November 2019 - HALLOWEEN NIGHT

Guest Ryuu_L

• 3 weeks later...

Short story

I got this feeling on my way home from work that something was following me. You know like when you feel someone's eyes on you, but every time you turne to look nothing would be there. Maybe I was just being too weirded out couse of the kids in crazy costumes, roaming the streets in the middle of the night. Yeah surely I was just imagining it or some kids were pulling a trick on me... yeah one of those I tell myself as I reach my block. I dont hear anyone following me up the staires and breaths out a little easier. As I get to my apartment and unlock the door, I have almost completely forgotten about it.

Savely inside I start to relax as I lock the door and head straight for the bathroom for a nice shower.

As the water slowly heats my body, the weird feeling comes back. It crazy, I think to myself as I close my eyes and tried to think on other things. I think back on Terry, a guy from work. I kind of have a crush on him, not that I'm ever gonna tell him that. He is straight with a girlfriend, but that doesnt mean I can let my fantasies loss once I'm on my own.

Terry's delicious golden skin, which I've never actually seen but can imagine. And his long dark hair he always keeps up, is loss and frame his face in a sea of dark waves.

Suddenly just as I imagine Terry infront of me I actually feel movement and open my eyes.

What or who I see is Terry, standing in the shower infront of me just as I imagined.

He smiles and I blink confused but before I can even react. Terry grabbes my chin and pulles me in for a kiss.

What is happening?? How did that turne real...is this even real?

Fuck! Suddenly Terry pushes me up against the wall. Hungrily eating up my mouth like I was some kind of drug.

Oh.. forget it. I think to myself and pulles him closer. His member rock against my stomach as I do, earning me a deep delight growl. It sound different from what I would have imagined it, the sound was more like that of an animal, but I let it slight.

Terry pushed himself between my legs and I groan as he dig his clawes into my sides to keep me in place.

I whimper in exitment and he seemes pleased with my behavor. He licks down my chin and neck, as he starts to rub his swollen wood against mine.

Not long he grabs a hold on my neck, holding me at a chocking point. He grines wide, an expression I never seen before. I dont want to, but I have to close my eyes. No more than I do, I'm in bed.. alone and freezing. Shit! I forgot to close the window.

I can't believe I made this exactly 600 words! Muhaha! It was hard, tho, this was initially longer.

-----

Halloween Night

Aidan texted Lucas five times already, but he didn't get any reply. Did he really go to bed already? He was pissed and a bit sad and thought he had all the rights to be so, despite what Lucas was saying. They both loved Halloween, and it was the both of them that decided to spend the Halloween Night together, roaming the streets, going trick or treating and have lots of fun, but now Lucas wasn't coming anymore because he "wasn't feeling that good" - whatever that meant. So that left Aidan to enjoy the spooky night by himself, and nothing was gonna stand in his way, not even his "not feeling that well" boyfriend.

He dressed up in his Spider-Man costume and off he went. Since Aidan was already too big for trick or treat, he was planning to only go to the neighbours' doors, and after that he was meant to go to the nearby park with Lucas and make out, maybe go to the graveyard and make out some more, but that wasn't going to happen now.

Aidan left his house and knocked on a few doors before he noticed someone about his height with a sheet on. The cheap ghost costume - it was literally a sheet with two holes cut for the eyes - almost made him laugh. Either way, he decided to ignore it and be on his merry way gathering some sweets that he was gonna eat later. But not before bragging and sending pictures to Lucas.

A few more houses down, he saw the ghost again. Aidan frowned and knocked on the next house. It looked like he was being followed, but he thought he was exaggerating. As he left the last house he noticed the ghost closely behind him. The white sheet wasn't a good disguise in the dark if this creep's goal was to follow Aidan. But Aidan wasn't one to be intimidated so he stopped and started walking towoards the ghost.

- Hey you! Why are you following me? he yelled.

- S-Sorry! the ghost yelled back making Aidan to frown.

- Lucas? What th... Why didn't you tell me you are coming, you idiot?

Aidan's spirits were lifted instantly recognising his boyfriend's voice that sounded a bit hoarse now. He ran to him and hugged him. Lucas coughed a few times.

- Ah, right, you are not feeling well. Nice costume, though.

- Thanks, that's how I'm feeling.

Without any more ado, Aidan grabbed Lucas' hand and proposed to go to the park. His plans weren't ruined after all, and he couldn't wait to get that damaged sheet off of Lucas. All the way to the park Aidan didn't stop talking, letting Lucas know how angry he was at him, but how happy he had become seeing him. Once in the park, Aidan expressed how bad he wanted to kiss Lucas and proceeded to pull on his sheet. He felt his phone vibrating in his pocked, but ignored it. It vibrated again, so he had to pull away to check it, maybe his parents were worried. He felt Lucas' hands hugging him from the back while he turned on his phone, the sheet already cast away on the pavement. There were two text messages, both from Lucas. He had just gotten out of the shower and asked him what he's up to. Aidan looked at his phone in confusion then turned around to face Lucas, but instead he saw someone he didn't recognise, a big scar stretching on his cheek. He couldn't even yell before everything went dark.

-----

P.S.: Can one submit two entries? Say, one story and one GFX?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest crystald

:_red_fox 3

Here is my entry!

[table=width: 300, class: outer_border, align: center]

[tr]

[td]WITHOUT

Night as dark as shadows

cold seeps into my bones

emptiness takes root

through the echo of your voice.

Lost in plain sight