Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Re: A Rich Man’s Love Story w/rebeccayaoifan +18 (private)

Reiji tilts his head as he looked at him. "I don't remember saying I have a lover. I know Eric is a candidate for a potential marriage partner but nothing is set in stone. Also there's no way I can leave you outside looking the way you do. I told you I care about you like family." he says as he let out a sigh. "I guess that Arata guy was no good if he just tossed you out on the streets with no place to go. Why don't you stay with me. At least until you find a place of your own. Its better than sleeping outside." he offers but Reiji had a feeling Javier would reject his offer which he was fully prepared for it. He waited silently to hear his reply.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert RebbaNanmi's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory
    Kurapika Suzaku Tyki White Day - Kai Nanami

Javier listened to what he says and offered. He wasn’t expecting the older one to let him stay with him if he chose to but felt defeated and walks up to him. “Okay I’ll stay with you, if you’re still looking for a housekeeper I’d like to work for you again ...” not sure why he said that but kept to himself his true reasons and feelings. “...I left Arata I can’t be with him nor work with him anymore due to feelings I have for someone whose to blind to see for himself ...” the final blow he says to him hurts his own heart and regretted those words as he swallowed knowing the man would be in defensive mode.

//Wanna time skip to few months, like 6 month later? :O

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Reiji chuckled softly as he watched Javier walk towards him. "Oh you'd like to work for me again? I don't mind that one bit. After all my house tends to get messy quite easily. Here allow me to help you." he says taking one of his bags. He got silent as he gave Javier a side glance. "Is that so... If the person you like is that blind then its such a shame. You are a cutie after all. I am sure with time you'll get that person to notice you. Just get more confidence in yourself. Hold yourself tall and proudly. Don't let anyone push you down. Get so strong that your heart and feelings can roar as loud as a lion. I am sure by then it would be impossible for that person to ignore your feelings." he says just as simple advice to help Javier. Though he wasn't a fool. He was sure he could guess who the pinkette was speaking of.

(SURE...))

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

6 months has passed since Javier moved back in with his former boss. He made sure to keep the house clean as possible and cooked every night what Reiji and Jin liked even days when they weren’t there and begged them few times to stay home and eat dinner or breakfast with him. At the shop his former love and boss worked hard as business was still booming and he’d come in sometimes to help out even though he didn’t work there anymore, Arata had no problem. Though they weren’t together anymore they’d sometimes sleep together at the manor or back at the older man’s apartment. For the original shop owner Hiroya did best he could to bury his cousin but to no avail as someone was eying him and the person would stop him from ruining Arata’s business and family name as the name was quite popular and all who came around rich or poor would say good things about his family’s services and workmanship.

Arata finds out his cousin’s true colors and fires him. He was up against the wall not sure who to trust to run the original shop at the other side of town as it was closed down for now. He didn’t know when it would opened again as he become good business partner with Jin and anxiously asks for his help and support. “Jin, please do you have any idea who’d love to work for my family’s business without tarnishing it like my bastard cousin did....” the former employees who worked at the original shop came to help out in the 2nd shop which gotten bigger and moved to a different location close by Reiji’s family home. Javier was glad they were close by and wished for good things again and positive outlook for the shop as he knew and trusted Jin would think of someone to help out and become a better businessman then Hiroya was.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Reiji had been seeing Eric on and off again but it didn't seem like their relationship would go beyond good friends. They both decided after three months to stay just friends and business partners. Reiji's father disappointed but glad something good came out of this. The partnership opened many new doors for the business. Reiji even managed to help Jin find a new owner for Arata's family shop. It was a young man by the name of Kouji. He was an aspiring chef just fresh out of college and the younger brother of Eric. So the bridge of trust was there as it was. Jin had no hesitation in searching up Kouji's background firstly before presenting him to Arata. He didn't wish to have any troubles with him as he was proud to help his shop any time.

Reiji around this time decided to take a bit of a vacation and stay home. He was in his study reading manga while listening to music. It was something he was often seen doing from time to time in his down moment.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

At the shop Javier had felt an attraction towards Arata’s new business partner and hoped he could talk to him sometimes. Arata was grateful for all whom helped his family’s business in both shops as both were opened to the public again, and though Javier wasn’t working for either shop anymore he’d come in sometimes and check it out. He was sometimes jealous that Arata’s new business partner was a proud chef as good word was passed all over town of his cooking skills which he had to admit he felt defeated. Anyways the young man felt a good aura around him as his former boss Arata was successful and loved and talked about all over town. “He succeeded his family’s dream, the shop and people love his family’s services.” He says to himself one day in the hallways when vacuuming.

For Arata, he was grateful for all who helped out, especially Reiji and his family and calls him up to invite him out on a date. He didn’t mind it and hoped the young man didn’t either. His new business partner at the shop was quite an eye candy and he wasn’t sure if he saw or noticed it when females came at the shop just to try out his skillful cooking.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

The new chef was doing quiet well within Arata's family shop. He was enjoying the atmosphere and all the friendly customers. Jin was also glad everything was going well with both of Arata's shops. He found it surprising that Reiji had hired Javier back at the manor but he didn't really say much about it. Since he was sure Reiji had something planned about it. In his spare time Jin often checked up on both shops just to see how business was doing.

Reiji on the other had was enjoying his small vacation from work. Being home to do everything he enjoyed was enough to keep a smile on his face for life. As he sat one day in his backyard, he noticed someone sat beside him. A young male wearing a yukata. He smiled a bit as it had been some time since he's seen anyone besides Javier inside his house. The young male smiled as he stared out at the garden.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

One day when all was done for Javier back at the manor, he wanted to thank Reiji for letting him back inside the manor. He was preparing a good lunch for himself and Reiji to eat together unless the other was going out to do some business work for his family name. He shook the idea out of his mind and calls out “Reiji I made lunch can you please come inside” he removed the apron he had on stepping outside from the backdoor towards the garden as he could guess the man was there. Once he comes out side the wind was blowing as it was nice and cool outside. “Rei....” he didn’t finish what he was gonna say and sees a stranger sitting beside Reiji and talking. “...Whose that ..?”

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Reiji glanced back as he heard Javier behind him. “Oh perfect timing. Come sit with us.” he says with a smile. The male in the yukata tilts his head before looking back at Javier. He smiled as he pats the spot beside him. “This is Momo or so I’ve decided to call him. It would appear he doesn’t have a voice. Most who come to my house are like this at first.” Reiji says. The male gave Javier a worried expression before slowly standing up. He held out his hand to him hoping he’d take it. “Guess he wants to be your friend Javier. Isn’t that adorable?!” Reiji says happily.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

Javier was confused and curious as he walks up to his crush and crush’s weird friend. He doesn’t talk he tells him not believing it, or was he some kind of ventriloquist dummy leaving that thought in his mind. The pinkette stands between his crush and the new unusual guy giving him a half smile and then looking back at Reiji. “I’ve prepared lunch for us, wanna eat it out here or inside?” He asks him and from behind he felt a slight shiver as Reiji says he wants to be the younger male’s friend looking back at him and then staring down at his hand. Not sure what to do or say himself he backs away from both males and just gave a slight nod to the weird unusual guy and leaves.
    Last edited by RebbaNanmi; 12-23-2017 at 05:54 PM.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles