Hey lovely wanna rp? >v0

M-jow

Hey everyone. I’m looking for more rp partners, I have been going at it for quite some time now, but my cravings has grown and I am hungry for more.

I'm open to play uke or seke. I can't be the big dominant seme. (I just can't write like that) I can do a scene or two but it's not my strongest part. (Course if you want to make your character like that it fine)

English is not my first language but as you see I have a decent knowledge. I don't demand super correct grammar or spelling from my partner, just enough so we can understand each other.

You can read my rules

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

RP 1 (Dragon x Dragon)

Hey there I'm looking for a seke or seme to my new plot and since I would like to play a seke x seke RP I will also play a seke (don't mind the uke status this isn't my first time shifting 0v

Oh well I made a plot/summary so please feel free to check it out ^^ I can play both (A) or (B) but I kinda already have developed (A)'s character

Name: Chase

Bio: Born not to just fit into eithe the two worlds that helped create him. Chase have fought his entire life to get to where he is today. The fact that many still would rather see him dead than become the next king after his father, means that there almost never are a dull moment in his case. Chase might not look at much compared to other dragons, he is smaller and his pretty face often gives the others something to tease him about, which he does his best to ignore.

Chase tries his best to act and seem like a true ruler out in public, but when alone, he allowed himself to act by his human side and makes mistakes like anyone else.

He love his family just as much as feeling of his wings sliding through the air, a pleasure tries to allowes himself as often as possible. But Chase have neve ever had his heart stolen by another or felt the famous feeling his father call love, to Chase it's not something he think he needs or have the time to try.

Species: Dragon

Powers: Might not look like it but he is super strong as long as he use his strength sparingly.

so.. Yeah, send me something if you wanna do this RP with me and we can work some more into it together.

(SKY-LAND)

-------------------------------------

As long as (A) can remember, he has been looked down upon by others of he's kind. Just because he is more to the lean and handsome side that others (whom looks like freaking huge bodybuilders stuffed with steroids.) Of course, part to blame would be for the fact that he is a half-breed between a human and the blue dragon king of the Long island. The Island is high and far enough away from any human to reach on their own without the strong wings of a dragon or a jet-plane.

(A) is the next in line after his father, which means that he must keep proving himself for the herd and keep a cold head at all times, since half of the dragons on the island gladly would see him dead.

But then one day while a group of dragons patrols the lands beneath their home, their eyes are caught by another freak of nature. (B) is a new type of dragon no one has ever seen before. Normally he would had been able to battle those noisy dragons off, but since his last battle left him badly wounded, meant for him to die a slow and painful death. He really can't do much as one of them swoops down to grab him in it's claws and drag his hurtful ass along with them to be presented to the most M*****F***ing dangerous looking dragon king B in his life had seen...

Thinking this very much might be the end of him, since he is on unknown territory, (B) is already accepting his upcoming death.

Well that is just until (A) steps in, ruining his father’s spectacular performance. No one, but (A) and his last human mother know that the Blue fearful dragon king underneath his roughness really is just a big softy especially forwards his only offspring. He is a die hard virgin in heart with an soft side hidden underneath he's front-walls. aside rom a small handfull of dragons there isn't anyone (A) trust.

But there is something about the way prince (A) carries himself that sends hormones flying around (B). He is no stranger to sex, between either male nor female, but is the other even interested? What happens when he has to tell the king whom he really is?

(B) Is the fourth son of an land herd below the clouds. To where (A)'s herd is all about tradition. (B)'s is more modern and develops strong capable dragons by playing with genes and multiple breeding partners. (No male pregnancy!)

But the klan doesn't own much and there is constantly struggle for the throne. So when the change to form an alliance with the dragons of the skyland offers itself, (B)'s father strikes and sacrifices what ever need to be, aside from he's position.

(A) doesn’t have time to babysit some stranger, but with his status he is the only on capable of keeping the herd’s strongest dragons from using (B) as their own little chewing toy. Of course, this means that (A) must keep one eye out for both himself and the wounded hottie, who seems to test even he’s own sexual desires at every corner, and why the f**k are they getting engaged!?

First post:

Chase stood at the very edge on one of the cliff that stretched fare out. Below hundred upon hundreds of meters down was nothing but pure untouched forest and open space as fare as the eye could see. It would be a nasty drop from here, certain death for any human without the ability to fly.

He watched as two big dragons laped through the clouds, their dark blue scales faited the futher away the went. 'They are late again but I guess it better than them never showing' Chase thought as he rolled his big blue lighted eyes and stood up to straighten his back, before letting gravity pull him down. He wasn't really suppose to follow them but those two had been up to no good as for latly, so he had to keep an eye on them. Lessly had already more than once challenged him even just pasing by in the halls and his brother Gruin, through the the guy might be even more brainless than the first, was the muscles and rather dangerous when backing his brother.

He turned his head down to starre at the ground that came closer with each second, his thick smooth skin made his enormous body slide through the air like a fish through water. The dragon smirked in a big wide grin, he loved the feeling and the excitement from a clear fall.

'Not yet' chase would had told himself, daring his mind to let him get as close to the ground as he could before stretching his wings and pull up. But not today, he was either comfortable nor in the mood to fool around especially with those two in their dragon forms close by.

He wasn't in a rush and knowing that both the brothers eyes would be either ahead or on the ground, Chase took to the sky above them to hid in their blindspot. His feathered wings made no more sound than the white clouds passing as he slowly moved just a bit closer when he heard mumblering from one of the dragons below.

"I don't see why I have to listen to that guy! I don't need help handling the halfbreed if that is what they think, it's not my fault the bastered is good at hidding his little royal ass whenever I feel up to my game" Lessly growled in a loud rumble and smoke escaped the corner of the dragon's mouth.

'Ha, why the hell would I bother?' Chase snized inside his head as he kept a watchfull eye on them, he really wanted to know who 'that guy' or 'they' were.

"Hey do you see that?!" Gruin suddenly asked while Lessly had continued to take shirty about Chase. The dragon prince didn't even try to listen when lessly started to talk like that and instead turned his attention forwards the direction Gruin was starring in.

His eyes narrowed in on the creature, it looked like a dragon but something was definitely off, was it wounded? For a second Chase was about to lap down to check the matter out for himself but then he remembered that he wasn't suppost to actually be there.

Shite, hopefully he or she wouldn't be needing his help but somehow he doubted the brothers to leave the strange dragon alone. For now he would maintain hidding in their blindspots and if needed he would make sure to step in.

Lessly was the first one to land and his brother followed right after.

"Eww, would you look at that Gruin, I think this one already did get chewed up and we were left with the sad leftovers" Lessly laugthed out as he towered over the new dragon, making himself seem ad big and dangerous as possible. "God, you are an ugly one for sure."

Seaching Seme

RP 2 (Merman x Merman)

Plot:

The uke: Noah. 18 (My character)

The seme: about 20 (you can choose his name, looks and personality yourself ^^)

The seme is a black tail mer, which gives him a high status to the mer’s in this territory. He is the best hunter, respected and all the females wants him.

Noah Is the only pure white tail mer, which Is a disgrace and are seeing as a strange mutant. He covers himself in squid ink to make his tail gray, not to make people uneasy around him, since they hate his color.

The reason for his color was because Noah’s parents were attack by a shark before he was born, it killed his farther, and his mother died giving birth to him. A willing couple who already had six daughters raised him like their own, but they too died in an accident when he was five years old.

All Noah wants is to be accepted, but the only thing he is good at, is making hunting tools, not to actually use them. It would have been fine, if he had been a female trying to find a mate.

A merman will mate the one who can make him the tools with the quality that suits him the best, and there Is only one person who can make that special quality, that is a fated mate.

It the spring gathering and Noah’s first, he can’t wait to go out hunting to prove himself a man. But things don’t go as they should, and he ends up making a big mess, scaring all the fish in the wrong direction. Lucky the seme saves the day by throwing a spear which unless a net and catches them.

The spear he throw suited the seme perfectly, now he just needs to find the tool maker.

It has Noah’s family crest on it, but all the six sisters are using the same tools. And he hasn’t got much time, because after the last hunt the heat will start.

Of cause none of the sisters can even make their own decent tools and lets Noah makes theirs. So when he just asked who the spear belongs to, not who mad it. It go’s form sister to sister to sister and so on, until he finally ask the right question.

Noah and the seme have in the meantime talk sometimes before, they like each other, but Noah doesn’t recognizing that feeling and the seme only wants his fated mate now that he knows he is so close.

(The seme haft to be the kind who can tell others of, because the sisters have a bad habit to take advantage of Noah’s kindness, but they still loves their baby brother)

But then alone the way, Noah's color gets discovered and not all the mer tribes ses the color as disgrace, especially a red tail mer who wants Noah because of it.

The seme has to figure it out before Noah endes up geting raped when the heat starts.

This may starts as a Fuff story, but I did like some hot stuff in it especially when the heat event comes.

The boy has to learn the naughty stuff after all (>w

First post:

Noah was over extended, he had spent most of the month making stalls for the merchants and preparing for the feast tonight. Even his sisters had worked a bit on their stall, even if it had only been to decorate. Soon they would be selling jewelry made of pearls and shiny black stones his sisters had made gathered the stones themselves which was the kind of stones that only could be found in their tribe’s territory.

They had been quite popular the last few years, his sisters had told him, and usually they would come home with lots exciting things for him to see.

But this year would be different, now at the age of 18, Noah could participate in the spring gathering, but most of it all he looked forward to this year's first hunt. This would be his moment to prove himself a man.

Noah was humming as he swam around, decorating the big cave hall with luminous moss in every color, which gave the cave a nice lighting. The cave itself had a circular opening leading right up to the surface.

One of his sisters had told him that the place was an old extinct volcano.

Noah had at first been terrified to go in, frightened that it would awake as soon as he sticked his tail in. But he then he quick discovered just how stupid he had been for thinking so and that it had been nothing more than just warm water inside the cave, Noah had finally dared himself inside

The warmed felt great and he had enjoyed it now while decorating.

Some mers of the other tribes had already arrived, Noah had seen lots of colors swim outside through the market, he had never seen so many mers gathering in one place before and he had been told that there would come many more as the night fall and the feast would begin.

Looking at his reflection in the smooth stone wall, he verified that the ink covering him was holding. He hated the sad gray color look, the ink gave him and It made his hair sticky, but it wasn’t like he could take it off, since the tribe didn’t like his color.

When done with his tasks it was already starting to get dark and though Noah knew his sisters might be needing his help at the stall, he wanted to take a look around first.

The luminous moss shined brightly throughout the market, making him see mers in all colors like red, blu, green and even yellow. Those guys swan like they owned the place, showing of their bright color tails and Noah thought that in their tribe they probably did.

Noah continued through the market two times back and forth before one of his sisters found him.

“Noah!” Evina yelled for him and the mer turned around to face her with a sigh. She was his third oldest sister. “You get your tail over to Amina, she has been looking for you, she in the stall, Lumia and Lizzy are with her.”

“Where are you going?” Noah asked a bit annoyed to have been found.

“As a girl of our tribe it is my duty to bid those hunky guys welcome.” She answered before she disappeared into the crowd. Noah rolled his eyes, but swam forwards the stall anyway.

Amina the oldster stood behind the twins Lumia and Lizzy, she had put the two youngest sisters to the task of attending the shop.

All the sisters looked a lot alike, they were all brown tails with dark blond hair and with nicely tanned skin.

“Noah, good you could come, how was work?” she asked smiling as he saw him.

“Good I think, what would you like me to do?” Noah asked waiting for the favor she soon would ask.

She winked before putting an arm around him. “Could you help us until the feast starts, then I promise the girls wouldn’t bother you tomorrow.”

Noah didn’t need to think hard on that one before he accepted the offer.

RP 3 (Stripper x Stripper) seke x seke

Club boys

----------------

MC and YC both works at the night club "Blue rose".

Yc thinks Mc is an arrogant prick with a nice ass. And the other thinks Yc is an annoying youngster with an way too gorgeous body.

The two often play pranks on each other like, filling the other's locker with a ton of sticky glitter or maybe just stealing customers.

Either way the two really can't stand each other but they try to keep their relationship professional.

Things however starts to change from one night to the other, when MC comes home to find his college sweetheart cheating on him in their bed.

He throws both of them out, but it is leaving him hurt and broken to realize what an jerk his bf(Marcus) really is. Marcus doesn't see them as breaking up just because of an simple one nightstand and leaves Mc to cool off for a few days.

Mc is feeling so bad about himself and calls the club to call him ill for two whole days. the fact he doesn't show up doesn't go unnoticed Yc don't mind the attention but in some way he is still curious to know why the other doesn't show up for work. especially when he is the type of person whom would meet up on work hot with feber.

Throwing his thoughts aside Yc is amazed when he one night sees Mc in another nightclub as he goes out to drink with friends. Somehow the person Mc has changed, he is hot as always but there is something different, Yc never knew Mc could smile like that, especially towards him.

After having cleared his eyes Mc doesn't have any idea why he even thought the person Yc annoying in the first place. He realize that maybe because he found the other gorgeous Mc turned hostile because of his boyfriend. Now with no partner holding him back why couldn't he stop despising the other?

The two grow closer as they find out both wanna jump the other's bone and the heated fighting back in the locker rooms turns to hot make-out sessions.

But Mc's ex isn't done with him yet and turns up in the club to put him in he's place.

(MC)

Name: Noah

Likes: Sex - free stuff - his sister - his cat - good food.

Dislikes: Wasting money - his parents - his past

Appearance: short red hair, gray eyes and light skin. He’s of average height and got just enough of muscles to skim a six pack.

Noah doesn’t have a relationship with his family, parents throwing him out as he told them that he was gay, and now they are no part of his life. Except for his younger sister Lisa, who visits him at times.

He had to pay for the school and his education on his own at the age of 14. It was a frustrating time and Noah ended up with the wrong kind of people. He did a lot of things which he wasn’t proud of. That was when he met the club owner of the Blu Rose, who gave him a backstage job on the spot. And when he had managed to make enough money, Noah payed his so called ‘friends’ to leave him alone and finished college.

Noah never stopped working at the Blu Rose, and as he got older, he went on to work as an stripper.

Today Noah is one of the best performers in the club, and living in an apartment together with his boyfriend Marcus and his cat London

Noah got two faces, one when his at home and one at work

When home, he is playful, sweet. And though Noah got his secrets he is a good guy, who can stand his ground if needed.

At work, he goes all in with his cold sexy charm to please the customers, giving them what they want. But though he loves his work, Noah is also very touchy around one of his fellow coworkers.

Others: Got a small tattoo of two birds above his butt cheek.

First post:

Noah had gone to work this morning not seeing his boyfriend Marcus anywhere, which was strange since Marcus normally slept on his days off. He too hadn’t heard him coming to bed that night before, even though Noah had tried to bribe him into bed with a blowjob.

Marcus hadn't could resist Noah’s mouth on his dick, but as soon as Marcus had his release, he just told Noah off. “I’m too tired today hone” Marcus had said.

Well he could understand, with Marcus’s new job and all. But Noah really needed to get laid soon, he hadn’t had sex for two weeks and that made him cranky. Noah felt like a nun with a chastity belt. but he did planned for Marcus to make up for it tonight.

Apart from the owner, Noah was the first one who arrive.

The Blue Rose was a perl in Noah's eyes, and he loved the atmosphere of the place. It looked small from the outside, but was pretty big inside.

The first thing people met walking in, was the big space area with the bar and tables. To one side you had the door into the privat room, and to the other side in the corner, hidden away by a transparent glass wall was a big jacuzzi placed. The jacuzzi was almost never used since the cost was pretty high. It was only when some rich customer ordered it, that it was turned on, or if club held a party.

Noah made full use of coming before the others, and when out back to poured half a kilo of body glitter into an specific person’s locker. The glitter would stick to the person’s cloths and everything else inside for at least the entire day.

This was payback for the baby powder episode last week.

Noah changed fast into his stage cloths and went back inside to talk with the owner. They were still talking as the others started showing.

Kinks:

Foreplay

Hardcore

Romance

BDSM (depending on the context)

Rimming

Double Penetration

Animal traits (ex. animal ears, tails, wings; special, transformation form)

Dirty talk

Handjobs

Multiple Orgasms

Sexual Frustration

Massaging

Strip Tease

Teasing

Spanking

Toys

Sexy clothing

Hand Cuffs

Blindfolds

Magic

Demons

Vampires

Marking/Scenting

Dislike:

Heavy Torture

Extreme BDSM (Pain to the Point of Blood)

Drug Abuse

Swallowing Urine

Mpreg

Incest between Parent and Child (Siblings are fine)

PM me or write here if interested ^v^ there will be coming more ideas up later on.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• Yukonwolfspirit

• LoneDigger

Mnh.. okay guy’s

seemes like we got a fight here (~…~)7

But I feel that since

was the first one to hit the stripper plot it should go to you. However! I know the two of us have tried doing a rp before but you dumped me because of my grammar.. There isn't any sour feelings from my part but I would just be very disappointed if it would happen again since I put so much into ever rp I'm in. So I just wante you to check the spoiler underneath the MC spoiler were I wrote the first post. Because that is how I write.

Again I would very much like to do this rp with you both because I know you are just great in here and it surely will be fun ^^, but I would hate to quiet after the first few posters.

Yikes, I'm sorry about that. I feel bad because I can't remember that this happened otherwise I wouldn't have asked you again after doing that. Which roleplay was this? Geez, I feel like such an asshole. But thanks for being the bigger person and treating me with better respect then apparently I gave to you back then. D:

(^\\\^) It totaly fine, I can't remember the rp either only your name so we are even ^^

As said I would still wanna do a rp with you if you want, if not well no hard feelings >v0

• 4 months later...

The 1 and 3 rp plots are still open ^v^ if people wanna do them. However I'm also up for other rps if you wanna try something drifferent. Right now, I got a lot of spare time.

PS. Yukonwolfspirit if you see this PLEASE DON'T! XD is not that I don't like you ;) it's just you are already the person I write with 75% of my time and I wanna try with other people too. Okay

That being said if you do ask, I would feel like I was hitting a puppy if I were to turn you down and most likely wouldn't tell you no. T~T

• 9 months later...

Dragon RP re-opened and others are welcome too 0v0

Are a bit into elevs right now (okay no kidding am ALL IN!)

But dont have a plot in mind as of now. Might come up later or feel free to pm me.

I'm a total fantasy sucker, but I be into something more dark as well. There are very few things I turn down so please pm me because I'm bored >…

The Assassin (princexprince)

Plot:

My Character (MC) is a prince from the distinct kingdom to the north. In the east lays nothing but ruins of a the old neighboring kingdom, the Phoenix order. Generations back, the kingdoms had been at war with each other. That was hundreds of years ago, though the time haven't eased the old lines bitterness towards each other. After MC's father heard from an unknown source that some of those in the Phoenix kingdom suvived and lives in a hidden colony and training assassins. The king sends out a force of men to do with those that survived. At the time YC, the prince from the old kingdom's bloodline is not present during the attack. But upon returning home he findes the colony burned to the ground. A group of refugees finds him and his people, they bring them to safty, to his father, the ruler and leader. Many people lost their lives including YC's mother who died from her injuries shortly after his return. YC's father is in a rage along with YC, and with malice still churning inside of him, he sends his son on a task, a mission of revenge.

He had one task, and is told to do it without mercy. A life for a life, knowing that the queen MC's mother perished a while back. He told YC to take the life of the King's son MC, by any means possible. At the time YC had no qaulms with this, and finds a way to work among those in the castle, with the other guards. Under a fals name, with no one how knows where he hails from, or much of anything else for that matter. Eventually he will end becomes close to MC. Perhaps by saving him, and becoming his own personal guard, which will present him with the opportunity he needs to complete his task.

However when the opportunity presents itself YC finds himself fighting with feelings, and emotions that he has always been trained to ignore. Emotions that to him are quite strange, as he has never experienced these feelings before, and never felt a connection to anyone. He wad taught that: 'Emotions get in the way of their purpose'. So from a young age he had been taught how to block them out.. Though now they will cause him to hesitate when he finds him presented with the opportunities he needs to finish the task he has been send to fulfill.