Donut Squad (18+) Ms.Flair x Sanka

Sanka

◦ ──────────── ◦

『 • X I A N • 』

◦ ──────────── ◦

el4020.jpg

There's no need to repeat yourself, I ignored you quite well the first time.

ⓑ ⓐ ⓢ ⓘ ⓒ ⓢ

★ Name ☆

Xian (she-ah-n) Huang

★ Nicknames ☆

Xi, X. His "american name" is Ian.

★ Age ☆

★ Sexual Orientation ☆

Pansexual

★ Gender/Pronouns ☆

He/Him

★ Sign ☆

Scorpios

ⓞⓡⓘⓖⓘⓝⓢ

★ Home Town ☆

Osaka, Japan

★ Birth Place ☆

Beijing, China

★ Native Language ☆

He's trilingual. His first language is Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, and then he also knows English (though he isn't very fluent).

★ Childhood ☆

Xian was born in Beijing but his parents decided to raise him in Japan because they thought they had a better educational system.

★ Family ☆

He has two distant (but loving) parents and a younger sister. His younger sister, Miki, was born in Japan and is six years younger than him. She's a very affectionate person and loves skin ship. The polar opposite of Xian (not to say he doesn't love skin ship, only with specific people).

1zv3af9.jpg

◦ ──────────── ◦

Sometimes listening to you speak ejects me into an entirely different realm of stupidity. I realize they say ignorance is bliss but you've truly out done yourself.

◦ ──────────── ◦

ⓟⓔⓡⓢⓞⓝⓐⓛⓘⓣⓨ

★ Negative Traits ☆

Xian is very manipulative, he has no concerns for his reputation. Due to this, he makes decisions that others look down on. He doesn't mean to be snide, it's just a core part of who he is as a person.

★ Positive Traits ☆

Despite his cynicism, his professionalism, team-work, and job-accuracy make him a popular choice among officers. The section chief thinks very highly of him.

★ Philosophy ☆

[Diogenes] used to say, that there were two kinds of exercise: that, namely, of the mind and that of the body; and that the latter of these created in the mind such quick and agile impressions at the time of its performance, as very much facilitated the practice of virtue; but that one was imperfect without the other, since the health and vigour necessary for the practice of what is good, depend equally on both mind and body.

★ Soft Spot ☆

Despite his initial impressions and the things he says, he truly does care about helping people. He doesn't like others knowing that part of him because it opens him up to vulnerability.

★ Biggest Regret ☆

He regrets going drinking with his younger sister last year. He's a light weight and he passed out so his sister changed his ring tone to "Milkshake" by Kelis and he hasn't been able to figure out how to change it back since.

23r3cbr.jpg

◦ ──────────── ◦

I don't have to pretend like I'm some sort of philanthropic humanitarian. I do my job, I put criminals where they're suppose to go, and then I get paid. There's nothing else to it.

◦ ──────────── ◦

ⓟⓐⓢⓣ

★ Xian as a child ☆

He was a straight A student from elementary school and high school. He was a pretty sociable child but reserved in his own ways. In middle school, due to personal reasons, he hung with the wrong crowd.

★ Traumas/Phobias ☆

He has Cynophobia – The fear of dogs. He was bitten by one as a kid and he's hated them ever since. Xian loves cats though.

★ Childhood Dream ☆

Xian wanted to become a mail man. He thought the phrase "through rain and shine" was really inspiring.

★ Role Model ☆

As a kid his hero was "Akemi Shiro" a famous Japanese bank robber (who eventually got caught).

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ms.Flair

• Sanka

601ebe76a255ac417c5cd757867b8bfa.jpg

Name: Seth Lucan

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Dislikes: Cops, doctors, Plain or badly cooked food

What was he charged with or how he got into trouble: Seth was charged with stalking, tresspassing, possesion of control substance and paraphernalia (Marijuana)

Other: -He smokes to calm himself

- There is a restraining order against him, and can't near the home of who stalked.

- Big fans of dogs

There were several reasons that Xian Huang, a dedicated police officer, volunteered to take over the convicts and the parole office duties when their old probationer retired.

The first, and most important, of those reasons was the pay bump.

Xian thrummed his fingers unconsciously onto his steering wheel, staring blankly at the red light. To say he was a materialistic person would be a bit of an understatement. He enjoyed the finer things in life- finer things like obscure Switzerland gold chocolates and name brand watches. It wasn't like he flaunted the items in front of anyones faces and it wasn't like he enjoyed those items because of the social prestige attached to them either.

There was a certain thrill in knowing that he owned items that very few people had access to except him. It could be perceived as a shallow sentiment but other peoples perceptions of Xian didn't cause him to loose sleep at night. He knew he was a hedonistic and self-gratifying person. If he wanted to drink, he'd drink. If he wanted sex, he had sex. If he wanted expensive fucking chocolates all the way from some small corner of the world he'd have them.

The sound of a horn honking behind him brought him out of his internal monologue. Xian stepped on the gas with an irritated twitch of the eye. After turning the sirens of his police car on he made sure to cut off the offending driver, making eye contact with her as he did so. The younger woman's pissed off expression at his two finger salute fueled his sadistic compulsions.

It's the finer things, Xian thought smugly as he was filled with a petty gratification.

Seth Lucan. Breaking and entering, allegations of stalking, and possession of illegal paraphernalia. He sounded like a typical American college student: a perverted stoner. It seemed like an open and shut case. It was a boring file from what he had read there hadn't been anything note worthy or interesting. He had no doubts Seth Lucan would pose no problems for him. As he reached a shabby looking house with shingles loosely hanging off the roof in an almost nonchalant manner, he parked his car near the curb.

"This seems like fifteenth street," he mumbled suspiciously, his strong Mandarin accent over shadowing his words. He placed an elegant foot outside of his cop car, stepping out donned in the black and blue uniform they had handed him on his first day. As he walked up to the door and rung the bell he couldn't help but wonder what sort of a person he'd be monitoring for the next year would be.

People had their thoughts about Seth, as Seth didn't care and if someone continued to push him. He would show his temper and it was never good, he was close to assaulting his step once because he told him he shouldn't be smoking any pot. It was his drug of choice, and it was a way to help him calm down.

Seth told himself, it was his own type of medication and it seemed to helped him out pretty well with any issues. That's what he thought, he never went to doctors because of a few bad experiences that he had experienced in his past. It would take a lot to get Seth to go to one, and his step dad did try once. When he did, he almost got into a big fight with his step dad. His mother stopped him though.

He had issues with his temper, which was a short fuse and he had other had issues that were included. One of his issues got him into trouble with the law. After getting caught, he was thrown into prison after few warnings. Now he was free, or free enough with parole over his head.

-

Currently, Seth was living with someone who said they would look over him. It was a old friend of his, who said he would make sure Seth was a good boy while out on parole.

Seth was in his room, as he sat there on the bed. Tapping his fingers patiently, looking around in a nervous manner. Looking to his drawer, he pulled it open to find what needed. He grabbed what he needed, and shoved them into his pockets which included his phone and lighter.

While he headed down the steps, he heard a knock at the door. Going to answer the door, he opened the door to see who was at the door. Seeing the male officer in the doorway, his eyes widen before they narrowed right after. "I did nothing, so why are you here," Seth questioned him with a roll of his eyes. He wasn't happy that a cop was there at his door.

"Seth. Be nice to this officer," a voice said as another male came over to him. "Hello Officer, I am sorry about my guest here. Is there a reason why you are here?" the male asked as Seth turned to leave for the backdoor. With his hands going into pocket, he headed straight for the back door that lead into the backyard.

"Generally speaking," he said, the words rolling off his tongue through a thick Chinese accent, "I didn't do it are not the best first words when encountering law enforcement." He eyed the younger man- Seth - with a detached skepticism. The younger man stood at his own height, not taller or shorter. Xian eyed the state of the house from his position in the doorway, scrunching his nose up as a strong but familiar odor hit his nostrils. Choosing to ignore it for the time being, he reached into his jacket pocket to pull out his badge. He flashed it at the two as he talked.

"My name is Officer Xian Huang. You may address me as Officer Huang or, if that is too difficult to say, I will also accept Officer Ian for the time being. I'm not quite sure why you're so surprised at my presence, the office should have sent you a letter." He paused for a moment, putting his badge back into his jacket absent-mindedly. Had the mail gotten mixed up in the confusion of the older officers retirement? Xian gave the place another run down with his eyes. It seemed more likely that the tenants just didn't check the mail.

"Your old parole officer retired. I will be managing your case from now on," he said in one breath, standing completely straight, "I'm here for your daily inspection." He invited himself in, not paying attention to the other two.

"I'll also have to have your..." there was a quiet pause, "roommate? friend? I'll need him to register with me so we have his name down in our system."

Seth had stopped from walking, as he turned to stay in one spot not moving from where he was standing now. Seth listened to the many words, before he heard the news that this was his new parole officer. Seth eyes widen, as mouth dropped open a little while he stood there. "So your my new parole officer? I knew she was retiring but I didn't think I would get one so soon. I thought there would be more a delay," Seth questioned, before he let out a sigh. Seth heard that this guy was here for a daily inspection which caused some panic.

Seth had drugs on him, and he bet he had other illegal stuffs in his bedroom that he shouldn't have while on parole. "I never received a phone call from anybody. So I was never told about you coming here," Seth pointed out.

His roommate spoke up, "I am his roommate and friend. I think I am already in the system, because I signed on to have him here in my home. I am sorry about his attitude," he said to him. He started to leave, with a shake of his head. "I am gonna make some food, but Officer, would you like to sit down and eat with us?" His roommate asked.

Seth was in shock, that his friend had practically invited the man into the home to have food with them. Seth looked away, as he pulled out his phone but something came out with it. His pretty lighter came out, as it felt to the floor while he moved to go pick it up. "I still didn't expect you coming over. What do you need from me first?" Seth asked with a raised eyebrow.

In the back of his mind, he was thinking that this guy wasn't bad looking at all. Shaking his head; no he couldn't have those thoughts about him. He had someone on his mind already but he couldn't even go see this guy.

"I hope I can smoke something, like she use to let me," Seth muttered under his breath.

"Hmm," Xian said, taking a seat at the dining table. He was a pretty picky eater and he wasn't sure he'd enjoy anything that was made for him but he was going to be working with them for a while anyways, it couldn't hurt to be polite. In the corner of his eye he could see his parolee mutter something beneath his breath but he didn't particularly care to find out.

He took out a note pad and pen, flipping through the pages and scanning them. He had a list of instructions and things he had to do. It had surprised him how much of this line of work was similar to social work. It made sense though, the purpose of this program was rehabilitation. At least that was what it was theoretically. He was sure some of his fellow officers didn't take the program to heart.

"I'm here to make a plan. I'm not sure where you are with your old officer but there's no point in scrambling to see where you are. It's easier for the both of us to start from the top. Let's start with what you plan to do now that you're a fully fledged member of society again? Things like where you plan on working." Xian was also suppose to conduct "random" drug testing every now and then but from the strong smell wafting throughout the home he knew it would be beneficial to hold off on that just for now.

He paused for a moment, as though considering something.

"I'm also hosting counseling sessions with you, one day a week for fifty minutes. You are not legally required to attend these sessions but I am legally obligated to offer you the service. I won't track you down every week to ask if that's something you're interested in. On Fridays, from five pm to six pm, I enjoy sitting at the coffee shop down the street once my shift is done. Whether you show up or not is entirely up to you." He placed his pad of paper down along with his pen, looking intensely at Seth. Xian was someone who took his job description very seriously, it was more a matter of professionalism than it was compassion.

He paused, a smirk lifting the thin line on his face.

"I'm also here to make sure you keep your perverted tendencies in check. If I catch wiff of any panties in this home rest assured you'll be the one wearing them."

Seth's friend moved to the kitchen, to start preparing the later lunch while he pulled out things for lunch. Seth had came in, as he moved to go help his friend out with cooking the meal. Seth's friend nudged his friend, as Seth moved to go sit at the table. Sitting at the table, he made sure he was far away from the officer at the table.

Seth heard Xian speak, as he heard the questions that were thrown out of him. "I don't know for sure. I know want to be able to be part of society again," Seth said. The question about working, he thought about it. "Well I am gonna try to get a job soon. I just have to find a place that accepts someone who has a criminal record even its not that bad.." Seth answered him now.

"I think I can get you a job.." the male said while cooking the food.

Seth was glad that it seemed there wasn't any drug testing yet, or he would be in ton of trouble already. It was against the rules, to be smoking like that or even really be around people like that. "I guess drug testing would be happening too.." Seth said in a more hushed tone.

Seth wasn't that happy to hear about those counselling sessions but felt better that he wasn't forced to go to them. Seth waited for him to finish, before he spoke out finally. "You know. I may come by and try to attend one of those sessions you are holding.." Seth said with a shrug of his shoulder. He would go to like one of them, and no more then that.

Noticing a smirk, he was curious why he was getting that look. Hearing what said, his face turned immediately red. "You are a weird man...i could tell your higher officers for your conduct," Seth threatened but it was a empty threat though.

The food was served up, as it was all placed on the table. He had made some sandwiches and even some goodies to go with them. "Seth cooks for us more, he is such a good cook and he made these cookies," the guy said while Seth ate the food that was served. "Yeah I cook, but I don't think its that cook at all. So I won a award back when I was younger, but was nothing really.." Seth said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"You were also a pantie thief back in the day eh..You are still I think.."

That comment from his friend, made Seth choke on his food as he coughed it out in a nervous day. "He just telling you lies. I never did such things, I never did any of that.." Seth said before muttering. "I am not even into woman."

"There are a number of work release programs for ex-cons, if you are having issues finding an employer I can certainly help with that," Xian said, whipping out his phone to see if he had taken pictures of the documents, "I can send you a couple of fliers later on if that sounds like an interesting prospect for you." It was satisfying to hear that the younger man was attempting to make plans for his reform. He supposed that it was expected from someone convicted for minor offenses but he knew a great deal of people who gave up before they even tried.

Xian looked up at the sound of the roommates voice. "You didn't introduce yourself," he said, nodding at the man cooking, "I don't have your name on file so I'd appreciate it if I could be humored." He adjusted the holster on his pants for a moment as he thought about Seths comment on drug testing.

"I will be committing random drug searches, yes. I'll give you a break for today but be warned that if I catch any traces of drugs in your system I will take legal action. So whatever habits you gained from your last officer I'd recommend strongly for you to drop them as quickly as you can," he said in his typical utilitarian fashion, not leaving any room for argument. He made the rules, not the other way around. He wouldn't be tugged around by the neck on some brats leash.

"Oh please," Xi said, taking a sip of orange juice from the glass in front of him, legs folded up, "do let me know when you're planning to tell my superior officers. Watching you try to explain how I threatened to dress you in the panties of women you stole would be entirely amusing for me. Wouldn't miss it for the world." He shot the two men in front of him a close eyed smile, as though he were conversing about the weather.

Thanking them for the food, he took a bite of what was placed in front of him. It wasn't the worst thing although he still preferred restaurant meals. He listened silently as the two talked, taking mental notes. Seth cooked. That was a useful life skill, Xian knew a lot of restaurants who hired ex-cons at reduced working fees.

His expression soured a little at the roommates confession and he injected into the conversation once more.

"Báichī," Xian sighed, his Chinese coming out in a freudian slip, "do not think I won't come through with my threat. I never make promises I can't keep. I'd hope you behave yourself in my presence. I do not allow any disgraceful actions to go unpunished while I'm in charge."

The talk about the work programs, did interest him a little. Seth wanted to work and he wanted to be part of society, but he just to take care of the demons or skeletons that were in his closet and in him. "I wouldn't mind that, I want to look at them to see if something interests me there. I need to start making money somehow," Seth said to Xian about the work programs.

The man pointed at himself, and gave a shrug. "It's Sam," Sam said as he sat there with them at the table now. Seth huffed out, as he didn't make any eye contact toward Xian now. Him and last officer had a weird relationship, and maybe it was because she was retiring that she didn't care about her job. Another reason why she may have taken his case, and not some other. Seth knew that he had to quit, but it was gonna be hard for him since he thought of it as his own medication.

The mood of the conversion turned as Seth moved to cross his arms, while he sat there already have eaten his fill. Sam was just there, eating his watch watching two of them interact.

Seth was getting a little frustrated, as he moved to stand up quickly while he grabbed one of the cookies. Eating it, as he pulled out his lighter in his other hand. "I am so sorry, but I had it with you acting like someone who had a stick up their ass. Looking down on us and everything, so why don't you shut your pretty trap.." Seth said as he finished the cookies in a few bites.

Sam was gonna say something, but was interrupted but already steaming Seth. "If you anyone needs me, I need to go outside into the back. I rather be run over by a train then being in same room as you," Seth said before trying to leave. Sam grabbed him by the shirt, as he tried to keep him there. "Seth! Stop acting like this, apologise right now," Sam pleaded.

In one quick movement, Seth pushed and almost smacked right in the face. Once free, Seth was showing why he could be trouble.

That temper was on the file, and he wasn't even released on time because he got into a fight. Seth was vibrating a little right now, as he felt the adrenaline go through his body. It was a different high, but still felt good for the younger male.

Xian listened to the younger boy shout at him with a cool patience, taking another sip from his orange juice. He was in clear contrast against the obviously flustered Sam. He had been aware of the temper problem but he hadn't been aware of it's severity. He didn't respond, allowing Seth to get out all his frustrations. Better out than in, it was good to get it out of the way now. In the back of his mind he was amused to hear that the younger male thought his mouth was pretty. He'd save that tidbit of information away for later.

"Has he always been that way?" Xian asked curiously once Seth left the room. Sam put his hands up helplessly, a strangled noise escaping his throat.

"Please don't judge him too harshly officer, he doesn't do it on purpose. He has a bit of an issue with his temper is all and this transition must be hard for him." Xian sighed, standing up and dusting imaginary lint off the shoulder of his black and blue police uniform. It seemed like he'd have to speak to his ward about the proper procedures when talking to your seniors. Americans, he thought fondly, they all had a flair for the dramatics.

Xian walked over to the backyard, sliding the see through door open with an effortless move. He leaned against the frame of the door, simply staring at the other for a moment before he chose to speak. The weather was nice, nicer than it had been in a really long time, and Xian soaked in the warmth from the sun. He was like a cat in this regard, seeking out the closest heat source. His mother always complained he was too pale, maybe that's why he felt so cold all the time.

"Let me ask," Xian stated, unperturbed, "did anything I say hold untruth to them? Did, at any point, I lie to you? Perhaps my words are harsh or maybe you don't like the way I say them. Unfortunately for you, you aren't in the position to feel sorry for yourself. I don't care if you like me. Hate me if that's something that makes you feel better but every time you act out like this you're only jeopardizing your own future."

He paused here, standing straight and taking a couple of long strides towards Seth before stopping only a couple of feet away.

"I'm not an unreasonable man," Xian said, lying through his teeth, knowing full well how demanding he was, "so I'll give you one more chance. You can turn around, walk inside, and apologize to me in front of your friend or I can decide to do a "random" drug search and find the pot you so clearly have been smoking." He cocked his head, staring at the other through his lashes.

Seth was in the backyard, as he sat there on the porch in one of the chairs that was out there. Seth wasn't looking anywhere mostly in his sky. He was about to smoke what he had, but stopped himself when he heard the door open nearby. Looking to who was coming, his eyes narrowing noticing it was Xian his parole officer. Shaking his head, he tried to forget that he was there for the time being.

It wasn't lasting long, because of the man started to talk to him. Looking back over at him, he got more comfortable while he listened. Seth was silent, he was stopping himself from making any comment. Hearing the last part, there was some truth in it. Seth knew what he did caused trouble for him, but sometimes he couldn't control himself.

Seth slowly moved around in the chair, when Xian came over to him. Looking up at the man before him, staring at him in silence. "I may have different opinions on that of you," Seth said to him with a shrug of his shoulders. Hearing the choices, he slowly moved out of the chair now standing there while he looked away for a moment before looking at the other.

"So I have apologise to you in front of Sam? It does sound better then having to deal with you searching me right. I am not gonna lie but I have a rolled joint on me. I smoke because its my medicine, my own type of medicine," Seth said while pulling it out before he started to play with it in his fingers. "You aren't gonna let me have a couple puffs right? Before he we do this, if not. I can just save this for later maybe, or give it to Sam.."

c

Sam was watched from the door, before interrupting the two of them talking. "Actually, I want that stuff off my property Officer Xian. I want it all off here, taken and destroyed even," Sam started. "What going on out here.."

Xian rubbed at the crease in between his eyebrows, struggling to not get verbally abusive. He glanced towards Sam, listening to what he had to say. At least one of them seemed like they had a good head on them.

"I'll tell you what Seth," Xian said in a faux sweetness, words minced by his accent in his angered state, "you can place that joint and whatever else you have on the dining room table. I'll give you ten minutes to do so, anything I see on that table I won't hold it against you. Of course you always have the option of getting dragged down to the police station. I'm not sure what meditational purposes it serves to you, and I'm not doubting the legitimacy of your claims, but it is against the law. Until that is not the case, you have to abide by those laws. The world doesn't just work how you want it to."

Xian came closer to the man as he spoke, closing the distance between them with each word until he was at an alarmingly close span.

"You're not only risking your own legal safety," he said cooly, "but your friend Sams as well. You think he won't be persecuted by the full extent of the law for harboring an ex-con with pot stashed in his home? It's evident you've gone delusional from the time you spent in prison if that's what you think." He hooked his finger around the other mans collar, inclining nearer to whisper into his ear.

"I'll make it easy for you, apologize to me for being an arrogant brat and go place your "medication" on the table." It was clear to Xian that he'd have to start implementing a very special regiment just for this particular parolee. Once he had gotten this situation under control he would tell the two the plans he had in mind.

After all, that rolex watch wasn't going to buy itself.

Seth noticed how fake he sounded, and he just laughed at that. "Stop faking," Seth thought but didn't dare to say that at the moment. Seth heard what he said, raising any eyebrow at him. "That's a lot of work for you, if you do decide to drag me to station.." Seth said with a little shrug of his shoulders. "I know its against the law. I'm not stupid.." Seth said.

Seth watched Xian, hearing every word as he tried to back away but was stopped the chair that he got up from. Backed into the chair, he stayed how he was with not moving from away from him. Hearing that threat, Seth looked toward Sam as he had to think this through.

Seth didn't want to bring Sam into anymore trouble like he was now. Sam was letting him stay here for free until he started to work but did give a plan that he may kick him out if he doesn't smart up. When Seth was grabbed, he let out a gasp as he tried to keep himself calm.

Hearing what he said, Seth wanted to kick and do something to this guy. Seth wasn't stupid though, if he did something that. That would get him in trouble, and another charge on his ass which was more serious then his other charges he had.

Seth was quiet, before looking at Sam then at him. Seth spoke, "I am sorry for my attitude..Officer Xian.." Seth said as he waited to be let go. "Let me go now. I will go do that, but here this," Seth said before continued to say something in more hushed tone between them. "Don't ever bring Sam into this. He puts up with me and is my friend This is all between us," Seth said in that hushed tone.

"Now are you gonna let me go or not?"

"Arguably," Xian interjected at Seths outraged claims that he wasn't stupid, "very arguably actually." He smiled smugly at the apology, unable to stop himself from adding, "You forgot the arrogant brat part." Even though he said that he let it go and Xian put some space between the two after hearing Seths hushed request. He had zero intentions of dragging Sam into their argument but Seth didn't have to know that.

"Alright, on your feet," he barked, back into 'officer' mode, "I want every indecent or illegal thing you own on that table by the time I finish the food Sam has prepared." Not waiting to see if the boy was following his orders Xian walked back inside, looping his thumbs in the small belt holes in his uniform.

Sam looked at the two of them, a lost expression on his face as though he had no idea what was going on. He reluctantly followed the both of them inside, choosing to not ask what the whispering was about. Xian sat back at the table, resuming his meal as though nothing had occurred between the three of them. He shot Sam a two fingered wave. He wasn't sure if the fighting had made him hungry or if the food tasted sweeter due to his victory, but he found himself enjoying his meal.

"You've out done yourself Sam," he said conversationally to the poor flabbergasted man. Despite his laid back nature however he was already thinking of ways he'd have to change his schedule around to implement a more "forceful" regimen for Seth.

The thing with rehabilitation programs were it didn't work if the person didn't want to get better, which is why Xian was so thankful that Seth actually did care about that aspect. Everything after that would just be hard word. He smirked. And maybe Xian would find a way to have Seth vent his perverted tendencies outside of panty theft and stalking. A shiver ran down his spine at the thought of the man underneath him. He probably shouldn't think about that right now.

Seth hurried off, running off to go grab what he needed to grab. Going to his bedroom, he started to grab everything he needed to grab but in a couple trips just so nothing got dropped and or broken while he was carrying the things to the table. He didn't bring it to dining table to the coffee that was in the living room.

Looking over everything, Seth couldn't believe he was doing this. He had everything; he had actually pot, his pipes, a bong, and some other things to go along with it. What could he do? If he didn't, he could get Sam into trouble for letting him do this.

Seth could be an ass, but he would do anything for a friend who would do any of this for him. Seth went back to his room, one last time as he eyed his dresser. Looking at his dresser, he moved over to it as he pulled one specific one out. It looked like normal drawer, with his clothing in there unless you went searching and found what he was hiding. Pulling out a slick black box, he opened it up to reveal neatly bundled panties

Seth took a quick sniff from them, as he immediately closed the box up. "I am not giving you up. Your not even illegal," Seth said to himself while running his hand over the box before putting it back away. "I guess its time to face this idiot.." Seth said to himself more, before going back downstairs.

While Seth was doing that, Sam was gonna try the break what silence there. "Thank you, but you should try Seth's cooking. I have known him for awhile, but I told him that I would sign him on as someone to watch him over only if he would also cook and bake for me. I got my own personal chef here and don't have to pay him.."

"Just try not to be too hard on him," Sam said moving to clean what dishes there. While he was cleaning those, footsteps could heard as Seth entered. "It's all there. On the coffee table.." Seth said with with head down low.

Xian was almost impressed at the sheer amount of items that were slowly piling up in front of him. He didn't let his shock show on his face and he had to shake himself out of the culture shock. He didn't doubt that just as many teens in Beijing did pot, they just weren't so upfront about it as Americans were. Xi didn't see any panties and he felt a bit conflicted. He wasn't sure if he should be concerned at that or relieved but he decided to burn that bridge when it came. He didn't make empty threats.

"Hmm," Xian said conversationally, listening to Sam try to break the silence. He knew a lot of people found his sudden bouts of quiet awkward but he enjoyed watching people squirm as they tried to come up with a conversation piece. Deciding to take pity on the roommate he replied.

"I'm sure I'll be finding out quite soon how Seths cooking tastes like. I'll be coming over more often. It seems very apparent to me that Seth needs a," he paused, trying to remember the word in english, "firm hand to become a fully fledged member of society again. Also, I'm never too hard on anybody. I exert the exact amount of discipline someone needs from me."

Xian stood up, putting his dirty plates in the sink alongside Sam, helping with the clean up. He didn't offer to dry the dishes. He was helpful, sure, but the thought of touching dirty plates disgusted him to his core. He didn't have any plates or cups in his apartment, it was all plastic or styrofoam. Xi wasn't sure if he even remembered how to wash a dish. He looked up as Seth entered with his head hung low.

"Excellent," Xian breathed with a self-satisfied, superior voice, "now that that's all done, I'd like to hear your apology. I know you said sorry in the garden but you did it incorrectly. I specifically asked you to apologize for being an arrogant brat. Once we're done with that we can start listing your goals for this month." He walked past Seth and into the living room, sitting at the single recliner couch like he owned the house.

Sam had looked at Xian, with a nod of his head. "Well hopefully your next visits won't be terrible like this one," Sam to him. Sam was glad for the help, but stopped him from cleaning anymore before he finished up cleaning up everything.

Seth stood there, with his head low not looking at either of them. He looking back at them when he spoke, he had to bite his tongue. He could apologise, but not like that. That was degrading and stupid, he wasn't arrogant or a brat at all. Seth followed, seeing how he moved to sit down in the chair. "You act so professional but you act like this. You are a idiot," Seth started to say. "I am sorry for being...arrogant brat but you gotta stop acting like this.."

Seth moved to sit on the couch, far from Xian and keeping the distance. "What are these goals? You have my number to get in contact with me? I will give it to you, since I did give my number to the last officer," Seth told him as he let out a low groan while he moved to run his hand through hair.

It was gonna be hard for Seth, to be able to smoke since that sometimes kept his perverted tendancies at bay. Seth felt his phone buzz, as he pulled out his phone to see who texted him. Replying back quickly, as there was some annoyance in his face while texted before he putted it away.

"It so annoying to deal with family. My family are bunch of idiots, like mom is a idiot for still being married to my step-dad. My step dad is another story, and I wish he would just die. He doesn't deserve any of that," Seth said with a roll of his eyes. His phone went off again, he decided to ignore it. "My step dad didn't want to sign to get me out, because he thought I was a 'danger' and endangering myself for not going into a doctor," Seth said, making air quotes as a cocky look was over his face.

Xian shifted in his seat, settling his right leg over the top of his left. He was leaning back in his seat as he listened to the other boys apology. He chose to let the 'idiot' insult fly for now, it was cute when Seth acted obedient so he'd let it go. He made sure to purposefully stretch his arm over the top of the couch to close some of the space between them.

"Don't worry," he said to Sam, "I have higher hopes for future visits."

"Luckily for you, the way I act has nothing to do with you," he said with a amicable smile, "maybe we can have that discussion when you aren't under parole anymore. I promise I'll listen to all your complaints. very. carefully." The last three words were enunciated very clearly, devoid of his usual thick accent. It took conscious effort but he was able to wave it every now and then. Xian rolled his eyes at the boys petulant whining.

"You like to complain a lot don't you," he said with a crooked smile, "I'll keep that in mind. Also, it's pretty clear that a couple of texts isn't going to be beneficial in this scenario. I'd like to meet with you one on one more often, preferably when your roommate isn't here. Not all the time, just some of the time." Xi paused, glancing at Sam.

"No offense," he added, looking at Sam. The roommate looked flustered at being addressed so directly and nodded in understanding. By the time Xi looked back to Seth, his face was glancing down at his phone screen in irritation. He was torn between being annoyed that he wasn't paying attention and curiosity over who he was texting.

"Family," Xian said slowly, "is a complicated thing. I would be careful what sort of things you'd say while they're still around. Calling them idiots now is only going to come to bite you back in the ass." A twing of something akin to guilt pinched in his stomach as he recalled his own past.

Seth looked at Xian, as he tried to keep distance from Xian but he saw that wasn't gonna happen though. A shiver go down his spine, as he looked at Xian. "Stop this," Seth muttered under his breath with a shake of his head. Seth may swing it the way toward the men, but Xian was not his type and proofed to be a complete jack ass toward him,

Seth watched the interactions, between Xian and Sam which he was ready to react to protect his friend from this. Rolling his eyes, as he looked away from them all. "You do.." Seth said with a shake of his head. Seth shook his head, deciding to ignore what they were saying now.

Seth shrugged his own shoulders, as he stared at Xian trying stop himself from growling at the other. "I may like to complain but I will when I am faced with an asshole of a cop. Oops, did I say something~" Seth said with now a little cocky grin on his face. Hearing that he had meet with alone, it made him groan out rather loudly. He did not want to be alone with this guy or even see him again.

Seth immediately got up from the couch with a cross of his arms. "I don't hate them, I only hate my step dad. My mom I love her very much, and I only want what's best for her. She deserves it," Seth said to him. Moving to sit back down, as he looked at Sam before turning to Xian.

His phone started to ring, as he let out a sigh while he checked the caller ID. Showing it toward the cop, it read: Mom. Seth answered his phone, as he moved to get up from the couch while he chatted before he sighed. He offered the phone over, with a annoyed look on his face. In a hushed tone, "My mom wants to talk to with you. I don't why she wants to talk to you though."

Xians expression didn't change as Seth insulted him. If he lost his temper every time an inmate or parolee insulted or baited him he'd have quit ages ago. He was well accustomed to hearing things like 'asshole of a cop'. If he had to be perfectly honest he even preferred those insults over the sickly fake charm of con-men.

The few things that made him lose his temper weren't things he barred on his sleeves. Xi wasn't sure if he was just naturally more reserved or if it was Americans who were outrageously forth-coming. It wasn't as though he had some deep dark past or some shady secret he was hiding, he had a fairly normal background with normal struggles and normal conflicts. Rather than hiding things from people, he simply felt uncomfortable having others know things about him.

He laughed out loud as the other groaned. A small part of him couldn't deny that he found his honesty appealing.

"I know you're just rearing to spend more time with me, but really, try to hold back any noises of excitement," Xi said with a good natured smile and an eyebrow raise. The smile didn't waver as he listened to the other. Turmoiled family lives were pretty common with people who ran into the law. That smile did waver, however, when he handed Xi the phone and told him his mother was on the other line like it was some small detail.

Xian was not good with parents. When he was a freshly graduated police cadet he was always left the menial tasks like talking to parents and family members of a crime. Those duties were quickly given to someone else after a earful of complaints about his blase attitude. With a scowl, he turned his head up right, refusing to take the phone.

"Put it on speaker phone," Xi said jauntily, not wanting to admit his weakness when it came to parents.

Seth gave the man a strange look, as he rolled his eyes silently as he sat there. Shaking his head, as he noticed his attitude toward talking to his mother. Was Xian nervous because he has to talk with his mother? Well that was a interesting tidbit to know.

Talking to his mother, "Mother. Looks like someone is big chicken and doesn't want to talk with you right now.." Seth said, not caring if he was throwing a insult below the belt. Seth was gonna say more, before his mother started to lecture him out. Seth immediately placed it on the counter, while placing it on speaker for Xian to be able to talk with them both.

"Seth you better not be acting like a child again. You can be a better guy, I did raise you Seth.." His mother said before she let a sigh over the phone. "I am sorry Officer about my son. He can be such a jerk especially when he is one of these moods..." she started. "I just wanted to say this. Can you make sure you a better job then his last one? I did not like her, since she was not doing her job. I was close to calling the board, but I choose not too."

"I should let you continue your meeting. Seth, try to make a appointment with your doctor. I know you don't like them, but I don't want to continue having to force you to go.." she said lastly hanging up as Seth moved to hang his phone up too. Seth just shook his head, with his face visible with embarrassment from what his mother was saying.

He rolled his eyes at the juvenile blow. His expression shifted as Seth was berated by his mother.

"Come on Seth," he said seriously, "she raised you better than that."

His broad shoulders stilled as he absorbed the mothers words. His face and posture didn't shift but there was a subtle understanding within the officer. Regardless of what others say about him, he did what he was paid to do. To suggest otherwise would be insulting to him.

"Yes, you'll have to forgive my... colleague," Xi vocalized softly, "she was nearing retirement and things tend to slip when you get to that point in your career. Of course, I'm not making any excuses for her behaviorism just merely offering up an explanation. I'm much more rigorous in my work ethics, there's not much to worry about."

Xi raised an eyebrow at Seths embarrassment. He made a mental note to schedule an appointment with the boy. A lot of Xians peers in his field had issues with doctors, it was no secret that Xian would occasionally drag one or two of them to the doctor when they refused to go. Still, he decided not to bring it up now. There had already been a lot of developments and he didn't want to overwhelm Seth with appointments and regulations.

He sat up, folding his hands in his lap. Now came the last segment.

"I'll be here tomorrow morning. Morning. I expect that door to open for me at 8:00am, not 8:01 and not 7:59. If I have to wait rest assured I'll make you just as miserable. I'll leave what we'll be doing up to you. You have one of three options. We can either go job hunting, serve out community service hours, or I can take you to my office to get you through all the legalities." He knew that community service wasn't a required part of Seths parole but Xian always made all his ex-cons serve service hours. He found that even if they were begrudged about it in the beginning that most of them retained higher self esteem at the end of the day. It was a good way to improve ones mental well being as well as physical well being.

Oh. And Xian supposed that it meant helping out the community. That part seemed like an after-thought.

Seth sat there, not really moving from his spot but continued to keep the right distance between two of them. Seth waited for Xian to speak, till he spoke up. Hearing the morning part, Seth rolled his eyes immediately from that. He did not like the mornings and that was pretty early. Only time he was up that early, if he was having morning smoke but seemed to be off the menu.

"You want me to greet you at the door at 8 in the morning? That is really early, and I will try to make sure to be up that early. We are gonna have something to eat right? Like breakfast right?" Seth questioned him with a shrug of his shoulders. "I could even make some," Seth said after. Seth heard the options, as they all seem like something he could do. Well the job searching was only thing he could handle, he didn't want to go back to the office or do any community service really. Shaking his head, as he looked around the room before looking back at Xian.

"Is that it? I guess you are taking all of this stuff with you then. Well it will be kind of good that we are starting this fresh for me," Seth said with a nervous chuckle leaving his lips.

"It's pretty hard to think that you are gonna be actually responsible around me. I bet I can make you loosen up enough so we can both break the rules together. How about that..?" Seth said with a grin, trying to turn Xian into someone like his old parole officer.

"Of course we're going to eat something," Xian said swiftly, insulted at the thought of not having all three meals, "you can cook if you'd like but if I don't like it I won't eat it." He paused, watching Seth shuffle nervously. It was interesting to see how the other boy reacted to things. Xi glanced towards Sam temporarily, wondering if the roommate wanted to leave already.

"Yes," Xi sighed, "I'll be taking all of those." He waved a hand lazily at the large pile on the table. Of course he also had full intentions of doing a full house search tomorrow when they got back but Seth didn't need to do that. If he had been a good boy and followed directions there wouldn't be any issues regardless. Xi stood up, his dark hair sweeping across the surface of his forehead, sticking to his temples with the sweat that had garnered there. It was hot today and being inside this stifling room wasn't making him feel any better. His uniform shirt strained against his muscles.

"I think a fresh start is a good idea," he said conversationally, walking with large strides across the living room and into the kitchen. He ignored Seths attempt to sway him, packing the items away for the time being.

"I'll gladly let you do whatever you want," Xi said with a crooked smirk, "I just hope you know I don't come cheap. My bribing fees are through the roof." Once he finally gathered all the items he walked to the door, looking back one last time at Seth.

"Remember. 8:00 am. Don't disappoint me Seth," he intoned seriously before looking at Sam, "It was nice meeting you Sam. Goodbye."

• Saga locked this topic