Under Siege (WolfDog x Rumpleteaser) (18+)

WolfDog12

'You are right, of course,' Ulrich said, though he had his misgivings. He didn't want the people involved but he did want them to know what type of person they were serving. The advisor sighed. 'It seems you've put some thought into this. What do you think we should do?'

Del Mornis sighed and ran his hand through his hair. He hadn't received any communication from the royal family yet. No doubt they had made their way to a safe nation by now but he didn't even know which one. The borders were barricaded and only certain people got through. Previous trade partners were being refused and sent away in place of trade from the countries allied with Seethin Terres. It had only been a few weeks since the invasion so many caravans and trade cogs were shocked at their treatment at the borders. There were now camps outside the kingdom as people decided what to do next.

'I'm just worried that we may not have time to sit around and do nothing. The longer Prince Morraine is in power, the more secure his hold will be,' del Mornis said calmly. He had thought deeply on this but it seemed their only hope would have to come from outside, in the form of a counter-invasion. Morraine's people were strong. Who knew how long they would hold the kingdom under siege for? What would happen to the land and the people in the meantime? The most peaceful course of action seemed to be to accept their fate but what would Prince Morraine do to the kingdom and the people once he had a grip on them? 'At the very least, we'll have to wait until we know where your family have sought refuge. Only then can we send or receive word.'

The advisor studied the prince's face as the younger man considered speaking. It was troubling that Prince Morraine had already left such an impact on him. When he heard what Emilio had seen, all he could do was exhale heavily. For a moment del Mornis remained silent as he tried to think of the right thing to say.

'The future is not set in stone. It is a river that may change its shape in times of drought or flood. In seeing it, you have been warned. We can stop this from happening to you,' he said, reaching out and grasping Emilio's small hand with his own gloved one. 'As for being handed back to the men, I will not let that happen. Our people would not allow it and I will make sure Morraine knows it. We must make sure he understands that you are worth more to him in one piece.'

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Rumpleteaser

"I don't like it any more than you do and I know we don't have any time but we also can't act rashly. We have to wait... It's all we have..... I know there are risks of waiting too long but if we act too quickly that could put all of our people in danger... Prince Moraine won't hold back... I know he won't," Emilio explained, shaking slightly at the thought of it. He'd threatened others before to get Emilio to do as he pleased, what's to say that he didn't attack the people or threaten them in some way? He wanted the people on his side which was why Emilio was still alive but still....

Emilio certainly struggled through talking about what had happened to him. How could he not?! Though to hear his adviser's words were actually pretty comforting. "I really hope so... Does that mean I have to really listen to him to avoid being hit or run away so he can't... fuck me?" Emilio said. It was hard for him to talk about having sex with the older prince... Though it was hardly consensual.... Sure he had now agreed to be Prince Moraine's Mistress... His freaking sex slave for the sake of his adviser's safety. At the same time, he didn't want to do it... He was scared of the prince and feared for his ass.

As Emilio started to cry and the other tried to reassure him that Emilio wouldn't be allowed to be taken by the men again. Though, it was Prince Moraine that decided what was to come. With one word Del Morris would be sent away for a while and Emilio would be locked back in the dungeon with the men for a while and then chained back in Moraine's bedroom, unable to see or talked to anyone. He was tricky and there was absolutely nothing anyone could do.

Emilio usually was careful not to touch anyone more than he needed and after what Moraine had done to him, he wanted to touch others even less. Still, he required something so he quickly grabbed up Morris's hands and held onto them, pulling them close. The other wore gloves so this was alright but Emilio wanted to be held gently... No visions... he just wanted his mother there. She knew exactly how to help him... Even his brother would work. But there was no one... None of his family were here for him.... The small male wanted break down and never come back but that wasn't an option.

Finally, Emilio realized that this kind of reaction wasn't allowed. What if he was found crying like this? He had to pull it together.... He had to be stronger than he ever had in his life for his people. Emilio couldn't be the delicate prince he had been... His brother wasn't here to be the strong one.

• 8 months later...

The councilor stood calmly as Prince Emilio reached out for him but inside his heart was clenched painfully tight. It was cruel to watch his protege suffer like this. Del Mornis was more of a father-figure to the young man than his own father, who was more interested in the heir to the kingdom. Whilst King Langheim loved both his sons, he gave more attention to the older brother, which was expected as he had to teach the first prince how ot be king. It was up to Del Mornis to teach Elilio how to be the spiritual heart of the kingdom.

After a few moments of standing stoically, Del Mornis came forward and wrapped an arm around the prince. While Emilio held the older man's gloved hand, Del Mornis pulled Emilio close enough to feel his warmth. There was no skin contact but Emilio would have a shoulder to cry on for as long as he needed it.

'This will be the most painful trial you will ever have to endure but you are not alone. I am here for you. Even if I am not in the room, I am standing by your side and fighting for you,' the councilor said softly. He wished he could smuggle the prince out of the kingdom, it seemed like the right thing to do. It was an internal struggle for him to have to choose between the people he stood for and the prince he fostered. If Prince Emilio left, Prince Morraine would be without the heart of the people in his grasp. They would be less compliant and he might turn to violence to subdue them. Ulrich sighed and held Emilio to his chest, stroking his purple hair with a gloved hand.

'Councilor Del Mornis?' came an elderly voice that was both soft and deep, like the rumbling thunder in the distance. The man wasn't wearing his apron but he'd forgotten to take off his chef's hat.

Del Mornis let go of Emilio and smiled in a tired sort of way at the head chef. He waved him over and inclined his head as he took the tray of food from the man. It was a simple chocolate pudding with freshly made icecream and some herbal tea that smelled positively delicious. There was also some of the softest bread ever made with freshly churned butter, clotted cream and blackberry jam.

'I wanted to see the prince personally and give my sympathies,' the man said. He looked to the prince as Del Mornis stood out of the way and let them speak. The man bowed low and didn't get up until he was permitted. 'My Prince. The kitchens are loyal to you. No doubt the rest of the palace staff are too. If you ever need a safe place to hide, come to the kitchens and we will protect you with our lives.'

As the adviser carefully took the dismayed prince into his arms, watching to avoid skin to skin contact, Emilio couldn't help but to break down a bit. He cried and wrapped his arms around Del Mornis, gripping at the back of his shirt. Never had Emilio been the strong one. Up until now, he'd been the first to cry, sometimes even in his brother's stead. Now, even knowing that he had to become the strong one, he still cried. He wept into the other's chest for a short while until a voice called out to the adviser from the door. It wasn't prince Moraine but the way the younger male stiffened at the call, it was clear for a second he feared it might be.

Thankfully, Emilio sniffed away his tears some more before sitting back and wiping his eyes and cheeks as the older man entered the room, still with his chef hat on. That brought a small smile to his lips and the smell that came in following the man was enough to get Emilio to forget his pain, even if in just that moment. His heart warmed to the words the other spoke and as he bowed, the young prince merely placed and hand in front of the man's face and lifted just a touch, never making contact but showing he needn't bow, all the while not interrupting what the Chef had to say.

"Thank you so much. It warms my heart to hear you say such things, thank you for that," he said with his normal gentle smile on his face, eyes now no longer shining but clouded by a sadness that waved over him. Emilio was still him, only holding the fear and sadness of what has happened to him over the past several weeks... Heck, it had just about been a month now since the invasion.

As the food was placed in front of him, Emilio did brighten up a little bit as he said, "My favorites! I'm so glad you remembered!!" He was rather excited by the small meal. He had a terrible sweet tooth and living off dry crackers or oatmeal for the past week was really sad. He was thankful for the meals, for sure, but nothing beat finally being able to have his favorite treats after about a month of what Emilio had been through.

Unsure where to start, he figured to start with the ice cream before it melted, then moved to the bread while it was still warm, ended with the pudding. Emilio barely held himself back from wolfing the food down, the mood lightening and the young prince became a child all over again with such an amazing treat. He was so happy and gobbled everything up, savoring the food and just about moaning with how amazing it was.

"Thank you so much!! This is amazing!!" Somehow, he really had forgotten his sadness and was able to return to his old self once more. The old Emilio was still in there, buried deep but alive and still willing to surface!

Del Mornis stood back but he remained ever-present. The chef was there too, beaming brightly at the sight of the favoured prince enjoying his morning meal. The man waited until Emilio had gobbled it all up before taking the tray and hurrying away to tell his kitchen team that the prince had loved his meal. What an honour!

'I dare say you made that man's day just by being yourself,' Del Mornis said in an amused tone. He looked at happy as the chef did, though his emotions were more restrained. He smiled with his arms settled across his chest and let out a contented sigh. He knew he had to let Prince Morraine know Emilio was awake but he wanted the younger prince to experience some happiness and relief for a while. 'The people treasure you, my prince. We truly are blessed to have one such as you.'

For the next half hour Del Mornis chatted idly about what was going on in the kingdom, just to keep Emilio's mind off things and let him feel like he was still involved in his kingdom. Del Mornis spoke about the various guilds and their demands on the new monarchy. He spoke of the new lockout laws at bars and clubs that forbid anyone being drunk or rowdy on premises. He spoke of the new curfew, in which anybody found out of doors after 10pm would be locked up. He spoke of strange, new trading partners to the east brings foods never before seen in the kingdom. He spoke of new breeds of silk worms being brought in and professional breeders that seemed almost faekin in nature. He spoke of the many commoners he met on his walks, asking after news of the royal family and Prince Emilio. He even spoke on a few personal affairs, saying the courtesan he visited had been handed over to him full-time to keep him occupied. Ulrich blushed when he mentioned that.

'All right, I suppose I'd better not keep our conqueror waiting any longer or he might just burst in here,' Del Mornis said with a sigh. He rested his gloved hand on Prince Emilio's purple hair and stroked him softly. As he left the door, he turned and smiled encouragingly at the prince. Whatever the prince may think and feel, he was not alone in his battles. Del Mornis would be with him every step of the way, if he could manage it. Del Mornis's loyalty to the prince and the people was unwavering.

A few days later, the conquering prince did in fact burst into the infirmary. He'd had enough of waiting and Del Mornis's instances that the little butterfly needed rest. Morraine wanted his spoils of war and he wanted to get both men under his thumb. He strode up to the bed Emilio was resting on, raised his gauntletted hand and struck the prince across the face with all his strength.

'Get up!' he shouted before striking the man again. He repeated the process several times, shouting and striking Emilio until he was on his feet. The nurses came rushing over but he didn't even acknowledge them. They would not stop him no matter what he did.

'You're soft, lazy and far too pampered to be of any use to anyone! You may think you're the heart of the nation but you're really nothing but a pretty face!' he snapped. 'You're no better than that courtesan your beloved councilor fucks every night. If that's all you're good for, I might as well take you to my bed and treat you with the same care!'

'Prince Morraine!' the head nurse gasped. She couldn't bare the thought of the poor dear being sexed up.

'What?! What?!' Morraine demanded, rounding on the nurse. He grabbed her by the wrist and yanked her to his chest. 'What has he ever done for you? He is nothing but a fragile butterfly that flits around looking pretty.'

'He is still in-in training,' he said indignantly. 'It is his task to take over as our spiritual leader one day. He is Councillor Del Mornis's successor.'

'I know that!' Morraine snapped, shaking her wrist violently. He then shoved the nurse back. He wasn't actually going to hurt her. So long as the subjects obeyed him, it would be wise not to harm them. Morraine took a slow, deliberate breath then turned back to Emilio. 'All of you get out of my sight. NOW!'

It was nice to see that Emilio was still liked for being him and hoped to never change where people would dislike him. He feared that one day, he might be broken to a point that others began to hate him and that thought alone made Emilio scared and sad for his future. Everyone was by his side and he wanted to do right by them. No matter what it took.

He listened to everything the adviser had to say and it was really terrifying to hear what kind of state the kingdom was now in. Prince Moraine ruled with an iron fist for sure and Emilio grew concerned of the damage he would do. It hadn't been a long time and if he kept at the pace he was going, they ran the risk of going past the point of no return. Some of the damage he would do may never be undone and would leave a scar on the kingdom. There had to be a way to get him to calm down without realizing he was.

It was kind of odd hearing Del Morris was with the Courtesan but he tried to brush it off. At least the adviser seemed happy about this development.

A few days past and Emilio was making great strides in his rehabilitation. Sure, he still had a ways to go but he found himself able to cross the room all by himself without the aid of someone holding him up. Even though that was the extent, it felt like such a feat to do that much.

Emilio was back to resting again, just on the bed, talking to one of the nearby nurses when Prince Moraine stormed into the room, scattering the staff and nailing a heavy strike over the smaller prince's cheek. He let out a tiny yelp and tried to compose himself again before being another strike, followed by another, all the while the reigning prince demanded Emilio be on his feet. It was hard to get up with every motion being met with a strike a full force, Emilio's face already swelling from the impacts. He'd finally made it to his feet when a nurse ran over and interjected. She stopped him and Emilio's face filled with fear of what might happen to her.

As much as he wanted to jump in and shield the nurse from Prince Moraine's assault, he knew not to step out of line, and simply bit his lip looking for her to step back. Thankfully, Moraine had no intention of harming her as he shoved her aside and shouted for the room to be cleared. As he demanded, the room cleared within seconds leaving just the two princes facing one another.

"I'm truly sorry for my slow recovery. I know it is inconvenient and I apologize." This was all he could muster. Emilio's legs were starting to shake and threatened to give out from under him. He was standing but not for much longer. As much as he wanted to explain himself, it was safer to apologize and not risk angering Prince Moraine any farther.

'It is unacceptable!' the prince demanded. 'You've wasted too much time lazing around. If one of my men were fucked silly, I wouldn't have given them as much time as I've allowed you. People are starting to ask questions.'

Morraine took a deep, steadying breath as if he were trying to hold himself back then reached out and grabbed the other prince's fragile wrist. He turned and dragged the young man out, not caring whether he walked or stumbled. If Emilio fell, Morraine would scoop him up bridal style and carry him. Emilio was still wearing his hospital garbs so the first place they had to go was the prince's old room so he could change. Once they got there, Prince Morraine tossed Emilio forward and closed the door behind them.

'Strip,' he ordered, folding his arms. He was very well going to watch the man get naked so he could inspect the body.

Morraine waited until Emilio was naked before making his move. He came up, took off his gauntlets and tossed them on the bed. He moved behind Emilio and leaned over to smell his hair before placing his hands on the man's hips. His hands were rough and battle scarred, though delicate in frame. He'd fought in the area and on the battlefield from a young age, his slender body honed into a weapon of war. His coarse hands told the story of his malicious upbringing.

'I was told you were a virgin before my men fucked you. Is that so?' he asked a twitch of amusement crossing his face. 'I wouldn't be surprised if you'd already lost your virginity to your councilor. I bet he made you squirm beneath him. I bet you sucked his lanky dick.'

Morraine spun Emilio around and grabbed the younger man by the cock. He looked the younger prince in the eyes as he started to stroke gently, paying particular attention to the neck and crown of the organ. He kept going until it either twitched in his hand or started to fill out, before he ran his hand up the man's midriff and chest. He watched Emilio's expression as he flicked experimentally at the nipple.

'It's too bad you're not a woman. I could have gotten you pregnant and sealed my ascendancy,' he said thoughtfully. 'I suppose you'll do as a concubine. You certainly look feminine enough. I'll have to have you circumcised though - today if possible. I won't go bedding a heathen with an uncut dick.'

Emilio was once again frightened of the older prince as his sharp tone cut through the smaller male. He stood there, his head down, legs barely able to hold him. He was so sore now from just standing this short while but was determined to remain standing while in Moraine's presence. The other did have a point that it was taking a long time but Emilio wasn't just fucked a couple times... It had been two weeks of men after men, tearing him open and having their fun, leaving the small prince a thin husk nearing death. If left any longer, he wouldn't be here now. Though, there was no way Emilio would say anything like that to Moraine... not unless he had a death wish.

Just as Emilio's knees wobbled to give, his wrist was grabbed and he found himself stumbling, trying to keep up as he was dragged behind the older prince. A ways from the infirmary, Emilio's legs could no longer keep up and he tripped, only to find prince Moraine stopping, turning, swooping Emilio's feet up and carrying him bridal style up to his old room. It was nerve racking being carried around like this but the small prince was so light, he was easily carried up the stairs and to his old room before being dropped and pushed forward, the door shutting behind him.

With one command, Emilio bit his lip before turning around and gathering some clothes from his drawers before turning to face the bed and hesitating for a moment before finally pulling at the strings, releasing his gown and letting it slide from his still thin form, and he reached for the other clothes only to find hands reaching around his hips, grabbing on. Emilio froze, waiting for Moraine to finish. Of course, it wasn't easy with the reigning prince slipping his gauntlets off and grabbing Emilio's bare skin with his own. Immediately, a new vision set in and it start off not too bad... He was still looking through Moraine's eyes, and he was riding a horse.

It wasn't until the prince looked back that Emilio stiffened and stared. There, running behind the horse, barely keeping up, being pulled by his wrists was Del Morris. Emilio wanted to cry at seeing the adviser being pulled around, Moraine's laugh coming through. The worst part was, Del Morris was naked. He was being pulled around the town, completely naked. Emilio bit his lip as he watched the scene play out some, feeling as those rough and callous hands felt him up and down.

Somehow, Emilio was able to hear Moraine through the vision... This was probably the first time as he heard anyone around him while having a vision. "He.... never...... touched me," Emilio said. It was hard to try and talk through what he could see and hear through the visions. Everything was mixed up but had to continue to hide what he was seeing. It was so hard not to whirl around on Moraine and lose his shit on him for what he said. Nothing was more painful than to have Del Morris bad mouthed like that, and worse was Moraine treating them both like nothing more than whores.

Emilio was turned around, the back of his legs pressing against the side of the bed, allowing him a little extra strength to keep from collapsing. Moraine's hand grabbed at Emilio's cock and while he was still seeing visions of Del Morris in a number of embarrassing moments, the shame the reigning prince threatened... and seemed to promise would come to pass, also couldn't stop from remembering and seeing the countless men grabbing at him and fucking him. Emilio was shaking worse than a leaf, tears slipping from his glazed over eyes. His eyes weren't focused and seemed out of it as Moraine looked into his eyes.

The purple-haired male jumped and reacted to the touch, his cock quivering. It took a while for it to begin to swell but eventually twitched and filled before Emilio let out a tiny yelp as his nipple was flickered and he was told he'd be cut before Moraine wished to bed him. "Please don't," he whispered, quivering and reached up to get the other away from him but instead paused and lowered his hands again. If he wanted this vision not to come to pass, he would have to behave and not defy the other in any way.