• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• consterhk

• Rumpleteaser

• Dragongirl26

• zen0524

So this one day it was maybe about 10 years ago my grandpa died. Well we got home and pulled into the garage and closed the garage door.....I don't know how long maybe an hour later,,,,,,,When everyone was in the house and accounted for the car in the garage honked and this wasn't a normal honk yet it was from them car but the horn held for at least 5 seconds. Everyone from the house ran to the inside garage door to look out. My mom opened the door and the door that we had shut to the outside was open. From then on my mom said that it was my grandpa pulling pranks from the other side because it happened maybe 3 months after he died....

2. So this is a weird one I was at a hotel for Vision con it was right now I was in my hotel room alone my hubby was doing something else at that moment because we are always together. Well I felt a thinkness in the room like I was unable to breath in the room I had to leave the room to be able to breath again but when I can back into the room sheets were off the bed and there was a had print on my neck.... It faded soon after but it was really weird. It was a hotel in Branson Mo by the landing. and no one else was in the room with me. lets just say I haven't been back to that hotel anymore.

About seven years ago my fur baby died. I loved this cat to pieces. She was my animal spirit. She was an absolute shitten! She would destroy toilet paper if you left the door open, she would hide under the couch and claw peopel's feet and she would sit on the back of the couch and fight my mum's hair. She also used to follow me everywhere, such as doing the laundry, going into town or going to uni. Anyway, after she died I used to see her everywhere. She was black and white, so if there was a black jumper on the couch I would see her, take a double glance then realise it was just a jumper. It took me about a year or so to stop seeing her. My sister's cat was sad about it too. He got depression for a while after she died.

I don't know if that is spooky. I think it's a little... tiny bit spooky that I kept seeing my dead Farah baby. The only other spooky story I really have is that I used to believe I saw the ghost of Elvis Presley wandering through my room when I was a little kid (under 7 years old).

When I was 7 years old, we moved out of the farm into a city house. There was this rock. I was terrified of this rock. In my mind it was the shape of a scull and I believed it spooked the life out of me. I was so scared of it that I got Dad to get rid of it. I don't know where it went, just that it was finally out of my life.

I don't know if I'm allowed to share about this or not but I guess it's fine XD

In spoiler because it's kinda long haha

Before I moved to a better place with my family, I (who was still in uni at that time) was living in an area that was kinda dark and only few people passing through the way at night (almost noone after 9pm). Because we didn't have air conditioner yet at that time, metal nets(?) were installed on the main door and windows so we could sleep while the door and windows are open (yep, honestly it was sooo hot at my old house)

Beggars (yes, beggars) often came to our house because only our house had the door opened, and our fence was short, maybe only 1m tall. So to prevent being seen from outside, we decided to install 3 bamboo curtains which installed from the top of my car garrage (the garrage was only consisted of roof and wooden support bars(?), right in front of our house, before the fence, width...maybe around 4m?) Unless someone open the curtain or the car was away, it's kinda hard to see my house's condition.

And a neighbor was keeping geese and just let them roam everywhere, sometimes they almost attack people and quacking noisily.

To the story.

So one night, I was chitchatting with my family in the living room.

Then around 11pm (almost midnight lol) someone called from the gate of my house, "Excuse me..." with soft voice. A girl's voice. Me, my sis, and my Mom were frozen. We looked at each other as if asking whether we should go outside or stay silent. And I decided to be the one to look outside.

Without showing my face (blocked by car and bamboo curtain), I said "Yes?" while peeking through the bamboo curtains gap from behind my car to get a look of her. She was unable to see me.

She was a pretty girl (maybe around 15/16 y.o) and a Chinese descendant.

Then she said, "It's okay, Ce (trans: older sister, to call an older Chinese woman in my country, taken from 姐姐) don't be afraid..." she said.

Here was where it got slightly horror.

1. I'm half Chinese

2. I haven't show her my face yet, we never meet, and she's not my neighbor.

3. It's uncommon to call someone not Chinese here with 'Ce' so unless she knew about me and my family before, she should have call me 'older sister' first, not 'Ce' because she didn't know me

4. I don't have a Chinese accent whatsoever. The only thing that Chinese from me is my face, so it's not possible to know that I'm Chinese from my voice.

I got silent.

After some seconds, I decided to face her.

She was beautiful, her skin was white, and her manner was pretty great.

I asked her was wrong, and she said to me that she needed money for her father's medicines so she wanted to sell me some (uncooked) rice she had in a black plastic bag. She cried, and I cried with her too, she seemed so sincere.

I called for my mom, she took a look at the rice and then at her. The rice's quality was not the best, probably the best she had at home. She said she tried to sell the rice since afternoon but no one wanted to help her, that's how she finally arrived to my home.

She lived at an area (which name I forgot) about 20mins away (with public transportation) from my place

Then my Mom said, the girl should take the rice back home, and she gave the girl some money to buy her father's medicines and to catch a transportation back home. She said thank you repeatedly. It was almost 12pm.

When she was about to go home, she decided to take left turn to a way with big trees. She said "There're geese on the other way (going straight) so I'll just head to the left."

Me and my Mom were watching her going until she took the left turn, then we looked at each other like "just who is she?" and decided to look at her again, but she was already nowhere to be seen.

I just shrugged it.

Then we went inside. My sis said "somehow I can't look at her directly, my feeling said don't so I stayed inside, I do managed to take her photo from afar though," she said. (she has a potential to feel supernatural things, but we don't want her to learn to be a supernatural expert haha)

I remembered about something and told my Mom and Sis, "Btw she said she's afraid of the geese but the geese were supposed to be asleep at the left way around this time, because their nest is on the left way, not on the straight road. And if the geese see someone they will definitely quacking loudly..."

---And again, it seemed that she just went straight to our home without calling on the neighbors' house first (like how door-to-door salesman do), because, you see, we didn't hear anything before she called us. It was so silent outside.

We all laughing nervously. And the fact that she just disappeared into thin air after turning left was slightly chilling.

In the next morning, my Mom told a close friend of my family about the story, the friend knew roads so well she was like a map haha.

Then the friend said, "She lives at (insert area name here)? Only gravesite existed there, I once went through there to see a friend."

She also went to check on the said area on the same day and said it was gravesite.

My Mom's adoptive Mom(?) whose occupation is a paranormal expert(?) said that she knew that the girl came to our house, and the girl did so to 'protect' us.

She's like a House Fairy or Zashiki Warashi (but she protects the family not only the house), and that night she went to 'test us' whether we really worthy for her protection or not.

And she said the girl likes us and went along with us when we moved to another house, and still with us until now, residing on the 2nd floor of my house, and oddly the 2nd floor is the coolest place throughout the house :)

Oh, and she also has a name :)

My Mom once encountered her at night. My Mom woke up at night to see a mid length transparent-looking floral dress moving at the corner of the room. And when I slept on my Mom's room, I feel like I saw similar transparent dress too once :)

I wrote this in my Mom's room btw hahaha

That was my slightly spooky story.

Sorry for the grammar, I'm stupid at grammar.

Spooky nights in September 2018

Last month, l went to the northeastern of my country with my colleagues.

Before l went there, someone said that the hotel we had to stay, there was a client who had committed suicide by jumping off the window from the room No. 805.

OMG!

For my team and l, we got the room No. 823ม at the same side of that room near the elevators.

The first night, it was fine for me because the jetlag took me to the slumbering land.

But the second night, l felt strange; I heard some noise but not too loud and yeah it could make me stay awake. I turned on my cell phone torch to find the sound maker but nothing came out. I’d tried to pray and close my eyes but it seemed worse.

There were some red spotlights on the ceiling, and it was 2 p.m. how came those light appear...

I woke my colleagues, who were side by side,

They called me silly-nutty and they both slept and ignored me.

I couldn't sleep all night long.

I asked other friends who were in the rooms No. 819 - No. 829 if they had found some strange events as l did or not.

No one... -_-

The last night before going back home; l decided to move to my friend’s room who lives in this local province, she told me about the legend of this hotel that it used to be a hospital where many patients had passed away day by day before renovating to a hotel complex.

What did I hear there?

Out of body experience. Maybe real or was it caused by PPD.

When I gave birth to my second son it's the scariest, most stressful, almost dying experience of my life. I am in a labor room(public hospital) losing breath because of asthma and nobody's caring for me. There is no anesthesiologists so I have to wait my turn to deliver my child. I almost died even before giving birth because of asthma. My grandma had to rush me to a private hospital for anesthesia. After everything that happened I woke up and it's all done. It seems like a dream.

Days have passed I'm still in the hospital. I should be able to come home but I don't know why I'm still there(which I found out when I came home). I had moments of blurs and nightmares when I sleep. I keep dreaming of the time before the delivery, the moment when I'm almost dying. I can't forget the feeling of exhaustion and being afraid. And I kept dreaming of me dying because of it, falling into the dark void and then waking up tired.

One night I fell asleep with stress. Because I was afraid to sleep I might have another nightmare. So stressed and I was overthinking. The room got darker, the lights seemed not as bright. I sat up beside my bed and I started seeing shadows and flashes of light outside the room. I got curious so I went out as quiet as I should because I know I'm not allowed to go out. I went out and nothing's there. One end of the corridor I saw the nurse talking on her phone making herself busy during night shift. The other end is just dark and eerie.

It seemed like a few seconds and I saw the nurse got up and was walking from one room to the other, checking their blood pressure. She seem to not see me at all... She didn't tell me to go back inside.

When I looked back at my bed that's when it hit me. "Oh, I guess I'm dreaming." I can see myself sleeping on the bed. But it seem so real... Like a vivid dream... The nurse was about to go in my room so I went to sit beside myself to see how it goes, since it's just a dream might as well just enjoy it. But when I'm about to sit down I feel like something is pulling me to myself. Like a magnet, a strong magnet. I really wanna see what's gonna happen but then I woke up.

I woke up. With the same nurse on my dream, standing beside me, asking me to place my left arm near her so she can check my blood pressure.

----------

Btw, when I got home from staying at the hospital for a month, I found out I am a potential victim of Post Partum Depression. I was adviced to see a psychiatrist or a psychologist to avoid experiencing more trauma but my family never bothered. After that I still experience this out of body. When I'm too stressed or exhausted it's either I get a nightmare, a vivid nightmare, or something like an out of body experience.

There was a time when I was younger, 15 or 16 I'd say, when I was having really horrid nightmares. It felt like they were literally from hell. I dreamed about demons and monsters and terrible, bloody, horrible things happening to me and my loved ones. It felt like demons had possessed my dreams. I was scared to sleep because I knew that when I did I would just dream something horrendous and traumatizing. It sounds silly, but these dreams were horrible. I would wake up crying; there was also so much blood and viscera and dying and screaming. I can't explain how bad it was. It was like I was witnessing the end of the world or something.

I finally told one of my friends about it and he gave me a prayer to say every night before I went to bed. I'm not the most religious person out there, but the first night I said the prayer I didn't have one of those terrible dreams. So I said it the second night and I didn't dream. I kept doing it and eventually the dreams never came back even after I stopped saying the prayer.

Again, I'm not a terribly religious person, but I do feel like there was some divine intervention there. Looking back on it I still believe my dreams were caused by something dark and that something light came to save me. It's weird and silly, I know, but I can't help but think this was the case.

This happened last year and I remember it vividly. Despite it being an odd story, I know I was definitely awake. I was in bed with the lights off and was trying to sleep but couldn’t, so I blankly stared around my room. My vision was slowly adjusting to being in complete darkness to the point where I could see and make out what silhouettes of objects were in my room. I suddenly noticed two red dots out of place. They were glowing, small orbs, and I stared at them, wondering what they were. I had no such object that glowed like that. Then I saw an outline of a figure. I’m a person who has to tell themselves that ghosts don’t exist unless I won’t sleep at night. Thus, what I saw terrified me. I immediately shut my eyes and fell back into my pillow, turning on my side. I begged myself to sleep, but, even though my eyes were shut, I could still, somehow, see the image. I closed my eyes tighter and my heart raced as I could hear the sounds of footsteps coming closer to me. Keep your eyes shut. Don’t open them. I closed the lids so hard it hurt. Eventually, I think I just passed out asleep. I keep thinking that it was a nightmare, but I know for a fact I was awake because I never have the feeling of being scared in my nightmares and my heart actually feels like it's being clenched (as it is now) when I remember that night.

at my old house i was sitting on my floor near my door all the sudden the was a tiny child hand under the door it scared me and my sister so bad that we ran and tried to hide. we thought at first it was my brother but when we tried to ask him later he was asleep in his room and had never came down the hall. this was a couple days after i heard a little girl sing abc's down the hall and i saw a small shadow run by.

The Scariest Situations in My Life

When I was twelve, I remember at that time it was almost dark outside. From the inside of my house, I saw my uncle took all the clothes that had been left to dry outside and brought them inside. This was because my mother always said that it is not good to left the clothes overnight. At the time, there was a blackout, thus the inside of my house is also quite dark. There was nobody in the house at the time except for my uncle and me as all of my family when out shopping. I was too lazy to follow them plus I had a lot of homework. After my uncle had picked up all the clothes, he put them inside the house and when straight to his bedroom, which was located near the stairs. My uncle said something to me before he entered his room but I can't really hear what he was saying because I was zoning out at the time.

All of a sudden, the small tricycle, which belongs to my little brother moved on its own until it reached the stairs. It moved about 2 meters. I was really shocked but I don't really believe in ghost, so I convinced myself that it was probably just the wind playing tricks on me. Furthermore, I don't have to worry too much as my uncle was in the house and I was not alone. Then, I heard a 'clicking' sound coming from my uncle's room. He came out of the room and when straight up the stairs. Without thinking, I followed him and I saw the light in one of the rooms on the top floor was on. I was about to go inside the room when again I heard a 'clicking' sound coming from downstairs. I looked down straight away and I saw my uncle came out of his room. I was dumbfounded and looked back at the room with the light on but the whole floor was completely dark.

I rushed downstairs straight away and asked my uncle whether he had gone upstairs and he replied no. I told him about what I saw just now and he said that it was silly because the electric was cut off, how can the light in the room was on.

That was the spookiest situations I had ever experienced. Later, I found out that the room upstairs, which had now turned into a reading area used to be my uncle's bedroom. Whenever he was in that room he felt a strange presence around him. One morning, when he tried to wake up out of his bed, he felt a really strong force on top of him, which made it hard for him to stand up no matter how hard he tried. He was in a panicked state. Luckily my mum opened the door to his room to check on him as he was late than usual. The weight he felt just disappear as my mum open the door. This was the reasons why he moved to the room downstairs. After that, I never entered the room alone.

So this happened at about 4 years ago when I'm hanging out with my friend and we decided to just sit inside the car, in front of my house and we talked until it was way past midnight. My neighborhood area tends to get too little too quiet after the clock hit at 10pm as we live at the outskirt of the town. We talked and laughed and barely noticed that it was almost 2am in the morning. Just 2 hours prior, both of us noticed that the neighbor opposite of my house was standing at his door with the door wide open and he did just that. Standing and staring at the both of us while all of his house light turned off for almost 30mins or so. We both dismissed his presence there even though at first both of us were quite spooked by his behavior and then looking at him just stand there doing nothing, we got back to our conversation and didn't realize when he went back into his house after that.

The next thing that we both realized was a sudden heavy 'thump' on the roof of her car. We stopped talking and both of us were looking at each other nervously. It was 2am in the freaking morning and the sound made indicate that something big and meaty and heavy just 'fell' on the car and what really spooked us further was that thing was literally rolled down from the roof to the car boot and onto the road behind. We knew this because each time that thing moved and rolled, the car rocked up and down together with the movement. Both of us didn't dare to look back and just wide-eyed stared into each other while this thing bumped and rolled down the car. Our first act was to lock down the car and took a deep breath and slowly looking around. My friend then decided to go out to check around her car and I hesitantly followed. Guess what, we found nothing. Nothing at all. The street is empty and the houses are dark.. It is quite impossible for whatever the thing is to go far as I live in a close neighborhood where the houses were set-up in a row of all 2-storey and divided only with the individual gates for the garage. That time, all the gates are closed and nothing seem unusual despite the creepiness of the situation we were in.

My friend then decided to go back and after I waved her goodbye, while locking the gate to my house door, then I saw that 'thing'.

It was standing there behind my opposite neighbor's pickup truck, under the road lamp... it was there, facing directly at my direction and for the first time I saw its shape clearly. In Singapore, we called it as 'hantu bungkus' (Google it if you dare because I swear I don't dare to do it), characterized as a humanoid figure, wrapped fully from top to bottom with a shroud cloth used by Malay people for their deceased and complete with the extra fabric bundled up for the top and bottom with an opening at the face usually for the family members to say their final goodbye to the deceased (but in this case, all I saw was two dots of white where the eyes should be and the face is all black). Lucky for me, I was able to finish up locking my house and ran upstairs quickly and never looked back. A few days after that, I found out from my next door neighbor that my opposite neighbor used to work at a morgue before he retired a few years prior and it is not a surprise for the neighbors to encounter some strange 'things' around the area as they believed that somehow the spirits managed to follow that man back from his workplace. I stopped hanging out in front of my house at night after that night and moved out from the place a few years after that.

Well, maybe this story is not the scarriest ever, but it's the only paranormal thing I've ever lived haha, maybe because I'm a little skeptical with this kind of things. Well, I was 9 years old and my aunt went to live together with my mom for a few weeks, and I was in my grandma's house when it happened. One morning, my aunt asked to my mom if she got up last night to turn on and turn of the lights in the hall, my mom obviously said "no", she slept all the night. It was pretty weird so they checked the lights to see if there were any problem. Everything was ok, lights worked perfectly. The next night, when it happened again, my aunt went out the room and saw a little girl with long dark hair tuning off the lights. The only girls in the house was me and my sister, and both of us were in my grandma's house! but well, even if the mystery wasn't resolved, my aunt was brave so she didn't care too much about it, and when she left, lights never turned on and off alone again. A few weeks later, my mom told me what happened that night. I believed her about the lights, but I was no sure if the thing about "the girl" was true, maybe it was just a temporary malfunction, just that. Then, a year later, I was eating alone in the kitchen in my grandma's house, and I saw half of a face of a little girl with dark hair looking at me though the window. I though that it was my sister, so I went out to check, but there was no one, so I thought "maybe my sister is playing me a trick" so I started to looking for her, and then I saw her in my grandma's room watching TV with her. She never left the room. I told my grandma what I saw and then she said "well, maybe that was my little sister, she had long dark hair, and she drowned in a river when we were kids."

And that's the story :D and for the record, That was the first and the last time I saw the girl, I don't know if she returned to the world of dead or heaven or whatever :S. I hope she did.

The Nights After My Dad Passed Away

My dad won the lottery on February 8, 2012. The rumor had it, those who rent the shop is bound to die at least one. Before my dad, it was the previous owner. But, I won't tell you of how many had passed since the shop was built. I will tell you what happened the night after night after my dad passed away.

Everything started a week after his funeral with butterflies began to be trapped inside the shop. One became confused, flying around the second floor where we live at only to die in the morning. With its death, came the second, the third, the fourth and more and more butterflies found death on the floor, ants feasting of their dead bodies.

On those nights of the butterflies, every night someone would take a bath, and banging on the stairs, just like how my dad would do. Going outside of my room for the bathroom isn't an easy thing to do, with the feeling of someone sitting on the chair, watching us. I thought I hallucinated until my mom told me she experienced it too.

As if aren't enough, 'it' started to use my dad's voice to call us.

'It' called my mom, 'it' called me.

'It' tried to take my brother from us.

One night, 'it' called for my brother. Over and over 'it' lured my brother in the shape of my late dad. Thinking 'it' as our dad, my brother came closer, just at the right distance for 'it' to catch my brother's arm. 'It' tried to pull my brother to be with him, to wherever 'it' want my brother to be with. But my brother fought 'it' until his scream woke both me and my mother. It was an intense dream. And we've been told, if someone, something, tried to lure you, to pull you, in a dream, you would be dead.

Another night arrived, my aunts family visited. When we thought the terror as us getting crazy from stress and sadness, my cousins experienced what we experienced. The steps banging on the stairs just like my dad did before he went to the third floor to sleep, having someone taking a bath, just like how my late dad did whenever he came upstairs after he closed the store. The feeling of someone watching. The proof that my family hasn't yet turned crazy.

We thought, maybe after the week passed everything would turn normal again. We were wrong until we moved some months later after huge, ferocious rats infested in our place.

One day, we learned someone else had won the lottery.

p.s: it sounds like something unreal, but this is what happened to us, the few first weeks after my dad's funeral were the worst. i remember it much more, than my other supernatural encounter. :-/

Ok when I was in my early 20's I was enrolled in a very old university. Needless to say, it had its own share of haunted places, and it happened that the particular dorm I stayed in had its own haunted story of its own. Being an overseas student, I really didn't have privy knowledge, but during the weekends, the dorm was pretty well deserted - (the locals go home for the weekend) except a few (less than 5 of us) of us that don't have a home to go to, we pretty well had the dorm to ourselves.

The dorm was actually an apartment like complex, with 10 stories and 15 rooms on each floor, some double, making the number of students per floor about 25. The top floor was for the warden and his family (he rarely makes an appearance). So you can see, the whole complex is pretty well empty, averaging about less than one overseas student per floor that weekend.

I was the only one on my floor one particular night (med school makes you the loser study geek anyways). I had a single room, and the desk faces the wall. I study with the room door open, therefore my back was facing the door. I was certain I was the only one on the floor, I just had a cup noodles, and I was trying to wrestle some odd concept and suddenly, felt a voice beside my ear, very close, a woman's voice, sotto voce: "Hello."

I jumped up and turned around. "Yes?" I spoke aloud. There was no one in the room. In fact there was no one in the floor.

"Yes?" I said again.

No answer.

I get up and do a quick run around the empty floor, pantry, escape stairs, washrooms and elevator lobby. No one.

Shaken, I slept with the room lights on that night.

The next day, the residents were all coming back to the dorms as classes were on Monday. My room- mate, was a local student and 3 years above me. I told her of what happened the night before, trying to laugh it off as post med school geek exhaustion.

She looked at me funny

"You know, the warden's wife - not the present one, the prior warden - passed away here years ago. - They say she's still around, looking after the students."

If she was being friendly or thought I was lonely.. thanks for the consideration.. but no thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm gonna enjoy my break so I'm gonna type the creepiest thing I have experienced.

It was more or less five to six ago? It was April. I was sleeping in the same room as my grandfather because he tends to have nightmares so I have to be there to wake him up. Funnily enough, I'm the one who gets the creepier experience.

It was three nights of horror.

On the first night, I woke up in the middle of the night to the sounds of footsteps. It was limp. Whatever it was, it was dragging its weight to get across. I tried to ignore the sound because it stopped a few seconds later. I was relieved for an average of 1.5 seconds as the door knob was being shaken as though trying to open it.

The sound also stopped a few seconds later.

But I couldn't calm down as the limping sounds came closer and closer until I knew that it stopped directly beside me. Stupidly brave, I shifted to the other side, my back directed to whatever stopped beside me. A hand found its way to my shoulder and forced me to stay on my original supine position. I managed to stay in my shifted position but the hand had decided to shake me instead. I felt cold breath hover on my ear as I was being shaken.

"Happy Birthday, *******"

It only occurred to me in the morning that April was my birth month.

The second night, I woke up again but this time to the tapping of a finger to a window. I forgot how to breath that night as I saw a man three heads taller than me. It was a full moon so I could see its silhouette. I couldn't see anything other that a body as black as a void and eyes as bright as blood.

I chose to ignore.

I woke up and he was by my feet, staring at me like I was some rare creature.

I chose to ignore again.

I woke up crawling away as the man was trying to drag me out of my bed.

I was finally awake when I saw the sun shining and my feet out of my bed.

The third night I woke up again but to no sounds. I saw the man again but what caught my attention was the knife in his hands whilst staring at me.

I blinked twice and he was gone.

I didn't sleep a wink until I could see the crack of dawn so that I can finally get some shut eye.

At random years on the same month, he still visits. I don't know what will happen if he wins this little game.

Okay so I don't really know if this contest is still open but I want to share my story anyway. It a story which just happened today at work.

Yeah so lets take it from the beginning. I wake up like at four am after getting in bed around 1am. I aren't tired and there is no reason for me to get up this early. Yet somehow my brain still think that I'm i a dream and have to get out of be because someone is coming to the door and I'm naked (I wasn't really)

I then somehow thinks it an good idea yo block the door by pushing the bed in front. One thing is the bed is huge and up against the wall. I somehow gets my legs in between the bad and the wall and starts pushing with my knees. Only then does my boyfriend wake up and starts asking me what the hell I'm doing.

I still think Im asleep and everything os a dream but I remember saying. "Shhhhh, there are someone at the door"

Okay so for one thing my better half can't stand scary things and immediately freaks out. Only I don't remember futher.

He then told me that I tried to explain why I knew someone was trying to get in and that moving the bed was the only way to stay safe.

Next thing I know, I know, I'm in bed alone and every furniture in the room is pushed up towards the door. I then later find my boyfriend sleeping outside in his car as im leaving for work...

And the end.