Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I cried on boys love 1 and 2 , takumi-kun series all of them it just good movie series, bangkok story, and eternal summer and alot more just don't remember now lol. But some that not asian bl movies like dream boy and watercolors made me cried too they good movies.

Credits
    kabi Inventory

Ofc I cried! I wasn't crying on Takumi-kun series - I like them but I prefer more realistic acting instead of "manga/anime-type-of-acting-where-I-look-at-wall-while-talking-to-my-lover" rabbit12

I cried A LOT while watching Life is Beautiful :,) It was sooo touching! I loved acting there, hope to see more korean bl dramas. (btw. korean "Just Friends?" - love scene from there :O got female boner, lol! So hot, so sexy!) Their love was amazing and what they both have been through was sometimes so sad and sometimes so cheerful. It felt so real, like nothing fictional. So I was crying from deep sadness and happiness :,)

I also cried during Bangkok Love Story, Amphetamine, Eternal Summer, Boys Love 2, Antique Bakery... *sigh* Love those movies... Yaoi Otakiu, thank you for bringing me those! rabbit0

Credits
    Macys Inventory
    Shuui YO Host 2017 YO Host 2016 Hyou
    I cried at Boys Love 1 and 2 and at Kindan no Koi

Credits
    gin Inventory
    Gin YO Fall Festival Special Mikazuki Special Card
    I have not cried, they'll probably peek at the comp. if they saw me cry, I don't want that.

But I almost cried at watching Ren ai Shindan Unmei no Kodou. DAMN ONIONS!

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    diemme Inventory
    Yato Actors - Takumi Saito Iason Kaede
    I got a bit sniffly over the second to last scene in the first Boys Love film.

I teared up properly at Lan Yu and Bunjee Jumping of their Own. Those last lines: "It's not because I love you...It's because all I can do is love you... I will love you forever."

I think the question for me is when have I not cried.I seriously cry watching most NL shows or movies whether it be happy or sad.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    toby2663 Inventory
    White Day - Oshitari Yuushi Cara Cafe Relish Actors - Baba Ryoma
    When Tae-Sub comes out of the closet to his mum (life is beautiful) I cried for ages also all the way through East Palace West Palace and Heavenly Touch and My Fair Son the list goes on and on

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Sloan Inventory
    Actors - Yusuke Arai Actors - Yusuke Arai Gift Box Rose
    As we all know, many japanese BL films end up with sad endings. I just become pissed rather than cry. But... for me

1.Bangkok Love Story [sad]

and 2. Takumi-kun 5 [happy]

WYAAAAAHHHHH!

How dare you!!

Credits
    Gartengnom Inventory

When I watched Boys Love the last 30 minutes I cried really hard... Gosh, I think I never cried that much about any other movie. But it was just so heart-breaking

I don't cry for many of dramas but most of the time, the movie will haunt me for the whole week!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles