Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody lowers his head a little and sighs a little, scared about Cory leaving.

"Do... you want to go to the store with me," Cory looks at Cody.

Cody looks at Cory and slowly nods his head as he puts on his shoes, getting up off the bed.

Cory smiles, "let me just get change and then we will go," he gathers some clothes and goes into the bathroom.

Cody watches Cory as he walks into the bathroom and sits on the bed, sighing a little.

Adrian watches the waiter leave and smiles a little, thinking about Cody, naked and in an apron, serving him food and as he ate rode his cock. He shakes his head slowly, trying not to get too horny as he rubs the back of his head as he waited for his lunch.

Cody looks through his sketch book as he waited for Cory to finish getting dressed, feeling sore from before.

Cory comes out of the bathroom and smiles, "hey, ready to get going," he rubs the back of his head.

Cody nods his head as he closes his sketch book and heads out the dorm room.

Cory smiles a little as he follows Cody out the dorm room and locks the door, walking off the campus.

The waiter comes over and sets down Adrian's food and drink, "here you go sir," he smiles and then leaves.

Adrian nods his head and smiles a little, starting to eat his lunch.

Cody lowers his head as he walks with Cory to town. He was really sad of the news that Cory was leaving the dorm room and had a hint who his new dorm mate was going to be.

Cory looks at Cody and rubs through Cody's hair slightly, "don't worry... I will try to get things worked out with the headmaster."

Cody looks at Cory and sighs, nodding his head as he continues walking.

Cory smiles and sighs as he grabs a shopping cart, starting to get the items off the list.

Cody watches Cory and simply follows him as he got the items he needed on the list.

Cody slowly moves his arm around Cory's arm, lowering his head a little, still sad about what Cory told him.

Cory looks at Cody and rubs his head with a smile as he gets the stuff needed on the shopping list.

The waiter comes over to grab the plates, "would you like anything else?"

"Hmmm... I will take the special double fudgey brownie," Adrian mentions.

"Of course," the waiter smiles and heads back to the kitchen.

Cody looks at Cory, slightly pouting as he continues following Cory down the aisles.

Cory grabs that he had on his list, feeling rather bad Cody was upset but he figured he would tell him now then later.

Cody slowly rests his head on Cory's arm as he continues to walking with Cory.

Cory looks at Cody and rubs his head, smiling as he walks with Cody to the self check out.

The waiter comes over with Adrian's dessert and bill, "please enjoy the rest of your day," he bows and walks to the kitchen.

Adrian nods his head as he starts eating his dessert as he was looking at the bill.

Cory scans all of the items and pays for everything as he looks at Cody, giving him half the bags, "... is everything okay? You seem ... rather quiet. Are you still trying to process what I told you?"

Cody holds the bags since it was the least he can do. He looks at Cory and lowers his head a little. He didn't want to tell Cory what happened to him when he was in his classes. He shakes his head slowly, "no.. everything is fine."

Cory sighs and nods his head as he walks out of the store with Cody, heading back to the campus.

Adrian finishes eating his dessert, putting the money for his meal in the pamphlet as well as a tip for the waiter. He stands up and then walks out of the restaurant, walking in the direction of the stores.

Cody looks at Cory and walks with him to the campus. He really didn't want Cory to leave since he as the only one he felt comfortable with.

Cory rubs Cody's back and smiles, walking with him to the dorm room. He could tell Cody was upset as he sighs, "I will have a talk to the headmaster tomorrow... okay?"

Cody looks at Cory and sighs, nodding his head as he put stuff away as he watches Cory keep some things in the shopping bag, just in case if he couldn't convince the headmaster.

Adrian figured he would start with his main list first before doing his special list. He smiles as he grabbed a shopping basket, looking rather forward to getting the items on his special list as he starts putting items in the basket.

Cory looks at the clock and looks at Cody with a smile, "well I am going to work on some homework then we can have some dinner okay," he takes his books out of his bag, laying on his stomach as he starts working.

Cody nods his head as he lays on his bed, putting his headphones on as he turns on his music player, closing his eyes as he was curled up on the bed.

Adrian grabs a pen from his pocket and starts checking off the items he got as he continues walking through the aisles, picking up whatever was on his list.

When finished, Adrian walks to the self cash out and scans the items, paying for his stuff. He then walks out of the store. He then walks a few steps to the next store, smiling a little as he walks inside.

"Cody..... are you sure everything is okay," Cory looks up.

Cody slowly nods his head as he continues sleeping.

Adrian looks at the list of stuff he wanted to get for Cody as he looks around the store, couldn't wait to use these special devices on Cody.

Cory sighs as he nods his head slowly as he goes back to working on homework.

Cody holds onto his arms tightly as he slept.