Are you here to help me? (me and Yukonwolfspirit) 18+

Ms.Flair

a7a9d3d07361258b134763e495f91ba0.jpg

A van was transporting someone, and that someone was Samuel. Samuel sat there on the ground of the van, as he was handcuffed by his hands and his own feet too. There was no windows, so he had no idea where he was going.

Recently, he was picked up by some people when he was found after the place was raided. He had remembered the people coming in, as he ran off and out of there before he was caught. Shaking his head, he didn't want to really remember about that or about those times in that facility.

Feeling the van stop suddenly, as his body was tossed around. The back doors opened up, as someone stood there at the back doors. "You there. We are here at your destination.." the man said as Samuel stepped out of the van with the guy's help.

Out in the sun now, his features showed. Samuel had paler skin, as there was some marks on his body that were visible but most were underneath the clothing they had given him. He wore a baggy sweater, some torn jeans and even some sneakers were a size bigger then his feat.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Ms.Flair

5a4f22acca385fccaaa62da579ef6e07--black-and-white-anime-guys.jpg

Name: Yukie, Ayme

Background:

Was brought into the facility under mysterious circumstances and both are quite off sometimes being distant and somewhat disturbed on bad days. Ayme And Yukie both have a dark and troubled past being raised under the facility’s doctor. Both twins where about twelve when they came to the facility looking like hell both being traumatized from being their fathers unrestricted test subject both sometimes still have nightmares. The twins have a branding scar on the back of their neck being branded as a 07. Once the place was shut down they where returned home to their fathers house and now live with a new roommate. Both twins have great medical smarts but very little socialization and very little sense of safety.

Both twins Like: cooking, cute Deers, octopus, and amusement parks.

Both twins Hate: scary movies, being alone, and doctor visits.

The twins where not amused being returned to their living nightmare and where quite surprised by the sudden remodel and despite the fact they would be living with a stranger they where just a little excited to meet their new guest.

The guard led Samuel to the home, as he knocked at the door waiting for an answer at the door. Samuel looked to the guard, as he moved his hands in his cuffs and around his feet. "I can't believe this is actually happening. Things like this don't happen," Samuel thought to himself.

"Be careful with these two," the guard commented as he knocked on the door more loudly. "We did tell them that we were handing you over to them around this time.." the guard said, with a annoyed tone.

“...why is he in chains?” Yukie asked as he opened the door peeking his head out as he held a pudding cup in one hand and a spoon in the other the door open wide to the men in uniform.

“Did they bring our guest?” Ayme yelled from the loft window the Japanese house huge and quite private.

“Yeah” Yukie yelled up at his twin who was exploring the loft and cleaning it.

The guard looked at Yukie, Samuel moved around while his chains jangled around as he moved. The guard just rolled his eyes, as he pulled out a clipboard to hand over to Yukie. "The manager wanted me to put him in these," the guard started. "Are you Yukie? I was suppose to hand him over to two males, who will be watching over Samuel here.."

Samuel looked at Yukie with curiosity, wondering who he was and who the other was talking with.

"I just need a signature so I can hand him over, and get on with my job."

“...yeah I am” yukie replied as he read over the papers and looked Sam over before signing. “I’d like if you could remove his chains please I doubt he would run away or attack anyone....he looks to hungry” yukie admitted before Ayme was suddenly by his twins side his hair a light grey from the dust.

“Ah! He’s prettier then I though he would be!” Ayme exclaimed as he looked at Sam small puffs of dust flying up from him making Yukie sneeze.

Samuel sat there in front of the door, not moving from the door. The guard looked at the male, before moving to go grab some keys out from his pocket. Samuel stepped back when the other appeared, as the guard grabbed him like he was gonna run. "Trying to run already..damn.." the guard said in a mutter but choose to start unlock each of the cuffs.

When they fell off his body, Samuel let out a sigh of relief before he moved to touch his wrists. The guard started to leave, saying something before getting into the vehicle. "Watch that guy.." the guy had called.

The car pulled away, as Samuel watched the vehicle leave the property. Turning to those twins, he gave them a curious look. "You guys bought me? What are you gonna use me for?"

“...Mmh we didn’t exactly bought you more as the government couldn’t place you so we got stuck with you without paying for you” Ayme explained as he chuckled and went inside back to scrubbing the floors the house clearly just moved into and getting a nice cleaning.

“To be fair we have medical conditions and can’t live alone and when we looked for a nurse they sent you as sort of a live in to keep us alive” Yukie explained as he went back to unpacking the boxes leaving Samuel standing in the doorway both twins not going to force him to come inside.

“If you want you can go and pick out a room” Ayme added as he dumped out the dirty water having finished cleaning the house spotless and was now heading to take a quick shower before helping his twin unpack.

Samuel was surprised that he wasn't bought but he was placed there in their home. "So I got placed here because of that. That's..interesting..." Samuel said, moving to put his hands in his pockets. Watching Ayme leave, noticing how he left at the moment.

"You have medical conditions? I should be told about this, at least something so I can read into your conditions.." Samuel said. "I am no nurse. I don't really know much, but I do know little things from what I learned," Samuel continued on.

Samuel was left alone, he looked toward the door before he walked over to one of the windows. Looking out the window, he let out a sigh. "I can't believe this."

Yukie watched as he stayed letting his twin go shower so he could help unpack after he was done yukie of course staying in the kitchen as he continued unpacking plates mulling over what all he could tell Sam. “Sometimes our bodies get sick and have trouble breathing if that happens you just need to give us some extra oxygen.” Yukie explained as he smiled a little. “Sometimes we get sick and throw up and usually it’s fixed with some rest”

Going into the kitchen more, looking at the male who was putting dishes away in the kitchen. Leaning against the open door frame, as he listened to what he said. "Well thank you for letting me know this all. I would like to know more when I can, but I want to know more about me being here. I don't get any money, or I think I don't ,but what will i do for food and board here? I know I am gonna be taking care of you both, but is there anything else?" he asked.

“We have money and will provide food if you need anything just ask” Ayme replied the male coming back to the kitchen the man all nice and clean as he hugged his twin from behind nibbling on his ear softly.

“You’ll be cared for by us we will in return every now and then invite you to share a room with us or a bath” yukie admitted his face a little pink as he hid behind his brother embarrassed by his own words.

"Am I able to work outside of the home so I can have my own family?" Samuel asked, his question going toward Ayme who seemed more dominant and more of the boss of the two twins to him. "Or some sort of allowance from both of you?" Samuel asked more.

Samuel laughed a little, getting closer to them. "Oh really? Well I am glad, you guys aren't that bad at all," Samuel said. "I like you both. You are really cute with that blush on you~" Samuel said, complimenting toward Yukie.

“Mmh if you choose to we would be very lonely and we wouldn’t have got our money’s worth for a live in worker” ayme admitted as he smirked and tormented his brother more yukie blushing red embarrassed by the sudden compliments and their new friends words as he looked away quite shy. “If you want though I’m sure I can set up a weekly allowance depending on how well you care for yukie and I”

"I guess you are right that it would be useless for me to go out while I have a job here at the estate," Samuel said to Ayme. Samuel chuckled at how Yukie was acting, as he looked to Ayme. "I wouldn't mind working out something like that with you both. Am I gonna have a change of clothing like a uniform?" Samuel asked.

“Yeah I took the liberty of getting you one” ayme replied with a snicker as he left yukie alone for a second and went to the closet with the cleaning supplies pulling out a very naughty maid uniform. “I hope you like it yukie made it himself he enjoys doing crafts” Ayme added as yukie blushed more and nodded shyly before going back to his task not liking being in a spotlight so sudden.

a29201601d3077e05f7118b26e1df260.jpg

"Oh alright. Well that's completely fine," Samuel said wondering what type of uniform that the twins wanted him to wear. Seeing the maid uniform, his eyes widen a little with blush showing in his cheeks. "Oh that is cute. Thank you Yukie, i really appreciate that someone made this for me," Samuel said taking the uniform into his hands. "I guess I should go change into this. Should I wash up before changing into this.."

“Yeah bathrooms down the hallway it’s an old style bathhouse so take your time and relax we’re going to set up our bedding in our room” ayme explained as yukie nodded shyly and was lead off by his brother to go help set up theor sleeping area and unpack.

]

Samuel had gone straight to the bathroom, as he entered the bathroom to see they were telling the truth. Starting to bathe himself once he was completely naked, he made sure he was all clean before he started to dry off his body. Getting into the outfit the best he could, as he made sure to fix himself before leaving the bathroom.

Looking around the place, as he came upon some noise from a room as he walked up to the room. His arms were bare now, but meant his scars were showing on his body.

“It’s huge and fluffy!” Yukie giggles as he laid on the futon rolling around a little on the soft bed as ayme looked over the instructions on how to hook up the master tv the bedroom full of pillows and soft bedding almost looking like a safety nest.

“Mmhmm your suppose to be choosing what we are ordering for dinner Sam will need to eat often I doubt he can go so long without eating like we can” Ayme mumbled as he finally finished the very pretty wiring and looked at his handiwork before noticing Sam. “Anything you want to eat?”

Sam watched the interactions between the twins, watching Yukie was on the bed. Sam gasped, as he bowed his head while stepping forward to be in view of them. "No I am fine. I got something to eat actually before we left..." Sam said. "They weren't that bad.." Sam continued on.

"I am worried that I won't be good at my job. I am only human, and I was really specialized with anything from those damn things.."

“Mmh well eat something either way” ayme replied pulling out his laptop and placing a huge order for dinner as he sat in his twins lap.

“Your only job is to be our friend and stay by our side” yukie admitted as he teased his twin a little his hand shaking down aymes pants in a mechivious way.

"Well I will eat while I am here of course. I know how to cook, I learned it from watching tv or reading books when I got to do those things," Samuel said, bringing up one of his skills that he knew how to do that.

Pointing to himself, before nodding more with a bigger smile. "I can do that, I will stay by your sides," Sam said before noticing what Yukie was doing. Gulping slightly, as he fixed the skirt portion of the maid outfit he was wearing.

"Do I need to know something? I am not judging you," Sam said with a little giggle, showing he didn't care if they did anything. "Should I look around and make sure i am familiar with everything? I can leave you two alone.."

“We don’t mind yukie is a bit of a tease...though I don’t think he would hate breaking in the bed with you” Ayme mumbled clearly more focused on his computer then what his twins hands where doing as Yukie huffed and sulked.

“Mmh Maybe If you could leave your computer for a night I wouldn’t be so needy” yukie mumbled as he sulked s little not liking being ignored as ayme sighed and set it aside before instantly pinning his twin down under him.

“Sam...why don’t you come torment Yukie with me until dinner gets here?” Ayme asked as he smirked unbuttoning his twins shirt slowly Yukies face going even redder.

Sam moved closer, stopping some feet from the bed. Sam was quiet, not moving into do anything before he hear them having a little argument. Sam giggled, watching how Ayme pinned him to the bed.

Sam moved to the bed, climbing onto the bed before he started to massage and grope at Yukie's pants before he went to take Yukie's pants with his underwear. Getting them all off, as he moved to play around with Yukie's member.

"Look at Yukie. He is looking hard already from just this~"