Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Re: A Rich Man’s Love Story w/rebeccayaoifan +18 (private)

(you can decide.. )

Ultimate Yaoi Expert RebbaNanmi's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory
    Kurapika Suzaku Tyki White Day - Kai Nanami

//I'll say a year and they meet again unexpectedly lol I'll do my part now.

A new year has blossomed as a pinkette comes out of his new job. He's been working as a waiter in a small popular cafe that has opened for few months. Once it opened and heard rumors of the cafe, he comes inside it one day and fills out a job application. After filling it out it took few days for the cafe owner to contact Javier and come in for a job interview. Delighted hearing the news he goes for it the next day and impressing the man behind the counter the job position was he's and he worded at the home that they were hiring at the cafe he'd be working at. Majority of the older ones applied for the job and were hired on the spot, after doing a great job impressing the owner. The owner was an older man in his late 30s close to his 40s and used his cafe spot for a new generation among them he had to thank was Javier. Javier loved the job, and was close to the older man by the name of Arata. In secret they would sleep around and it all began few months earlier when Javier felt attraction towards him and kept to himself. Arata felt the same way and asked the pinkette on a date after work hours one night.

"Javier, you've been one of my favorite employees." Arata says to him one night when they were locking up. The pinkette smiled thanking him as he grabs his small bag ready to head home. Before leaving the man stops him inviting him over for dinner as a date. He didn't mind one bit glad to join him as the home he was living at was few blocks from where Arata lives. Once they get to his place the man was living in an apartment with two bedrooms. "Come inside and make yourself comfortable." He tells him as he goes to the kitchen. Javier removes his shoes and willing to help out his favorite boss he does so not saying a word. What was made for dinner was spaghetti and meatballs. "You're such a great cook Javier." The young man thanked him smiling his adorable smile. The man couldn't hold it as he kisses his lips. In shock, Javier pulls back touching his lips. In the back of his mind he knew it was wrong what he was doing. In his reality world he knew it didn't matter as he has been kissed and slept with someone older as hence his former ex lover and caretaker Jackal

He hoped the man was suffering in hell or wherever he was at. Giving in to the ecstatic kiss he didn't hold back as he did the same. In words between them they would talk about it and maybe have sex, which happened after their delicious dinner and small snack of making out with each other. After that night's sexual time they kept secret they were together and the male would come over sometimes after work hours and have sleepovers.

As a year has passed and he believed he was in a good place in his job, school and home he'd sometimes think back at the live in housekeeping job he had just for few days just the previous year. He knew they were doing good but at night when dreaming he'd have sexual dreams of the handsome man Reiji out of nowhere. In his dreams he'd be on top of the man kissing his beautiful lips and feeling up on his masculine body he'd liked so much. Reiji would turn him over and suck on his dick giving him shivers during his sleep and feeling himself up. He wakes up one night all sweaty due to his sex dreams and wonder if it was a sign of anything coming or happening just when he was getting ride on by Reiji who'd didn't say much just kissing, licking and fucking him up and he knew he never gave in to his attraction towards him when working for him for few days only previous year. He threw that feeling and thought aside just focusing on what's happening nowadays.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

A year had passed by without much interest in anything happening around his manor. The place slowly became a mess again without anyone to clean it. Jin had tried countless times to hire someone new but Reiji would chase them away. He didn’t want just anyone living within his house. It took a while but Jin soon managed to find someone to hire. They weren’t a live in housekeeper but they did come by once a month to clean.

Reiji continued about his life as normal but couldn’t help wonder about Javier from time to time. He didn’t understand why he left his home just like that. It made no sense to him but it’s something he couldn’t dwell on forever. While in town one day he noticed a new cafe. He decided to walk inside and takes a seat as a waitress hands him a menu. He glanced it over deciding on what to order.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

A day at work at the small popular cafe name "Sweets" was packed with a lot of customers. They were amused by the many people coming inside just to enjoy their delicious drinks, coffee and tea and juices. The aroma aroused them with positive comments from their trusted customers, and more compliments to the chef in the back being one young pinkette name Javier Shirou. Arata lets all his workers know whom to serve and always have a smile on their faces for good measure and publicity for the cafe's reputation in bringing in more first time customers to the small shop. A young women whom was a friend of the chef walks up to a new face she hasn't seen before. Her eyes widened by the suit he wore and wondered if he was from a rich family, leaving that thought aside she welcomes him with a smile. "Hello welcome to sweets, I'll be your waitress for time being and my name is Aria. Would you like anything to drink?" She asks while jotting notes on her pad staring at him in a friendly smile.

In the back there were two chefs whom loved to have friendly competition and dishes they've prepared. Javier was on the losing end for unknown reasons to himself not sure why, but always came back brimming on what to prepare. He comes back preparing a dish of Fish and Chips with Mushy peas. Remembering the ingredients in the back of his head as the aroma fills up the shop with few customers and their own co workers drooling over the smell that was to good. Not on the losing end anymore his female companion and co worker gives up as she helps Javier with the British dish.

"We should make plenty for the day." She says patting his back. He agrees setting up the food on few plates that were taken to the front.

"Our shop has good food for any mood and we have loving people who come almost everyday and new faces." He giggles coming to the front with a tray and some of their cooked food. As soon as he steps out of the back and looks around at the many people at the busy shop his pink eyes widen in sight of the one man whom raided his dreams sometimes. "Reiji-sama is here.." not sure what to say he didn't want to be seen by him.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Reiji glanced over the menu. “I’ll take a sweet tea for now. I’ll order something more afterwards. Thank you.” he say with a charming smile. He might be far from looking for a partner but he was never far from adoring eyes. He couldn’t count the number of times someone confessed to him or asked him out. It had been rather annoying since he knew why they all approached him. He was good looking and clearly wealthy. It’s why he was still very single and lived alone. He sat there thinking to himself as he stared out the window.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

Aria nods her head writing down what he wanted. Excusing herself she heads to the back yelling a order of a small sweets tea and it was already prepared for anyone that wanted it. Javier keeps himself hidden from the one man whom was his former boss as he walks past him, not realizing his own mistakes the boy close tripping on his own two feet was helped by his lover Arata, luckily he was there in the front tending to his customers. "Hey cutie watch your step" he whispered in his ear. As he looks around not much people sees him close to falling and thanks his boss blowing him a quick kiss. "Thank you Ara-chan." He laughs and bumps onto the chair that Reiji was sitting on by mistake. Arata grins as he took hold of the orders Javier had in hand.

The young pinkette looks where he bumped at and gasps with so much people he made a run for it to the back area. One of his female friends Aria comes back to the front seeing her friend run, wondering what's up his butt as she calls out to him. "Javier, where you're going?" When yelling out she hands the handsome man his drink and bow her head. "Enjoy your drink, and when you're ready do call to me." She leaves his side and grabs onto Javier's arms pulling him to her side. "You see that man over there, isn't he dreamy and so dressed. He looks way better than our boss don't you agree?" She blushes staring at Reiji a far distance.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Reiji was focused on a message he had received in an email that he doesn’t notice the pink haired male at all. He thanked the female for his drink as he gently sips it. His mind wasn’t as calm as it usually was but he couldn’t figure out what was the cause. He had gotten tired of Jin telling him he needed to get a significant other to complete his world. He was happy being alone or so he had thought.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

Aria pulls Javier's arm and pushes him so he can take the man's orders. She was far to scared to do it herself. Javier gulping in fear of the man recognizing him as he was beside him coughing. "U---um excuse me sir, would you like anything to eat with your sweets tea?" When asking him, he lowered his head hoping the other wouldn't see or recognize him. Aria watching her friend chuckles on how cute he acted all shy. Smiling on her face she prepares the next order for her new customers whom waited on their food. Arata lets everyone know in the back to get their orders in quickly as many people were coming in and the cafe was filling up. Everyone was doing their part happy business was booming for them more often. Arata crosses his arm watching his small lover talk to a customer, no jealousy felt as he knew the pink haired male was doing his job licking his lips loving what he saw.

Javier sighs looking back up at the man waiting for him to talk, noting how toned his gorgeous body looked. "Wow he still looks good..." saying to himself, with a smile already building confidence.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Reiji glanced up as he looked at the waiter. “I’ll have the half ham/half turkey sandwich special. Please lightly toast the bread. That’ll be all” he said as he smiled a little. “It’s good to see you’re doing well Javier. I was really worried about you leaving so suddenly. Well if you’re well I can tell Jin so he can stop worrying as well.” he says as he leaned back in his seat a bit. His eyes slightly fixated upon him in a way he’s never looked at him when he had worked for him. It was rather refreshing type of gaze in a gentle stare.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

The boy jotted down what he wanted, half ham/half turkey sandwich special. Remembering the bread needed to be toasted and nods his head before taking off, he hears the man's voice. He didn't realize he'd would remember him, but smiling as he was grateful for them remembering him. "You can tell your friend I'm doing great, I moved back to the home and after leaving and started working here once it opened up just this past summer." He says in low voice not knowing if heard him or not and walks to the back. His friend Aria comes up to him. "What did he want I'll bring his order." The girl takes the man's order herself as she knew she was his server and waitress. "I'll do my job and you stay back here cooking up a storm as always." She laughs.

Once in the front she briskly hopped to his table setting down what he wanted. "Here you go and I'm sorry for my friend Javier for being a pain." She lies through her teeth as she was always jealous of his popularity since working at the cafe. "He's such a talkative boy and a pain in the ass." She complains to him. "Instead of tipping him you can tip me sexy man. I'm Aria, and I'd love your phone number if you're interested."

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles