Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

A Rich Man’s Love Story w/rebeccayaoifan +18 (private)

Spoiler:  

Reiji is the soon to be possible heir to the Takouji Trading Company. He’s been the proud CEO for at least two years in their Tokyo headquarters. His other siblings also manage one of the many different locations elsewhere. In person he comes off as a classy first rate businessman without flaws. He’s sharp, quick witted and smooth. Everything he says is like pure gold dripping down a silk sheet. It’s impossible to not aspire to such greatness. To top it all off he’s an alpha which is the highest ranking in this world to be born as. Alphas are the pride and strength of this society. The are the best of the best. Perfect in every way and highly elite. However that’s far from the truth of Reiji’s personality.

Reiji outside the view of the public was a complete mess his house like a pure disaster zone and you could find him buried in his blankets binge watching anime for days on end. This huge gap is personality is why his father thought it best to step in and hire him a livein housekeeper. Someone who could help snap his son back into reality of the real world. Reiji sat in his room watching yet another anime while his trusted secretary Jin stood by the door trying to avoid the unavoidable mess. “The hired housekeeper will be here soon. Get up so you can properly greet them when they arrive!!” he insists but his words falling on deaf ears.
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Ultimate Yaoi Expert RebbaNanmi's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory
    Kurapika Suzaku Tyki White Day - Kai Nanami

Re: A Rich Man’s Love Story w/rebeccayaoifan +18 (private)

Spoiler:  

A young man by the name of Javier Shirou was leaving his home, which was a small foster home he's been living since he was 15 years old. Coming outside he wore thin jacket and suitable suit for his new job as a housekeeper. He couldn't wait to work as be loved cleaning up but what bothers him the most after he's finished cleaning when people make a mess. He wasn't sure if he needed to wear a maid outfit, he didn't mind as if was one of his secrets sometimes wearing female clothes which he sometimes believed he looked good wearing. Reading the notes on his new job he knew he would be working for a man older than him and doing what he could to take him out of his comfort zone, as he read the man liked to stay inside.

Riding on a small car owed by one of the main foster carers he drove quickly just wanting to make it on time and leave a good impression to work with the unknown family he never heard of. The pink haired man came from a poor family but he loved what he had around him money wasn't ever a thing for him unless needed for important things like school books. In half an hour he reaches to the address looking up in shock. "I knew they were loaded but wow what a mansion." He sighs scratching back of his head ringing the bell waiting for anyone to answer him. "Here goes my first day as a maid or a housekeeper, whichever it is."
    Last edited by RebbaNanmi; 10-21-2017 at 07:33 PM.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Jin let out a very aggravated sigh as he heard the sound of the bell. He gave up on getting Reiji out of bed and went to answer it. He walked out and opened the door. “You must be the housekeeper we hired. My name is Jin. I’m the secretary who works for the owner of this house. So you’ll see me around here often. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask me them. If you have a phone it’s best I give you my number just in case of any emergency. As you can clearly see this place is horrendous. I do hope your skills are up to par or you’ll be fired immediately. Also this is a live-in situation so choose a room that you’d like to call your own. However every single room here is a pigsty.” he says rather quickly as he leads the young man into the house and up the stairs towards Reiji’s room. “Lastly this is your employer or rather the man who lives here and created this natural disaster. Reiji just say hello!!” Jin says as as he threw a flat cushion at him. From beyond the piles of trash a hand could be seen waving but Reiji had no intention of stopping his shows for anything. Jin let out a very heavy sigh. He turned to the young man as he holds his hand out. When the other did the same he placed a platinum credit card in his hand. “1016... That is the card pin. This is yours to keep while you work here. Your payments will be directly added to it every two weeks. There is current five thousand yen (50$) on there for you to gather anything you need to work with. I have to get back to work so good luck.” Jin says with a small bow of his head before he heads for the exit.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

The young man enters the mansion seeing how big it was. He smiles liking what he saw and wondering how the higher ups live as he nods his head when the secretary said his name. "My name is Javier Shirou, nice to meet you." As he introduced himself he follows behind him, holding tight onto his school bag. Hearing the whole mansion was a mess he knew he had a lot of work to do. He couldn't wait to get started too, excited and writes down his number not knowing he had do that. The pinkette loved what he saw upstairs all tidy in the hallways but the rooms he'd do a great job and promised he wouldn't get fired by them. He takes the live in job a new exciting experience for him. "Okay I'll have to let the foster home know I'll be living where I work at for now." He tells the man while being taken on short tour. Noticing they stopped at the last room and listened to what the man says he nods his head sighing. 'This man will probably be difficult to handle even though I'll be working for him..' smiling and waving back seeing a big rough looking hand waving he does the same giggling. As a card was given him he just couldn't wait to settle down and clean up before the day's over. Knowing he needed to find a room he chooses the one across from his lazy boss entering, he drops his bag and rests on the bed. "New life for me as a house cleaner, everywhere a mess I'll do good decent job not to mess up or get fired." Javier says to himself smiling putting his clothes away before going downstairs to prepare a meal for himself and for his boss.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

The house was certainly nothing like what one would expect an elite to live like. The halls and rooms were littered with piles of old food, trash and dirty clothes. The kitchen was by far not so bad. Only if you didn’t could the endless pile of dishes or the leaning tower of pizza boxes. The worse of the worse we’re the bathrooms. It was like a seaspool of filth. However none of this ever bothered Reiji. He felt a bit of comfort in all this mess. His show finished and he got up as he yawns a little. He shuffles through the trash with ease as he makes his way towards the kitchen. He hears someone else there and faintly recalls his secretary mention someone would be there. “If you’re trespassing on private property you better be prepared to die in the end.” he said loudly as he walked into the kitchen. He was confused by the strange pink head of hair he fake face to face with. “What are you and why are you in my house?!”

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

Javier gets out of his new room already settling his belongings where they needed to be. When done he looks around the mess present in the long hallway knowing he needed plenty of garbage bags, keeping note of it in his mind. He walks down the stairs seeing dust as he touched the railing another note in mind, it needed to be wiped down as well as the walls and pictures hung up. He sighs already in the kitchen as he had his cleaning materials just cleaning up the kitchen as he prepared food for himself and boss. The pinkette makes spaghetti and meatballs, hoping his higher up boss liked it and the man whom first welcomed him inside.

As he cleaned up the kitchen in an hour he made it neat as possible. He liked the end result of his cleaning, smiling to himself and back into the kitchen he goes to. The aroma of the food was all over the kitchen as he loved what he did so far making tea. "Instead of a housekeeper I should just be a butler here." He says to himself getting as much done downstairs while the food was close to being done. All the cleaning up didn't tire him out as he slept good the previous night and remembered he needed to contact the home letting them know where he works at now he will be living. Sighing he was done downstairs in an hour, glad about it and just set up the table in the dining room for himself and boss. He made sure to have cooked plenty of food for all whom lived there. After he sets up he goes back to the kitchen hearing unknown voice looking back at him. "You must be my boss, and I'm Javier Shirou." The young male smiles walking up to him. "Your secretary welcomed me inside and we met upstairs. So sir you must be hungry, as I'd prepared food for all here." He points to the food set up on a bowl and the table in the dining room all set up. "Enjoy"

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Reiji looked at the pink haired male before him before glancing over towards the table. He let out a heavy sigh as he went over to take a seat. “I hate to watch a meal go to waste but please keep this in mind. I only eat traditional Japanese meals. Also don’t over cook. You and I are the only two that will be eating here. My secretary usually eats while out working and the only other person living here doesn’t need to eat. So cool for two only unless I say otherwise.” he says as he sat there looking rather respectable. It was hard to picture him as the same guy who created this mess of a house. Reiji sat there eating silently as he looked around the now cleaned kitchen. “So if your so good at housework I can assume you’re an omega? I don’t mind I was just asking to be sure?”

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

Javier nods his head sitting across from the other male. He listens to what he says smiling knowing now he needed to just prepare less food and Japanese traditional food for his lazy bossy boss. "Okay I'll keep that in mind for dinner tonight." as he says it he wonders if he liked the tea he prepared. "Is tea still fine to prepare for you and maybe for your secretary when he comes back to eat though?" He asks as he ate just still liking his end result of cleaning downstairs.
    Even though now he's known and expected to make those foods for his boss, he hopes he still liked the lunch he's made as it's one of his favorites, all thanks to his mother when he was small. As he eats he hears an unknown word to him nodding his head no. "An omega what do you mean sir?" He asks him while drinking his tea, confused himself looking away from the other male. In back of his mind what he was also focused on was finishing cleaning up the upper floor and hoping to enjoy the outdoors around the manor.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Reiji narrows his gaze a bit. “Tea is fine. I dislike coffee very much. The scent and taste alone could easily make me sick. So do your best to avoid that.” he says as he focused on finishing his meal. His gaze lowers slightly as he frowns. He was t sure why this guy had no clue what he was talking about. He stood up after only finishing half of the meal. He did however finish the tea completely. Reiji has a particular palette when it came to eating. “If you don’t know then you’ll need to do some serious research. Someone who can’t tell what line of breed they are isn’t good. It could be very dangerous. I’ll have Jin bring you a few books on the subject. For now I’ll be returning to my room. Do not trouble me with anything unless the house has caught on fire.” Reiji says seriously

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

Javier watches his boss eating and talk, as he rolls his eyes at him. 'What does my job have to do with that word exactly...' he asks himself nodding his head. "Okay no coffee ever Reiji-sama...and I'm not a fan of coffee either so that's a plus I guess there." He says smiling to himself not sure if the male across from him caught his smile or was just disgusted. 'Never mind I have to be serious about this job in order to stay and I can't be joking even if it's a lame joke.' He says once again to himself grabbing the unfinished plate and empty cup, taking it back inside the kitchen and just washing what's dirty in the sink and around it.

Inside the kitchen close to done he watched his boss whom looked quite sexy leave. His mind was back on what to do next after washing what was dirty downstairs, and cleaning up the hallways and rooms. It was a challenge for the young teenager and was excited about it like a kid would for a piece of candy. In his mind he wondered if the handsome man upstairs had any love interests not to be nosy himself, he found his attitude very annoying but his presence somehow makes him standout due to his strong demeanor maybe wanting to be on the top of the world. Maybe business wise he thinks shrugging it off he leaves the kitchen already done as he heads up the long staircase while wiping down the banisters few times and walls best he can.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles