REquest for recomendation on BL Novel

NiloY Ninad

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

hey, buddy. how'r you doing? i check out the first story, i liked it! i'm currently reading something similar; The Sundered Kingdoms Trilogy (you can find it here) it's about magic too, if you're interested :D thanks for the recc, buddy!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• voide

• auser

• NiloY Ninad

• Astiara

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!! It's been a while..^^

Thank you for the recommendations!:D I'll let you know what I think once I read them!:D

• 5 months later...
Guest yui_eiri

Hi, I know this post so old. I finished all of my reading list this year and tried to find an awesome novel that didn't focus to sex much and somehow I found this thread. To make it short, I tried reading in the middle of somewhere based on ur recommendation and glad that to do that. I love this book so much and excited like I found a new gem! So thank u so much @Mochi for let me know this awesome and lovely book! *Kiss*.

@NiloY Ninad I loved "In the middle of somewhere" series. All three books were a lot of fun, and, while there was some hot sex, it was never a focus of the book. It's a trilogy and every book centers around a different relationship with a different dynamic. I recommend wholeheartedly:D

If you're open-minded and you can read a story about werewolves, "Wolfsong" is also a good choice. Sex is introduced very late into the story, and it's never the main driving force for the characters. The romance doesn't start right away, taking its time to introduce the characters and set up a story, but once it does, wow it's good:D

I haven't read that many BL books so far, so hopefully other users will give you some more recommendations:D