My Ghost Of A Crush ((vampireluvr97xAkiravadel))

akiravadel

James slowly walked up the outside stairs to the second floor of the apartment. He searched through his pockets to find his keys, soon finding them in his pants pocket. He removed them and searched for the key for the door, and inserted into the door, unlocking it. He opened the door, and closed it behind him, locking it then and soon tossing them into the small bowl that was ontop of the table that sat next to the door. He sighed as he removed his jacket and shoes, putting them in their correct places. He walked down the hall of his apartment to his room. As the door opened, the smell of vanilla and antiques filled his nostrils once more. He plopped himself down head first into his bed, his glasses sitting on the table next to his bed. He sniffled, and turned himself towards the lit of the lamp. Tears were streaming down his child-like face. He curled himself in the way a cat would, and the tears kept on coming.

"William.... I've done a terrible thing...." he said to himself through all the crying, the sniffling, and the noise that filled the room. "I tried to hard to try to move on from all of this. This feeling of love, and I thought I could move on, but I can't, and I've probably made you or your friend hate me even more. No matter what I do, I'm never going to forget that man I first loved, and the man who loved me. I'm so sorry...." he said as he cried himself to sleep.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vampireluvr97

• akiravadel

William followed him there. He had surrounded himself in James' apartment. He wanted to be near him but the problem was he had no senses. Then he heard him crying and went to comfort him even though he new he couldn't touch him. He laid behind him wrapping his arms around him the whole night.

The next morning he woke Nigai up by screaming his name. The red head flipped out of bed then glared at him, "what the hell?!"

Will started yelling at him about the way he treated James and decided he had a new plan. The reason he was there was to make James happy. After some serious arguing they headed out to the coffee shop. Nigai kicked a couple rocks on the way and sat in the shop waiting. Will over his shoulder looking for James.

• Like 1

James woke up in the morning feeling cold. He looked around to see if a window was open, but there wasn't any he could see. He sighed as he rested his head in his hand. He looked up from his current position of rest, and got up and got dressed. He still had to go to work, and act like his normal self. He knew that he didn't want anyone to worry about him, but there was only one thing he longed for. James longed for someone to love him back. He wiped his face clean from the dried tears from the night before, and left.

He continued walking through the shortcuts that would lead him to his work faster. He just felt like there was no one else around him; He was the only one that knew he was there in the entire world. He glanced up through all the shrubbery, the snow, and listened to all the songs that the birds played them.

As he got closer to his work, he could have sworn that he saw Nigai in the coffee shop. He rubbed his eyes, and then continued walking to the coffee shop. He walked through the door, making a slight ding noise that was made by the door. He went straight to the counter and ordered what he usually ordered, and sat down in one of the chairs that looked out the window. As he glanced forward, he saw Nigai sitting right in front of him.

Nigai felt Will tapping on his shoulder once the ghost saw his crush. The red head sighed then waited t=for the other man to sit before he wondered over and sat in a chair near him, "sorry about yesterday... We got off on a strange foot. I wanted to learn about you since Will was really into you. He was my best friend and told me about you. I'm not gay but I'm not against homosexuality."

James listened to the man conversation as he sat there, feeling so cold. He knew that someone loved him, but it had been so long since he had heard those words, and felt those real feelings of love. Why did you have to die William? Why?

James looked back at him with a subtitle smile, and spoke gently. "I understand Nigai, so don't be so flustered about it," he said as a small, yet quiet laugh, came through his lips. At least he could still laugh. A subtitle blush filled his cheeks as he sat there, his hands resting between knees, and his feet pointing inward as if he was nervous about this.

Nigai sighed softly and looked over at him, "well for now on I'm going to help you in your quest for love. Will didn't want you to be left alone so I'm going to stay here until your happy." He sipped his coffee.

Will nodded his head and smiled over at James, "because I love you."

James blushed when those words hit his ears. What? Am I missing something? Did he just say what I think he said? Thoughts began to question him as he sat there, still looking like a scared cat. He was completely nervous, and the face still had a blush that had appeared on his face. He wondered how to respond to the question as he brought his hand up to wipe the hair out of his face. "How do you know what Will wanted?" He asked as he repositioned himself to face Nigai.

Nigai blinked and realize he couldn't tell him Will was right there distracting him and telling him what to say, "I mean... I'm sure Will would like to see you happy since he had feelings for you." He didn't know what else to say.

James wondered for a second about how Nigai was acting about the question. He seems really nervous or something. I hope that it isn't something wrong. He thought this as he was still looking at him. Without a thought, he reached up to his face, and brushed away a piece of hair from his face.

Nigai shoved himself back in his chair pulling away from his hand, "w-well where shall we get started? Asking around here? Set you up on a site?" He cleared his throat before sipping his coffee.

"Huh? What do you mean by chance, Nigai?" he asked. What did he mean when he said all of those things? It didn't make any sense. One moment I am brushing a piece of hair out of his face, and the next it's like he's trying to get rid of me? Am I really that big of a nuisance? He turned his face away from Nigai and looked out the window. He didn't want him exactly to see his expression on his face.

A moment later, he got up from his chair, and gave a simple smile. "I'm sorry, but I must take my leave," he said as he grabbed his bag, and began to walk away. "I guess I shall see you around then." James had stopped at the entrance of the Dorris for a moment to say what he needed, but soon walked away off to his job that he went to everyday. He brought his hand up to his face to cover his eyes. To wipe the small tear that had formed. I guess my feelings aren't needed, and that it is probably better to jot reveal them anymore.

Nigai blinked a couple of times as the man walked away. What just happened? He was trying to have a conversation and this man... WHAT THE HELL?! The red head was irritated now, this was like dealing with another chick. He was trying to be a bro and help this guy out. He downed the rest of his coffee and stood walking the other way. This was stupid!

"What are you doing?!" Will went after him.

"This is stupid Will. I'm not gay obviously he's not looking for a buddy and I'm not going to pretend to like him just so he can have a moment of happiness," Nigai shoved his hands into his pockets.

"He just needs a little push in the right direction! He's lonely and so are you!" Will sniffled.

Nigai turned to him, "my life has nothing to do with you or him! I was trying to be a good friend but your asking too much! Please... find someone else to help you." He turned and headed down the street.

• Like 1

James worked his day like he normally did. He stocked the books back on the shelves, he helped people find things that couldn't, and work at the register once in a while. He hid his sadness behind a fake smile, making it seem as if nothing was wrong. As the day rolled on, he soon sat behind his desk, slowly falling asleep, when suddenly a loud boo and grab at the shoulders made him shriek. He swiftly turn around to see his co-worker from the day before.

"Harold! What did I say about doing that?" he said, crossing his arms across his chest.

The man walked slightly back, scratching the area behind his head. "Oh, you did? I don't remember you ever saying something like that." He shrugged, but then looked back, pointing back at him. "I thought I told you to call me Harry, not Harold?"

"Well now we are even. See you around Harold," he said, twiddling his fingers behind him as he walked away. As he was almost at he door, he was grabbed from behind, covering his mouth. Whoever the man was pulled him into one of the rows of books. As he did that, the man looked down at James's face. "Got you there, haha," he said, still holding him in his grasp.

A blush arrived on his face, but was subtitle and couldn't be seen from the angle that Harold was from. "Um.... Harold? Can you please let go." As the words came from his mouth, his embrace dispersed, and looked at him. "If you ever need someone to talk to, you can always talk to me, alright?" he said. James nodded, and walked away towards the park.

As he reached the park, he went towards the bench that laid underneath a tree, but not too far from a lamppost that would light the sky when it became dark. As soon as he sat down, he didn't know that he was slowly falling asleep amoungst the winter landscape.