Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Re: A Rich Man’s Love Story w/rebeccayaoifan +18 (private)

Reiji watched as the man walked down the stairs. He crossed his arms as he stayed silent. "You know you are trespassing. I could easily have you arrested. I don't own any pets in this house. I am allergic to the fur. I live alone except for my secretary who visits form time to time. I have no siblings to speak of either. So you'll have to be very specific when you ask a question." he said in the most calmest of manners. Jin received the message and replied back asking what was happening.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert RebbaNanmi's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory
    Kurapika Suzaku Tyki White Day - Kai Nanami

Javier sighs peeking hearing them talk as his phone vibrated on the floor, which he set on the floor while in hiding. He reads the message and explains to Jin there was a trespasser and call the police as soon as possible. Putting his phone down he waits till his former lover leaves so he can come out.

Jackal grins licking his lips. "You wouldn't want to rid of me ...you're a man of power I see asshole" he walks up to him eying him in the sickest manner. "If that brat hole wasn't my type I'd go for you look how sexy you look." He drools biting his lips. "Whoa do you want sexy time with me young asshole?" The disgusting man laughs in the weirdest manner as he so bad wanted to touch him and have his way with him. He didn't care of their age differences reaching out to him waiting for a reaction.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Jin listened calmly as he told Javier to continue to stay in hiding. He assured him that Reiji wouldn't all harm to come to him whatsoever. He also insured that the police would be on their way as quickly as possible. He would just have to hold out and wait. Meanwhile, Reiji continued to stand there silently as the older male approached him. He grit his teeth a little as he just remembered his pajama shirt was currently upon Javier. Thus his bare chest was exposed. "Listen, I have standards and I can admit you aren't my type. So please keep your hands to yourself. If you touch me I can't say I will hold back my anger at this point. I am a very subtle man but if pushed too far I can change my tune quite quickly." he said not moving but giving a fair warning to the man. He didn't like being touched by other people; especially someone he doesn't know. He glanced down at his watch as he could hear the rain letting up. "Please return home sir. Its late and I need my rest."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

He laughs loudly. "You can't make me leave until I get what I want." He tsked at him few times continuing to lick his lips. "Come here to my dick man of power!" In a demanding tone, he stands in front of him itching just to touch him. As he hears what the other says when it came to touching him he acts dramatic in a mocking and sarcastic voice. "I have right to touch you I'll make you whither in fear of me."

Javier had enough of hearing his voice and would just give up. "I'll show myself and go back to him." He apologizes in text. "I don't want any harm coming to you all for taking me in." As he finished texting Jin he sighs in fear, stepping out of the closet. Once he's out the dirty old man gasps in happiness seeing his former ex lover. "Javier you're here you piece of shit." He allows him to badmouth him bowing his head in embarrassment and apologies in low voice at Reiji. 'I'm sorry I didn't mean for any of this.' Jackal punches Reiji and kicks his face, as soon as Javier sees what he's doing promising no harm to anyone he reacts only way he can and punches Jackal on the face.
    "You wanted me you asshole....you didn't need to attack him." When saying that he kneels down returning the shirt given to him by the beating man. "I'll leave with him and maybe you can find a better housekeeper. I'll be out of your hair I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused since coming here." He says it with tears as Jackal pulls his hair and takes him back to wherever hell hole the pinkette will call home.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Reiji glanced to the side as he noticed Javier walking out of the closet. This moment, had his guard dropped briefly thus he ended up getting hit. He dropped to the floor but was soon getting up as he grunts a bit. He looked at Javier with a slight blank expression. "You must not have any desires in this world huh. Go if you want but don't you dare apologize for it. Keep in mind you are the decisions you make. No one is forcing you to leave my home. Don't make up your own excuses to benefit your choices. I hate weak people." he said as he stood up as he smirked a bit. "You went and did something rather rude. However I am a man of my word. You touched me and it would be wrong of me not to live up to what I say." he said cracking his fists.

It was only about twenty minutes after Reiji had stood up that the old man was down for the count. Reiji used to kickbox and was a ninth degree black belt. It was in that moment the sirens could be heard as well as Jin's shouting voice. "Damn he is loud." Reiji sighs as he gave his shirt back to Javier. "Don't let so many people see you like this." he says as the front door opened. Jin and several police officers entered. Three of them cuffed the old man and took him away. "I panicked when you sent me such a message. What were you thinking?!" Jin asked sternly but it was obvious he was worried. A few officers walked over to them wanting to question them on what happened. "We will come down to the station in the morning. For now Javier needs to rest." Reiji says as the officer nods and they all leave with the old man. Jin took Javier up to his room to help tend to all of his wounds as he was a certified nurse. Reiji went around his house locking all the necessary doors and windows before going up to his room. Sitting on his bed was Hamiko. "Big brother saved the day!" she says happily.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

Soon as Javier gets up and sees his boss kick his former caretaker's ass he smiles glad to have rid of the old man Jackal. Jackal keeps getting up as Reiji talks to Javier but was knocked back down. Javier ashamed decides to just leave for good as he knew his mistakes weren't beneficial to him or for him putting those inside the mansion endanger. "I'm sorry boss Reiji I'll take my leave tonight." He takes the man's shirt knowing he'd return it when he got his own clothes back. He also hears sirens as the policemen came inside. Nor saying a word he watches them take Jackal whom murmured threatening words to the pinkette and those around him.

He looks around as the handsome man talks to the officers. He sighs not paying attention to what Jin had said and was led back upstairs. "I'll be leaving tonight I'll go back to the home and you both should hire another in home housekeeper." As he says it and his small wounds tended to the young man figured what he should take with him back home. "I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused just being here. I'll return the important things you've given me, Jin-san." When he says it he gets off the bed and gathers his bag and shoves all he bought inside. "Have a good night and say my goodbyes to Reiji-sama and his little sister." When he finished he leaves handing him back the handsome man's shirt. In a few minutes the young man leaves the mansion not sure where to go from there.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Reiji said nothing more to Javier as he spoke to the officers. Jin looks at him as they entered his room. “Very well then. I’ll look for someone else to hire. Is this your final decision? I won’t hire you back even if you beg me to. I honestly had no intention to fire you but if this is what you truly wish for then I won’t argue with you. Reiji will be most displeased by you quitting but that’s not something I can change. Be sure to take all of your belongings. Anything you leave behind will be tossed away.” Jin said sternly before leaving the room. He went to speak with Reiji about Javier’s plans to quit. Reiji was as upset as Jin had predicted but it wasn’t as if they would force him to stay. Reiji decided to go back to sleep.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

//can we time skip to a few months now? If yes I'll write out my part when posssible

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

(yes we can)

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

//how far ahead you want us to skip?

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles