Anyone up for a Hetalia or historical 2Player RP?

-Hideki-

Hello there,

I’m relatively new to this forum and would like to find some great fellows who are interested in RPing with me.

My experience in writing RPs reaches back almost ten years ago even though I mostly wrote in German.

The RPs I write are always literature RPs with long posts and my characters develop and have thought through background stories.

I’d like to write a Hetalia RP again so in case you are interested in that just tell me and we can discuss the details, decide which characters we want to play and come up with an interesting plot.

Since I am also an actual history nerd I’m always happy to find another history enthusiast who likes to write an RP build around a historic setting. You don’t have to be a history nerd though as long as you are interested in a history RP that’s fine with me too :)

I'm open to other RP ideas, settings and genres as well.

The rules! Because everyone loves some rules ;) :

1. Be over 18!

2. This will be a literature RP so don’t give me one or two liners, I can’t work with that. Write posts with substance that bring the RP forward and use your creativity.

3.If you can’t post for more than one week, inform me, I will inform you too if I can’t reply for a longer period of time.

4.Only start an RP with me if you are truly interested in it and intent to write it until the end.

5.If somehow you don’t want to continue the RP regardless, because you changed your mind or whatever, let me know!.

General information or warning if you will:

1.I’m a German, or in other words one of those annoying people whose first language isn’t English. If you require perfection in grammar and orthography you have to look elsewhere. Even though I try my best and am always willing to improve my English I can guarantee you that at one point or the other I’ll mess up and make mistakes.

2.My RPs usually contain sex scenes [who would have thought xD], graphic language and sometimes swearing. If that’s not your cup of tea, I’m probably not the right RP partner for you.

Best regards

Hideki

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iaintinnocent

• -Hideki-

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, fellow Hetalians! ^^

It's been a while since the last I roleplayed in this fandom and I kinda miss it~ So, I wonder what kind of plotlines you've probably had in mind? I'm chill to both smokin' hot sex scene and plot and character development ;)

All this time I've been playing with Hetalia characters in alternate universes but never in the historical setting and I'm kinda interested in trying.

What characters do you play as? Also, do you have any preference about the character's fixed position in the play?