Age || 26

Gender || Male

Occupation || Writer

Position || Uke

Height & Weight || 5'10" - 172 lbs.

Hair & Eyes || Dirty Blonde - Brown

Other Features || Two Lip Piercings & One Ear Piercing

Personality || Easy-Going - Loyal - Rational - Procrastinating

The older blonde yawned lightly as he exited his bedroom and entered the bathroom, he started getting ready for the morning - actually the afternoon since he stayed up late last night and slept through the morning. He washed his face and brushed his teeth, not bothering to take a shower for the moment. It had been about a week since his old family friend came to stay with him after his parents passing, which he didn't talk much about, and Saburo was happy he was able to see the other again after such a long time, as a writer he mostly stayed inside to focus on the deadlines. So it had been a few years since Saburo actually seen or spoke with Ryouji. When he was in college he had met with Ryouji and his family along with his own parents a few times but that was it, most of his memories of the other were when Saburo was in high school. In high school Saburo would babysit the other while his parents went out, he was always such a serious kid and it seems to stand true to this day.

Saburo went into the kitchen to make some coffee, while he was doing so he tried to think of what to do with Ryouji for the day. Ryouji insisted the day he came over to do something in return for housing him, so Saburo was mostly using him for chores and then occasionally using him to check over his work for any errors. It seemed to Saburo that the man felt a bit of shame for having to house with him, probably he felt like he was too old to be living under someone else's roof but Saburo was excited for the company and a bit relieved to have Ryouji assist him with his work.

"Ryou, you up yet?" He called down from the hallway as he made his way towards the other man's room, the room used to be used as Saburo's work station and where he occasionally fell asleep. After moving out the desk, couch, and his papers he moved a bed in plus some other things so that it would be fitting for Ryouji to sleep in. The older man leaned against the door frame waiting for an answer of some sort, he assumed Ryouji would be up by now since the last few days he seemed to get up earlier than himself but maybe he had also stayed up last night. Not waiting long Saburo opened Ryouji's door slightly, he didn't seem to mind barging into another man's bedroom like he should have. "Hey Ryou, you hungry? If you're still asleep I'll go get donuts without you." He taunted lightly as he stepped into the younger man's dark bedroom, it wasn't really a healthy breakfast but there was a bakery shop a walking distance from Saburo's place and he didn't have the energy to make himself an omelette or sausages.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rainbowman

• TiCk

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn8ReZahKSjx1diku3RZS0Am3xeILbWqQp1kcrTJ-WNjikLY6C

Name: Ryouji

Position: Seme

Height & Weight: 6'1" - 188 lbs.

Red & Eyes: Red - Brown

Personality: You'll never know unless you ask.

i n t r o

Ryouji, a twenty four year old red haired male, just lost his parents due to suicide. He went home from a nightshift part time job because someone called him to run back home. There are many people in his house which is very unusual. When he came in he sees his parents on the floor with a knife and blood everywhere. He saw a letter on top of the table beside his parents body and he read it. The letter pertains to how sorry his parents was for not providing much for him as a child because they lived poorly, how they could have done better for him as his parents, how they pity their lives, how their sanity faded as life gets worse everyday. Then a goodbye, a goodluck and 'We love you' in the end. Ryouji was horrified and was angry. Suicide is never a reason to get better in life. Ryouji may seem to have a serious face but he is optimistic deep inside, always looking at the brighter side of life. However, this one doesn't count. There is no bright side in this. There isn't a tiny light in this dark room of seeing your parents dead of suicide.

It took him two weeks after his parents' wake to actually go to the Tatsuo household, he had no choice. Since he's living in a house they don't own and is under the government supervision, after his parents' deaths they have to put it down and Ryouji has to be somewhere else. All his money went to his parents' wake and he's got nothing to start over. He was thinking of staying in the restaurant he works for just a few days until his payday but his manager won't allow it, leaving him with no choice but to go to the Tatsuo household. When he went there he was welcomed by Tatsuo Saburo, who used to take care of him in his younger days. It was a bit awkward because Ryouji's parents are the ones who talks to them most of the time, not him. So this is his first time to actually interact with them in his own pace. He explained that he needs a place to stay and will pay for the rent when he have money, but Saburo is nice rejecting the offer. Ryouji then told him if there's anything that he could do to help Saburo's work to repay for making him stay then that would be the best. So then they agreed. Ryouji helps with the chores and proofreading Saburo's writing. And all is well.

"Ryou, you up yet?"

It's been a week of Ryouji staying in Saburo's house. Ryouji wakes up early three in the morning, always. It's his body clock, he may put his all nighter's tie and still wake up the same time every morning. He makes his coffee and washed it right after in the sink. Then he'll clean up everything else then waters the plants at the front yard. As soon as he finished he heard Saburo's voice calling, it's a little faded as it seems to be near his room. He went in still holding the the watering pot and sees noone outside his room.

'Ah, I guess I'm halucinating.' he thought. But even before he turned around he saw his door open. He went in and it is kind of dark so he turned on the light, seeing Saburo sneaking in his room he said "You should wait for me to open it before you come in. I'm not even inside, Saburo." Although Ryouji is respectful, he usually calls Saburo his casual name. Saburo is a bit lazy and nosy, and Ryouji hates being bothered, he would scold Saburo when he's slacking off his work and not reaching his deadline.

"What are you doing in my room?" Waiting for the other's response while covering the door to no escape.

"What are you doing in my room?"

The blonde took a moment to let his eyes adjust to the sudden light that filled the room before he looked over at the younger man standing in the doorway. "I wanted to come check in on you. Ah, but I also wanted to see if you wanted anything from the bakery down the street. I was gonna head there after getting dressed." Saburo had some more work to do later so he planned to be held up in his room for the most part of the day and wanted a few things to snack on while he worked so he wouldn't forget to eat properly. Actually eating sweets wasn't exactly eating properly but it kept him awake along with the coffee.

"Sorry, I didn't think you'd mind me in your room that much. But to be honest I was a little curious about what you do in here." The blonde took a look around the room, there wasn't much difference from when he made up the room. Saburo's only concern was that Ryouji had nothing to do besides chores and proofreading, the younger man does need something more relaxing and fun to do. Though imagining the red head having fun was a bizarre image since he seemed like such a serious kid even when he needed to be babysat.

"Ryou if you want anything to pass the time you can tell me. I don't want you to be stuck bored in your room all day." Especially after the tragedy of his parents suicide and Saburo couldn't exactly be next to him all day to keep him company, he spent most of his time being a hermit in his room. "Ah but don't think of it as you owing me more or anything like that because I know how you think. Think of it as birthday presents for all the birthdays I missed. I bet you missed me, huh?" The blonde reached his hand forward to let it rest on the younger man's head, grinning lightly at the other before retracting his hand. "So tell me what you want? And don't say something like ' I don't need anything' or I'll consider hitting you. I want to do something for you, so it's more for me than it is for you."

Ryouji rested his back on the side of the door as he stared at Saburo giving his excuses of why his sempai is in his room. Ryouji gave him a bit of a blank face as if he doesn't want to believe anything that Saburo says. He smirked "You don't have the time to cook in your kitchen but you have all in walking to the bakery?" He sure knows that Saburo loves sweets over healthy, as much as Ryouji loves veggies more than donuts. He remembered they still have cabbages, carrots and tomatoes that he can make into salad. Saburo usually rejects his salads although there is one time he did eat his veggie meal, not because it's healthy, but because of the sweetened beef tenderloin cut into small pieces to join the salad. It was hell tasty.

"Sorry, I didn't think you'd mind me in your room that much. But to be honest I was a little curious about what you do in here."

Saburo may come curious a lot of what Ryouji does in his room. Sadly, there aren't anything to be seen there. Only those that was left when he transferred to this room were the only things you can see aside from his clothes and shoes. Ryouji will always be busy outside the house at night, because of his part time job at the bar, but the mornings will always be about him and Saburo. All he does is sleep, chores, rest, clean, eat, clean, bath, chores, help Saburo and then when night comes, it's the job. Nonetheless it's his time to relax after his nightshift. Although he may have a bit of insomnia in the morning. He tires himself with Saburo's noise.

Still hesitating to answer any of the questions asked by Saburo, when the older male places his hand on Ryouji's head, he felt glitched. Like he felt very much annoyed with the feeling of someone giving him comfort. Ryouji then lifted his hand to cover what's left untouched on his head removing the other's hand away. Ryouji never had siblings nor anyone he can consider a family. His parents were always away and he would be left stranded with this guy, Saburo. It's not that he hates Saburo, more like he doesn't like the feeling. That's also one reason why he's always serious. He wanted himself to take care of people, not people taking care of him.

His serious head had stumbled the teasing eyes of Saburo, Missing you? Seriously. Such an old trick for oldies. "Don't get me wrong, Saburo. I know you want to help me for being so unsocially inclined kind of person. However, asking what I really like.." He stopped for a moment "..is something you cannot provide." Ryouji then turned around slid a look at Saburo saying "Don't forget to close the door when you leave the room, please."

"I usually order a delivery from home but I thought a morning walk with you would be nice. But we can go another time..." The blonde noted as the other man began to judge him lightly, of course he wouldn't waste unnecessary energy on cooking but a walk with Ryouji did sound nice enough. Saburo was the kind of guy who couldn't be bothered to cook for himself or others sometimes, it wasn't that he was too selfish but only because the time he spent gathering ingredients and cooking would mean less time to work towards the next deadline,he procrastinated enough throughout his day so adding homemade meals to his load was asking too much.

Now Ryouji, to Saburo, seemed more like a responsible adult who knew the importance of taking care of one's body and did so even if it meant having a busy schedule which was one of the things he admired about the redhead. Though he wasn't such a fan of Ryouji not letting others take care of him once in a while, he understood that some people couldn't stand having to rely on others but Saburo only wanted to treat him kindly and give him things that he wanted - He was the older of the two so technically it was his job.

"what I really like....is something you cannot provide."

Why the hell not? - He thought to himself as he watched the redhead turn to leave the room, he stood for a moment a bit disappointed that Ryouji would not allow him to spoil him, maybe it was that he was still so reluctant to open up, or maybe he honestly could not give the younger man what he wanted. Saburo nodded at the other man before shutting the bedroom door as he asked and moving out into the living area, pulling Ryouji over to him for a brief moment.

"Have you slept any since you got home?" Reaching out his hand he brushed the others hair to the side to better examine Ryouji's face, he tried to see if the redhead had any signs of drowsiness. "If you're hungry I can heat you up some Indian food I ordered not too long ago, I'm not all that hungry so I'm just gonna go get some work done. You should eat something before you go to bed." The blonde had spent a good portion of the night working so he ordered from a restaurant that served well into the night, he offered the food knowing that Ryouji still might have not gotten little to any sleep and preferred that the man be fully refreshed before lurking about in the kitchen with sharp knives & hot stoves. "Ah, we have some leftover pasta too if you'd like that instead." He announced after looking through the fridge, he turned to look at the redhead and awaited his response.

• 1 month later...

Ryouji knew for the fact that Saburo wants to bond sometimes. Specially that he was Ryouji's babysitter since younger days. Ryouji seemed to be shying for a bit or say, he doesn't really know how to express himself so he ends up being snobbish and quiet. But that doesn't necessarily mean that he really hates it, he just isn't a fan of childishness. Right now all he could think of is live. Live the life his parents never chose to fight for, what his parents are afraid to fight for: living. Ryouji was supposed to turn his back towards Saburo, as if he felt a little guilty for not agreeing to the other's rest but then he didn't.

Ryouji thought for a moment that if he would turn back and face his sempai, may he be spoiling the other's treatment of walk. Another thought of if he didn't, then the other might be sad. Ha, a lot of thoughts. Ryouji over thinks most of the time, as much as he works his ass out his brains won't stop a second thinking about the 'what if'. Such an oldie, yes. But it is most effective for him with his daily chores and night job.

With this kind of thinking he never had any relationships in the past. Only once, and that made hin learn that anybody who wants to be his lover only wants to own him. The word itself makes him cringe. Although many admired his posture and strength, he rejects everyone who wants to own him. And he always say "Nobody owns me.". Kind of selfish.

As the other brushed Ryouji's hair and touched his cheeks he didn't move. 'You're more of a mother than my own.' He thought. He didn't stop Saburo though from doing such, at least he thought there isn't any reason to. All he did was stare at the other's eyes while he talked.

"I'm not all that hungry so I'm just gonna go get some work done."

Offering Ryouji stored food in the fridge, he only kept his stare to his sempai. Thinking of what he should do by this moment or is it alright to not just react at all. Afterall, this isn't his house as much as he isn't even a guest, for him that is. After a few Ryouji decided to do the walking, maybe it's time to loosen up a bit. He tapped the older male's back and grabbed his wrist lightly pulling it more to himself but not too much.

"Don't offer me food if you're not gonna eat with me. Let's go get you your donuts." Pulling him more towards the outside.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
im sorry for the delay, please forgive me. (-/\-)