Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    sarah3161 Inventory
    Nikiforov Victor (long hair) Shougo Sena YO Host 2016 Valentine - Sweet Pool

Ever Cried watching a Drama

i must say that there are lots of sad tragic BL Dramas

like yesterday when i watched Amphetamine its was sad and beautiful :msn_red_fox 18
    and Boys Love 1
    Ren ai Shindan Unmei no Kodou
    End Of Love

Last edited by KohakuShadow; 11-01-2019 at 06:28 PM.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    sniegas Inventory
    Macau Gift Box MakoHaru Birthday Cake
    I cried when I watched ,,Bangkok lovestory''. I don't think this film is much different from the other films but I like it very much. And for me it is very sad.

Credits
    加零 Inventory
    Taki Reizen Ren
    I cried watching Boys Love 1 and Ren ai Shindan Unmei no Kodou but at that time I hadn’t read any reviews saying they had tragic endings. It was so sad but still very sweet I just don’t think I could handle watching it over and over too many times.
    It's not that I hate crying or particularly like crying but I think maybe I cry too much and too easily…

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    yojichan Inventory
    Eiri Yuki Actors - Kubota Gift Box Shindou Shuichi
    The one BL drama that really tore me up was Lan Yu.
    I cried for days, man. I had the movie in my head for weeks.
    When I had my cousin watch it with me, he almost beat me up because it was so sad and that he felt that I tricked him into getting his heart broken so badly. We are so hopeless! T____T
    Lan Yu was really over the top for me.

I did cry in Takumi-kun: Pure especially towards the end of the scene with Misu and Shingyouji where Shingyouji asked that they might not be together always as he had hoped. Taiki's face in that scene was heartbreaking. I wanted to just rush forth and hug him tight and tell him it's gonna be okay. My lips were quivering the whole time in that scene.

As for the other BL dramas, I am pretty resilient. I usually easily cry with sad or happy endings. I am easily affected but for some reason it takes a very, VERY good reason for me to break down easily in BL dramas.

I cried during ALL of the BL movies because 9 times out of 10, they all end badly! (what's up with that anyway). The one that got to me the most was Takumi-kun: Colored-Glass. I don't know why. I thought that the characters were cheated out of love and it was totally unfair! It effect me for a week!

back to my home country: Baba-chan's bathtub!
    Credits
    ShivaDrake Inventory

Always :msn_red_fox 18!!! I cry if they are sad (like "The love of Siam", "Boys love" or "Eternal Summer") but also if they are cute (like "Antique Bakery" or Takumi-kun series)... Every BL movie touches me in one way or another

Credits
    uruha Inventory

ren ai Shindan Unmei no Kodou and tsubasa

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    robertita Inventory
    Koisuru Boukun Haru wo Daiteita Roby Takumi-kun
    I don't cry so easy. The only bl movie that make me cry was Ren ai Shindan Unmei no Kodou (especially at the scene on the beach).

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Sloan Inventory
    Actors - Yusuke Arai Actors - Yusuke Arai Gift Box Rose
    These made me angry rather. I hate depressing endings. Some definitely deserved it, depending on the plot. I mean, if it was like a serious issues like family disowning kids and they ended up committing suicide- it is something to wake parents up but with something so simple and clear- as two adults are in love with each other. Why? Just so to feel bad?

I remember one gay movie, I think it was Chinese or Japanese but this man and his partner at the end jumped off the bridge even though they GOT together and ARE happy together, but only because society rejected them. I mean WTF??? Isn't what partners are for? It just boggled my mind. [bleep] society, you know?

Credits
    withu Inventory
    Actors - Kyosuke Hamao Rayflo Aladdin Takaya Ougi
    Jumped of the bridge..did u mean Korean movie-Bunjee Jumping on Their Own ?
    I cried when I watched Bishounen no Koi.. When Mew cried at his room in the end of The Love of Siam, I started to cry too..
    Lanyu...Ren Ai Shindan..Eternal Summer...I must agree with Shiva-Every BL movie touches me in one way or another..:msn_red_fox 18

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles