Page 147 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1551
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert syaoran-puu's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory
    Valentine - Magi the Labyrinth of Magic Valentine - Hana no Mizu Shiru Valentine - Katekyo Masamune Date

Re: (Private RP) Master Bound <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

“You? How do? Too possessive? Toss him to the ground and take his place?” He winked. Sebastian licked his lips. “Does it look like I’m complaining?”

“Just something slow while you feed me. Then I’m going to leave us both hanging.” Sebastian chuckled. “I felt like trying to tease you.”

He opened his mouth, clearly indicating ‘feed me’.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert Kotorichan's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kotorichan Inventory
    Ren Amamiya Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Aki & Tomoharu Johnny Rayflo

"Ah, I thought you were talking about the memory diving..." Veryn chuckled. "Although I might mess up with Horus too."

He groaned softly, starting to harder inside the man. "If you tease me too much I might have to take you to the playroom..." He smirked and fed him another bite.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory
    Valentine - Magi the Labyrinth of Magic Valentine - Hana no Mizu Shiru Valentine - Katekyo Masamune Date

Sebastian shrugged, “I don’t think you can mess up. I don’t think you can do it wrong.... and with the memory diving? I trust you.”

He chuckled at that. “Oh? That doesn’t sound like an incentive to stop.” He felt him getting harder, swirling his hips a few times he started to lazily pull up and down. As Seb watched, he realised something.... I want to see what he does when he loses control with me. To see his ‘worse’? Or to enjoy it like everything else? He was currently undecided.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kotorichan Inventory

Veryn groaned and set the plate aside. "And you were saying I'm insatiable..." He breathed, leaning up to kiss him gently. you want me to lose control..? What if it's too much for you?

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory

Sebastian grinned, “it’s all your fault. You did this to me.” He purred. “Time you take responsibility.”

He wrapped his arms around him and kissed him, still lazily riding him. You won’t be. I can take what you’ve got. I feel like I was made to take you. He admits.

He licked Veryn’s lips.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kotorichan Inventory

"I guess I'll just have to do my best." Veryn grinned. "I've created a monster..."

He parted his lips for the man, lightly trailing his fingers through his hair. if you really want to do that then let's wait until tomorrow... I don't want to completely overwhelm you with that and our plans with Horus

He broke the kiss and lightly patted his ass. "You don't want to finish lunch first? Or wait until I have a chance to unpack the toys?"

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory

Sebastian nodded, tomorrow then. He stopped moving his hips and watched him. “I was hoping you’d carry on feed me... but you out the plates away.” Seb chuckled. “Let’s just eat and then we ca—-“ he was interrupted by a knock. Great. He’s got terrible timing!

Horus was outside and carrying two bed tables. He wasn’t in a very focused mood, kept imagining Sebastian’s arse below him, his hands on the guys body... oh he was going to pull his tail too!

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kotorichan Inventory

"It's hard to focus on that..." Veryn glanced up at the sound of the knock, he picked up the plate again. "Come in" he called out.

he's imagining fucking you... He wants to pull your tail. he warned, feeding Sebastian another bite. you can keep moving if you want.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory

“You’re such a guy. One thing at a time.” He teased with a wink.

Sebastian figured Veryn wanted to put on another show? So he started to move his hips once more, slow up and down movements.

Horus walked in, Again? At this rate they’ll be too exhausted later... how do they keep it up all day.... “The bed trays you requested, Young master. Where would you like them?”

He does? Sebastian continued to move up and down. I don’t mind you... not sure I’d want him too.... I’ll let you know.... The idea made him feel a little sick.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kotorichan Inventory

"Right over here please." Veryn patted the space on the bed next to him. He fed Sebastian another bite, giving him a light peck on the lips as he did.
    I'll be giving him a list of things he's not allowed to do... So if you think of anything else you don't want him to do just let me know. I can tell him he can't touch your tail at all or that he's just not allowed to be rough with it. I'm also planning to tell him he can't kiss you on the lips, and of course he has to use a condom.

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles