Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Underneath Doumeki while on top of yashiro
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    batista Inventory
    Itou-san Totally Captivated Tadayoedo Shizumazu, Saredo Naki Mo Sezu Bi no Isu

Re: Caste Heaven Fanclub

To be honest with you @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]... I prefer seeing Azusa suffer and being treated like this by Karino because I didn’t like his attitude as king. This position suits him very well XD

This guy with the Megafone looks like a badboy... I am really curious about him and his role and looking forward of seeing more of him and this geek dude XD

2. The following user likes this post by batista:

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Credits
    auser Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ahahahah oh my god you're so harsh towards Azusa

but yep - i guess after all the torture & humiliation, it's easy for me to forget that Azusa is not an innocent boy himself. But he never had a good homelife or many prospects, Karino, on the other hand, is being a jerk just for fun. Oh I how I hated him when I was first reading the story!!! Now I kind of ship it

but still, I think it IS more fun to watch him get bullied, I just don't want him to lose hope or give up. I love stubborn boys & will celebrate the day (if ever) he gets an upper hand.

P.S. I've read that you only read this manga because of the challenge.. I'm so glad you decided to give it a try after all!

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    batista Inventory

But he never had a good homelife or many prospects, Karino, on the other hand, is being a jerk just for fun.
    I didn’t forget azusa’s upbringing but then my morals tell me to live a better life and do my best in a positive way instead of letting it all out on others. My little sadistic hart thinks the storyline is great as it is
    But i do really understand why you feel the way you do... it’s just my sense of justice that thinks it serves him right and he should stay the target and struggle for a while

And yes! I will never give those comments of others a lot of attention in the future XD since I read stories before that were a loooot harder to digest and I always loved them. I also love her incest oneshots which i read a long time before caste heaven... if i would have known that it wasn’t as messed up as those one shots i would have read this manga a long time ago... I think those who couldn’t handle this belong to the lovey dovey romance/ comedy fraction

5. The following user likes this post by batista:

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Credits
    auser Inventory

my morals tell me to live a better life and do my best in a positive way instead of letting it all out on others.
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] i knew you would say something like this!! ahah while i was typing the defence of Azusa, i secretly thought the same thing.. but dammit, he is a little precious pancake & I still adore him

i also didn't know there was a lot of hate surrounding this manga? it was one of the first ones i ever read & i guess i was lucky because i didn't read the reviews before

but still.. do you think Azusa will never win at the end? I'm trying really hard to think of the ways to keep the Karino/Azusa shipping alive & both characters more or less happy at the end.. Maybe it will be one of those Stockholm syndrome things?
    I just hope not the "Read Theater" way - complete fluff out of nowhere. I will never buy it xD

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Credits
    auser Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Guys Guys Guys Guys the precious @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] has just told me the best news ever - CASTE HEAVEN UPDATE!!!! Chapter 17 is out & it's AMAZING!!

I'm so hyped for chapter 18 now ahah

Also, there is an extra - Azusa x Karino wedding invitation (a funny one xD) & there were also two more Chise Ogawa's tiny stories scanlated recently, don't miss them - Papa's Life & A story about yakuza who picked up a..

Aaa I want to discuss it... @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], have you finished it already? what do you think? and damn, you always bring the best news

best part of the chapter:

Spoiler:  
    Last edited by auser; 05-28-2018 at 10:11 PM.

8. The following 4 users like this post by auser:

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    fan_yaoi Inventory
    Mazir YO Pride Misaki Takahashi Ritsu Onodera

oh man, i had almost forgotten about this manga. Will read it when i have some time

10. The following user likes this post by fan_yaoi:

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    batista Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] i'll read it soon! after i had my tripple chocolate hagen dazs chocolate baileys shake i will tell you what i think of it

12. The following user likes this post by batista:

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Credits
    auser Inventory

Oh Oh @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] haagen dazs chocolate (baileys?) shake !!!.. oh man i wanna, wanna, wanna!!

ah, bon appetit & can't wait for your thoughts!!

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    shinyaKogami Inventory
    Handa Seishuu Erwin Smith Nezumi Kougami-Shinya

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] !! back to you

I'll write my thoughts when I read it properly, I just took a quick peek to see if there is any Kusakabe

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Credits
    auser Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] there is ahah quite a bit, as you must have seen

yep, I will reread it now too.. I was so emotional & ecstatic at first, now I need to read it with cold head

but do do read the wedding invitation too.. it's like a glimpse into the future ..^^

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles