STAR STRUCK (hal7283 & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Eiichi's eyes followed Akria as he took a seat next to him by the pool. He ignored the others words about not needing to be cautious. So far the boys hadn't tried to do anything yet, which was good...but now...he was alone with Akria. He was just as bad as Tsubasa, however he was more like a loose cannon than a strategic and manipulative asshole.

As Akria stared at him, Eiichi ignored him until he spoke. He didn't make eye contact with the other but he was listening.

"You look tired. Haven't got much rest huh?"[/Quote]

".............."

"Let me guess... you've been having wet dreams right?[/Quote]

Eiichi's eyes widened slightly as he turned finally giving Akria the attention he wanted. "Wha--"

"Oh don't bother denying it. I could see right through your attempt to hide yourself behind denial, which isn't gonna work by the way." [/Quote]

Eiichi glared at the other scuffing. "I'm not hiding behind anything. What you and your friends did to me was wrong and you know it. " He hissed. As he spoke, he couldn't help but notice that Akria was a little closer to him then before. He continued, and Eiichi listened, getting even more irritated. " That was a horrible excuse and apology. Stop trying to get in my head. " He said darkly. He was ashamed, ashamed that he let himself get tricked and muniplited by the idols. " I never asked you to satisfy me or my libido...which is bull shit by the way. In fact I'm pretty sure I asked you and your friends to stop. You think you know me but you don't...and the more you sit here and try to say I wanted it the more pissed I get. "

The two were now face to face, and if a glare could kill, Eiichi's would have massacred hundreds.

"You know there's a really easy way to see if I'm right."[/Quote] Eiichi titled his head slightly, almost confused, until he felt Akria's hand slip in between his legs and touched him threw the fabric of his pants. He gasped, not expecting him to do such a thing! At least not in the open. His anger subsided quickly turning into sheer shock.

"Try to keep it down.. you don't want the people in the house see us like this right?"[/Quote]

The model blushed, but was quick to grab Akria's hand, stopping him with a iron grasp. His face was flustered, and he was shaking slightly but it was hard to pin point why. His eyes...a mix of hate, fear and...sadness. "What the hell is wrong with you! This is my house! This is the only place I feel safe..." His voice trembled. "This family took me in when no one else would, when I lost everything...everything! They gave me a place to stay, and you dare come here and try to further torture me?! To make fun of me, to humiliate me in the one place I feel at home?! To touch me when the very people I love are right behind that door! " He shoved the others hand away standing. "Its like you have no shame! No dignity! You and your friends practically took everything I had everything I am! ....and now your in my house trying to do the same shit to me! There is a time and place for everything Akria and this was not the time or place! Show some respect to my family who let you in and to me!" Without warning and out of pure anger, Eiichi...the kind hearted model did the unthinkable. The moment Akria stood to try and calm him was the moment he pushed the idol into the pool. "And that's what I think of you and your stupid band! Fuck you Akria."

The loud splash could be heard from inside the house and Eiichi's mother was the first to come outside.

" Oh dear! What happened?! Eiichi quickly rubbed his eyes and smiled at his mother. "Akria and I were talking and he somehow slipped into the pool."

"Wait- seriously ? Hahahahahha!"

"Jin! Do not laugh, go grap some towel's!"

"Yes ma'am..pffhaha.."

"Are you alright son?"

" Oh sweetie I am terribly sorry! Let me give you a hand deary. Eiichi why don't you grap him some dry clothes. I'm sure you boys are roughly the same size. "

"Of course..." He left the backyard glaring at Touma and Tsubasa before disappearing up the stairs. He hoped that Akria and the rest understood that if they wanted to play games...this place was off limits!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I do hope the food is to your liking, and please feel free to ask for seconds. There is plenty. " Mrs. Takishi said sweetly. "Do you like the food Tsubasa ? I helped make it. " Jamie said, sparkling with excitement as she sat next to him. Eiichi made sure he wasn't sitting near any of the Star Struck members, feeling safe and comfortable next to Jin and his mother. He was back to ignoring the members, and this time..it was worse than before.

"So I gotta ask, is it hard being an idol? And is it true that your all single, because I find that hard to believe. "

" Jin- stick to appropriate questions. "

"What."

" I'm sure these boys want to keep there love life private, it is rude to intrude. You don't have to answer my sons question. "

"Oh but I'm curious too, not even the media talks about your love lives. Are you all really single? " Eiichi cleared his throat. "How about we talk about something else.." He muttered.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• hal7283

Tsubasa and Touma were surprised when they heard the splash, and latter saw Akira all soaked and wet. Once they got some dry clothes for the blonde they managed to get a private moment between the three when the blonde changed.

"So, what the hell happened?" Tsubasa asked with a teasing smile: "Seems like your charms had failed you this time."

"Aparently this home is off limits when it comes to having fun." Akira shrugged. Judging by his confident expression it was clear that being pushed into the pool did little to discourage him.

"Well that's good to know." Tsubasa smiled: "Did you at least get an idea on how was Eiichi doing during the week?"

"Well as expected, he still definitely hates us for what we've done." Akira said as he put on the clothes Eiichi gave him. "A little tight around the chest..." Akira muttered lightly. Then he continued: "And he was definitely having wet dreams about us."

“Now that’s good to hear.”Tsubasa smiled as he gave Touma a meaningful look and a few nudges, who being the one arguably did the most damage to Eiichi during their night of passion, he was certainly having mixed feelings when he heard the information and wondered what he was like in Eiichi’s dreams.

Latter the three boys joined Eiichi and the rest of the family back in the dinning room and enjoyed the nice home cooking, which was a pleasant change of pace to their usual mostly junk food diet. As they chatted during the meal Eiichi’s friend Jin suddenly brought up the topic of their dating status, which to be frank was one of the most commonly asked questions the Idol group would get in interviews. While they could give the usual official answer of “too focused on their career to be in relationships”, or “the fans are our lovers” and be done with it, Tsubasa decided to elaborate.

“Well yes we’re single. But perhaps not for the reason you think.” Tsubasa smiled as he looked at the other two members of their band, then back at the beautiful model and essentially his adopted family. He continued: “All three of us were... Umm... How should I put it...”

“Isolated?” Touma commented.

“Yes, isolated. That’s a good way to put it.” Tsubasa nodded: “Yeah so we were isolated in one way or another, for different reasons. Luckily we found each other and became friends but beyond that, we’ve yet to find another person who we could truly consider as a friend, let alone lover.”

“That’s not what you said to that girl from the bar.” Akira said with a joking tone.

“Oh shut it Akira. You are no better than I when it comes to sweet talk.” Tsubasa whined.

The three boys chuckled, even Touma put on a slight smile on his face. Tsubasa then said: “I assume you guys are aware of the stuff the media say about us, about our extravagant life style and messy relationships and stuff. Sorry if this ruin your image of us Jamie but most of them are actually true. We are rather.... liberal when it comes to such things. But in our defense we’re just a little desperate trying to find someone who we may be able to invite into our lives. What better way to find them than going out and have fun?”

“At least that was the plan.” Touma added.

“Yeah, you can’t find true love where people were drunk and having orgies. Who would’ve thought!” Akira said sarcastically.

“Can’t you guys see that I’m trying to be all serious and genuine here?!” Tsubasa complained.

“Doesn’t suit you.” Touma said.

“Not at all.” Akira laughed.

The three of them burst out laughing. It was very rare for the three idols to be so open in front of others, and about a rather sensitive subject no less. Once they settled down Akira said: “Essentially what he was trying to say was, we are lonely losers desperate to find someone to love. And you bet that when we find that someone... we would not hesitate to take action.....” As he said it his gaze turned towards Eiichi, but only lingered for a moment before turning his eyes away.

I tried to color code their speech like you did. Is it better this way?

Eiichi found himself swirling his fork and playing with his food. He honestly wasn't hungry or in the mood to be around Star Struck any longer. He sighed softly as Tsubasa started to speak, glancing up from his plate as the idol spoke of isolation and and desire to find something real. It was hard not to be swayed by his charm. For a brief moment he almost felt sympathy for him, since Eiichi knew what it was like to feel such things. But the moment Akria mentioned some girl, his moment of sympathy passed as quickly as it came. He wasn't going to be deceived again. Tsubasa and the others had nothing else better to do than torment him.

When Tsubasa mentioned their image in the media and said that most of the rumors were true he actually turned toward him, looking rather surprised by his sudden honesty. Why was he being so...open?

"What better way to find them than going out and have fun?”[/Quote]

Fun? Eiichi bit his lip, turning away. Was Tsubasa referring to him? That raping him was fun? That black mailing him and lying to him was...fun? This is all a game to them!

The model reached for his glass of water, taking a sip.

“Yeah, you can’t find true love where people were drunk and having orgies. Who would’ve thought!”[/Quote]

Hearing Akria's comment, caused Eiichi choked on his water, suddenly coughing sporadically. What the hell was that?! "Oh dear are you alright Eiichi?" Mrs.Takishi gently patted his back. The model nodded, continuing to cough. "I'm..f-fine " He coughed a few more times before clearing his throat. He glared at Akria for only a second before turning away.

The convention continued and the boys broke into laughter and the bond they shared was visible to every one in the room. There friendship was not only unique but strong and unshakeable. One could say that they truly cared and loved each other.

“Essentially what he was trying to say was, we are lonely losers desperate to find someone to love. And you bet that when we find that someone... we would not hesitate to take action.....” [/Quote]

Akria's eyes locked on to Eiichi's and for a split second he felt something...it wasn't hate or sadness.. It was a strangely odd feeling. However it didn't feel bad...it felt...good.

"Aww. I love you guys. " Jamie spoke honestly. " I see...you boys have been through a lot, I can't image what it must be like to be idolized. I had no idea it was so lonely."

" You are very fortunate to have each other though. I know of a lot of bands who struggle to get along with each other. "

" What about your families? I mean...don't they support you?"

Hearing Jin's question Tsubasa answered: "Well of course they support us, and we are fortunate that all of our family members were understanding regarding our life choices. I mean skipping college to chase some musical dream isn't the most stable of career choices but they supported us all the way."

"Speak for yourself." Akira huffed and said: "My folks kept nagging about wanting me to get a degree until our album hit the top ten chart."

"But that was all, just nagging. It's not like they stopped supporting you before we made our break." Tsubasa said, and Touma nodded in agreement. Tsubasa turned back to Jin and continued: "Anyway back to the subject of family. Sure familial love is great and that maybe enough for you when you're a child. But eventually you gotta go out and find companionship on your own. I'm sure you guys understand? Now enough talk about us. What about you guys? What's Eiichi like when he was around the house?"

The chat continued until late into the night. While it was nowhere near the usual bedtime for the three idols, it as well beyond the point of any school girl should be up. "I think it's about time we take our leave." Tsubasa said as the three got up and packed up their stuff. They got to the door and Tsubasa walked up to Jamie and gave her one last hug: "See you around, Jamie."

Meanwhile Akira lightly tugged at his clothes as he looked at Eiichi and said: "I'll give these back the next time we meet."

"And speaking of next time!" Tsubasa smiled as he approached Eiichi: "Did you manager told you about the photo shoot with us? Remember to show up next week!"

The three idols waved goodbye as they disappeared into the van waiting outside, with the last one being Touma who looked back and took one last look at Eiichi before entering and closing the door behind him.

Essentially I want to do like a photo shoot with four of them together as part of their coming album's visual, and it would start off pretty standard then they would gradually show more skin. And the three would also get more hands on.

Eiichi didn't talk much, let alone eat. As much as he tried to ingore the boy band during dinner, he often found himself listening. When Tsubasa suddenly changed to subject to him, Eiichi smirked shaking his head. " The same as always. " He quickly answered. His mother elaborated. " He is a joy to have around. Even though he has a place of his home, he often swings by. "

"Swings by is an understatement."

" He lives by himself but he doesn't live far and always comes to help with chores or cooking. You often spend the night here too now that I think about it."

Jamie glanced at her brother questionably. " Why is that? " Eiichi shrugged nonchalantly, his eyes down casted. "I just...get home sick." He said honestly. Mr.Takishi smiled, " And there is no shame in that. "

Time passed, and the seconds quickly turned into minutes and then hours. Dinner was finally over. Eiichi watched from the kitchen as the idols packed up their stuff and said goodbye to Jamie. ..I don't get you....your muniplitive one moment...and then nice the next. He sighed under his breath, slipping all the dirty dishes in the sick. He glanced at Akria who slowly approached him,

"I'll give these back the next time we meet." [/Quote]

" uh huh..." He avoided eye-contact.

"And speaking of next time! Did you manager tell you about the photo shoot with us? Remember to show up next week!"[/Quote]

Eiichi bit his lip and struggled to hide his surprise. So...if he refused to step into their world...they were just gonna take over his. "... yeah.."

The three idols waved goodbye and made there exit...

He stood next to his family, not really caring but you could see the sadness on Eiichi's face. Tonight Tsubasa gave Jamie the best birthday in her entire life...and showed Eiichi just how impossible it was to get away from him.

This was a game and unfortunately for him...he was losing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Later that night Eiichi found himself staring down at his phone. He had decided to spend the night. It was late, and everyone was asleep except for him. He always felt so safe in this house, so loved and happy...but tonight he felt angry. He went threw his contacts and texted Tsubasa. He didn't have the courage to call him, since he was so good as sweet talking and twisting his words.

To: Tsubasa

That photo shoot was NOT part of our deal. One appearance in your music video and you come to Jamie's party then delete the video. Don't go behind my back again.

He hit send and sighed underneath his breath. In less than five days he was gonna be in the same room with Star Stuck all over again.

On their way back to their house, Tsubasa smiled as he put down the phone. Seeing the pink haired idol's expressions Akira asked: "Who was it?"

Tsubasa replied: "It's Eiichi. Seems like he isn't happy about the whole photo shoot thing. Says it wasn't part of the deal."

Hearing this Touma commented: "Well to be fair, he is right. It wasn't part of the deal."

"No it wasn't. But it IS a good move career wise, both for him and us." Tsubasa said.

The other two nodded. After all as much as Eiichi would hate to admit it, being in the same photograph as Star Struck would give his modelling career a much needed boost. And to make the deal even sweeter, they pulled some strings and managed to get Francois Lefurgey, one of the most sought after photographers in the fashion industry to do their photo shoot. Tsubasa can only imagine the look of shock when Eiichi learns about the details.

Several days latter at the photo studio, the members of Star Struck arrived quite early in the morning and greeted all of the staff members as they came in. Then shortly after Francois also arrived. Even though the man was already in his forties, he seemed to have halted the advance of time pretty well and looked almost young enough to be an idol himself. He hand blond hair and blue eyes, and was wearing a short beard. He walked up to the three idols with a big smile and said with a heavily accented speech:"Oh there you are you gorgeous things! It is so nice to see you all!"

"Good morning Mr. Lefurgey!" The three idols greeted energetically.

"Oh call me Francois!" He said as he opened his arms and grabbed the three idols into a big hug. He let go of the three and said: "So, where is the other boy? You know that pretty one you showed me."

"Oh Eiichi, he should be here at any moment" Akira replied.

{ Several days later }

Eiichi entered Mr. Francois Lefurgey Studio with his manger/step father Mr.Takishi. When his manger finally told him about the scheduled photo shoot with the prestigious photographer, he almost had a heart attack! It was nearly impossible to be in the modeling industry if you didn't know who Francois Lefurgey was. He had such flare and creativity, practically making modeling into a art form. Eiichi had admired his work ever since he did the Human Body art magazine, where models were painted and posted to look like animals. It had shocked and moved so many people. Not to mention he was the main photographer for SHIKI and Calender Weekly. His resume was full of things that set him apart from any normal photographer.

"Nervous?"

Eiichi bit his lip, laughing faintly."That obvious."

"You will do fine. Think of it as any normal photo shoot. This will be really great exposure for you.You'll be on next weeks cover of SHIKI with Star Stuck so this will be life-changing. I just might have to get you a body guard. "

"I...I think you just made me more nervous. "

His father gave him a pat on the back and a reassuring smile. " Take a deep breath...calm your nerves and do your best. That is all I will ever ask of you. I know this guy will make you look great."

" Thanks..."

" No problem. Now go on ahead, the room where the photo shoot is held is down this hall, second door to the left. I need to do some other things. "

"Ok. Thank you again Mr. Takishi. "

The two quickly parted ways and Eiichi took a deep breath before opening the door and entering the busy room. There in the center stood Mr. Francois Lefurgey and with him...Star Struck. Eiichii quickly approached the photographer, looking nervous but very excited. He was dressed in tan Aiden pants and a slim-fit white button up shirt. He was dressed very professional since he wanted to make a good impression.

"M-Mr. Lefurgey. Hi- my names Eiichi Aiko. Its an honor to be here. Thank you so much for having me. I look forward to working with you. " He offered his hand, giving the man a strong and energetic handshake. He glanced at Star Struck offering a fake smile. "And it's great to see you guys again too." His tone having a hint of sarcasm.

"Aaah yes! Eiichi Aiko! It is so nice to finally meet you!" Francois said as he approached the model and gave him a big hug. He then took a step back and began to pace around him as he looked the young man from head to toe while muttering: "Hmm... hmm.... I was thinking about it when Akira showd me your photo on NAKED but now I see you in person... damn those amateurs! They didn't capture even half of your good looks! Don't worry little Eiichi, I'll make a star out of you!"

"See. I told you he is cuter in person." Akira said as the three boys approached the two. He turned to look at Eiichi and smiled:"It's always a pleasure to see you Eiichi."

Francois raised an eyebrow as he looked at Eiichi, perhaps he had noticed the sarcasm hidden in the model's tone. For a brief moment there seemed to be a sparkle in the photographer's eyes but it quickly passed. He clapped his hands and smiled: "Now we're all acquainted with each other, how about we start the photo shoot! Oh no need to worry about outfit or makeup right now, just get under the spotlight and act natural"

As instructed the members of Star Struck and Eiichi got to the simple white set while Francois took his rather massive camera and started shooting. While Tsubasa, Akira and Touma weren't models like Eiichi, they were certainly not unfamiliar withe the camera and naturally began to pose themselves. What was different this time was of course the addition of Eiichi, as he was out of the loop of the three boys usual rhythm. There was also the fact that the three seemed to be intentionally avoiding too much physical contact with Eiichi, though it wasn't clear that it was out of consideration for Eiichi's feeling towards them or some other reason. Meanwhile Francois simply kept on shooting, constantly praising the four and only occasionally made instructions on their gaze and posture.

"Okay boys let's take a 10 minute break!" Francois said after about 40 minutes of shooting and left the four and retreated to his office.

Akira groaned as he stretched his body, walking off the set and grabbed three bottles of water, tossing one at Tsubasa, Touma and Eiichi respectively before getting one for himself. He smiled "Get hydrated while you can. Things are gonna get real soon."

Contrary to waht Francois said previously, the photographer reemerged after almost 20 minutes. He talked with the rest of the staff first, then a big smile he said: "Alright boys let's try something else! You three can share the same dressing room right? Eiichi, you follow that lady in red to yours okay?"

They each went into their respective changing rooms, and the staff began to work on getting them dressed and put on make up. 10 minutes latter the members of Star Struck emerged as if they came straight from hell: Akira had a pair of bull-like horns coming out of his temple, while two goat like horns, and for Touma it was one single spiral horn at the middle of his forehead. Their chest and abs were revealed for all to see as they had nothing on their upper body with the exception of some metal chains hanging around loosely, and each had two small demonic wings protruding from their back. They were wearing tight black latex pants which made their butts and the bulge at their groin rather visible.

"Okay... this is a first..." Tsubasa muttered as he looked at himself, then at each other.

"I wonder what he had in mind for Eiichi." Akira asked.

"I guess... this makes sense..." Touma said as he pointed behind the other two.

All of their gazes turned to Eiichi, who was just about the polar opposite of Star Struck with a golden crown on his head and wearing a white toga which revealed a lot of skin. They've also put a pair of wings on Eiichi's back but instead of being pure white, they were mismatched with one being grey and another blue, matching the colors of the model's eyes.

"All you boys look splendid! Splendid indeed!" Francois cheered and clapped happily: "Now let's get you back on the set. You three, just do your thing. And Eiichi, don't be afraid to show yourself. Look inside and dig deep, let your emotions flow!"

"Aaah yes! Eiichi Aiko! It is so nice to finally meet you!"[/Quote]

Eiichi couldn't hold back his smile as Mr. Francois hugged him. He awkwardly scratched the back of head as the man observed him, circling around him.

"Hmm... hmm.... I was thinking about it when Akira showd me your photo on NAKED but now I see you in person... damn those amateurs! They didn't capture even half of your good looks! Don't worry little Eiichi, I'll make a star out of you!"[/Quote]

He laughed, flattered. "I know I'm in great hands. Thank you."

"See. I told you he is cuter in person." [/Quote]

Eiichi's smile seemed to fad a little hearing Akria's comment. He shrugged, glaring at the blond.

"It's always a pleasure to see you Eiichi."[/Quote]

"Yeah...likewise. "

Mr. Francois clapped his hands getting everyone attention.

"Now we're all acquainted with each other, how about we start the photo shoot! Oh no need to worry about outfit or makeup right now, just get under the spotlight and act natural"[/Quote]

"Yes sir."

As instructed Eiichi and the members of Star Struck stood in front of a white backdrop as Francois took his camera out and began taking pictures. For the first few pictures Eiichi kept his distance, not really trying to interact with the others. He made some handsome posses, some of him fiddling with his hair, others of him fixing his collor or selves, even a few of him unbuttoning his shirt. I can't keep avoiding them...were suppose to be modeling together... After a few more pictures, Eiichi suddenly wedged his way in between Tomua and Akria, slipping his hand around Tomua in a friendly manner smiling. He needed this too look good, so...he needed to be professional and put his hatred for the three behind him...at least until this shoot was over.

Meanwhile Francois constantly praising the four of them and only occasionally made instructions on their gaze and posture. It was honestly so nice to hear a star photographer praise him.

"Okay boys let's take a 10 minute break!"[/Quote]

"Yes sir! Thank you."

Eiichi was quick to break off from the boy band and head straight to the set table, scanning the table for something to munch on. He was about to grab himself a bottle of water when Akria reached the cooler first and tossed him on. The model caught it, giving Akria a stubborn thank you.

"Get hydrated while you can. Things are gonna get real soon."[/Quote] Eiichi rolled his eyes, and grabbed a handful of grapes before finding somewhere else to stand.

The model spent his free time walking around the set and thanking the crew for all there hard work, offering genuine smiles and even laughing a few times. The only reason he was here was because everyone else set the stage for him. The least he could do was thank them. 20 minutes passed before Francois remerged from his office looking very excited.

"Alright boys let's try something else! You three can share the same dressing room right? Eiichi, you follow that lady in red to yours okay?"[/Quote]

"Yes sir."

The model followed the lady in red to his own private dressing him where he was given a new pair of clothes and make up was applied to his face to further advance his features.

When Eiichi finally stepped out of his room and returned to the backdrop his eyes widened in surprise seeing Star Stucks transformation. They looked like they were demons, cains wrapped around their body's and horns sticking out of there heads. They even had small demonic wings attached to there shirtless backs and they were wearing tight black latex pants making there butts and bulges very visible. Eiichi quickly covered his mouth, struggling to hold back his laughter, he snickered, his entire body shaking. He wanted to laugh out loud but feared he would anger Mr. Francois. He didn't want to offend him. So he quickly composed himself, clearing his throat. He approached the demons with a very cocky smirk on his face.

There he stood in his angle like clothes with mitch-match wings and a golden crown, face to face with the demonic Star Stuck.

"Wow- It looks like Mr. Francois really captured your essence. I like this look for you guys, it really shows the world what you really are." He spoke loud enough for the three to hear him but not enough for his photographer or the staff to hear.

"All you boys look splendid! Splendid indeed! Now let's get you back on the set. You three, just do your thing. And Eiichi, don't be afraid to show yourself. Look inside and dig deep, let your emotions flow!"[/Quote]

"Yes sir. "

The model stood next to Akria and Tomua once more but wasn't quite sure what Mr. Francois wanted.

Akira and Tsubasa laughed when they heard Eiichi's comment, while Touma seemed a little embarrassed. The pink haired idol smiled: "Yeah I suppose you're right Eiichi. This really goes with my devilish good looks!"

"And my handsomeness is simply supernatural." Akira added in a joking tone.

Touma was about to say something, but there was no time for their further banter, as Francois was urging them to get back on set. While Eiichi went ahead of them Tsubasa muttered: "An angel and a pack of demons huh?" He turned his gaze at the other two and asked: "You thinking what I'm thinking?"

Akira nodded, and after a moment of hesitation, so did Touma. With their consensus formed, the three idols joined Eiichi on set, and almost immediately the three demons descended upon the innocent angel like vultures to their prey, running their hands along his body and even reaching under the lose fabric of the toga. Their mouths opened and breathed heavily and their tongues almost tasting the angel's skin, but not quite.

During all this Francois was busy taking photos, and was almost seemed intoxicated by the scene in front of him: "Yes boys, show me your passion.... show me your desire! You are demons who were drawn by this angel's beauty... you want to taint him... drag him to the depth of hell along with you...! Now recoil! Retreat in fear! Fear of the angel's purity! Fear of who you are! Fear of tainting the very beauty which have drawn you to the angel in the first place! Yes.... yes! And you Eiichi! You're fighting for you life, your purity! Let your hatred and disgust flow out of your eyes.... Yes...! But at the same time... you can't get your eyes off them.... these disgusting... beautiful creatures.... fixated, obsessed.... desiring you....! What if you just fall with them? What may lie in that sweet dark abyss? Yes.... feel them... reject them.... hate them.... love them.....!"

After around two hours of shooting, the members of star struck were all sweaty and panting due to constantly changing from one difficult pose to another as well as the hot spotlight, Francois was also panting himself as he was holding that huge camera and kept going left and right, up and down for the perfect angle.

"Alright...! Let's... take a break.... 30 minutes?" Francois said as he passed the camera to one of the staff and said to the four young man: "You boys go get your make-up and costumes off. We're changing theme next round!"

The rest of the day went on similarly hectically, as they were put in one outfit after another, from pirates and sailor to aliens and astronaut, for once they were even put into big, colorful and fluffy mascot costumes for some reason. By afternoon Francois finally thought he'd taken enough pictures and called it a day. While the members of Star Struck retreated to their dressing room, Francois stopped Eiichi before he went back to change and handed him his business card and said: "I don't know what's going on between you and those boys but..... I can guess... They're not bad boys but at times I think they need a serious ass kicking. If the need arise, don't hesitate to call me. Okay? Now go change yourself."

Meanwhile the members of star struck had finished changing into their own clothes before Eiichi and was about to go waiting for him at the door, then each of them made a small "ouch" as they felt a knock on their heads. They looked around and saw the photographer starring at them.

"What was that for?" Tsubasa whined as he rubbed the spot he was knocked at.

"Oh I think you know! You naughty little devils!" Francois said angrily with his hands crossed: "I've been working with you guys since you first debuted! You think I don't know what you boys are up to!?"

"Umm.... Francois... I don't know what..." Akira was about to say something, but a stern look from Francois quickly shut him up. He then continued: "Look boys, I know what it's like to have something you crave dangling right in front of your eyes, especially when that thing seemed to be one of a kind and you can't afford to lose it. But if you're not careful, you may truly lose it for good."

After a short moment of silence the three idols nodded. After a while Eiichi also emerged from the changing room Francois waved at him smiling: "Hey there dear Eiichi, want to come have dinner with us?"

Eiichi could of never prepared himself for this. The three idols joined him on set and descended upon him as if they were actually demons! Eiichi couldn't hide the surprise on his face, nor the innocent blush forming on his cheeks. "W-wha--" He tensed up feeling the boys hands wonder his body. He bit his lip, tempting, trying to resist but...not really. Its a photo shoot! Don't let them intimate you! They won't try anything...t-they...they can't hurt me here...

It took Eiichi a few minutes to loosen up and play-along since the scenario made him slightly uncomfortable and brought up bad memories of that fateful night.

But whatever Mr. Francois saw and captured seemed to really make him happy as he continued to praise them, trying to inspire and encourage them, but the more he spoke, the more withdrawn Eiichi became. Mr. Francois's words struck a cord in him, making him question and think about things Eiichi wanted to forget and the theme of this particular photo shoot was far to similar to his situation he currently faced with the boy band. Star Struck were like demons. They appeared so suddenly and with out warning, they struck quickly and quietly, manipulating his thoughts and body. Twisting his emotions. All he could do was struggle, He hated them and yet....he couldn't stop thinking about them. What made them so obessed and fixated on him? What would happen if Eiichi did....play there game? His mind told him to reject everything Star Struck threw at him. But his heart...well...it was playing a different tune. His body hadn't forgotten there touch...trembling slightly when Tsubasa touched him and getting chills when Akria got a little too close to his face. How could he sort out his thoughts if they were taking control of them!

Roughly two hours passed, but Mr. Francois was hardly done with them. After giving them a half and hour break he contuied the photo shoot having them change clothes and themes. The day went on similarly hectically, but...Eiichi was actually having fun. It had been awhile since he had a photo shoot where he could kinda goof off and dress up into odd costumes. Like a sailor or astronaut. It was a nice change of pace.

Time went by quickly and before Eiichi knew it, Mr. Francois had called it a day, having everyone pack up the set and for him to return to his dressing. While Star Struck was quick to retreat to there dressing room, Eiichi walked slowly, as if lost in thought. The famous photographer suddenly stopped him, and offered Eiichi his business card.

"I don't know what's going on between you and those boys but..... I can guess... They're not bad boys but at times I think they need a serious ass kicking. If the need arise, don't hesitate to call me. Okay? Now go change yourself."[/Quote]

The model slowly took the mans business card and nodded before entering his dressing room and closing the door. How'd he know?

Eiichi emerged from his fitting room, dressed in his nice clothes once more. His hair was a little messy, but it didn't affect how attractive he looked. He was surprised to see the members of Star Struck at his door with Mr. Francois. Were they all waiting for him?

He glanced at the the idols before turning to Francois.

"Hey?" He said softly, unsure as to why they were all here.

"Hey there dear Eiichi, want to come have dinner with us?"[/Quote]

The model shrugged. "Oh...uh... I don't know.." He pulled out his phone calling his manger. He awkwardly stood before the others waiting for his step father to answer.

" Hello?....hey....oh-uh it was good. But I wanted to ask you if it was ok to go out to eat with Mr. Francois....yes....um...Yes?...Alright...thank you....yes sir......love you too. " He hung up the phone looking alittle embarrassed. He didn't even mention to his step father that Star Struck was going as well. "He said I can go..." He smiled at Francisco, avoiding eye contact with Star Stuck, and keeping his responses short with them. He wasn't sure how he felt anymore about the idols but he figured it was best to just ignore them until he figured out what was wrong with him.

"This is wonderful! Let's go then guys!" Francois smiled as he held Eiichi's hand and began to lead him out of the studio, while Star Struck and the rest of the staff followed. Some times latter they arrived at a family restaurant nearby, with Francois, Eiichi, the three boys of Star Struck sharing a table for six, and the rest of the staff being on a table by themselves.

"I'll have a..... beef curry rice." Tsubasa said to the waiter.

"A BLT sandwich for me." Touma added.

"I'll have a home style pork stew with rice." Akira said.

"And~~~~ I will have a fried chicken with rice." Francois smiled as he passed the menu back to the waiter.

They waited for a short while before their order came. During that time the three members of Star Struck were behaving rather out of character and docile, like a group of mischievous kids trying their best to behave right after they got their asses beat by their parents, and to be honest, the situation isn't that different from the truth, as Francois was one of the very few people Tsubasa, Touma and Akira simply can't argue against, even more so than their own manager. Francois did most of the talking as he chatted with Eiichi, learning about more about the model which the three idols while did not chime in, also listened keenly about.

While they enjoyed their meal, the conversation eventually got to Star Struck's upcoming album and Eiichi's role in it. Francois turned to look at the three boys across the table and asked: "So you said you want Eiichi to be in your music video right? What's the plan for that?"

Akira explained: "Well the video is gonna be for the tile song of our new album, Color Palette. Our idea is that it's going to be a.... collage of sorts, with us and Eiichi being in various different scenery and circumstances."

"Ok? What exactly are these scenery and circumstances?" Francois asked.

"Haven't figure that out yet" Tsubasa said.

"Really? Aren't you guys pretty good at coming up with visuals to go with the song?" Francois asked.

"We don't have that yet either." Touma admitted.

"Wait... so you don't have your title song yet? And you asked me to make photo shoots and him to be in the video? Isn't this a bit too immature?" Francois asked surprised.

"Well this time we're trying something new. Instead of letting the song inspire visuals we want to do the opposite, let the visual inspire the song." Tsubasa explained.

"I see... that's.. interesting..." Francois said as he put away his spoon. Heis gaze turned back to Eiichi and showd an understanding smile: "So basically... you guys want to write a song about Eiichi?"

"That's pretty much the idea." Akira smiled.

Just so you know I'll be travelling with my family from the 31st to 10th. So my responses would be sporadic during that time at best, and completely absent at worst.

To his surprise Eiichi was feeling very relaxed around Mr. Francois. He was talkive and funny, and conuited to ask him questions that he didn't mind answering. There was something unique about him. He was so full of energy and inspirational. It was rather refreshing.

When there food finally came, Eiichi was quick to dig into his sea food soup. It was not only healthy but tasted amazing and was low in calories. Now that he was modeling again, he needed to watch what he ate. As he sipped his soup and continued to laugh and talk with Francois, the conversation eventually sifted to Star Struck's new album and his role in there new music video. As Francisco asked questions and the members elaborated he was surpised to hear that they didn't have a song yet.

"So basically... you guys want to write a song about Eiichi?"[/Quote]

His eyes widened ever so slightly, glancing up at the idols. Were they really trying to write a song about him?!

"That's pretty much the idea." [/Quote]

Eiichi found himself blushing faintly, suddenly flattered by the idea of someone writing a song about him. But why? After everything they did...."Oh...uh..I...I don't know what to say..." Was this sincere? Or was this a trick?

He fell silent for a moment, his eyes gravitating to his food. He knew he couldn't trust them...but....

"Give me a break Eiichi. Don't give me the whole helpless victim crap. Do you need me to remind you just how many times you came last night? You can try to deny it all you want, but it won't change the fact that you enjoyed it as much as we did."[/Quote]

Akria's words contuied to haunt him. Why do I keep thinking about what he said...he's wrong...h-he's wrong...right?.....

As there night conuited, Eiichi's was less...cold toward Star Struck but also became less talkative. He kept hitting a wall! He couldn't tell if the boys were being genuine or manipulating him! What was the truth and what was the lie? What was he feeling? And why was he feeling ashamed ? Why was he dreaming about that night over and over again cumming in his sleep?! Why was he letting them get to him! ...what's wrong with me....

When the night finally came to a end and everything was paid for. Eiichi pulled out his phone to call for a ride. He didn't want ask Mr. Francois since he had just paid for everyones meal.

"Oh don't worry, you don't need to say anything." Akira smiled as he noticed Eiichi's reaction when he said that they were planning to write a song about this, and the model's surprise was certainly to be expected. After all, top artists like Star Struck don't usually go around writing songs about people, at least they don't actually mean it beyond using it as a flirting line. In the case of Star Struck however, their offer can't be more serious. After all, wanting inspiration for their new song was their reason to approach Eiichi in the first place, though now their reason for wanting Eiichi had became a lot more complicated. He continued: "We're doing this for our own benefit so there's no need for gratitude."

Tsubasa added: "Of course we'll make sure that you get your fair share out of the deal, exposure, acknowledgement and all. Not to mention fun! It's going to be a lot of fun I promise you!"

The night continued, and the three boys of SS could tell the subtle change in Eiichias attitude. Though he became a lot less hostile towards them, he also became a lot less responsive, almost to the point of distant and reclusive. It was clear that a lot was on the young model's mind, as the two sides of Star Struck he had seen, namely the friendly, likable part and the manipulative, predatory part was causing a lot of confusion for Eiichi, which was exactly the stage they wanted Eiichi to be in. Seeing this change, Akira and Tsubasa looked at each other and nodded in acknowledgment, agreeing that they shall proceed just as planned.

Eventually the dinner ended. As Eiichi was going to call a cab himself Akira approached and said: "How about we give you a ride? We already know where your place is. Plus if we don't, Francois is gonna be pissed at us." He pointed at the photographer who was chatting with some of the staff at the door.

I don't have anything in particular planned for the car ride. You got any ideas? If not then maybe we can skip to their first photoshoot.

Essentially I want each of the boys to get some solo time with Eiichi in the name of photoshoots, even though the camera crew is nowhere to be seen so it would feel and function more like dates. Like starting with Akira taking Eiichi shopping, see a movie, have a romantic dinner at some fancy restaurant, basically a typical date, while Touma taking Eiichi to a mountain hot spring resort, then Tsubasa taking Eiichi to an amusement park. There could be a sex scene at the end of each date or not depending on how quickly you want Eiichi's defense to crumble. Then finally all four of them take a plane and fly to I dunno maybe Paris? And there they could have a proper orgy.

So this is basically what I have in mind for future plans. What are your thoughts? Oh and also what time of the year are we at for the RP? Given the clothing so far I would say either spring or early fall? Cause they didn't seem too hot nor cold. But some environmental detail may be interesting in the future, like it could be fall for their hot spring date so it's a little chilly, and the mountain would be covered by red leaves. And by the time of their Paris trip it could snow

Eiichi was hesitant to accept Akria's offer. He glanced at Mr. Francois before turning back to the idol sighing.

"...Fine...but don't try anything. " He warned the blond as he slipped his phone back inside his pocket.

He retreated to Mr. Francois's side, wanting to thank him one more time and express to him how honoured he was to be photographed by him. "The guys said they wouldn't mind taking me home, I just wanted to say thank you again for having me and it was an honor to work with you. " He smiled, offering the man a firm hand shake. If he wasn't famous before, he was defiantly going to be famous now. As soon as people saw him on the cover of a magazine with Star Stuck photographed by Francois...they would see him in a new light.

After saying his farewells he returned to Star Struck, keeping his head low and eyes averted. "I'm ready...if you guys wanna go..." Despite the dinner being over the night was still young. The boys could still go out and do something if they really wanted to. Eiichi really wanted his time with Star Struck to be as short as possible but if they did end up taking a detour somewhere down the line, how would he stop them ? He'd be forced to come along.

The members of Star Struck waited as Eiichi bid farewell with Fran?ois, and when he came back the boys already had the car there waiting for him.

"Hop on Eiichi. Let's go." Akira smiled as he poked his head out of the window of the driver's seat, with Tsubasa sitting beside him, and Touma looking through the opened door of the back seat waiting for the model to get on.

The drive back to Eiichi's home was rather uneventful and their conversation rather dry and formal, mostly just to fill Eiichi in on some of the details of their "deal" when it comes to the actual business side of things, including a rather substantial paycheck for his appearance in all the promotional material including the music video, as well as continuous royalties from the sell of art books, posters and any other merchandises which would feature him. If you didn't know Star Struck better, you could almost mistaken the deal as the result of the model having dirt on the idols and blackmailed them to advance his career, yet the truth was the opposite, as essentially it was Star Struck who was doing the blackmailing and forcing the career boost upon Eiichi whether he likes it or not.

As the car pulled over in front of Eiichi's house, Akira rolled down the car window and said: "See you next Monday for the video shoot. We will send the details to your manager See you!!"

On the day of the video shoot, Akira arrived early at the meet up point, namely at the front entrance of the main train station, yet Tsubasa and Touma was nowhere to be seen, not to mention any camera crew or staff. Being a weekday, the place was filled with people in their morning commute, desperately trying to catch the train for school or work, while in contrast the blonde idol seemed rather at ease and in no hurry at all. He was wearing a white shirt and matching white trousers, and a brown leather jacket, and to top it off, a pair of sunglasses, which normally would do little to avoid attention. But with everyone busy going their way, most didn't pay attention. Though some school girls did take notice and took quick snapshots of the idol before hurriedly left. As the peak of the morning commute rush passed, the time of their meet up also arrived.

To Eiichi's surprise, the drive back home was...normal. Star Struck didn't try anything or say anything that made him feel odd or conflicted. It was just a simple drive back. They filled him in on more details about there project and the technicalities of their deal. He listened, not really saying much. He some times wondered why the boys were helping him with his career. Did they want him to feel indebted to them? Was this strategy all about manipulating him again ? Or was this there way for apologizing for what happened that night?

When the drive ended and Eiichi got out of the car, he stood there for a moment, keeping the door open. He didn't wanna look at any of the members as he spoke. "Um...thank you..for the ride home...and for...respecting my personal space during the shoot. You guys...didn't try anything so...." He cleared his throat , shutting the door."Good night."

"See you next Monday for the video shoot. We will send the details to your manager See you!!"[/Quote]

Eiichi nodded, before turning away and disappearing in his house.

"How'd it go?" Eiichi jumped a little hearing his step father speak from the living room. He sighed heavily, offering the man a smile. "You scared me haha. It went...really well actually..." He said, taking off his shoes, he approached Mr. Takishi, taking a seat next to him on the couch. "That's great, those boys seem to have taken a real liking to you. Its really nice of them to give you a spot in there music video, there manger just sent me the details. "

" ..Yeah.."

"So tell me about the shoot? Was Mr. Francois everything you dreamed of?" He grinned, putting away his lap top and seating it on the table. Eiichi enjoyed these moments...moments were he could be close to someone. Moments where Mr. Takishi was his father figure vs a manger. "He was...really cool. I mean...he makes me feel like I'm actually doing something. I like modeling but I always feel like its simple...like there's nothing really hard or special about me or sitting in front of a camera and letting someone take a picture of me. And what's worse is I get so much attention and credit...but...the real talented people are the photographers. They worked at there talents and I...well I was just born with weird eyes that some people find pretty and others ugly...But working with him today was so...fun. I was starting too feel like modeling was becoming more like..a chore...a job I guess but I had so much fun today that it moved me. "

"It resparked your love for modeling?"

"Yes! And not only did Mr. Francois make modeling fun today but I actually felt like I was doing something! Like art! I just...I feel like I'm acting like a kid right now but I just can't describe to you how great today was. " And to think that all of this was possible because of Star Struck.

"Well son, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I should be getting your photos tomrrow so I look forward to seeing them...Also...I got an email a few minutes ago from Francios. He was very charmed by you and said he'd like to work with you again on future projects. "

"REALLY! That's amazing!" Mr. Takishi chuckled, trying to shush Eiichi. "Keep you voice down. You family is sleeping. "

"Oh..sorry. "

"Its fine, but you did so great today, Tomorrow we'll take out the whole family to celebrate. You'll be on the cover of next weeks Vogue. Your first cover! So we must celebrate. "

"Yeah...Thank you...Mr. Takishi. For everything. "

"Of course Eiichi--"

"No- really....I mean it...Thank you...for just...being here for me...and taking me in...encouraging me...letting me pursue this career. Being...a dad." His voice softened, as he started to joke up. Mr. Takishi smiled at him, giving him a hug. "Of course Eiichi. Your my son. I'd do anything for you."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Eiichi arrived right on time on the day of the shoot. Today he was wearing a white vee neck, dark blue jeans with a jean jacket to match, as well as dark shades and to help hide his face. As he arrived at the entrance of the train station he looked around trying to spot someone he knew. It was extremely busy today.

When he heard some high pitched squeeks and screams coming from a handful of high school girls taking picture, he knew it had to be one of the Star Struck members. He waited until the girls were gone before he approached Akria. He kept his distance. "Hey..." He glanced around the station, surprised to see that there were no crew members or cameras much less Tomua and Tsubasa. Was this a set up? "Where is everyone?"

Akira waited at the train station and ignored the occasional excited screams of fan girls passing by and thought back at the last time the members of Star Struck met Eiichi, more specifically when the model bid them farewell after they've drove him home. He could already see signs of his attitude towards them improving by that point, and it would only be a matter of time before their charms win the model over, though the big question was: win Eiichi over for who? Touma? Tsubasa? Akira? All three members of Star Struck? And for what? Friendship? Partnership? Or perhaps love?

And just as he was deep in thought, Akira noticed the handsome model approaching with the corner of his eye. A smile immediately came on the blonde's face as he waved at Eiichi: "Good morning Eiichi!" Noticing the distance he kept between them and him looking around, Akira chuckled and said: "Oh it's just between you and me today, well, and also the camera crew of course. Though they'll be out of our sight so not to interfere with our natural behavior. We want the footage to be as natural as possible you see." He took a step closer to Eiichi as he looked up and down over Eiichi's outfit and said: "You look good as always." Akira then walked beside Eiichi and gestured forward: "Now let's go, we've got a long day ahead of us."

Akira started walking, and soon they found themselves at a busy shopping districts of the city, with both world famous luxury brand stores as well as cheaper, more economic options. "Do you often go out shopping like this?" Akira asked while keeping his eyes on the on the road and glancing at the shop windows: "You know I'm the one who usually shop for clothes for the three of us, cause the other two's fashion senses are simply abysmal. I mean Touma always wants to go with the plainest, dullest thing he could find, and if Tsubasa was in charge of our fashion, then all of us would be in bright pink and have cute cartoon characters all over! Can you imagine? The three of us trying to sing a romantic love song while looking like a girl in kindergarten?"

As they walked down the street Akira suddenly noticed something. He grabbed Eiichi's hand and pulled him into a shop excitedly and said to the clerk inside: "Can I have a look at that scarf in the window?"

"Of course sir, right away." The woman smiled as he went to get the garment for them. Shortly after she returned with a white wool scarf which had a rather exquisite black pattern over it. The woman said: "This scarf was the latest design by the designer Takamori Yoshimitsu. It's limited edition and only 1000 of these were produced."

"I figured there's something special about it. Here, let me have a look." Akira said as he took the scarf from the woman and put it around Eiichi's neck, gently tying a lose knot to secure the scarf in place. He took a step back and smiled: ?This looks good on you." He then turned to the clerk and said: "I'll take it."

Moments latter the two were back on the road, though now Eiichi had a brand new scarf around his neck. Akira smiled and said: "Oh don't worry about the money, this is coming out of filming expense. Might as well get a few other stuff while we're at it. Do you need Some more winter clothes?"

"Good morning Eiichi!"[/Quote]

Eiichi was a little surprised by how upbeat the idol was. He gave Akira a small nod. "Moring." He listened as the singer informed him about the camera crew and how the band wanted to capture footage that was as natural as possible He was hesitant at first, his eyes already scanning for anyone with a camera but it was so crowed at the station - that it was very difficult to spot the crew. He stopped his search when Akria complimented him making him turn away, he tried really hard not to be swayed by him. "Thanks...you too.." The other walked beside him, already leading the way.

"Now let's go, we've got a long day ahead of us." [/Quote]

He nodded still a little hesitant about going with Akria. As they walked he soon found himself standing in the

busiest shopping district in the city, with all sorts of stores. He stayed close to the blond so he wouldn't get lost.

"Do you often go out shopping like this?"[/Quote]

"No. Like I said before I don't really dress myself and a lot of my clothes are gifts from molding. Plus...there are a lot of really ...high end stores here so...I don't know... When Akria mentioned his sense of fashion and shopping for the entire band he smiled a little. His story made the model even chuckle, imaging Tsubasa wearing pink and shirts with cartoon characters. "Girls in kindergarden?" He repeated, laughing. "No- no I can not. Haha...it's a good thing they have you. That sounds horrifying. " As they walked and talked, Eiichi quickly became more relaxed and easy going. His reactions and responses genuine. The model jumped though when the idol suddenly grabbed his hand and pulled him into a shop. "A-Akria! W-what are y--"

"Can I have a look at that scarf in the window?"[/Quote]

Eiichi blinked. He curiously watched as the female clerk went to go fetch the scarf that caught Akria's eye. Scarf in the window? Is it for him?

The woman shortly returned with a white wool scarf which had a exquisite black pattern over it. It was pretty, and would certainly look good on Akria.

"This scarf was the latest design by the designer Takamori Yoshimitsu. It's limited edition and only 1000 of these were produced."[/Quote]

Limited edition? Wow...so it must be really expensive. I wonder if he's gonna by it. As the women spoke to Akria, Eiichi couldn't help but notice how warm he hand felt, he looked down, realizing that Akria was still holding his hand! Out of embaressmemt he blushed and quickly pulled his hand away, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Ark--"

"I figured there's something special about it. Here, let me have a look." [/Quote]

Eiichi sighed, feeling like he didn't belong in such a expensive store. His eyes widened slightly feeling Akria put the scarf on him, gently tying a lose knot so it was secure around his neck.

"This looks good on you...I'll take it."[/Quote] Eiichi was shocked! Why would he do that? He didn't even wanna know how much this scarf was! He couldn't except it.

"Akria. No..I can't! " He argued, not wanting Akria to pay for such a rare are expensive gift. But after arguing with the blond for about 15 minutes, they walked out of the store with the scarf around his neck. "You didn't have to do that. " He muttered under his breath, sulking. Eiichi really didn't liked owing people.

"Oh don't worry about the money, this is coming out of filming expense. Might as well get a few other stuff while we're at it. Do you need Some more winter clothes?"[/Quote] Eiichi frowned, shaking his head at the blond in disapproval. "Your bad..you shouldn't waste there money on unnecessary things.....and no...I feel bad enough just having this scarf...but...thank you..."

As they walked, Eiichi found himself wanting to ask Akria a question. He spoke up; "Hey..Akria. Can I ask you something? What made you want to become a singer? Was wanting to be famous apart of your dream?"

As time went by, it was clear that Eiichi was feeling more and more at ease around the idol, which was likely a combination of the public setting and the fact that it was only one of the three of Star Struck's members, so Eiichi probably felt let cornered or out numbered. Akira chuckled when he was scolded by Eiichi wasting money on the scarf and said: "You're welcome. But honesty though, it's not wasting to spend money on good quality, or else, nobody would bother putting effort into making their products good. And besides, it is absolutely necessary that you look as fabulous as possible for the video."

The two continued to walk down the busy shopping district. Akira raised an eyebrow when he heard Eiichi's question. He crossed his arms and tilted his head slightly to the side and muttered: "What made me want to be a singer huh? That's.... a good question." After a short groan he turned to look at Eiichi and said: "Hmm.....Well.... technically I never wanted to be a singer, not that I had any other goals or dreams that I was aiming towards. But I've always thought that I would become a doctor or a lawyer, you know, a normal job. Obviously things turned out quite differently. Did we ever tell you how our group got our debut? Basically the three of us met in high school and got along. After realizing that all three of us loves music, and the two of them each knew how to play an instrument, so naturally we form a band. It was fun, for sure, but none of us took it seriously or anything. Then out of nowhere Tsubasa showed up one day and said that he'd entered us into this contest. You can imagine how shocked we were back then."

Akira looked up into the sky which seemed eternal and unchanged from all those years ago, and in a way the boy he once was hadn't changed either. He continued: "Touma had no objection to it as usual while I didn't want to go to the damn contest, but Tsubasa knew me too well and pretty much dared me into competing. Somehow we won, and things happened so fast afterwards that before we realized, we were already well along the path of stardom, though to be honest it's not that much different from my life before. I was always quite popular in school and had no shortage of admirers, so becoming an idol wasn't really that much of a change. The only difference being that my fan girls used to be in the dozens, now they are millions."

"And what about you, Eiichi?" Akira turned back to look at Eiichi and asked: " I mean normally boys dream of becoming an astronaut, a fireman or something 'cool' like that, unless they had parents who wanted their kids to get into show business and trained them since a young age. But those kids usually end up a bit.... weird, and I don't see you as such. How did you get into modeling?"

Eiichi was a little surprised by Akria's answer. Givin the others looks and personality, he figured that Akria would of wanted to be famous from the start. He couldn't image Akria as a lawyer or doctor! He was too... unique. In a way, there stories were similar in the sense of them not expecting to be famous. Eiichi never really grew up wanting fame. He didn't care to be a singer or an actor, not even a model. It all just sort of happened. Eiichi now felt a little closer to Akria, given there similar circumstances. When the question was suddenly reverted back to him, he paused, his steps slowly becoming smaller. "Oh...uh..." He fell silent for a moment as if he was trying to remember something. " Well...when my parent's passed away...I didn't have anywhere to go, I was going to be put in an orphanage until Jay's parents took me in. I felt bad though...living with them ...I really don't like owing people...Anyway...Jay's father was a molding agent and said he'd help me get a job so I could move out...get my own place..it was easier than being a waiter so I figured...why not. And so...here I am...modeling full time and somehow being famous...its kind of annoyong though...I was working so hard to make it up to the Takishi's but...how could I ever really repay them or thank than enough for this...fame. For giving me this life..." Eiichi was honored and yet he felt the pressure of failing and disappointment weighing on his shoulders. He sighed softly. "So in the end...we are the same...I never really wanted fame...guess we just got lucky." There were days were Eiichi felt like he was nothing special. He knew modeling wasn't easy at times, but he knew that just about anyone could do it...he was just choosen because of his eyes, and he knew that many photographs don't get the fame or credit they deserve for taking pictures.

"You know...I use to really hate my eyes.....I mean...I use to wish they were normal...I use to get bullied a lot when I was little, so much so that I wanted to stop going to school...funny how things change..the only reason I've probably made it this far into my career is because of my eyes and the fact that people find them attractive..." He glanced at Akria before bitting his lip and turning away. Why was he suddenly opening up to him? "Let me ask you another question..." He stopped this time, facing the blond. "Why me?... " He stood there with his feet firmly planted on the ground and hands in his pockets. His voice was calm but his eyes were a mystery. Eiichi was referring to that night...the one that forever changed his life and currently had him stuck with Star Struck. He was hoping that Akria would give him a reason. He had to know! Not knowing was driving him crazy... There just had to be more! More than just all three of them being horny. Was it because they had nothing else better to do? Were they just curious as to what a orgy would feel like? Do they just get a kick out of ruining peoples lives or....maybe...just maybe...did they like him? Did Akria like him?

Akira listened to Eiichi as he told him of his past. While they've did some basic background checks on Eiichi before and knew of his family history, it was still rather different hearing it directly from the beautiful model. Akira could relate very well to Eiichi's experience of being picked on due to his odd eyes since he was also someone who've been the center of attention throughout his life due to his looks, for better or worse. He chuckled slightly at Eiichi's comment of his eyes being the sole reason for his success and said: "Oh I think not. I mean sure your eyes certainly helps, but if that's the only thing you've got then you should be a model for glasses or something but not clothes. You're a beautiful man Eiichi, and your eyes are just a part of it."

Akira could tell that Eiichi was slowly opening up to him, but at the same time, uneasy about this change in himself. It was to be expected, after all what the three of them had done to Eiichi wasn't something that could be easily forgiven, and Akira indeed felt sorry for what they've put Eiichi through. That being said, he did not regret his decision to take Eiichi that night, not even one bit. He observed carefully when Eiichi turned away from him temporarily, only to come face to face with him a moment latter and asked the simplest but most complicated question: Why?

Akira stopped in his track and looked at Eiichi. He remained silent for a moment until finally he opened his mouth: "I know this sounds like bullshit but we never wanted to hurt you. As you're well aware, the three of us have no shortage of... let's call them 'friends with benefits', though such 'friends' usually don't hang around long, for one reason or another. We've been stuck on our new album for quite a while and haven't been able to 'play around', and then you showed up. You're really cute and all of us felt a good vibe from you, so we agreed to make you our next 'friend', and hoped that the experience would provide some inspiration for our new album. That's basically the 'why'.... At least initially."

Akira looked around and noticed the curious gazes of pedestrians passing by. Even if they didn't know about the famous idol and model, their outstanding good looks made them instant target of attention. And the fact that they were standing in the middle of the side-walk blocking traffic certainly made things worse. Akira showed a weak smile and said: "How about we find somewhere nice and quiet?" He looked around and saw a coffee shop around the corner and continued: "That place seems nice."

Moments latter the two were sitting at a table next to the window in the coffee shop. Akira ordered a cup of cappuccino and kept a gentle smile on his face as he silently waited. Soon the waiter brought them their order and Akira took a sip from the cup. He half closed his eyes as the warmth of the coffee reached the core of his being, and let out a satisfied sigh. "Ah sorry about the wait. I was kind of in a hurry in the morning so I skipped the usual morning coffee." Akira showed a embarrassed smile as he looked down blankly at the cup in his hands and resumed his monologue, the tone of his voice surprisingly weak: "So where were we? Oh yes, our plan to make you our 'friend'. Our usual routine is to take things slow and gradually win our 'friend' over with our charm and wealth. Obviously things did not go according to plan. It's funny cause usually it's Tsubasa who'd get impatient and I have to stop him from rushing things. But that night...we.... I.. didn't wait... I couldn't wait... There's something about you that just made me... ah, sorry... I'm not trying to deny my guilt by shifting the blame to you or anything... but I simply couldn't put on the same act to you as I've did with so many others, and the worst of me came out... I wanted... I needed to make my move as soon as I possible..."

Akira raised his head and looked at Eiichi's. For the first time since they've met, the always proud and confident air around the blonde idol have disappeared. He looked uncertain, almost fragile, and his gaze filled with longing. With a bitter smile Akira said: "I don't want you to be just another 'friend' who would disappear from our lives after a couple of weeks... I want you to be something closer... a true... 'friend'... a..."

Akira fell silent again, but the next moment the usual aura of pride and confidence seemed to have returned to the blonde idol. With his usual bright smile Akira asked: "So, it's almost lunch time. We could get a little snack here or find a proper restaurant, what do you think?"

Eiichi was a little touched by Akria's compliment. Perhaps he was being too hard on himself. Of course there was more to him than his eyes. He couldn't have gotten this far in life with just his good looks, even though they helped. And when he heard Akria call him beautiful vs hot or sexy...he got a very odd, warm fuzzy feeling in his chest.

Akria though he was...beautiful....

However when the conversation became serious and Eiichi turned to him for answers, that warm fuzzy feeling he once had began to disappear. Eiichi was able to meet his eyes in the beginning but the more Akira explained himself...the harder it began to look at him, even hear him!

The why....why did they do that to him....

It wasn't because they liked him...it wasn't because they were curious about him or sex, let alone a orgy...they simply were using him. Using him for pleasure, for inspiration...they were going to strategically premeditate there 'friendship' What the fuck... They didn't want to be his friend...they targeted him to be friends with benefits!

Hearing the why was surprisingly heartbreaking to him. He felt a sharp pain in his heart and a heavy weight in the pit of his stomach. Perhaps Akria saw him shutting down, because he quickly decided to move the conversation else where. The stares from pedestrians must of also influenced his decision...or maybe Eiichi's blank stare...either way, Eiichi soon found himself sitting across from the blond at a coffee shop. Unlike Akria tho, he didn't order anything. He didn't even think he'd be able to keep it down much less water or food. But Eiichi couldn't help but notice how...content he looked...how he smiled and sipped his cappuccino as if they weren't chit chatting about anything serious. Meanwhile Eiichi was full of mixed emotions he couldn't even understand much less explain what he was feeling. He ignored Akria's bantter, he only listened when he decided to continue his reasoning...which was really hard to hear. There's more...?

"So where were we? Oh yes, our plan to make you our 'friend'. Our usual routine is to take things slow and gradually win our 'friend' over with our charm and wealth.[/Quote]

Its all a game to you.....a fucking game!

Obviously things did not go according to plan. It's funny cause usually it's Tsubasa who'd get impatient and I have to stop him from rushing things.[/Quote]

Funny? He just called this...funny.....how can he be so...chill...oh right...he's done this before.

But that night...we.... I.. didn't wait... I couldn't wait... There's something about you that just made me... [/Quote]

WHAT! THAT MADE YOU WHAT!!! Want to rape me! Eiichi's eyes began to water as he desperately tried to control his emotions.

"ah, sorry... I'm not trying to deny my guilt by shifting the blame to you or anything... but I simply couldn't put on the same act to you as I've did with so many others, and the worst of me came out... I wanted... I needed to make my move as soon as I possible..."[/Quote]

A move....a move.....just a like game.....you made a move... He was full of rage, and was seconds from lashing out at the blond but, what stopped him was that look...when Akria raised his head and met his eyes...when he actually looked at him and he didn't have that proud and confident , cocky air around him...he was...human.

"I don't want you to be just another 'friend' who would disappear from our lives after a couple of weeks... I want you to be something closer... a true... 'friend'... a..."[/Quote]

No....no no no... Eiichi bit his lip, quickly rubbing his eyes and running a hand over his face, looking very overwhelmed. He shook his head, sighing softly, letting silence fall between them, that is until Akria broke it with his happy-go-lucky charm.

"So, it's almost lunch time. We could get a little snack here or find a proper restaurant, what do you think?"[/Quote]

"Don't....You don't get to decide when to change this conservation. You don't get the option to run away and put on that cocky mask of yours...." Eiichi shook his head again, shifting in his seat. He tried to keep his voice low and his eyes dry as he contuied. "You lost the right to be my friend the moment you three did what you did. He hissed, his tone like venom. "Now I know why....and...I don't know why I thought it was going to be...better...better than a game or a muse or a conquest for you! Of course it was game! Your so full of shit Akria. Stop pretending, its pathetic and unbelievably frustrating. And its sad to think I was actually falling for it! " He laughed bitterly. His voice breaking as je stood from his chair. "I think you got enough footage for today- where ever the fuck your camera crew is- but I will thank you...for telling me the truth, now I truly know how fucked up all of your are."

He was hurt...but he couldn't understand why...deep down was he hoping that he was going to be something more to them? To Akria? Was he wanting a twisted relationship with him? With them?! He stormed out of the coffee shop, whipping his tears away. I'm such an idiot!

Akira could tell that what he said was making Eiichi upset, which was to be expected. But there was no point in telling lies or embellish it in any way. Eiichi deserves the truth, and he deserves any reciprocation that may come from it. That being said, letting Eiichi hate them for what they've done would not stop him, or any of the other two members of Star Struck, to keep their pursuit of the beautiful model.

"Wait! Eiichi!" Akira cried as he saw the model took off from the seat and was getting further and further away, and immediately he followed suit, ignoring the yelling from the waitress for payment, as he knew very well the "staffs" would take care of it latter. Luckily the road was fairly crowded so Eiichi couldn't sprint in full speed, and after several minutes of chasing Akira was finally able to catch up with the model. Grabbing the man's wrist he pulled Eiichi into a small alley and pressed him against the wall, trapping him between his two hands pressed on the wall.

Akira stared at Eiichi and yelled: "You don't want me to change the subject?! Then fine! Let's stay on the god damn subject! You say that we treat you as a game, as conquest, but what's wrong with a game? A conquest? People devote their entire lives for what some may call a 'game', but that doesn't mean that they treat it with any less importance or gravity than anything else. You feel offended because we wanted to use you for inspiration, but you seemed flattered when Tsubasa told Francois that we're gonna write a song about you right? How is that any different? And what the fuck is wrong with using people? Friendship is using people to keep you company, love is using people to make you happy! Then what the fuck is wrong with we wanting to know you, understand you, get close to you, carve your existence into our very soul so we can pour our hearts out and write a song about you?! And that was when we first laid eyes on you in that meeting room and before we've even had a proper conversation! And then we met you, we talked to you, and we took you back to our home. Oh yes we messed up. I messed up! Did horrible and unforgivable things to you! I am sorry but I have no regrets, ten out of ten times would do it again! Why? Because I am fascinated by you Eiichi, obsessed, mesmerized, bewitched, however the fuck you want to call it! If you want to call this being fucked up then so be it! Hate us, hate me, despise me however you like for the shit we've, I've done to you. But don't, don't even for a second, think that this is not real, that this is fake or pretend! Don't even think that you're someone who we can treat halfheartedly and simply discard! Oh fuck if only we can! That would make things a lot simpler! But you're more... so, so fucking much more!"

Akira stared at Eiichi's odd eyes and panted, recovering from the chase and the passionate monologue he'd poured out of himself. To be honest what he said would probably be considered nonsense by a lot of people, but anyone who had ever been completely devoted into one single thing or person would recognize the sincerity in his voice. Even those who haven't would certainly be in awe by the intensity of his passion. Slowly Akira had calmed down a little and with an air of commanding authority Akira said: "So! Are you going to fucking leave right now so we'd have to continue this another fucking day?! Or are you going to let me buy you lunch right fucking now!?"

That's probably the angriest asking someone for lunch I've ever written lol

Eiichi seemed to move faster when he discovered Akria chasing after him. He struggled to make his way threw the crowd, bumping into a few people. Why is he following me? Just leave me alone! But the distance between them decreased as Akria finally reached him and grabbed his hand. He quickly turned around and tried to pull away. "Let go! S-stop!" He was quickly forced into a alley way and pressed against the wall, trapped between Akria's arms. Before he could even struggle, he was stopped by the blonds shouting and strong tone. No one...had ever spoken to him like that...had cursed him out or yelled at him with such passion. He listened this time...and wasn't sure how to respond to Akria, he was still upset...but that sickening feeling he once had was gone once he heard Akria say that he was more... so, so fucking much more!

It had started as a argument but ended up as a odd conversation. Akria was going all over the place but Eiichi somehow...understood him.

He contuied to stare into the singers eyes as the two panted. Another tear slipped from his eyes just before the blond spoke again.

"So! Are you going to fucking leave right now so we'd have to continue this another fucking day?! Or are you going to let me buy you lunch right fucking now!?"[/Quote]

Eichii would never admit it but...he was somewhat turned on by the others foul mouth, it hurt his feelings and yet....after hearing his rant. He had a urge to kiss him. He opened his mouth to speak but...no words came out. What should he say? How do you even respond to that?I can't think straight...but I.....really....Damit it... Eiichi did the unthinkable and suddenly gripped Akria's shirt, pulling him into a kiss. It was sudden and soft, almost as if he was hesitant or scared to deeply kiss him. He was hoping Akria would take over, since he didn't really know how to kiss, but he was also hopping that he wouldn't push him away. At this very moment Eiichi was throwing all logic aside and going with his feelings. And right now, they told him to kiss Akria.

And man...did it feel good.