STAR STRUCK (hal7283 & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Touma panted as he let his body adjust to Eiichi's length inside him. When he said it has been a while since he last do this he wasn't exaggerating. Touma wasn't the most sexually active person to begin with, and whenever he does anything sexual he was usually on top. The rare instances of him bottoming usually involve him being dragged into an orgy by the other two members of Star Struck, and he was never exclusively on the receiving end. It wasn't that he didn't like being bottom, but it was simply a matter of him couldn't control his impulses whenever he was in the mood. The fact that Touma was doing this voluntarily showed just how careful he was being with the model. He looked down at Eiichi's expressions and was relieved to see that he was clearly enjoying this, but also had some reservations. He was touched when Eiichi voiced his concerns and he said: "Don't worry Eiichi... I want to do this.... I want you to have me... and look." He grabbed Eiichi's hand and put it on his own erection, still as hard as before and twitching in excitement. With a embarrassed smile Touma confessed: "I'm... enjoying this too."

Slowly Touma began to move, with his hands on Eiichi's shoulders supporting him Touma raised his body up then slowly sitting down. He then wiggled his hip in a circle for several times then went back to moving up and down. Touma repeated the process and gradually his movements became faster and faster, and his light moans got louder and louder as well. At first Touma tried to hold his voice in by biting his lower lips, but soon enough he could no longer keep the lustful moans down: "Ha.... a.h.....ah.gh......Ei.....Eiichi..... you feel so... ah..!.. So.. good....! ah ha......a...en.....nn....Eiichi..... Eiichiiiiii!" As lust overcame him his movement became a straightforward piston action, rocking his hip up and down and angling his body so that each time his hip fell down Eiichi's rod would pound against his sweet spot, while his own cock jumped up and was spilling pre-cum all over the place.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• hal7283

The model was practically mesmerized. Having Touma on top of him, panting and shuttering was so arousing! Is that what he looked like? Helpless, Desirable? Cute? When there eyes met, he blushed brightly, his words making him feel relieved.

"Don't worry Eiichi... I want to do this.... I want you to have me... and look." [/Quote]

The motel flinched when Touma took his hand, guiding it to his erection. He gulped, looking nervous now as he slipped his fingers around Touma's cock, feeling his warmth.

"I'm... enjoying this too."[/Quote]

Eiichi had a sudden urge to kiss Touma but held himself back, biting his bottom lip. This felt wrong...and yet...deep down this felt so right!

When Touma started to move, Eiichi moaned softly, his hand starting to pump Touma's cock, wanting him to feel good too. His free hand moved along side the idols skin, his fingers slowly moving up and down his back and arm, wanting to comfort him. The sounds he made, made his heart skip a beat, it was like music to his ears! He wanted to hear more~

And when the man said his name...it struck a cord in him but before he could do anything, Touma picked up the pace, rocking his hips and coming down in him like a professional. What were to happen if he just let his instincts take over?

Letting go of his thoughts, Eiichi slipped his hand behind Touma's neck and pulled him closer to his chest. He adjusted himself, slightly bending his legs and lifting them, quickly putting them in watering can postion, however since Touma was taller than him he wouldn't be able to kiss and make out with him, inside he was granted access to his chest and nipples, which he gently started to kiss and lick as his hips began to move on their own. His thrusts were steady and deep, keeping Touma close with his arms wrapped around him in a controlling embrace. "I..ha..g-going to move faster nnaa~ He waited for Touma's answer, before moving his hips faster, beginning to really pound into him.

Even though Eiichi was being rather raw and aggressive when it came to moving and trusting inside him, ever thing else he did was timid and gentle. He made sure to always ask Touma for permission. Reminding him to stop him or tell him if he was hurting him. The hands that kept Touma pinned against him were moving along his back, creassing his skin in a loving manner, and the kissing Eiichi left apon his chest were long and soothing, but he never sucked on the males skin long enough to leave hickies, being considerate. He was carrying and sweet. "Ha! HA! HA...nh- haaa- I-I'm..c-close...ha- ha...!"

To put it simply, Touma was enjoying this. The way Eiichi's member rubbed against his sweet spot, how his fingers wrapped around his length and stroked it, and the touch from his other hand on his back all brought Touma endless pleasure. He could see in Eiichi's beautiful odd eyes how much the model was desiring him, quite a big change from the anger and almost hatred they contained after their first night together, and knowing that seemed to fill a hole in Touma's heart, and added fuel to the fire burning inside the idol.

Touma was a little surprised when Eiichi reached around his neck and pulled him down, but he offered no resistance and allowed Eiichi to do whatever he wanted. He gasped when he felt Eiichi's lips touching his skin so gently. He looked down and nodded when Eiichi asked permission to move, which he was all too happy to give, and when Eiichi began to take initiative using his legs and thrusting his member up Touma almost cried out from the sensation. At this point Touma had lost the ability to form complete sentences, not that there was much to say in a moment of passion like this. All he could do was to moan and cry loudly and call the name of the man now claiming his body endlessly: "E... Eiichi.... Eiichi! Ah..ha..a....aha....aaah...! ng.... Eiichi.... Eiichi~~!"

When Touma heard that Eiichi was close, he looked down and nodded in acknowledgement. As he dug his face into Eiichi's hair and moaning uncontrollably he began to work his waist even more feverishly, meeting with Eiichi's pounds passionately. Everything was building up towards the eventual climax for the two and when it did, it was almost mind shattering. Touma cried out as his body pulled away from Eiichi's embrace and arched back. He held his breath as his body spasmed like he was electrocuted, and as his member throbbed and twwitched, strings of thick slimy cum shot out of his length and landed on Eiichi's chest. He stayed like that for a while until he finally passed the peak. He panted desperately trying to catch his breath and he leaned down, wrapping his arms around Eiichi's head and just enjoyed the lingering afterglow of the powerful ecstasy.

Eventually Touma lifted his body up, he let out a sweet moan when Eiichi's member slid out of him. He then got off the model's body and laid down beside him. He didn't utter a word but instead just leaned in for a slow and gentle kiss. His hands roamed along Eiichi's body .

Hearing Touma say his name drove him crazy! He was so close to coming but he didn't want to stop. Not when Touma looked and sounded like that, but when Touma took the initiative and began to work his hips even more fercily along with his thrusts he couldn't hold himself back anymore. His grip around the idol tightened as he panted loudly and let out a soft shriek, thrusting up into Touma. His body trembled, and his length twitched inside the other as he came long and hard. It seemed the two of them were on the same page, because after he came, Touma came next, his back arching as he cried out and body spasmed. Eiichi held him close, feeling the sticky substance splatter all over his stomach. He panted softly, hugging the other as he fell on his chest.

It felt...so nice to hold him and it felt even nicer for Touma to hug him back. That felt..amazing... He thought as Touma started to lift his body up, his length slipping out of him with ease. He then got off of him, laying by his side and kissing his gently. Eiichi blushed, covered in sweat and semen. He could still hear his heart pounding and his mind couldn't get Touma's voice out of his head. The way he said his name...the way he trembled against his body. He was tired but...somehow...he still wanted more. "T-Touma...I...y-you..." He was at a loss. There was so much he wanted to tell him but...the words wouldn't come out! Like how great that just felt. How...sexy he looked...and how he couldn't get Touma's moaning out of his mind! He wanted to keep going but he wasn't sure how he should annotate it. He was still inexperienced when it came to taking the lead in sexual matters and right now he was going off of his physical needs, and turning off his mind. All he wanted right now was more! More sex! More kissing! More Touma!

With out saying a word he sat up a little and turned to his side, pulling the model into a kiss, at first it was clumsy, but it quickly turned into a slow and passionate kiss the moment he slipped his tongue passed the others lips. "m...more.." He whispered, breathlessly. "I..w-want ha ha m- mor- ha!"

Touma felt like he was in a dream, the overwhelming sensation of fulfillment and happiness was so much that he seriously doubted was he just imagining all this. But then the softness of Eiichi's lips, the taste of his saliva, the smell of their sweat and cum, and the touch of his smooth fair skin were all too real, too good to be anything his mind could construct on its own. He was really there! Sleeping on a hotel mattress all naked with Eiichi by his side. How wonderful was that! There was simply no way this night could get any more perfect.

Well, actually it could. After all Touma's libido was a greedy beast whose thirst couldn't be easily quenched. The last time he allowed his desire to fully take over he ended up hurting Eiichi, and it took all three of them so much effort to finally be on good terms with the model again. He was certainly not going to risk jeopardizing what they've achieved. That being said, Touma still continued to make out with Eiichi, as gentle and controlled as possible, his mental fortitude could only filter so much of his instincts. What he was doing shouldn't be too far off from normal post-sex mingling, and if Eiichi decide to call it the night at that moment, Touma would've obliged.

Touma was about to end it when he was suddenly pulled close by the model. He looked at Eiichi with his eyes wide opened when he felt Eiichi's lips again, this time the model was taking the initiative. Though a bit clumsy, the model's intent was as clear as day, proven by what he said in the midst of their kisses.

"More..."

Touma felt a shiver traversed up his spine and into his mind when he heard Eiichi's voice, wanting more pleasure, more of him! He greedily welcomed Eiichi's tongue into his mouth and sucked on it teasingly, then his own tongue joined in the fun and began to dance and mingle. "Touch me...." Touma muttered as he took Eiichi's hand and put it on his own chest. He was sure Eiichi could fell just how fast and strong his heart was pounding but that wasn't the point. He then put his own hand on Eiichi's chest and then said: "Do as I do..." His fingers began to trail lightly on Eiichi's skin, wandering all over the place but slowly and surely got closer and closer to his nipple. Eventually his finger tips reached the model's areola and he began to press on it slightly, then he began to trace the circle until finally his finger touched the beautiful bud in the middle. Touma began to play with it skillfully, pressing, flickering, pinching, pulling and even twisting, but never too strong to cause pain, just constantly changing so it wouldn't get numb from a singular kind of stimulation.

• 2 weeks later...

Eiichi felt at peace when the other returned his kiss, moaning softly as Touma sucked on his tongue before letting his own tongue dance with his. The model was blushing and responding extremely well to Touma's kisses and advances.

"Touch me...." [/Quote] Eiichi opened his eyes, hesitant as Touma took his hand and put it to his chest. The model was taken aback- he could feel Touma's heartbeat! "I-its ..so fast.." He whispered. He shuttered, feeling Touma touch him.

"Do as I do..." [/Quote]

Eiichi bit his lip, doing as he was told but growing hard as Touma's fingers trailed his skin. He panted like a dog in heat. His fingers moving along Touma's skin, shaking a little. When the idol started to play with his nipple he bit his lip again, muffling his sounds of pleasure. He couldn't copy Touma anymore, he was too distracted! He pressed himself against the others body, letting him feel his hard erection. He needed more! This teasing was driving him crazy, and judging by the way Eiichi was desperately pressing his cock against Touma, he was getting sexually frustrated. "I-it feels..ha..ha good...t-Touma~" He nuzzled into his neck, kissing his skin before cupping his face and pulling him into a passionate kiss again. It seemed with every lip lock he was improving. Eiichi was addicted to the taste of Touma's lips and it was making him want more. He wanted to feel his tongue again, he wanted to pant and moan, unable to catch his breath.

Whatever Touma could offer, he wanted it all!

Touma moaned as Eiichi followed his lead and touched his chest, the feeling of the model's hands touching his sensitive buds and the breathtaking sight of Eiichi's lustful expressions all filled Touma with absolute bliss. But it soon became clear that Eiichi was a lot more desperate than Touma had realized, and he was surprised when the model suddenly pressed their bodies together. He moaned when he felt the kisses on his neck, which he couldn't finish as his mouth was quickly taken into a passionate kiss, and this time Eiichi was a lot more active and skillful, and he welcomed it eagerly. The man's was burning hot and was pressing against his body so greedily.

Touma moved his hand out between their bodies and wrapped them around Eiichi's body, their bodies were so close that their heart beats echoed in each other's chests, resonating, amplifying, as if proving just how much they wanted each other. After a while Touma slowly pushing Eiichi away from him and without saying a word, reached for his own legs and raised them up, revealing his most private parts for Eiichi to see. Surely he was embarrassed, but more importantly, he was aroused. His still lubricated and welcoming pucker twitched and retracted impatiently and he pleaded: "Come in... please..."

sorry for the shorter reply

• 2 weeks later...

It felt like everything was in slow motion. Eiichi could feel the heat radiating off of Touma's body and hear his racing heart beat. To think that he had such an affect on him, really surprised him. It was clear to him that he too was feeling- what Eiichi was. This feeling. Was it Lust? Passion? Hunger?.....Love?The way Touma touched him made him feel excited! He couldn't get enough, it was like his body needed him! Demanded more!

After there passionate make out session, Touma suddenly nudged him, pushing him away gently only to raise his legs and reveal his entrance to him, putting himself in a very vulnerable, but alluring position. The model sat there, in a daze. What was...he doing?

"Come in... please..." [/Quote]

He felt his heart skip a beat! How could he say that! Wasn't he embressed? Ashamed even. If the roles were reversed Eiichi would of died of embarrassment. But his words seemed to arouse him even more, the fact that Touma wanted and welcomed him made him want to fuck him even harder.

This time, Eiichi didn't even hesitant. He quickly slipped himself inside the idol for round two, parting his legs so he could hover over his body, his hands grabbed Touma's and pinning them both on either side of his head and interlocking there fingers in a classic missionary poison. From then on Eiichi's thrusts became...sporadic, wanting to go faster and be good but never quite finding the rhyme. Sometimes he would move in and out slowly but then move faster with out any warning, or he would simply keep himself inside of Touma and just thrust himself deeper inside of idol, never really pulling out but desperately wanting to go deeper and deeper! "Ha! Ha! HA! HA! HAAH!" He panted, unable to keep his composer as the sound of there body's smacking against each other filled his ears, and after a few minutes of Eiichi's mindless fucking, he came again inside Touma, hidding his face from the other so he couldn't see his expression.

After the second round the model slowly pulled himself out of Touma, and laid beside him on his back , his arm covering his eyes. His body started to tense up and he was biting his lip looking....upset? Soon...sniffling could be heard. Eiichi struggling to find his words as tears began to flow down his face.

Growing up, Eiichi never really felt like he had control over anything. It always seemed like people were always making decisions for him, and when Star Struck did what they did to him, it made him feel helpless.Which...wasn't nessararely the greatest feeling in the world, but tonight...even if the sex was bad and Touma didn't really like it...the fact that he let Eiichi be in control....ment so much to him. He didn't feel as helpless anymore...."I-I'm sorry..." He choked, his voice breaking. "I s-shouldn't be..crying..but...I...I don't know...I can't..h-help it...t-thank you...I-I'm s-sorry if I..hurt you.." He rubbed his eyes struggling to whip his tears away.

Touma bit his lower lip as he felt Eiichi entering him, this time taking the initiative and at his own pace. He felt his legs being pushed down further as Eiichi hovered over him, then their fingers locked together. For some reason that little gesture really filled Touma's heart with happiness, like it wasn't just their bodies, but their hearts joined together through it. As Eiichi began to move inside him, Touma couldn't help but start moaning. It was one thing to dictate the pace of it himself, and a totally different matter to give someone else total control. Especially since Eiichi was being quite sporadic with his movements, so Touma couldn't even get used to the pleasure he was getting. "Ha.... ah...ugh......rr....eh.na.....n...Eiichi...na....haa ..aah.. .!" Touma moaned, he whined, he cried responding to the ever changing thrusts from Eiichi. Touma wasn't sure if Eiichi was doing so on purpose or not, in any case it really made Touma quite a mess. Shortly after Eiichi came inside him, and a wave of pleasure traversed across Touma's body. While it wasn't a full climax, it did left Touma in a rather pleasant afterglow, though he'd be lying to say that he wasn't craving for more, a lot more. Luckily Touma had enough self restraint left inside him to keep his libido in check.

Touma moaned when he felt Eiichi leaving his body, and he was surprised just how bad the emptiness inside him felt. He turned on his side to look at the model and was shocked to see Eiichi upset. Did he do anything wrong? He began to panic when the man started crying. He tried his best trying to figure out what was going on, but the most he could discern was that Eiichi wasn't mad at him, which was a relief. But he really hate to see Eiichi sad and tried so he tried his best to comfort him: "You didn't hurt me at all! I really enjoyed it and in fact, it was probably the best experience I've ever had being bottom." He leaned closer to Eiichi and turned his face towards him: "Please don't cry Eiichi cause if Tsubasa heard that I made you cry, he'd most definitely want to see your tears as well. You know how he's like."

Eiichi smiled a little when Touma tried to comfort him. It was sweet and he appreciated the attempt. He continued to whip his tears away, slowly regaining control of his emotions. He couldn't help but give a dry laugh when Touma said that having sex with him was probably the best experience he's ever had That was Eiichi's first time being...top so he highly doubted that Touma enjoyed it as much as he was letting on, but Eiichi wouldn't protest.

"Thanks..." He whispered. " I was worried I...was bad...and that I went too far..." He fell silent just as Touma came closer to him, forcing him to meet his gaze.

"Please don't cry Eiichi cause if Tsubasa heard that I made you cry, he'd most definitely want to see your tears as well. You know how he's like."[/Quote] He smiled a little, gently touching the others hand. "Yeah. I guess your right..." He thanked Touma again for his kind words and rested his head on the others shoulder, feeling safe underneath the clovers. This was his second time- the second time he willing had sex with someome- and with a member of Star Struck no less. Everyday that passed and every time he was around them, that memory of what they did to him seems to fade away, becoming just a big blur.

Was it wrong to sleep with Akria ? With Touma?"..Touma...did...Akria say anything about...the music video..I mean...when it was just us filming our scenes, and about what happened..after?" He wondered if the blond told the others about that night in the hotel room. Was Touma aware that he slept with Akria? Did it not bother him? Deep down...he didn't want anyone to know. He hadn't told Akria to keep it a secret but....Why do I feel...so dirty. Sleeping around wasn't anything new. Girls and Guys did it all the time, but...he was actually becoming more attached to the band members, which was bad. Meaningless sex was one thing...but Passionate sex could mean...he could possibly start to like them.

Touma still wasn't quite sure why Eiichi cried earlier, but he felt it came from somewhere deep inside his heart, somewhere he wasn't sure he should step in yet. If it were Akira or Tsubasa they might have asked outright, but Touma decided to stay quiet, and simply be there for Eiichi. Some times latter Eiichi calmed down and thanked him, resting his head on his shoulder. He could see the confusion still lingering on the model's face and eventually he spoke up, asking about filming with Akira, more specifically, what happened after the filming. Touma quickly understood that he was referring to Akira and he replied: "Yes, he told us everything. I mean... even if he wanted to hide it, you think Tsubasa wouldn't find a way to figure out? Long before we met you, the three of us decided that if we ever meet someone... someone like you, then we'll all get a fair chance. We'll help each other out and compete fairly for the person's heart, and accept whatever choice the person make at the end."

Touma paused for a moment and observed Eiichi's reaction. While the member of Star Struck had gotten used to changing from one sexual partner to another almost constantly, he knew Eiichi couldn't. Not counting the first time the three of them forced themselves upon Eiichi, the model had willingly slept with two of them in short succession. Touma tilted Eiichi's face towards him and said: "I know that you have mixed feelings about all this but in a way.... I'm glad. Cause that which meant that both Akira and I have done a decent job to make you really consider... I'm sorry that you have to get dragged into this... not a love triangle but love square essentially... I don't know what to say that would ease your mind but if it helps, feel free to blame it all on us."

Eiichi's eyes widened slightly. He acted surprised but deep down he somehow knew the answer. Of course Akria told the others. Why wouldn't he...but what he said next made his stomach turn. We'll all get a fair chance. We'll help each other out and compete The model slowly pulled away, his mind reeling! So...this was still a game to them? He was some sort of prize to be won. They were helping each other, muntpliting him to lower his guard! Sharing information about him, and for what? To get in his pants? Were they all just trying to sleep with him? Did they even...want to be his friend? He was angry but...that wasn't his first emotion...it fact...he was actually hurt.I can't believe that I...fell for it again. After that night with Akria he thought that maybe...just maybe ..he could forgive them. He had lost sight of the real reason he agreeded to even doing the music video...he was black mailed into it...and Tsubasa still had the video....he shouldn't catch feelings- not for them!

Touma must of saw Eiichi's change in emotion, because he pulled him closer, meeting his gaze. He listened to what he had to say. Consider? Consider what? Dating them? Befriending them? All of that just flew out the window.

He frowned, pulling himself away from Touma.

"It'd be easier to blame you but I can only blame myself. Fool me once...shame on you...fool me twice...and I can only blame myself." He glared at Touma, already getting dressed, and fixing his kimono. " And don't say your sorry, because your not! Why are you doing this? To prove me wrong? To make a point and get back at me? You think playing with my emotions and getting me to willing sleep with you some how makes me wrong about that night! I'm not a prize to be won Tomua!! I'm a person! I..I have feelings and all of you are manipulating me- again! Taking turns and trying to sleep with me as if its a game...do you not see how wrong that is?! Do the three of you just sit around and come up with plans to ruin my life?! He removed himself from the bed, wanting to get away from the idol and clear his head."Don't! Don't follow me! And don't you dare touch me...j-just.....just leave me alone. " His voice was breaking, and he wouldn't look Touma in the eyes. Rather than talking about this Eiichi just wanted to run away. He suddenly felt betrayed....

"Eiichi...?" Touma looked at the model and could see his attitude changing by the moment, and as he began to spill out his thoughts the idol quickly began to panic: "No wait Eiichi you misunderstood! I didn't mean it like that!" Touma got up and tried to stop the model from leaving but his waist felt a bit weak after the passionate fucking he just got, and that short moment of delay was enough for Eiichi to get a head start and put on his clothes. By the time Touma managed to get up Eiichi was already heading out. In desperation Touma pretty much tackled the model down, luckily the tatami floor isn't as hard as a wood one but judging from the noise the fall must've still hurt.

Touma got over Eiichi and looked down, taking any resistance Eiichi was putting up without even flinching. Even though Eiichi had all the right to be angry at the three of them for what they've done to him that night, Touma was actually a bit upset for Eiichi to be angry at him for what he said earlier. In a mixture of desperation and anger Touma stared down at Eiichi and said: "It's difficult to fall in love with the same person as your best friends okay?! Tell me, what would you do in that situation? Becoming mortal enemies with them? Do anything you can to foil the others' chances so you could get your love for your self, and ruin years of friendship?! Some people may take that route but not us! Because we know at the end of the day it is your life, your happiness that's on the line, and we're prepared for any consequences. If you choose any one of us then the rest would know that you're in good hands, that person would love you and care for you with all his power. Of course you can reject our advances that's your choice as well but please... please...."

Touma laid his forehead on Eiichi's chest, his body trembling as tears overflow from his eyes: "Please don't say that our feelings for you are fake... nothing hurts more than that....to have your heart not only rejected.. but dismissed.... trampled.... Anything but that....."

• 2 weeks later...

Just as Eiich reached the door, he was suddenly tackled by Touma! He fell hitting the ground pretty hard "O-ow!..Get off me! Are you insane! " He struggled against the idol, trying to get away and shove Touma off him but the other grabbed his hands and pinned them to the ground. "T-Touma!"

"It's difficult to fall in love with the same person as your best friends okay?!"[/Quote]

The model froze, the others words making him stop. With wide eyes, he listened as the idol continued, and the more he spoke...the more...guilty he suddenly felt. What Touma was telling him, was that the infamous Star Struck members...loved him. But...how could that be? And why him? If he was in his shoes and up against Jay, his best friend and step brother, he knew he could never betray him like that. But he also wouldn't want to give up on someone he loved.

"Please don't say that our feelings for you are fake... nothing hurts more than that....to have your heart not only rejected.. but dismissed.... trampled.... Anything but that....."[/Quote] Seeing Touma crying, triggered something in him. To think he caused this...that he made Touma feel so desperate that he actually had to tackle him! "I-I'm...I'm sorry..." He whispered, his arms already wrapping around the idol in a warm embrace. "I'm sorry Touma...I... I just can't help but think you guys are out to get me..after that night I...I became a different person...for better or worse...and I..feel things...I've never felt before...and do things...I- I never thought I'd do...its like...I don't really know who I am anymore. " He sighed softly. "I don't even know what I'm feeling or where this will go. Or why I'm even doing this but...I do know...that I'm drawn to you...to Star Struck...it...scares me and exsistes me all at the same time. " Be hugged Touma tighter before slowly releasing him and gently nudging him so he could sit up. His fingers swiftly whipped away Touma's stray tears before Eiichi leaned in and gave the boy a quick kiss on his lips. "Sorry I made you cry...And kind of jumped to conclusions without hearing your side of the story."

[sorry for the long wait. Forgive me ~]

Touma looked up as he felt Eiichi's hands around him, his eyes a bit red from the crying and his usual stoic and expressionless face was rather a mess: "I'm sorry Eiichi... I knew how confused you must be after what we've done... and how hard it is to be.., in the middle of all this..." He slowly sat up and moaned lightly when he felt Eiichi wiping his tears showing a weak smile.

Touma looked down at the tatami and said: "Sorry for tackling you... I hope it didn't hurt too much... and..." He looked up at Eiichi once again and smiled gently: "I'm glad to hear that you're drawn to us... despite how awful we were to you..." Touma chuckled rather embarrassed: "Thank you Eiichi... I could only hope that we would prove worthy of you and maybe..." Touma was about to continue but his body suddenly shivered. After all he was still bare naked and sweaty in this cool autumn night. "I should... probably go clean up..." Touma managed to get up without stumbling and he reached back towards his rear, feeling the slippery lube mixed with Eiichi's cum he said: "Not exactly comfortable sleeping like this." He grabbed his yukat and put it on, tying the sash loosely he then said: "I'm heading towards the hotspring for one more time. Care to join me? "

The rest of the night proved to be uneventful. What remained of Touma's burning desire was put out by Eiichi's outburst. After they cleaned up and enjoyed the bath once more they returned to their room and soon fell asleep, though Toum kept a little distance from Eiichi during all this, feeling a bit embarrassed and awkward for crying in front of Eiichi. The next morning they had breakfast and stopped by the gift shop before beginning their journey back.

Hours latter they were back at the train station they met up the day before. Touma gave Eiichi a hug and said: "That was probably the best day of my life so far." He then looked into Eiichi's beautiful odd eyes and smiled: "I hope to see you again soon, Eiichi."

Reluctantly Touma bid farewell to Eiichi and headed back to the apartment he shared with the others. The moment he stepped through the door Tsubasa rushed to him just like how he did to Akira, asking impatiently: "So Touma how was it how was it how was it?! How was your trip with Eiichi?!"

"Calm down Tsubasa. I'm sure he's gonna spill it all out." Akira said as he turned his gaze towards Touma and squinted his eyes as he observed him walking. Then with a chuckle he said: "You're walking a bit weird Touma. What happened? Was Eiichi so good in bed as a top?"

Tsubasa seemed surprised by Akira's comment, while Touma looked calm as ever: "Why am I not surprised that you could tell?"

Akira laughed as he patted on the spot next to him on the sofa and said: "Come on Touma. Tell us what happened."

On that night Eiichi received a mail from Tsubasa, which included details on their film shooting together. The date was set next weekend and apparently they're going to the amusement park. The mail ended with a picture of Tsubasa blowing a kiss towards the camera.

Eiichi fell silent, taking comfort in the others words. He was being very kind and understanding, continuing to apologize. The model just smiled.

"Thank you Eiichi... I could only hope that we would prove worthy of you and maybe..."[/Quote] Eiichi glanced at Touma, titling his head slightly but the idol cut himself off, shivering.

"I should... probably go clean up..."[/Quote]

"O-oh...right." What was he going to say? Eiichi slowly sat up once Touma was off of him, rubbing his shoulder. It was a little sore given the fall, he tried not to stare at Touma's naked body, but it was rather difficult. When the pop star put his clothes on and asked if he wanted to join him for more one dip in the hot springs, Eiichi quickly nodded. "Sure.."

Eiichi followed the idol to the hot springs one more time, before they finally went to bed and were greeted by the next day. Eiichi was the last to wake up and before they left the hotel, the two had breakfast together and stopped by the gift shop since Eiichi wanted to buy a souvenir before returning to the city.

When they finally back home Touma gave him a hug saying,

"That was probably the best day of my life so far."[/Quote] Eiichi couldn't help but awkwardly laugh, rubbing the back of his neck feeling a little embarrassed but his words did touch him. To think that Touma felt so happy being around him and even liked the sex they had was...comforting. "Y-yeah.."

"I hope to see you again soon, Eiichi." [/Quote]

He nodded in agreement and waved goodbye to the other.

"I'm home!"

"Welcome back son. "

"Welcome home dear. How was the trip?"

"Tell me everything!" Jamie shouted, as she rushed over to him. Mr. and Miss's Takaishi were in the living room watching t.v. along with his step brother Jay.

"Chill Jamie. Let the man breath. " Eiichi smiled softly, happy to be home and greeted by a loving family. He ruffled up Jamie's hair hoping to ease her excitement. "Let me put my stuff away first and then I'll tell you guys all about it. " He quickly rushed up the stairs, and unpacked his things before returning down stairs a few minutes later where he then filled his parents and siblings in on his stay at the hot spring. Telling them about the secrecy, and classes he took, as well as his dip in the hot springs, the food and even wearing a kimono.

"Awww~ that sounds amazing. I wish I could have gone. "

"Yeah- no kidding. "

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Kyo tells me that the music video is coming a long well and is right on schedule for its release next month. "

"I still can't believe your going to be in a music video with Star Struck. "

"Yeah. I can't believe it either, if you didn't think you were famous before, you will be now. "

"I guess...so much as happened and it all feels like its too good to be true. I'm just...very grateful. "

"Ugh~ Such a saint. "

"Well, we are very proud of you Eiichi. "

"...Thanks."

Later that night Eiichi received a text from Tsubasa, which included details on their film shoot together set for next weekend. Eiichi sighed softly, shaking his head with a small smile on his face due to the picture he sent him. It's been awhile since I've went to an amusement park.

Threw out the week Eiichi found himself texting the members of Star Struck more than he expected. Even though he had a few modeling gigs scheduled and was working, he still found the time to message them. His modeling career was taking off thanks to the news of him being involved with Star Struck, and he even had a interviews lined up, but despite all of these distractions he was still confused about what he was feelings. He even started googling things like, How do I know if I'm gay and Is it possible to like more than more person? As well, How to get better at sex! I must be out of my mind... Eiichi was still struggling to understand these conflicting feelings he had for the band members, because he was starting to miss them, and he was actually starting to fall for them. Maybe..that's not such a bad thing..

The days went by fairly quickly and even the song was going well. While there was still one day of shooting to go, the idols of Star Struck were already beyond their creative block and was making a lot of progress. In addition Eiichi actually began to text them very often, though to Tsubasa's disappointment they were mostly addressed to Akira and Touma, which wasn't that much of a surprise considering the head start the two of them had over Tsubasa at this point. "You just wait and see, I'm gonna make Eiichi fall for me so hard that you wouldn't even recognize him!" so would Tsubasa say every time the other two showed texts from Eiichi for them.

Eventually the day came and they were scheduled to meet at the same usual spot at the train station. On that day Tsubasa was wearing a pinkish red jacket over a white T-shirt with a cute bunny character printed on it, and a pair of tight black jeans.He was also carrying a small bag pack behind him as well as a pair of big golden sunglasses as some sort of excuse of a disguise. Seeing Eiichi from afar he ran towards the model happily waving his hand and exclaimed:"GOOOOOD MOOOORNING EIICHIIII~~~" He rushed up to the model and gave him a big hug: "I've been looking forward for this day for sooooooooooooooooo long~~" Relasing Eiichi from his embrace he then took the model's hand and began running:" Let's go Eiichi, time is of the essence!"

Soon enough they were on the train heading out towards the suburbs. Given the fact that they're taking the train out of the city instead of into it, they were able to avoid much of the morning commute crowd. Finding two seats they sat down and Tsubasa turned to look at Eiichi and asked: "So... how have you been lately? Even though I've heard of what happened during your time with Akira and Touma from them but still want to know your side of the story. And.." Tsubasa leaned in closer with a teasing smile: "Did you really make Touma cry? Cause for all these years I've known him I've never seen him cry! He didn't even shed a tear when we watched Hachi: A dog's tale toghether!"

After the long grueling week Eiichi just had, he was starting to really look forward to his shoot with Tsubasa. Doing five photo shoots, four guest appearances and two interviews really took a lot of Eiichi's energy. He wasn't use to things moving so fast for him! In all honestly...it was kind of...overwhelming.

When the day came for Eiichi to meet up with Tsubasa at the train station, Eiichi made sure he wasn't late. He hadn't seen the idol in weeks so he couldn't help but feel a little nervous as he scanned the crowd. His eyes eventually fell on the idol who was already happily rushing toward him!

"GOOOOOD MOOOORNING EIICHIIII~~~"[/Quote]

"Hey. " Eiichi couldn't help but cringe a little at the others attire. It wasn't nessararely bad, he was use to seeing Tsubasa in pink but it wasn't very... conspicuous. He called that a disguise?! No doubt his step sister Jamie would be able to spot him a mile away! That's practically what he always wares! I have a feeling people are going to recognize him. The famous idol gave him a big hug once he reached him and even though Eiichi didn't reciprocate, he did accept it.

Unlike Tsubasa, Eiichi was very much in cognito due to his growing popularity. He now needed to be more cautious. He wore dark sunglasses and a white hoodie covering up his hair, along with dark blue jeans and plain black polo shirt. The most eye catching thing about him was his mitch-match eyes so, with them being completely covered, he looked like any ordinary guy.

"I've been looking forward for this day for sooooooooooooooooo long~~ Let's go Eiichi, time is of the essence!"[/Quote] Before Eiichi could even respond Tsubasa already had a hold of his hand and was pulling him onto the train. It didn't take long for the two of them to find seats given the fact that it wasn't very busy. The moment he sat down Tsubasa was already bundarding him with queshions. The model gave a forced smile, suddenly looking guilty. "Please don't remind me. " He scratched the back of his head, keeping his eyes down but was still forcing a smile. "He did and I still feel bad about it. I think the last time I made a person cry was elementary school. " He laughed faintly, before shrugging and leaning back in his chair, this time turning to Tsubasa as he answered his next question. "As for how I've been lately...I don't know. I mean...my career has taken off thanks to you guys...but I can't lie, so much has happened that its a little overwhelming. I don't know how you guys do it, its hard not to feel stressed, and I've just had a lot on my mind, given the... unique situation I'm in with you guys." He fell silent for a moment, looking hesitant. "H-hey..Tsubasa...can I ask you...a very personal question?" Eiichi slowly took off his glasses, facing the idol. He'd only continue if the other agreed.

"How'd you know...that you like men? I mean...didn't you feel...a little ashamed? Conflicted?...How'd you learn to accept yourself? What made you so sure that this...is what you are. W-what you want?"

Tsubasa chuckled when he heard Eiichi responding his comment about him making Touma cry and said: "Ah don't feel sorry. In fact, I almost have to thank you for it. You know how Touma is like, always so calm and stoic, never allowing his feelings to get out, even though he's got the same emotions as anyone. Happiness, joy, loneliness, sadness, anger, and so on. Crying from time to time actually helps to reduce stress but Touma just... never knew how I suppose... That's until you of course."He then listened to the model talking about how his career had got a boost ever since the news of their collaboration got out. Tsubasa smiled: "Well for one thing we have each other for support. And also we're good at taking breaks off work and have fun... though to be honest it's not working as well as before in recent days, thanks to a certain cute model occupying our minds~"

Tsubasa was rather surprised when Eiichi decided to ask the question about his sexuality, but he knew it wasn't just his curiosity but rather a sign of his confusion, his difficulty to reconcile all these strange new feelings and sensations. Tsubasa crossed his arms and thought about how he should answer, and eventually he took off his sunglasses and looked at Eiichi and said in a sincere tone: "To be honest Eiichi I tried a lot of things with different people searching for what I supposedly like, men, women, younger and older, some nice others less so... I guess that would make me a bisexual? Or is it pan-sexual? Not entirely sure of the right terminology here but anyway.... I found myself having fun with most of them, but then that's just it, having fun. Nothing more, nothing less. Nobody stuck around, likely because I didn't want any of them to stick around.... So in this sense I guess I've never really figured out what I really want but then again, this is who I am. You spoke of shame but what's there to be ashamed of? Morality is such a fluid, uncertain thing. A thing could be completely normal in one society and time, but punishable by death in another. Time change, people change, society's value change. All one can do is to be themselves, do what they think is right. It would be more of a shame if you try to pretend to be something you're not just because 'society' say you should."

Tsubasa paused for a moment. He knew not everyone can face the pressure of social expectations as easily as the three of them, though even he would never be so narcissist to call it 'leading by example', but all he could do was to show Eiichi what sort of person he was. Putting his usual bright smile back on his face he reached his arm around Eiichi's shoulder and pulled him close, rubbing their heads together he said: "Let's talk about something more fun~" He took out the map of the amusement park they were going. He pointed at the map and explained: "There are five major areas in the park each with a different theme, we'll enter through the medieval kingdom and if we go right it's western world, go left it's fantasy land, this one behind is future utopia and this one, this one is my favorite, natural world. They've got all these cute animals that you can feed, pet, and play with. Or maybe just have a nap together! It's so much fun~~ Oh and do you like roller coasters? Cause this park got like one of the fastest and scariest coasters this part of the world!"

Having changed the subject, the rest of the train ride mainly consisted of Tsubasa explaining in detail all the rides and attractions of the park. Clearly the idol knew the place like the back of his hand. Eventually they got off the train and a park bus took them to the big fancy, flowery entrance gate. Before Eiichi could head towards the ticket booth Tsubasa took out a small golden card and smiled: "Don't worry, I've got the VIP pass. Now let's go~"

In all honesty Eiichi was at a loss and he was hoping to find some answers from Tsubasa who seemed to have it all figured out. However, that wasn't the case. It seems no one would be able to answer his questions but himself. Tsubasa did however give him some guidance, and that was basically to follow your heart. Which was nothing he hadn't heard before. He sighed heavily, looking a little bummed and lost in thought.

"Y-yeah...I guess your right...Thanks.." At the end of the day, no matter what the outcome was, Eiichi just wanted to be happy. He wanted to better understand himself, and hopefully grow as a person.

The idol gave him a smile pulling him close and rubbing their heads together quickly pulling Eiichi out of his thoughts and changing the subject to something more fun. He pulled out the map to the amusement park and quickly explained to him the different themes and areas of the park. Eiichi smiled softly, looking down at the map but he couldn't help but notice how excited and happy Tsubasa looked. It gave him butterflies."We'll..n-now that you mention it, I am scared of heights. I...almost fell from a building once so...after that experience I couldn't really stand heights." He gave a fake laugh in a sad attempt to lighten the mood before changing the subject. "B-but lets explore the Medieval area and then go left so we can see the Natural world. Since its your favorite. I think I'll be able to handle the smaller rides and I really like animals. "

After telling the idol about his fear, Tsubasa started to explain in detail the rides and attractions to him, which Eiichi appreciated. Wow, Tsubasa must really like this place. After there train ride, a bus took them to park entrance, but before Eiichi could make his way toward the ticket booth like the rest of the people, Tsubasa stopped him pulling out a gold card.

"Don't worry, I've got the VIP pass. Now let's go~"[/Quote]

"W-wow...ok. " He followed the idol inside, keeping on his sunglasses so he wouldn't be recognized. When they entered the Medieval world Eiichi couldn't help but stop and stare in amazement! It was like they were in another world! He immideatly pulled out his phone wanting to take pictures! "I actually feel like we travelled back in time." He laughed, but it quickly faded when he smelled something delicious in the area. "D-do you smell that?" He quickly took Tsubasa hand and pulled him along, entering the "town squares" which was full of small like markets/concession stand. "TURKEY LEGS! GET YOUR FRESH, PIPEING OUT TURKEY LEGS HERE!" The model froze rather taken aback that a man was selling huge turkey legs! Was he just suppose to eat it with his bare hands, he found that to be a little strange. He turned back to Tsubasa, realizing he was still holding his hand. He tensed up, quickly releasing him. "S-sorry! I... I guess I got excited. Guess I'm hungry given that the first thing I went towards was the food. " He scratched the back of his head awkwardly before continuing. "Tsubasa, would you mind it if we takes lots of pictures? I haven't been to a park like this since I was little so..." He shrugged. Unsure of how to continue. He wanted to makes as many memories as he could.

Tsubasa was smiling ass bright as the sun as he took Eiichi's hand and ran inside the park. In truth Tsubasa was over excited since it's been a while since the last time he visited the park, though that would be for Tsubasa's standards since the idol usually visits the place over a dozen times every year. But perhaps more importantly, he was finally hanging out with Eiichi after being teased by the footage and reports of Akira and Touma for the past two weeks. "YEAH, THIS PLACE IS AWSOME!" Tsubasa said excitedly as they walked down the medieval streets of the park. He chuckled when Eiichi released his hand after being attracted by the food vendors and said: "Actually some snack is not a bad idea. And of course, we're gonna take tons and tons and TONS off pictures~~ Just wait a sec."

Tsubasa went towards the food stand and with the VIP pass, cut to the front of the line and soon returned with two massive drum sticks on his hands. Passing one to Eiichi he then took out his phone: "Say cheese~~" He then quickly showed Eiichi the picture and laughed: "Hahah Oh dear we look so ridiculous with these massive drumsticks~~"

After they munched on the snacks Tsubasa lead Eiichi along for several rides, some like a Merry go Around were more mild and friendly, while others like the teacup turned out to be rather nauseating thanks to Tsubasa turning the wheel like a crazy person. But regardless of the excitement or puke inducing level of the rides, none of them they got off ground over a few meters. Clearly Tsubasa had took Eiichi’s fear of heights in mind and took extra steps to provide entertainment on a near to ground level.

Eventually they arrived at the Natural world, and as they approached the area Tsubasa was getting visibly more excited, having a huge smile on his face. The pace of his steps also got quicker and quicker until he was pretty much dragging Eiichi along while sprinting until finally they stood in front of a big pink archway with stylized letters spelling: “Fluffy Land”, and moments latter Tsubasa essentially buried himself in a sea of bunnies smiling and giggling like an idiot.

Eiichi couldn't help but laugh seeing Tsubasa so excited! He reminded him of a child, eager to do anything and everything, racing against time.

"Actually some snack is not a bad idea. And of course, we're gonna take tons and tons and TONS of pictures~~ Just wait a sec."[/Quote]

Eiichi eyes followed the idol as he went toward the food stand, cutting everyone in line and flashing his VIP pass. You can even cut into food lines? Wow...that's kind of cool. He sighed softly, taking a moment to look around the park and really take it in. It really did feel like he was in another world. He jumped a little, taken by surprise when Tsubasa returned with two massive drum sticks, giving him one. The model didn't expect it to be so large and heavy. I didn't realize how big this is...I properly should of told him to get one and share it.

"Say cheese~~" [/Quote]

Eiichi quickly smiled for the picture and chuckled when he saw the final product. They looked rather silly holding huge drum sticks.

"Hahah Oh dear we look so ridiculous with these massive drumsticks~~" [/Quote] Hearing Tsubasa say what he was thinking out loud made him laugh even harder. "Y-yeah hahah.."

After that, the two started to walk around the park while munching on there drum sticks. He was honestly kind of glad that Tsubasa knew his way around, given that every single time he looked at the park map, he felt utterly lost. He appreciated the fact that Tsubasa was taking him on mild rides, things that didn't really go high up in the air. Even when it came to riding the tea cups and being spun like crazy, it didn't make him feel nauseous or sick, it gave him a sort of thrill!Eventually they arrived at the Natural world, and Eiichi found himself laughing again by how excited Tsubasa was. He's such a kid, but...come to think of it...when was the last time I laughed this much? He glanced at the ground, suddenly feeling a little sad. I haven't had this much fun...since my parents died... The model tensed feeling Tsubasa take his hand and telling him to hurry. Seeing that smile of his face quickly washed away any sadness he felt making him smile, he quickly picking up the pace. The two sprinted to the entrance of “Fluffy Land”, and soon Eiichi found himself standing by a gate and watching Tsubasa be buried in a sea of bunnies. I guess I should join him.. Eiichi was quickly let in and he sat across from the idol, letting the bunnies surround him. "There cute. I always thought bunnies were scared of people but these guys just run up to you. " He picked up a gray bunny and held it in his arms gently, hugging the small fluffy creature and treating it as if it was his own pet. "I can see why this is your favorite place...my sister said that you go crazy over cute things. "

The two ended up staying with the bunnies for awhile, taking a lot of pictures before they headed to the petting zoo. Eiichi had no problem petting the majority of the animals but when it came to the lizards, snakes, and taranchla he got skiddish and refused, saying, "N-no I'm g-good. Seeing it is e-enough for me. " Clearly scared of them.

To his surprise there weren't many people looking at the animals. Most likely because everyone was so preoccupied with the rides, food, and games. The model pointed to a tunnel that would take them to the aquarium down stairs. " Lets go in there." It was much color and darker inside and there were even seats facing the massive tanks so people could sit and watch the animals if the so wished. "Woow! This is so beautiful!" He approached the glass wall, touching it with his fingers, his eyes followed the sea life, while the weavy lights washed over the two of them, bathing them in a beautiful glow.

Tsubasa enjoyed the fluffy heaven he sunk into without any consideration of shame. He was totally fine with being in public while acting like a total idiot. While Tsubasa's joy was most definitely genuine since he simply couldn't help but act this way with so many love cute animals around, there was no doubt also a more deliberate, planned side to the idol's behavior. After all, Tsubasa was arguably the most crafty, most calculative, most despicable member of Star Struck. Despite how much Akira and Touma had changed Eiichi's impression of the three of them around, when it comes to Tsubasa, he figured that Eiichi must still harbor some suspicion. But Tsubasa was a expert at manipulating people's impression towards him, having learned from a young age how to use his own appearance to his own advantage. Just how many people in the world can still be suspicious of him after seeing the pink haired idol snuggling with a sea of rabbits with such a pure, childlike smile? As Eiichi entered the area and sat across from him, Tsubasa's smile widened seeing the model picking up the gray bunny: "Yeah the bunnies here have really gotten used to people, which made them even more adorable than usual~" He picked up a white rabbit and touched their noses together: "Isn't that right, my little friend~~"

After the bunny area they moved on to mingle with other animals, though it soon became clear that Tsubasa's definition of "cuteness" is much wider than Eiichi's, as he found much of the reptiles, insects, and arthropods present at the park to be cute as well. He even got an albino snake to wrap around his neck and took a selfie with it. Afterwards they made it to the aquarium and despite the magnificent sight of the tank with all the beautiful and exotic marine life in front of them, Tsubasa's eyes were attracted by the handsome idol beside him. Chuckling joyfully he laid his fingers over Eiichi's hand on the glass and said: "This is going to sound soooooooooo cliche, but you look more beautiful~"

Sorry for the shorter reply. Kind of in a creative slump these days.... Any ideas/request for the current date?

To be honest Eiichi was quite impressed with Tsubasa. He was being very considerate and not once had he said or done anything sexual, which kind of surprised him since he seemed to be the leader of the group and the negative influencer. While looking at the animals Eiichi got a little frightened and grossed out when it came to the reptiles and spiders but not Tsubasa. Which made Eiichi kind of like him even more. He actually thought they were cool and 'cute' in a weird way. I guess...Tsubasa can see the beauty in just about anything... Eiichi chuckled a little realizing how corny he sounded. He sighed softly just as the idol approached him and placed his hand over his own. The model turned to Tsubasa looking a little confused and flustered.

"This is going to sound soooooooooo cliche, but you look more beautiful~" [/Quote] Eiichi couldn't help but laugh. At first it was just him giggling but it soon became a hard and uncontrollable laugh! So much so he had to hold his stomach. He had just subconsciously said something similar! "Y-your right hahaha! That is- ha ha- cliche. Hahaha! I'm sorry...s-sorry ha..ha..I..I didn't mean to laugh..." His laughing fit quickly faded as he rubbed his eyes, ruining that awkward but romantic moment. "And here I thought you were the master mind when it came to picking up girls....." He smiled a little shaking his head and slipping his hands into his pockets. "...thank you though..for the compliment..even if it was cliche...you think I'd be use to nearing stuff like that but...it always surprises me." He lightly nudged the idol, gesturing to the exit. "We should go now and try to find a decent spot to watch the fireworks. " The day had went by so fast! It was already six, and the sun was starting to fall. They probably had about 30 minutes to 45 minutes before the fireworks started. "I bet you know the perfect spot right? Given that you come here so much. "

Tsubasa smiled happily when Eiichi burst out laughing. It would seem that the model have really put down his defenses towards him. He said jokingly: "Oh I really am a mastermind when it comes to picking up girls~~ Just give me a big crane and I'll pick them all up." After that they continued to tour around the aquarium, and by the time they got out, the sun was beginning to set. When Eiichi mentioned the fireworks Tsubasa crossed his hands and tilted his head to the side: "Well the BEST spot would be the Ferris wheel but then you said you don't really like heights.... hmm...." He thought for a moment with a frown but the next moment his expressions brightened once more: "You know what..... I do know the PERFECT place for it. Come along~"

Tsubasa took Eiichi's hand and flashed his VIP card at a staff nearby, and after a minute or two a cart showed up and drove them across the park towards the hotel. Soon after the two of them arrived at the penthouse suite of the building, which was not just simply luxurious, from the wallpapers to the furniture, even the toilet paper rolls were specially designed with the Park's mascot character's motif. Tsubasa pressed a button on the wall and the curtains opened up on their own, revealing a large glass wall overlooking the entire park. Tsubasa turned towards Eiichi and smiled: "This place is great right? We'll be able to get a pretty good look from here." He looked at the clock and muttered: "It should be any moment now..."

And just as Tsubasa spoke, the poping sound of fireworks could be heard from outside their window. As the beautiful colorful lights brightened the night sky, Tsubasa leaned against the glass wall and smiled :"To be honest Eiichi, I've seen the fireworks here for like.... I don't know... hundreds... maybe thousands of times? It has really lost some of the charm for me... but tonight..." He turned towards the colorful explosions and smiled: "Tonight they seem.... different...I don't know they just looks.... brighter... I guess it's because the person I'm seeing it with."