Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Double Mints Live Action (JP)

Quote Originally Posted by teramensu View Post
    I don't know if this will help you guys above! (Or anyone else that would be interested in subbing it!)

But here are the movie's subtitles from the Korean release! So timing and everything is already done! Just the Korean should be replaced with English haha.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Hwaaa! This will help LOADS! Thank you so much!
    Do you have any idea where to ask for permission or if we're allowed to use the timing though?

^

The subtitles were pulled from the Korean Bluray release, so I think working permission-less is fine since they're not fanmade!

3. The following user likes this post by teramensu:

Quote Originally Posted by teramensu View Post
    ^

The subtitles were pulled from the Korean Bluray release, so I think working permission-less is fine since they're not fanmade!
    That is very good to hear. I started working on it right away today and I already have 80% translated LOL I love this movie too much *-*

Thanks again for the Kor subs it really really helped me :" Hopefully I'll finish the subs soon

5. The following user likes this post by sacchanxd:

I finished!

You can find English softsubs [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Sorry for not splitting it into four parts hehe TT I had the DVD so I just timed it with mine. Theoretically it should work if you put the four files together I guess XD

You can also find the subs [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] on my livejournal (hardsubs and softsubs).

7. The following 5 users like this post by sacchanxd:

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] you did it. thanks! as for my attempts, it was in vain lol but i'll try harder next time. anyway, thanks again!

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Racheal Inventory
    Special Mikazuki 2 Racheal Special Mikazuki Racheal

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Have you read this manga or other manga of this author before? If not you should try ^ ^

10. The following user likes this post by Racheal:

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] i just realized this is the same mangaka for Doukyuusei. and yes, i read the manga (& loved it!). i actually just downloaded this. and now i'm conflicted whether to watch it first or read the manga & then watch the show o__o

12. The following user likes this post by voide:

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Racheal Inventory
    Special Mikazuki 2 Racheal Special Mikazuki Racheal

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I like manga more TBH > <

14. The following user likes this post by Racheal:

i'll follow your step @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] . i need to know if the live action lived up to the manga vibes. thanks!

16. The following user likes this post by voide:

Yaoi Lover
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    7unasoul Inventory

thank you so much

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles