Yaoi Moments in Anime/Manga thats not classified yaoi

<3Gaara

i think yaoi moments in not yaoi anime is something so sexy and exciting, i love it :3onion15: xD and the mangakas do the most of them on purpose ^w^

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• <3Gaara

• EvilVampKittyOfDoom

• JenovaVII

• sarah3161

Yeah, I've seen a few episodes of it. Didn't one of them involve a conversation about fireflies? It's been about a year since I watched it, but I remember one guy saying something along the lines of "And sometimes a male will attract another male" to which the reaction was "...I'm outta here." Or something like that. XD

• 2 months later...

I'm surprised no one mentioned VK's Kaname and Zero when they bit each other... Hahah Everyone knows what I'm talking about. God I hate that anime.

Naruto with the famous kiss in the manga, the two kisses in the anime and Naruto reflects to his kiss with Sasuke when in a filler someone is out to kill him by kissing him LOL What a time to remember his first kiss XD

Oh and Kuroshitsuji of course. Episode 9 of the first serie just practically screams yaoi LOL

I've never had a "unintetional" yaoi momment in any manga's :/ I mean i've had intentional yaoi referenceing used in alot of shojo's to rally up the fangirls and get them in a rabid stage that cause's them to buy the manga,and poorly done gay jokes in shonen but never ..oh yugioh! when yami marik likes the malinium rod in a sugestive manner XD or the time marik and bakura are holding eachother.

• 4 weeks later...

NO.6

I just don't understand why they don't just call it shounen-ai already. I mean it's pretty obvious that they are crazy about each other...

Fairy Tail

ok, so it's not exactly gay moments but there is some very very intense friendship between Gray and Natsu... Like they save each other all the time, Gray whispers "don't you die on me" etc etc.

But really I see gay moments in most anime i watch... If you will yourself to see something, you will probably end up seeing it...

Also, Katekyo Hitman Reborn

the way gokudera is so devoted to tsuna and my personal favorite is Dino and Hibari's interactions

and maybe even in prince of tennis kikumaru and eiji i think they have had Yaoi-ish moments or at least we can see it that way hehehehe

and @kamelotmerlin i agree with your statement

of course death note ... onion2

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

onion4

there is one in soul eater... that's not soo yaoi though but that soo funny... (for me)onion4

• Like 1

The several moments in Big Windup where in eps 3, Abe the Catcher tells Mihashi the Pitcher that he doesnt just like him as a pitcher but likes him as a person too whilst clutching his hand..... Mihashi says "I like you too Abe!" lol

Then throughout the series, Abe thinks stuff like "for the next three years, I'll dedicate myself to you" and "choose me" about Mihashi and stuff like that but sadly nothing really happened, they sooo could of turned it into a Shounen-Ai if they wnted to :leaf7:

of course death note ...

why did u died L, why :leaf16:

Death Note, Naruto, X/1999, Tokyo Babylon, there's some scenes of Dragonball that we're led to think of yaoi moments, Wolf's Rain, Cardcaptors Sakura (Yukito and touya/ yue and clown), inuyasha, furuba (some haru's moments), last exile (lucciola's moments), ouran host club (hikaru and kaoru, tamaki and kyoya), Evangelion (Kaworu's moments)....

I think that's it XDD

I can think of a fair few animes, but people basically named them so yeah XD! But since I know most of the animes I cracked up so much reading the comments, for the ones that i didn't notice as much XD! Also in naruto Shippuden there is a couple fillers where Naruto and Sasuke kiss XD.

Notice the many hearts that are made out of things (i.e water when it splashed)

• 2 weeks later...

there was this scene in bleach , that renji was in the real world and bothering ichigo a lot. When they're too close, i think it's a little yaoi~ish. But the worst comes in when ichigo wanted to take off renji's clothes, and renji did not get his intentions right. Lol at his face..and the classmates misunderstood. hahaha

[video=youtube;8e-Osnv7SuI]

kuroko2.jpg

and this scene in kuroko no basuke when kuroko was explaining to kagami that he'll be his shadow, it's not yaoi~ish, but my yaoi fangurl engine goes on in this scene..

• 1 month later...
I can think of a fair few animes, but people basically named them so yeah XD! But since I know most of the animes I cracked up so much reading the comments, for the ones that i didn't notice as much XD! Also in naruto Shippuden there is a couple fillers where Naruto and Sasuke kiss XD.

VIDEO

Notice the many hearts that are made out of things (i.e water when it splashed)

Hmm interesting... I only know of two kiss scenes or are there more? and yet the black-haired said 'always...'

rabbit16

"Why is it ALWAYS with you." He hehe.. I dont watch Naruto,, though.

• 2 weeks later...
@Sarah

Death Note and that damn foot massage is just a killer. (:

Oh, the foot massage scene. Best. Scene. Ever.

Gintama, mostly between Gintoki and Hijikata, but there are suspicious moments between a lot of males in the manga/anime. The second time Gintoki and Hijikata meet, Hijikata (kind of) confesses.

They take so much advantage of the BL fans it's amazing and great and awesome and they give so much fanservice -- it's Sunrise, after all. Episode 26 has the two of them happening to go everywhere the other goes, hence leading them to fight. They end up naked with nothing but a towel around their waists in a public bath house. And then they fight again. And it's sexy.

I cannot tell you how many times I have watched that scene. Then of course there is the ending with every male character in the show stripped to the waist. onion10

Also, Katekyo Hitman Reborn

the way gokudera is so devoted to tsuna and my personal favorite is Dino and Hibari's interactions

and maybe even in prince of tennis kikumaru and eiji i think they have had Yaoi-ish moments or at least we can see it that way hehehehe

and @kamelotmerlin i agree with your statement

Dino and Hibari, second. "I'll bite you to death." "I'll train you with my whip."

• 11 months later...