Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Re: A Rich Man’s Love Story w/rebeccayaoifan +18 (private)

Jin gave a humble smile as he looked at Arata. "I see. I am so glad we could come to an agreement. As for that, I have no one that instantly comes to mind but I can always look for workers if that's what you need. I assure you to only hire those who will truly establish this place in the more dignified way." he says as he glanced over the paper before signing it. He smiled as he glanced behind him. He wasn't all too surprised that people would be curious about the shop. Its only human nature to become intrigued by something new and unknown. Its why he felt this shop would do just fine in this area.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert RebbaNanmi's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory
    Kurapika Suzaku Tyki White Day - Kai Nanami

The papers being signed Arata smiles gleefully excited for his family’s business to expand more for the next generation, and as he was the one leading the business he couldn’t be more prouder thanks for the help of his cousin and coworkers and now the man across from him Jin. He stands up offering the man a handshake. “Thank you so much for this opportunity, my business won’t disappoint anyone whom comes in and works for us.” Saying all that Javier makes himself seen smiling and waving at Jin. “Hello Jin, good to see you again. How’s Reiji doing?” Saying his name in his mind he wanted to scream as he couldn’t stop thinking about what he said but dusted it off staring at his lover beside him.

Arata excuses himself as he sees Javier coming by them with tray of food. He knew his younger lover was in another world and figured had to do with the man whom came to talk business. He sighs watching them. “So I guess my little lover has feelings for that man ...” unsure of his own heart knowing they needed to talk soon of a breakup or what’s going on wit their relationship. He’d definitely wanted the younger male to be happy, even if it wasn’t with him. Throwing those thoughts for later on he welcomes the wondering customers waiting outside. “Welcome to our newly opened baked goods shop. All you can want in desserts and drinks in coffee, tea, and other dishes to die for.” as he says all that he bows to all coming quaint shop.
    Last edited by RebbaNanmi; 12-10-2017 at 06:51 PM.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Jin gives the male a proper handshake as he was very excited for him. "Yes indeed. May this shop and yourself be very prosperous." he says before glancing over towards Javier. "Oh its good to see you as well. I hope you don't work too hard now." he says as he tilts his head a bit. "Reiji...?! Oh he's doing just fine. I believe he's finally growing up in more ways than one. I should be on my way now that you bring him up. He has an omai to attend to this afternoon. To think that spoiled brat is finally thinking about marriage is so amazing. Well if anything comes up with the shop don't hesitate to call me. I shall excuse myself." Jin says as he says his goodbyes for now and leaves the shop.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

Javier listens to what the male says especially about a marriage that he didn’t know or heard about from Reiji. He gasps in shock watching Jin leave and already saddened as he needed and wanted to talk to Reiji asap. “Damnit I need to call him this week..” saying to himself as he goes back to preparing food for the customers. His mind was in another as Arata kept calling his name. “Javier pay attention we need as much food prepared as possible ..” he sighs excusing and apologizing for his cook’s drifting off. It was frustrating the owner of the shop as his cousin helped along with the preparations in serving the customers.

They were all satisfied as positive reactions were shown all over the shop. Arata couldn’t wait for new future coworkers willing to work for they’re new fresher customers. As the small shop opened up for new customers, few of them asked if they were hiring. The man smiles clasping his hands together. “Yes we are and just opened today if you’re interested to work here as a chef, or will waiter or waitress please fill out these forms.” He says in a dandy tone handing them to people whom asked about working in the shop. Through out the day all was good and busy since the opening as he also wondered whom should run the original shop across the town, and thought of someone worthy knowing the person wouldn’t let him down. “Yes my cousin should do well running the shop as I’ll run this newly opened shop.” With that decided he knew he needed to talk to his little lover about their relationship.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Jin left the shop returning to his other work before going to see Reiji. The other had just finished his omai and was actually on his way to check out the new shop in which he knew Javier would be working at. Jin spoke to him about the shop and how it was very lively upon opening up. He couldn't wait to check it out for himself. As they arrived, Reiji could easily see the large amount of people going in and out of the shop. "Keep the car running Jin. I won't be long." he says as he gets out and enters the shop. Looking around it was doing exactly how he had expect.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

Javier shuffling all the cooking work knew he could handle it wished for another hand to help him. His question would be answered as an unknown male smiles approaching the busybody Javier. “Hello I’ll be starting off today as a extra hand when cooking” he waves at the pinkette whom just rose a brow. “Who are you though, I know all the faces in the previous shop.” He says turning off the stove, putting down the sliced vegetables in a bowl and the unknown male helped him out introducing himself. “I’m Amaro and I’ve working in the original shop for the past two months taken your shift” as he answered Javier nods his head remembering someone would take his place once the newly shop would open for the public as his older lover and boss said. “Alright now I remember Arata-boss telling me and the others this idea.” When he was done he ran the water for few seconds as Amaro decides to help out the pinkette even though he told him not to. Sighing in defeat he leaves the kitchen seeing how quickly it was packed as orders were going around throughout the shop, he was ecstatic but more his mind drifting off to the man he once crushed and felt attraction towards. “Damn .....Reiji I’d like to see you again ....” not knowing the man was behind him.

The boss of the shop bought along his other workers from the previous shop closing it for a day or two to see how business would boom at the location they’re in now. He made sure everyone chipped in and did their jobs, but his eyes followed Javier noticing one of the richer man of the town standing behind his lover and coworker. “Crap he was at the other shop before ...he looks so familiar” he smiles waving at him, knowing well his cousin well take care and handle his hired help as he briskly walked towards Javier and an unknown character, Reiji.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Reiji chuckled as he lightly touched Javier’s shoulder. “Hello there.... it would appear your wish has just been granted. How are you?” he asked with a humble smile. He was actually in a very good mood right now. “I can’t stay long but I was curious as to how this place was doing. I’m glad it’s all turning out successfully. Well Jin is waiting for me so I shouldn’t keep him waiting too long.” he says as he glanced back. He noticed Arata and gave him a polite wave. “Jin has told me that things were running smoothly here and I just had to see for myself. It makes me happy to see a business doing well like this.” he says

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

Javier shocked smiles as the man he crushed on talked to him. He was sad that he had to leave so he sighs in defeat just going back to doing his job. As the day turned dark few people still stayed enjoying the setting of the shop especially changing it into a night scenery. “Well we have an hour left so the shop stays open.” Javier says to the ones who stayed behind. “We should get cleaning up at least.” Knowing full well he’s gonna mop and sweep the floors as Amaro the chef stayed behind washing what was dirty. Arata makes few phone calls for the opening of the shop and how the business was doing since it’s opening earlier that day. “Yes uncle he signed the papers and agreed to the shop being opened and welcomed for anyone rich or poor.” He tells him over the phone, gladly to have done what he wanted for his mother whom passed away when he was just a teenager.

With in the hour the shop deduced the few customers as they called it a night out of the shop too. They all thanked for the food and services as it had to be done and Javier locks up about to mop and sweep. Before he does he texts Reiji wanted to pass by after he’s done at the shop and just waited for his reply. “Well all is left is to mop and sweep this now dirty floor.” A newly waitress wipes down all the tables.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Reiji left he shop and soon returned home. He was a bit glad everything worked out there. It would mean he'd no longer have to travel across town to enjoy the shop's delicious treats. While at home he was sitting in his office going over some paper work when his phone popped up with a message. He replied sure thing assuring Javier he could come over.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

Arata stayed behind with Javier locking up the shop. After doing so he stays quiet walking ahead of the young male whom was confused by his older lover’s quietness. “Arata babe what’s going on?” He grabs his arm, as the old man sighs looking away from the sweet lovable pinkette. “I think we should break up... and just go back to what we were before lovers ... boss and worker” he walks ahead of Javier leaving him stunned. “Omg ...why does he want to break up with me...?” Confused by his own thoughts as the man leaves him behind the now closed shop.

The night grew darker as the clouds looked threatening and the pinkette knew what that meant. “Stupid rain now is coming down...” he runs to the nearest dry spot as he calls up Reiji. “Please pick up ...” he awaits for the man to answer on the end of the line. Arata walks home even though it rained hard as the clouds were more threatened and lightning became visible. “I know I did the right thing I can’t be around him for a little while ....” he says over to himself sadly he didn’t want to end it with the one man whom he fell in love with since first sight at his age. In his heart he knew he was doing what was best and just wanted the young boy to know what was in his own heart, as he will always love him no matter what happens between them as now former lovers. “Go on and find your true happiness, Javier I know you’ve waited for him for years.” Looking back hidden as he watched Javier crying his eyes out while talking on the phone.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles