Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    AkiraToshiro Inventory
    Izumi Sena Hyakuya Yuuichirou Original Character Hiroshi Kido

Re: What Should I Do? (FurAd and AkiraToshiro)

Akira felt relief when Setsuya stepped in front of him. He was great for his brother at the moment. Glancing around the older male, he looked to see the young woman's expression.

"Y-Yes. He's spoke of you but never showed a picture of you. So I must say you are a handsome man." Asumi said with a pink tint on her cheeks and charming smile. "Aki?! Why didn't you introduce us sooner?" She asked as she looked around Setsuya at the younger male.

'Maybe it's because you're crazy!' He thought as he stayed close to hia brother and huffed before he spoke up. "I didn't think you would want to meet him. After all he wasnt around a lot when we were dating anyways." He replied with a shrug.

Asumi, blushing and smiling, is very beautiful.

Setsuya absolutely hates her.

His fixed cordiality almost crumbles like dust when Akira said that he actually dated her, that the secret trip they went on in the past might not be a mere one sided relationship forced onto his brother. What else has happened between them? Has Akira kissed this girl? Did they sleep together? Has he planned their marriage?

Jealousy is an ugly business. Setsuya doesn’t want to linger here any longer. If he does, he’ll probably break the secret of his love for Akira out to the open. He’s not sure his brother is ready for that, yet.

Asumi is still determined to talk to Akira despite his presence blocking them from each other, so Setsuya will have to separate them even further. He curls his arm around Akira’s shoulder and tugs him—gently!—towards the Ferris wheel. The last passengers are trickling out of the halted ride, leaving it empty for their queue. A great excuse to get them away from this female eyesore.

“Excuse me, our rides here,” he says curtly to Asumi, before continuing in a softer tone at Akira, “Come on.”

Then, a thought as daunting as the apocalypse dawns on him. What if she wants to come with them?

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    AkiraToshiro Inventory

Akira heard the soft tone in his brother's voice and nodded. "Okay. I'm coming." He said before looking back at Asumi. "It was nice seeing you again Asumi but I've moved on and so should you." He replied with an innocent smile.

Following beside Setsuya, he glanced up at his brother with a soft smile. "Don't worry. I would never go back to her. I love you too much to hurt you in the way. Plus why would I give up such a handsome for a woman who only likes for my looks and not for who I really am." He said sincerely as he took his seat on the ride.

Setsuya’s so captivated by Akira’s admission that he almost forget to take his own seat in the Ferris Wheel. He closes the door and wonder for a second if he should take the seat across from his brother, so there is more room for them to move inside the small chamber. But the urge to be near Akira, to hold him, is too strong to ignore.

He slips onto the same bench as his brother’s and curls his hand around Akira’s shoulder, drawing the younger man close to him in a half-hug. He is unspeakable glad that it’s just the two of them in here, without any Asumi to mar the experience.

“I love you, too, Akira,” Setsuya whispers low, “So much.”

They were one of the last passengers to board the ride. Soon, the Ferris Wheel’s engines hum and they are climbing into the sky.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    AkiraToshiro Inventory

The three words...
    That's all that took to make him blush like a school girl after confessing her love. "Do you really mean that Setsuya? You're never taking those words back, are you?' He asked. There was so much innocence and purity in this young man, that it shouldn't even be humanly possible.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles