Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    gacktluvr Inventory
    Arisato Minato Nezumi Yukio Okumura

Re: Feudal Irritation (gacktluvr x Rumpleteaser) [18+]

The slip of fabric over his skin was enough to make Tatsuya shift and sigh pleasantly, hands sliding over Takeshi's skin and pulling him a bit closer. His fingers continued to play lightly over the other's scars, looking over slightly with a slight smile. "Leave us." He only barely waited until they were alone before turning back to give Takeshi his full attention. His hands never traveled anywhere inappropriate even when the two of them were standing alone, pressed close to him.

"You've seen enough to understand, haven't you?" His head pressed slightly against Takeshi's, voice low. "I've never seen battle. I've not earned this palace. My wife. Your loyalty. I haven't earned any of it, and yet here I sit. Surrounded by it." Turning his head he took in the smell of the other's hair, breath soft and heavy. "In time, you will grow tired of working for such a spoiled lord. There is nothing to gain by staying by my side." Pressing their bodies together he nuzzled slightly against the side of his head, craving affection.

"Remove it for me. I want you to see."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert Rumpleteaser's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rumpleteaser Inventory
    Kogitsunemaru Asami Tokiya Shuui

Takeshi was acutely aware of just how close their bodies were. He could feel the brush of his lord's yakuta and the heat of flushed skin against his own. Indeed, that soft fabric was now the only thing between them. What would the other men think of lord and samurai embracing in such a way. Even more poignant a question - what would they think of being dismissed at such a point? Takeshi was already troubled by what his lord might intend such privacy for.

'My lord?' Takeshi asked in reply to such a question.

'What has any toddler done to deserve their life? Yet, their parents give them the best childhood they provide. It is up to the child to make the most of what has been given to them,' he answered. His hand came up and he stroked softly at his lord's hair, as if he were soothing a distressed child. 'You and I are still young to our positions. Just like the toddler, we will grow and eventually earn what we have received.'

'I will stay with you. I choose to invest my life in you. Because, like the parents, it me up to me and those around me to ensure you have every opportunity to live up to your potential,' he said softly. He now understood why Tatsyua was drinking so heavily, why he was in such a dismal state of undress. He carefully wrapped his other arm around the lord, resting his hand high up the man's back so it could not be considered inappropriate. There he stood, stroking the man's hair and holding him in a comforting embrace. He was no longer as troubled by his nakedness or what his lord intended. Reassurance and company was what the lord needed of him tonight, nothing more.

'As you wish, Lord Tatsuya,' he replied.

With one hand still resting heavily on the back of Tatsuya's head, Takeshi reached down and untied his lord's obi with one hand. He pulled it off and tossed it over to the table before spreading the yakuta wide so that it slid over the man's shoulders. It gently slipped off Tatsuya's narrow frame and fell to a pile around his feet. Takeshi sucked his lower lip a moment and stepped back. His arms dropped to his sides and he looked forward rather than looking directly at his lord's body. It seemed disrespectful to look upon his lord in such a state. He could not do it unless instructed do to so.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    gacktluvr Inventory

Tatsuya sighed as his clothes were removed, reaching up to brush hair back from his face. He was almost fully exposed now, standing in front of his samurai without the slightest hint of embarrassment. There was nothing worth seeing anyway, so why would he be embarrassed? His skin was too light a color with no visible marring. No scars. No bruises. Nothing but an endless expanse of skin without anything to catch your eye.

"Look." He kept one hand in his hair as the other hung by his side, a weary sigh on his lips. "I might as well be a woman. No... Women can be of more use than me. And they can give affection far better than I." His other hand moved over to touch the side of Takeshi's neck lightly, looking at him. "Parents hold affection for their children. In my childhood, I'm sure even my father had affection for me."

Slowly he pressed back against Takeshi, free hand returning to his hip. The hand on his neck slid back to bury itself partway in his hair, bending his head slightly.

"Will you show me affection?" he asked just above a whisper, nose brushing against Takeshi's slightly. "You are far more beautiful than I or any woman could hope to be. I would have your affection above theirs."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rumpleteaser Inventory

As ordered, Takeshi's gaze wavered slowly across his lord's body, starting from the neck down. His eyes stopped at the man's prominent clavicles then moved onto the nipples. They were so soft and pink, begging to be kissed. Takeshi kept the thought of touching them hidden before moving further down his lord's body. He looked so untouched and pristine, innocent as a newborn begging to be held and comforted. No, not like a babe. Tatsuya was a man to be looked upon and touched with respect.

'Your doubt undoes you, my lord. To doubt is to fall. Just as parents do not know what kind of man their child will turn out to be, nor can you know what type of lord you will be,' he replied.

Takeshi's hands raised and rested high on Tatsuya's waist as the lord came forward. He had to tilt his head up slightly to look back at the man he served. So close together, the samurai felt heat rising in his cheeks once more. Surely they were turning red once more as the lord asked for his affection. He closed his eyes as their noses brushed one another and his breath caught in his mouth as a short gasp.

'If affection is what you need to be a better lord, affection is what I will give,' he replied. Takeshi sucked on his lower lip and gave the shortest, smallest of moans. He breathed a little heavier through his mouth and shifted slightly. Once again he became acutely aware of how almost naked they were and how he could feel his lord's body pressed against his. It caused his body to tingle and a warmth to build between his legs. When Takeshi opened his eyes and saw his lord up close, he almost trembled with anticipation.

'My lord, you must think me easy to be so quickly caught off-guard,' he said in a quiet voice full of breath. 'Please tell me. What affection do you wish of me?'

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    gacktluvr Inventory

"I'm not nearly in the right state of mind to think anything of anyone. You should realize that..." Gently he gripped the hair at the base of Takeshi's neck, tipping his head back slightly. "I want the kind of affection only men such as yourself can show me. Not my family, nor women hired to bear my children. It hardly has to do with my performance as your lord, but it will ease my loneliness tonight, and perhaps even deepen the bond between us."

The hand on Takeshi's hip slid behind him slowly, fingers sliding under the fabric in the back of his fundoshi, fingers sliding down to try and find that hidden entrance he was craving at this moment. Any words of protest were swallowed up with a needy kiss, sloppy and deep around a heated moan. His hand gripped tightly to Takeshi's hair as he kissed him, holding his head in place as he pulled him close with curious fingers.

He wanted no part in the life that had been given to him, choosing tonight to behave as selfishly as he could possibly get away with. He would not blame Takeshi for denying him, but this was something he wanted for himself right now. Soon they would want him to produce an heir, women of all sorts flocking to his side and begging for his attention. He hated their softness. The way their bodies curved and gave under his touch. There was nothing worth looking at in their naked form. No scars stood out on their bodies, and they looked so fragile he was almost afraid to touch them.

To hold a woman like this... She would undoubtedly complain. He would be called a monster, as if he had done something to truly harm her. To ruin her so-called 'beauty' was a sin he would pay for. But a man like Takeshi... He had scars and muscle worth touching, a body he'd worked for that was practical, rather than tempting. Women worked to trap men with bodies he found unappealing in all ways, his own body far too like theirs for his own comfort. A body that wasn't worth anything, fit for a man who wasn't worth anything.

He'd drown himself in alcohol and truly pleasurable company for tonight, grinding slightly against Takeshi as he held him close. It wasn't a grip nearly forceful enough to hurt, but there was a strong insistence in his touch that he hardly seemed capable of, pinning Takeshi between his hand and his lips. He seemed intent on swallowing everything Takeshi was capable of giving him, holding on tightly to his hair as he forced his tongue into the older samurai's mouth.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rumpleteaser Inventory

'My-!'

Takeshi was effectively silenced by Lord Tatsuya's desperate kiss. The samurai felt himself to be unarmed. It mattered not that he was a warrior with the strength to match. His lord's animus had effectively overpowered him. At first he remained all too still, his lips not responding to his lord's desires. A heat rose up through the samurai and eventually bubbled out through his lips as a heady moan. His lips started to twitch and move in response, just as his concealed entrance twitched at the sensation of his lord's fingers brushing over it. Part of him longed for Tatsuya to pull tighter at his hair, to clench his fist in it until it hurt. However, he was also aware he was perhaps being used as a toy for the night's entertainment. He could taste the alcohol upon Lord Tatsuya's tongue, reminding him that this could very well be something they both regretted come morning. Did Takeshi want that?

'My lord!' he gasped through the kiss, trying to break off the kiss so he could voice his concerns, before closing his eyes to let out a soft moan. Tatsuya's hedonism was causing his own body to respond with a mixture of lust and apprehension. He was sure any moment now he would shame himself by losing control of his arousal. His cock was beginning to tingle with a pulse of its own and the muscles of his arse clenched tight. 'You are drunk, my lord, and we have many years together. Perhaps the decision to share such affection is best made while sober. I'm afraid I mistook your connotation of "affection". Ah! Ha!'

Takeshi's head arched back and he panted heavily, eyes closed tight. Tatsuya was certainly insistent in his claiming of his samurai and Takeshi wasn't pulling away. He was still doubting and questioning his path of action. Would Tatsuya regret his actions? Would it make their interactions awkward in future? Would Tatsuya disrespect him as being easy prey? What was the best way to serve his lord? Takeshi groaned into his lord's mouth as his hand moved up to rest on the man's hip. He gripped tight, short cropped nails scraping against his lord's skin. If Lord Tatsuya kept grinding against him like that, he was sure to raise a bulge large enough for his lord to notice. His whole body was warm, his hands itching to touch and his mouth aching for more.

Even if he pulled out now, he would sorely be in need of a fix he could not easily find elsewhere, not when he was expected to remain with his lord throughout the entire night. They would both go to bed frustrated and lacking attention. Lord Tatsuya might even be in a worse state the net day, for not getting what he wanted on the night he could have anything. Would he look sourly upon his samurai for denying him? Takeshi's body was ready and willing. Surely, given the circumstances, it was best to stop questioning and just enjoy Tatsuya's last night of freedom together. The samurai moaned again and gripped both his hands against Tatsuya. He felt himself melting into his lord and let the apprehension dissolve into anticipation. He started to kiss back more assuredly and allowed his lord to touch him deeper.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    gacktluvr Inventory

"Mmn~" Pulling back slowly Tatsuya opened his eyes with some effort, not having realized he'd closed them. "That's more like it," he practically purred with a lazy smile, watching Takeshi's reactions as his fingers continued to caress and prod at his entrance. There was no point in holding back, seeing as there was no one else around. They could enjoy themselves to their heart's content. If Takeshi regretted it, Tatsuya wouldn't speak of this again. But from the way he was acting, it didn't seem as if either of them was against this sort of play.

"Off with this." He didn't wait for Takeshi to remove his fundoshi for himself, pulling it off with only the slightest difficulty. He was still intoxicated, but he was fairly familiar with this situation. Removing someone's undergarments wasn't something he couldn't manage on his own right now, and he dropped it to the floor with a bit of a frustrated huff. He was tired of it, not wanting to waste another minute fumbling with clothing.

"My wife..." Slowly Tatsuya scratched his nails down Takeshi's spine, hard enough to leave little red marks all down his back. His eyes were locked on his new samurai's every reaction, breath starting to quicken as he watched such a composed man come undone by his hands. "People say she is beautiful. Do you agree with them? No..." Both hands on that deliciously toned ass Tatsuya dug his fingers into firm muscle, pulling Takeshi to grind up against his hip with a shuddering breath. "It doesn't matter what you think. You are more handsome than any woman."

Slowly he shifted forward, pressing his leg between Takeshi's to grind up against his forming erection with deliberate movements. Without hesitation his hands rocked and guided the older man's hips over his thigh in slow, rolling motions, shuddering as his own hardening bulge was pressed against him with each press of their hips. "Tell me." His breath was hot and heavy as he leaned forward to speak against Takeshi's ear, their bodies pressed flush together save for the slow rocking of their hips. "How does it feel? Can these hands bring you pleasure?"

His own physical pleasure was hardly the most important thing on his mind. He'd seek his own release in time, but for now he wanted to play with the man he currently had in his possession. He wanted to break his composure. To see him lose his cool over Tatsuya's touch... There was nothing he wanted more than to be adored by someone so strong. To know he could do something to please a man like Takeshi, and to see him lower his guard by his own will...

The idea of it alone was enough to make him hot...

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rumpleteaser Inventory

When Tatsuya took off the fundoshi, Takeshi immediately let go of his lord's hair and moved his hand down to cover his cock. It was already flushed and just touching it made him well aware of how it was starting to swell. He itched to rub it off but had enough composure to keep his hand mostly still. He shifted his stance so his legs were slightly wider apart and gripped himself before letting his hand slide away. No doubt Tatsuya would want to "inspect" him. Takeshi held in a moan at the thought of Tatsuya eyeing him off so boldly and noting every feature.

'AH!' Takeshi tensed as his back was scratched. He arched into his lord slightly and a slight shiver ran through him. It wasn't that it hurt but the sting of nails on flesh had his head spinning for other reasons. He panted a few times then swallowed hard before he realised Tatsuya was talking to him. A few more heavy breaths and Takeshi was able to reply.

'I would not know, my lord. I have been told women are pretty but have not seen it for myself,' he replied, his voice quaking just the slightest. He swallowed again, uncertain whether he should admit to such things. Though, given the circumstances it seemed obvious. He moaned softly and tilted his head to the side. His hair slid to the side to expose his neck. He sucked on his lower lip before speaking in a breathy tone. 'I have always found the body of a man to be superior to that of a woman.'

Tatsuya was teasing him, he was now sure of it. He wanted to poke and prod, just as Takeshi wanted to be poked and prodded. It was both overwhelming yet not nearly enough. It was far from enough. Takeshi wanted his lord's hands all over him, inside him and prying at every inch of him until he cracked. A stifled groan escaped the samurai and he opened his eyes to look almost pleadingly at his lord.

'Lord Tatsuya... Please...' he begged in a low voice. 'Your hand would give me much pleasure.'

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    gacktluvr Inventory

"I see we are of the same opinion in this regard," he replied with a light chuckle as Takeshi admitted his preference for the male form, resting his head in the crook of his shoulder and taking in his scent with a deep breath. Fingers squeezed Takeshi's rear as he did so, hands stilling the movement of the other's hips as he groaned and rocked into his body. How fortunate for him, to be given a samurai who could bring him such pleasure. He would remember his gratitude whenever his position troubled him, and seek out the comfort the gods had sent him.

"And to think, you've become like this without the influence of alcohol. I am curious to see what a drink would bring out of you." Biting hard down on the skin Takeshi's hair had exposed for him he released his hold, sucking hard to try and leave his own mark. It would not be a permanent symbol, but for the next several days Takeshi would carry the story of tonight boldly on his body. For his touch to linger in a way that Takeshi's body at least could not forget... That was what Tatsuya wished of this mark.

He pulled back only once the taste of blood reached his tongue, stepping back to see his work. Slowly he licked his lips to savor the taste, taking in the sight of Takeshi's newest marking and the affects it had had on its owner. A pleased smile followed the trail his eyes paved for him, stopping at the sight that awaited him between the other's legs. To say Tatsuya's touch had had an effect on Takeshi was no understatement, judging from the way his dick begged for someone to give it their attention. And in time, Tatsuya would grant its wish.

"Were you aware, Takeshi, that there are many different ways to enjoy alcohol?" Instead of taking Takeshi's unattended member in his hand Tatsuya reached for the alcohol he had discarded earlier, turning the bottle to drain a portion of its remaining contents over his fingers. Small droplets fell to soak into the tatami where they stood, still more of it landing on the samurai's skin to leave small streams that Tatsuya did not hesitate to clean. His tongue traced over a small rivulet that had snaked down the side of the other's stomach, dropping to his knees to lick it up and suck gently at its origin. He could feel the heat of Takeshi's need on his skin, hair brushing over heated flesh as his lips followed the trail down towards his hip bone.

His mouth remained so occupied as his fingers slipped around behind the other once again, now wet with his drink. He had heard rumors, in his childhood, that a man could get drunk using this method as well. One of his father's acquaintances had sworn by it, to keep the smell of it from upsetting his wife. As Tatsuya's fingers searched out Takeshi's puckered hold once more, he absently wondered if maybe a wife might be more upset about this than simple drinking. The thought was just as quickly abandoned however as he found what he was looking for, pushing and rubbing against the tight ring of muscles.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rumpleteaser Inventory

Takeshi's muscles tensed hard as his arse was gripped and he bucked forward into Tatsuya. His half hard penis brushed up against Tatsuya's thigh and he exhaled slowly, breath coming out almost like a hiss. He would let Tatsuya take him, let him do whatever he wanted with him. The samurai would do his best to hold back and not beg for more. He would remain respectable throughout the transaction so that Tatsuya might look upon him with satisfaction when the evening was over. So long as he didn't have to drink he would be fine.

Takeshi pressed his lips together and said nothing in reply. He didn't particularly want to admit how "hands on" he got under the influence if liquour. He rarely drank because he was not the type but that only meant when he did drink he didn't handle it well. He was a veritable lightweight in that regard.

What started out as a soft cry became loud and lusty as Tatsuya bit down on his flesh. He bucked hard into his lord and his body arched in such a slutty manner. His own hands gripped tight into his lord's flesh and his breath came in a few short pants. The samurai tilted his head further to allow his lord access. Oh gods! How he loved to be bitten like that! His head was spinning and his senses felt as if they'd been raised to new heights. If Tatsuya kept treating him like this he wasn't going to be able to keep his cock down much longer. His legs spread a little wider, shoulder width apart, and he bucked again as the small thrill began to sink. He was aware of Tatsuya moving about him and looking him over but his thoughts were still on the bite, which stung deliciously.

'I did not know, my lord,' he said through panting breaths.

Could he? No! He isn't?! Takeshi thought as Tatsuya moved down his body. The samurai straightened himself up and bit hard on his lower lip to stop from moaning at the very thought of his lord sucking him off. His hips tilted slightly towards Lord Tatsuya until his half-hard cock was just short of the lord's ear before he straightened himself up again and pointed it forward. He wasn't expecting that, he wouldn't ask for that. Not at all! Surely it ought to be the other way 'round, with the lower man sucking off the higher man. Takeshi didn't know what to do if he was expected to service his lord in that way. He didn't think he was drunk enough for that yet... and hoped he wouldn't be.

'Ah! My-my lord!' he cried out as he felt fingers pressed against his rear. Surely Lord Tatsuya didn't want him to drink in the alcohol that way. Takeshi flushed dark but managed to keep himself relaxed as those slender fingers slipped inside him. He bit down hard on his lower lip though and his impressive thigh muscles tensed as he resisted the urge to rock back onto them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles