a few weeks as Mars recovers from the injury. "I'll give you my personal phone number. Give me a call when you need a hand." It was unsure whether he put malice on his tone or was it his normal but teasing voice.

He also picked up the landline phone and pressed for the intercom. "Please call a cab for me," he said on the phone. "Yes, thank you," he answered the person on the other line then put the phone down.

Hugh then started to clean up the dishes. "Get dressed, they're calling for the cab you requested," he said as he stacked the plates.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory
    Valentine - Magi the Labyrinth of Magic Valentine - Hana no Mizu Shiru Valentine - Katekyo Masamune Date

He quirked a brow for gave over his phone. “Here.” Mars felt himself blushing. Hired help? Or on call fuck buddy? He couldn’t read Hugh well....

He knew he’d asked, but part of Mars had wanted Hugh to resist, to stop him, to fuck him again.... but this really was better!

Looking at his phone he messages the guy, including his address. It was insanity. But it was done now! “There. Now you know where to find me.” Mars knew Hugh could look on his hospital records if he was so determined, at least this way it was on ‘his terms’.

Walking around the unit he kissed Hugh’s cheek. “Thanks for tonight. I had lots of fun with you.” He winked then turned to hunt down his clothing!

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    zeiii Inventory

Hugh gave a smile when he received Mars's address. He was glad that the other man trusted him even if by just a little bit, despite their strange relationship. Be it because the circumstances or what, he still trusted him his information. That makes Hugh somewhat.. relieved? glad? He didn't know. But it made him feel warm.

He let Mars find his clothing as he resumed his solo drinking. This time, the mood was lighter as he drank the liquor. A few moments later, the phone rang which he picked up.

"Your cab is here," he called out.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory

Mars grabbed his bag and hummed softly, “well.... thanks? This had been.... fun.” He laughed nervously, blushing.

Chewing his lip he took a risk, moving and missing the bow of her lips. “Bye.”

He waved with his good hand and moved to leave. Cab. Payment. Home.

Home felt so empty now. He put his bag down and stripped off again before climbing into bed. Mars smiled shyly. Curling up as sleep started to claim him... Hugh was pretty hot! How had he scored someone like that?

His dreams soon came. Hot Hugh. Wet Hugh. His cock. His breath. His body!

The next day he woke up feeling hot and bothered. Needy and desperate for... relief! Mars took himself in hand, bringing himself quickly to completion before cleaning up.

Mars dressed in slacks, made breakfast then sat topless at his laptop. He only bumped into a few counters, stabbed himself with a fork once and hit his knee on the table. So far? Not a terrible day.

It was about ten in the morning when his eyes wouldn’t stop wandering to his phone. Picking it up he looked for Hughs number. Did he dare to text him? Hugh had.... said? But had it just been bedroom talk? He chewed his lip.

Before he could change his mind he text him. He wrote it and rewrote it several times.
    Morning. Last night was fun. Thanks. Hope you slept well? Mars.
    After sending it he frowned. Wow... could he sound more dorky or cold? He blushed and groaned. Damn it! Should have just asked him to come over and fuck me again. I’m so stupid!

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    zeiii Inventory

Hugh was caught off-guard when Mars suddenly went for his lip but missed slightly. He found it cute though. The other man never ran out of ways to amuse him.

He proceeded to drink alone until late night until he felt his eyes getting heavy from both tiredness and the alcohol. He cleaned up the kitchen and proceeded to bed.

To Hugh, it was the sex was just another encounter. However, he wanted Mars for himself. His clumsiness, meek yet bold attitude, his innocence, everything. Thoughts of him lingered in his mind as he dozed off.

He woke up feeling fresh the following morning, starting early at 5 am to do his daily workout first thing. He dressed up in sweatpants and a shirt under a jacket and drove off to the gym. After the daily sweat, he hanged out in a cafe to get breakfast.

His shift starts at 9, so he went to the clinic. While seeing a patient, he saw his phone light up from a notification. He ignored it for a good fifteen minutes as he needed to attend to the patient. When he was free, he checked his phone. He was so into his usual routine that he forgot about Mars! He opened the message and replied:
    Missed me?
    He teased him but being reminded of Mars made Hugh miss him instead.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory

Mars hadn’t expected a reply immediately, but after ten minutes he started to doubt he’d get one. You’re being paranoid! He’s probably working and with a patient. It’s not even marked as ‘read’! Mars tried to focus on his work but the moment his phone pinged he smiled.

Just two words.

It was hard to tell the ‘tone’ from the written message, but Mars decided to be honest.
    Yes. You’re good company and I loved feeling you inside me.
    Mars sent it only to blush. Too much? Probably.

He quickly sent another message.
    Or maybe I just need the assistance of my ‘help’?
    Once more he regretted sending the message. What the hell was wrong with him! He was going to mess this up if he wasn’t careful! Not that there was a guarantee that there was anything to mess up.

With a reluctant sigh he messaged him once more.
    Please ignore how crazy I sound. But yeah... I miss you. I’d love to see you again.
    Why couldn’t he have said that the first time!!!! Why did his texts have to be so clumsy too?!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles