[ASK] I forgot this novel title

PaperHaniBani

First, I'm so sorry to ask this if I'm in the wrong thread/ something like that.. I don't know where I should post & I've been going here & there to search about the thread rules (so sorry !!)

& Happy almost New Year all !!

So, tonight I really wanted to reread this novel again, but I forgot the title... Can u help me? LIKE PRETTY PLEASE

I forgot the author, but I think she is very famous, maybe Amber Kell, Megan Derr or Mell Eight ???

I think the story is start with a Black Dragon that love cleanlines?? and he kinda like the Vampire that always come to his home or something like that to trade or sell something? And I think he's looking for his brother? and I remember the last story in this series (yes it's a series that connected each other) his brother (the vampire has a brother that has been kidnapped I think in the 1st story) that took a liking on a Gryphon or something like that??? I forgot.....

I've spent like 2-3 hours searching it at google and fast rereading my novel folder, but can't find it....:No!:

Can somebody help me?

So sorry if it's not appropriate to post this question here...

& Sorry if my english is bad...

Ah, & senpai please can u help me find it?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thank You...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• PaperHaniBani

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

okay,thank you so much!!! ,may I know what section is that? so that in the future I can write it in there too??

I just write it here coz someone else write something like this here....

You can see the section if you scroll up a bit, right under the forum banner. You had posted in Help Desk, where technical issues about the forum are posted, and this is

, under the Otaku Central section. (: