Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Re: A Rich Man’s Love Story w/rebeccayaoifan +18 (private)

She watched him happily as she smiled. "My name is Hamiko. So you did all of this. I remember the day big brother started letting this place gt messy. I don't like it but he was really sad and upset. He wouldn't even play with me. Now that its all clean we can play again." she said with a light giggle. Her eyes looked around the room before she glanced up at Javier. "So does this mean I can call you big brother too? I bet you know lots of fun things to do."she says as she was really amazed at how clean he had made the entire place.

It would be another two or three hours before Reiji returned home from work. The male was exhausted from a tiring day filled with meetings and paperwork. He felt Jin was just piling on a ton of work to get back at him for the messy house.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert RebbaNanmi's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory
    Kurapika Suzaku Tyki White Day - Kai Nanami

He smiles back at her patting her head. "Yes you can call me big brother. I don't have any siblings of my own. I'd love a cute sister like you." He winks at her grabbing her hands. "Sure we can play, what would you like to do sweetheart?" His heart melted seeing the pretty small girl with her adorable clothes. All cute kids younger than him melted and adored his heart. "Hey I know what we can do let's go to the garden and pick up flowers for your brother. Does he like flowers though?" He asked her unsure, before putting on warm clothes as the weather changed up since he was outside few hours earlier.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

"He loves anything I give him. So I bet this will make him very happy. After all we haven't seen each other in a while." she says as she got up to follow Javier outside. However before the two could make their way outside to the garden, the front door could be heard slamming open. Hamiko grins as she ran down the halls towards the front doors.
    It was Reiji completely frustrated as he had escaped work early. Though Jin wasn't far behind him complaining about his work euthenics. "I just want to relax in my room. What's so wrong w..." he stopped as he saw Hamiko running towards him. "Well look who's back. Did you miss me?" he asked. "Yes I did. Your house was a huge mess I couldn't run about anywhere. So you have to play with me all day now." she says happily. Reiji walked towards the kitchen with her in his arms. Jin sighs as he closed the door looking for Javier. He looked at him with a perplexed gaze. "So do you see Hamiko as the young master does?" he asked him with caution behind his words.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

The pinkette smiles looking back at his boss who'd return home. Seeing them bond melted his heart some more. "I just met her and I'll look after you if you're both still busy." He offers walking beside the smaller girl. He was in smiles as he watches her playing with her brother. "She's very adorable, wish I had myself a sweet sister like her." He says to himself not sure if any of the two heard him. His eyes widened as he noticed Jin's angry expression and pulls back the smaller child, unsure if it felt safe for her to be around her brother whom looked like he wanted to kill someone.

"Hami-chan would you like to play prince and princess with me?" He asks her as his eyes looked up at the handsome man in too far from him. "I think your brother would like to be alone sweetheart." He says looking back down at the girl whom kept her eyes on her brother. "Is that okay Reiji-boss would you want me to look after her or would you want to play with your sister throughout the day?"

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Reiji glanced over at Javier as he tilted his head. "Why in the world would you think I wouldn't wish to spend time with Hamiko? You aren't very good at reading the room are you." he said as Hamiko smiled clinging to Reiji more.
    He grabbed some water from the fridge before he makes his way up towards his bedroom. Hamiko who was rambling about many fun things she wanted to do as they walked. Jin walked over towards Javier. "Its best not to worry about watching Hamiko. She's not someone who truly needs to be looked after despite how young she appears. Its why I asked you if you were able to see Hamiko as Reiji can. Though it appears you didn't hear me at all." he said as he walked taking a seat in the now cleaned living room.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

Javier sighs listening to what the older man says. He didn't want to lose his job now over stupidness he says in his mind. His eyes followed the man's direction from the kitchen to the staircase as he crossed his arms already a nervous wreck, not sure why. As the small girl and older man head upstairs he closed his eyes looking away just listening to what the other man in his presence says.

"I guess I didn't pay attention to my own surroundings...." sadly he uncrossed his arms. "I'll be staying over at the home, is that okay sir?" Assuming the older man didn't need him anymore he decides to leave and run away to hellhole he didn't want to go to. "...C--can you please tell Reiji-sama I'll be back tomorrow morning, I'd like to clear my head..." the pinkette goes upstairs himself and grabs few things he'd needed for his little journey.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Jin looked at him. "That won't do at all since we hired you to be a live in housekeeper. If there's something you need from there then I can drive you over and you can pick it up. However to leave so suddenly without a proper reasoning or explanation would mean you plan to quit. I would hate to hear someone of your skills plans to quit but its not like I will force you to work here if you dislike the job." he says as he pulled out his phone. "The decision is yours."
    he said waiting to hear his response. Just as he waited Hamiko ran down the stairs halfway. "Big brother! You said we would play together. Come on or we will start without you." she said holding her tiny hands out to him.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

Javier sighs being brave as he could be. "Actually, there's something I do need to get back at the home...." he hisses lying through his teeth, ashamed what he said. Knowing truly why he needed to leave the huge manor. "I don't want to quit my job, since being here I've enjoyed it quite much, and it's so much better than where i was living before." He says honestly looking back at the man whom just complimented him on his skills. "My skills cleaning and cooking were all due to my mother, I thank her sir." Giving out a small smile.

Just about to go upstairs he sees the small girl. Hearing her call him big brother melted his heart. Out of nowhere he hugged the small girl. "Thanks for remembering me as big brother, but I'm here to serve your family as a housekeeper." He made it clear to her just patting her head again and going into his room. In the room he liked better than he's previous one he just grabbed few things, a bag with his memories of his ex lover whom was also the head of the home. Wished to burn those memories behind him and start fresh where he was at. Done getting what he wanted and texting the older man saying. "I'm sorry Reiji-boss I'll be leaving for few hours to take care of personal business." He sends the message to both males.

The young male sneaks out the fire escape where was located in his room. Leaving the nice manor behind him and ready to face his sad memories since he moved into the home. He calls up his ex saying he'd be on his way. "Glad to hear your voice my beautiful bitch." He cackles blowing the pinkette kisses. "I'll see you soon cuteness." Hearing those words Javier hung up quickly and walks briskly to the poor part of town, which he knew and was so familiar with. "I hate being here....."

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Jin couldn't make heads or tails of what Javier was trying to say. He walked off down the hall as he makes his way towards the study Reiji uses for working at home. Meanwhile Hamiko looked at him a little confused. She tilts her head as she watched him going up the stairs. Reiji sat in his room as he noticed Hamiko didn't return. He wonders what that was about but didn't question it too much at the moment. The manor fell quiet that night as Jin left early before it had gotten too late. As for Reiji, he went to bed rather early that night.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

Out of the manor Javier meets up with his former ex lover and the owner of the home he previously lived in. The old man whom looked like in his 40s slapped the boy soon as he saw him, and demanded he removed his clothes, which he obliged to with fear in his pink eyes. Already naked he took the boy into his empty office as no one was around at the time, the home the teenager stayed at was quiet as the carers took the children and teenagers out for a stroll around the park. As for Javier he cries wishing someone would save him and knew no one would come to his aide and side. The old disgusting man slapped the boys' ass around leaving red marks on him and whipping him too. He cried so loud the man by the name of Jackal laughs jamming his hard cock inside his tight hole. He moved quickly inside of him as the boy moaned wondering how he'd get out of his predicament and looks around for anything to distract him. "J...Jackal s...stop please ..." he pleads looking at him. The man didn't listen as he pulled his pink locks and kisses him senseless and leaving few bite marks on his cheeks and lips which were swollen now by the hardened kiss he received and didn't like one bit. He closed his eyes just letting the man do as he wishes and thought about the handsome man whom he worked for. In his wish the man would save him and take him in his arms and promises to take care of him. He opens his eyes having enough already as he felt his cock being played with and hardened by the man's rough hands when squeezing his balls too.

Feeling all that the boy gets away from him punching the old man and dashing out of the home. Looking back he realizes he's naked but finds a dirty coat and goes back to the manor with threatened tears coming down his face. In an hour he makes it to his new home banging on the door, panting and looking back in case his ex would come for him. Rain comes down out of nowhere as he feared the rain so much remembering also the night his mother passed away. "Please some one help ....me let me in" he cries looking down between his legs with blood coming down his thighs letting the rain wash it away not sure if anyone would hear his cries his pleas.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles