Stranger In Japan

Rebel Heart

Well welcome back to my new thread for my rewritten chapters Stranger In Japan. I really hope you will be able to read it more easier now. I'm still working on my grammer and way of writing the story so please feel free to leave feedback.

I have completely rewritten chapter one now and also added a prologue.

Every chapter is written with a song in mind, so to feel the emotion of that chapter, put on the song if you want too.

Well Enjoy :)

The prologue doesn't have a song with lyics, it's just a soundtrack, it's from batman begins.

Prologue: Corynorhinus

This story begins somewhere on an Island in the Kingdom of Holland. On this island stands a big Chestnut tree also known as the Chest of Promises, It is a glorious sight to behold among everything else, just like a painting it truly is magnificent. This tree is not just an ordinary tree, it is the oldest Chestnut tree in the world, and legend says it is more than a thousand’s years old. This tree has watched over many things, many souls, many hopes and many tragedies. And this story is no exception, were love and hate is just two sides of the same coin, so tragedy and fortune, it’s a thing line. And even with all the knowledge in the world, no one can foresee what the future hold. Especially of those who are cursed with being identical.

A summer breeze was playing with the branches of the big Chestnut tree; this tree was a glorious sight, like a masterpiece in a magnificent painting. As the breeze blew ono of its leaves off the branches, it lifted upon the wind and got carried over the fields which were filled with tulips, red tulips orange tulips, white tulips, blue tulips and even pink tulips, just as far as the eye can see only tulips and between these tulips was a road which was leading to a big mansion. And on this road 2 children were running like their life depended on it. They looked identical, but still one was really faster than the other. And they kept running and running like they didn’t had a care for the world. They wind blew thought there bleach blond hair, their eyes were focused on each other and they didn’t noticed their surroundings. Like they were floating, skinny and light, as if they were eloping from every worry in the world.

“hey slacker” Airia shouted it with a sneering undertone, “who are you calling a slacker” Eirie shouted “you of course silly”. Eirie let himself fall onto the ground “this is stupid, I’m not build to run” Airia stopped and walked back to Eirie and reached out to him “come on don’t be a cry-baby”, “I’m not” Eirie whimpered and grabbed his brothers hand sd he pulled him up “there you go”. We’re almost there Airia said, the tree of promises, if you make a vow here you will have to keep it until you die “I don’t believe in such crap” Eirie shudder as he was out of breath “where do you keep finding these nonsense stories”. Airia slapped Eirie on the back that led to a big “Youchhhh” Hahahahahaha “dad tells em Airia said.

Eirie looked Airia over “Something is odd I can feel you are acting different these days brother” Airia looked surprised by hearing this “what do you mean with different”. “I get the feeling that you are keeping a secret from me” Eirie looked concerned now “you can tell me Airia we are brothers right, your pain is my pain” he said while laying his hand on Airia chest, on the place where his heart was. The wind was getting stronger now and more leafs where falling down, and more birds where chirping now too. This uneasy atmosphere was growing and Airia quickly smiled “no there isn’t anything Eirie” he laughed now “you are just a worrywart” he then said but if you are worried let’s make a promise. “A promise?” Eirie looked confused “but why?” Eirie looked at him as he took Eirie’s hand out and showed him his hand and told him to do the same. “just a pinkie promise” and Airia and Eirie crossed there pinkie’s “let’s promise that we will never leave each other sides, that we always will care for each other where ever we are, whenever we are” Airia looked Eirie in the eyes and said “I promise” and so did Eirie but he hesitated a little but still did the same “I promise”. As they were done they heard a voice “what are you two doing over there” It was dad. “Just playing”Aria said, “well play time is over Airia you are to come with me now” Airia looked cold but stood up and went to dad, while walking past Eirie he whispered “remember our promise” Eirie looked at his brother who was now quietly walking over to dad and whispered back “I will never forget our promise”.

I will never forget

I will never forget

Forget

Forget

Well here is chapter 1 rewritten, I hope you like the improvements I made, onion12 the song is from Garbage.

Chapter 1: The world is not enough

Never forget our promise, your promise, our promise. “I will never forget brother I will never forget” and Eirie looked him in the eye “I will never forget”. Eirie felt a slight breeze and when he looked at Airia he saw that the wind was playing with his hair. Our hands were tangled and we looked each other deep in the eyes, “never forget our promise” Airia said while pinching my hands hard. He knew and I knew no words were needed. The wind was getting stronger and our hands got untangled and my brother started to fade away like my shadow was disappearing on me. No Airie no “why are you leaving me” in the wind of change I could hear his voice whistling “never forget our promise”. I’m trying to run and catch up to him but it is no use. Tears where dropping on my cheeks and flew away on the breeze deep into the void “I will never break our promise brother, never” And then the breeze turned into a tornado which sucked me in. In the distant I could clearly hear a voice shouting, and as Eirie got sucked into the eye of the Tornado the voice got louder until he could make out the words “hey Eirie wake up, wake up man”.

Suddenly Eirie was wide awake and still with the picture of his brother still in his hands, he looked up and saw a big guy standing next to him, it was Akira. A guy from the baseball team who kept trying to get close to Eirie for whatever reason it could be. He has blue eyes and dark brown hair, short cropped. He is the cool type of guy, but very sensitive for his surroundings which makes him a bit more special than the other blockheads from the baseball team, but still annoying too. “Why are you constant slacking off in class” Akira looked down on me with his typical lecturing face “with this attitude you will never make it even if you are a genius” He sighed and looked at the picture “what’s so imported to keep a picture of yourself in your hands” He almost smirked which made Eirie more annoyed then he already was. In the picture was a tall bleach blond guy, white skin lime green eyes. But it wasn’t Eirie, it was his brother. “It’s my older brother Airie you dope” Eirie told him.

while standing up looking Akira straight into the eyes “Airie and I are twins” he is 2 minutes older than me. Akira quickly looked away avoiding eye contact. Knowing he said something stupid, that’s when Eirie looked up at him with a judgemental look “He lives in Holland with my mom”. Akira looked at him as if he didn’t knew what to say but then he suddenly found his words “Wow that is far away don’t you miss him?” A big sigh flew from Eirie’s lips “I don’t want to talk about it, thank you”. He stood up and turned away from Akira “I hope this satisfied your curiosity” He quickly glared at Akira when he heard Akira say “S Sorry” Eirie stood still in front of the door “Yeah right, you better be sorry” and he left leaving Akira behind blushing and ashamed.

Eirie still wasn’t used to this lifestyle, all the honorifics and names they were using. It was all so confusing at first, he learned the language pretty fast but he was smart enough to act stupid. All the girls where constant pestering him, like he was some kind of idol. he missed his old life, his old friends and especially his brother. One day a girl came to him and confessed here love to him without even knowing him. This made him so angry, he knew they were only after his looks and brains not about the person behind all this. He just acted dumb and he said that he didn’t understand anything of it. She cried big time but it was better to reject here immediately then to give here false hope. Although it was in a really harsh way, sometimes it better to be disliked upfront then to be hated afterwards. This university was one of the best private university’s Tokyo had to offer. And being one of the top students really made life hell. But Eirie adapted to it pretty fast, he made sure to keep everyone at distant as he didn’t wanted to get involved with anyone, so when he would leave there would be no string attached to keep him here.

At first he just did everything that they asked of him, but he soon came to learn that everything you do will be recorded, and with his grades he soon came to be the no 1 of Tokyo. It had given him headaches, all those people with their stupid questions. So he slowed it down and on purpose he would let his grades gracefully fall down. Soon they all forgot about him. Strange isn’t it, just like trash being thrown away, everyone just stopped bothering him, it was heaven. Life was really different then the life he had back at home. The atmosphere the tension the lifestyle the rules it was just one big confusion. He came here with his father after he divorced his mother, his brother stayed behind. where he had the brains his brother didn’t. His brother was more of a hard worker learning the fasted by working his way up, but besides that he wasn’t smart at all. Eirie envied him as he thought ignorance was bliss.

The summers in Tokyo where really hot, Eirie was walking in the park looking for a bench it was early noon and there was not much he had to do. He never did his homework because of his memory he only needed to read a book once and all its secrets and information was stored in him, like he was some sort of walking library. Eirie was lost in thought when he heard some noises, he noticed he entered the park and saw some kids there who were playing soccer. Eirie started to watch them from the bench he just found. There was still a slight breeze which felt good on his face, he enjoyed every minute of it. While he sat there watching his surroundings he was also thinking what to do this evening. He could go straight home but then he remembered that there was a James bond film running at the cinema “Tokyo Urban” which was known for playing old films on Tuesdays and Thursdays. He loved those old films, especially James bond he was his hero. He was the type on man who could fix anything. He slowly started to get drowsy again feeling the breeze getting lesser and the sun getting hotter, the weather was really affecting his body, as a white guy and on top of that blond too. He lies down and fell asleep.

Eirie looked around him as he was standing in some sort of valley. He looked around and around when he suddenly heard his brothers voice “Hey Eirie do you think we will ever be together again” Eirie looked at Airia as if he said something really unnecessary “of course we wil”l he said while looking at his brother. Eirie caressed his brother and they both sat down onto the field “After I finished my studies in Japan I will come back to you so you can live with me”. Airie looked at me worried “but what if you meet someone you like?” I saw that Airie was really worried “don’t worry I will all give them the cold shoulder and tell them to fuck off”. This made Airia giggle but it sounded hollow “you sure”he said. “ I’m doing this for you bro” Eirie grabbed Airia’s hand and squeezed it tight “I promise that and it will be our promise”. Airia eyes where cold and pale which worried me allot “You keep an eye out for mom for me will you” Eirie said and quickly added “ while I will study hard so that we can have a future with no worries or sorrow”. A tear fell downs his check, “I love you Eirie” he said “promise me you will comeback safe”. Eirie looked Airia over and then he said” I promise! “ Then he started to fade again as he did before in the other dream and I felt a sharp pain in my chest as if my heart was being ripped out of me and the last thing I heard was “LIAR”

Eirie woken up again in a shock, his hands were shacking and his face was full of cold sweat. “Hey boy are you alright” a voice shouted from behind and as Eirie stood up he saw it was an officer. “Yes I think so, just a bad dream” Eirie replied “you know you can’t sleep here after 6 PM” The Officer said. He looked at me with this concerning face. “Wow is it already that late” Eirie replied, he didn’t want to make a big deal out of it. “I’m really sorry” Eirie said, the Officer wasn’t convinced about the well-being of Eirie as he looked pale as a white sheet. But he decided anyway to let him go with just a warning. “Don’t make me see you here sleeping again after 6 got it?” The officer looked Eirie over once more “Yeah sure” Eirie replied with a tension in his voice. He started to pack his stuff and then went on running towards the cinema, the film was about to begin. He went through the park into the shopping centre, a short-cut he came to know after he was late twice at the university. The cinema was just ahead, but still at the end of the road, which was still a pretty long road. He kept running and running. Eirie noticed something or rather someone but couldn’t really make out who it was.

He walked towards the entrance, out of breath as he tried to speak “please one ticked for James bond”. The cashier looked at him “you okay kid?” Eirie now looked annoyed “yes I’m ok, please one ticket”. The cashier took his money and handed over the ticket “just wanted to know that you were okay kid no need to be so angry” Eirie ignored here and walked towards the room, he heard the intro of the film already and knew it was about to start. This song reminded him of things happened in the past, but he kept on walking.

I know how to hurt

I know how to heal

I know what to show

And what to conceal

I know when to talk

And I know when to touch

No-one ever die from wanting to much

he looked at the number of the seat it was quite dark and after some searching and disturbing other people he found his seat, he was wondering if everything at home was ok. He kept thinking about these disturbing dreams, and again he felt some shivers up his spine. Eirie felt so lonely from time to time and he really wished that he would not be here in this strange country ‘I really miss him’ Eirie thought. He looked at the screen and sighed, his brother also would have loved to see this film. Eirie remember they were sitting in front of the tv with big bag of chips and some Sprite, glued to what was happening on the screen. Often they would repeat some scene’s in their bedroom replaying what they just have seen. It was always an adventure on its own, he really did miss that.

The world is not enough

But it is such a perfect place to start...my love

And if you're strong enough

Together we can take the world apart...my love

Then Eirie remember his dad, and what had happened with his brother, which had led to the divorce and everything after that. It still scared him, the look in his father eyes, pure hatred. No emotions just cold expression of pure hate. And his brother who was pale white and filled with fear, his eyes looked like they have seen death or maybe even worse. if he only knew earlier, he still hated himself for that ‘If I only knew’. He was the worst little brother Airia could ask for and of top on that they were twins ‘I should have felt how he felt’ Eirie thought while filling his head with more torturing thoughts. He just couldn’t accept it, and he really blamed himself for what had happened.

People like us

Know how to survive

There's no point in living

If you can't feel the life

We know when to kiss

And we know when to kill

If we can't have it all

Then nobody will

Eirie started to cry thinking about all these memories, dark memories, sad memories, ugly memories which would make him go insane. Memories which he desperately wanted to forget, but they were burned into his photographic memory. He felt like it was a punishment for neglecting his brother for so long. He knew he had to live with it, put up with it.

(I...)I feel safe

(I...)I feel scared

(I...)I feel ready

(I...)And yet unprepared

The world is not enough

No nowhere near enough...

He was so lost in thought he missed most of the film. Eirie sighed the film was over and he started to walk towards the exit when suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder, Eirie looked up and saw it was Akira. “Hey Eirie what a surprise do you also like these kind of films? “ Akira looked really innocent at me while he redrew his hand. Eirie knew now what this irritation feeling was he felt before. “Do you have nothing better to do then to stalk me” Eirie bitched at him, somehow he was on the edge. “Men are you always such an asshole” Akira looked irritated “I just happened to like James bond” so what is the problem then mister sourpuss. Eirie was trying not to get pist off to much “Yess I very much like to be an asshole, so just leave me alone already”. Eirie pushed Akira away and in the corner of his eyes he saw Akira who was at loss for words and also blushing. ‘What a weird guy’ and with his right hand Eirie waved him a hypocritical goodbye “see you later loser”. Eirie really hoped this would make Akira stay away from him, if he kept getting closer Eirie could break his promise to Airie ‘I will not let that happen’ Eirie thought. But he also knew that he secretly deep down inside his heart, he had feelings for him. And he would never forgive himself ever if he would fall in love and break his promise.

Eirie kept on running, he felt self-hatred now because of what he did to Akira,. ‘it’s for the best’ he thought it really is for the best. He came home and threw his stuff in the hallway and ditched his shoes and went straight to his room. He noticed a note from his dad “staying in a hotel for work so fix your own supper” Eirie shredded the paper ‘yeah right probably fucking some woman’. Eirie never liked his dad; actually he hated him and tried to avoid him as much as possible. Somehow that song from the movie made him remember some things better left to be forgotten especially if he wanted to keep it together. Now he remembered Akira and felt sorry for him. Eirie couldn’t give him what he was looking for. And he was wondering what Akira saw in him, while he looked into the mirror the only thing Eirie saw was an horrible image an image he came to loath.

All these questions where making him tired, he wanted to go to bed and started to read some manga’s he got from the store earlier this week. He loved Gintama because of the entire gag, but Deathnote was one of his favourites. He would often fantasize about writing down his father’s name in this notebook. Eirie quickly peeked at his agenda and noticed that his dad would go back to Holland in a week to sort out the last things and to complete the divorce. Eirie was glad it would be the last thing his brother and mother would have to go through, it will be the last time they will ever encounter his/their dad/ (ex) husband. With these thoughts he drifted to sleep. Not knowing what the part “last time” would be in definition something else then he had thought.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• Yukuu

• Choree

• yaoi4fans

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I am looking forward to the next chapters! I like it very much! If I can offer a suggestion, could you please out a link to each song you use because it would be easier and we'd be sure we are listening to the right song.~~

I'm working on it and yes I can do that. Was thinking of doing that earlier but kinda forgot when I posted the chapter.

Had some bussy weeks probaly tonight going to rework chap 2, I'm thinking of some crucial parts to slow down the pace of the story abit.

here is the new chapter and the 2 songs from the first one.

preloque song

[video=youtube;8-wIg90lagk]

Chapter 1 song

PS is there a website were I could post these fanfics?

Chapter 2: Can you handle me

From afar Akira was watching him; The new guy a transfer student from Holland. His name was Eirie and from the first day Akira saw him he was totally aware of him. ‘I used to date girls’ Akira thought while peeking towards Eirie from behind his math book ‘but somehow he makes me go all crazy’. Akira felt his heartbeat go up every time Eirie was looking at him. ‘There is just one problem he hate my guts or probably everyone guts’ this thought depressed Akira to no end. Eirie never tried to interact with anybody; he sleeps trough classes and never talks to people and hides somewhere when there is recess. ‘I never thought I would swing that way I’m even a baseball player’ Akira shakes his head and tried to focus on class. But his thoughts where wandering off again, this time it was about the meeting at the cinema. And that is where Akira really became aware of Eirie, he went there too, he secretly watched Eirie there. Akira could see sometimes that he was crying and he really felt like he needed to be there for him comfort him, but he would never let Akira get close to him.

‘I think I’m in love with him and it’s tearing me apart that I can’t seem to get closer to him’ these thoughts made Akira feel sick. Yesterday he was immediately rejected after the movie. It really did hurt alot but Akira was not going to give up so easily. ‘People say I’m stubborn I guess they are right’ and these thoughts seemed to comfort him.

“Hey Akira are you free this evening” Akira looked up from his math book and he saw Sarah standing in front of his desk. She was one of his best friends; she looked me over “you day dreaming again?” “Uhhh” Akira blushed “I guess”. Sarah sighed and looked down on him with her usual annoyed face “you need to stop slacking off your grades aren’t that good and you look really stupid all the time with this dopey look on your face”. Akira looked irritated “I now I know and yes I’m free this evening” the moment he said this he realized that he made a grave error. Sarah giggled “Good very good then by this you are invited to the mixers”. Akira face fell off ‘how could I fall so easily for this trick’. “But I need to study” He replied. “So what You hardly study anyway” Sarah had him cornered and he knew that. “I really need a male friend to participate otherwise we aren’t complete” She said while ticking her fingers on the table. “Riku decided on his own to make an appointment just today” Sarah continued “Sometimes I really would like to kick that guy in the balls”. ‘Knowing Riku he probably did that exactly for this reason’ akira frowned his face and with a low voice he asked “how late”. “seven o'clock don’t be late or I will kick you in the balls instead, and don’t look so damm depressed” Sarah walked away leaving Akira behind with a fright on his face. Akira really did love here as a best friend but sometimes she could be a real bitch.

Akira looked again towards Eirie, he was snoozing again. His hair looked so beautiful and his slender frame hanging all over the table looked real cute ‘sigh I guess for today I will just ignore him after all he doesn’t want me to bother him’. Suddenly Akira realized he was being watched, just for a short moment his eyes would pierce right through him. Akira looked back and just when there eyes met Eirie would quickly look away. Akira giggled ‘maybe I was overreacting things a bit maybe there is a chance’. Akira looked at Eirie again and saw he was staring out the window but he could see Eirie was embarrassed his ears were totally red. Akira stood up and looked one more time ‘well it is time to get to my training or they will kill me there too’ he left the classroom, leaving his deepest desire behind.

The training was fairly easy today not more than a routine training to decide who would start on the field and who would be on the bench. After the training Akira showered and went to get his bike. He had a big smile on his face and his eyes were sparkling, he was so happy because he heard from the coach today that he was selected to play this weekend. This was his second time that he got chosen, Akira was a regular again and that as first year. Akira opened up his slot and took his bicycle out of the stand and adjusted the saddle, it would always slowly slide down during the day. Akira adjusted it and grabbed his headphones and started cycling. First he needed to get home eat supper then go to this stupid mixer which Sarah successfully forced him into again. ‘I really do never learn achh I feel so stupid’ Akira pushed play on his ipod ‘this will take my mind of things’. The music started to play it was a song from a band called Kane.

There`s something about your smile

There`s something about the way you make me feel

Keeps me holding on

It brings me back, you know the game to play

Back into your flame

Back towards the point of no return

To see your face again

Akira was riding real hard now, he remembered this song. Akira was interested in Eirie home country and which kind of music they had there. This song really picked his interest it had a good beat and really good up-tempo, he loved to listen to it when he was riding my bike, and it was a really great song to exercise on.

So hear me, feel me

Oh can you handle me baby

Oh can you handle me baby

Love me, heal me

But don`t turn me down no

But don`t turn me down no

Don`t you want me

“Ohhhh can you handle me babyyyy please don’t turn me down” Akira was singing while he was now riding like an idiot many people along the way would give him strange looks but he could care less. Some girls were giggling and while they saw me riding and singing they were trying to flirt with him. Akira rode his bike like there was no tomorrow and kept on singing the music along with it.

“I’m home” Akira shouted to his mom “hey dear” she shouted back “Can you put the trash out please I’m busy cooking”. Akira looked around the corner “smells nice”. He went and picked up the trash. Akira looked around, some stray cats were fighting over some leftovers and just from looking at them was exhausting, it was still summer and extremely hot and sweat was dripping from his cheeks. He went inside where there was air-conditioning ‘thank god for this’. He went to the table where his two brothers were already present. Yue and Hideo, Yue was two years older than Akira and Hideo four years older. “How was baseball going Akira” Hideo asked “great I’m again a regular” Akira looked proud. “Wow good job” Yue said “you are quick to follow our footsteps little brother”. “I’m not little” Akira sulked. Mother came out of the kitchen “Dinner is ready, oh you guys are already here” She quickly went back to the kitchen to get the food. Now Akira father came down from his study and his mom came back with the supper. ‘I would love to bring Eirie with me as he seems to be alone all the time’ Akira frowned his face as he was in deep thought. “Something going on Akira?” Hideo asked, Akira looked up and mumbled something that came close to “nothing”. He quickly turned his face and looked out of the window ‘I would love to have him next to me enjoying the simple things my family had to offer’, Akira sighed ‘yes just that would be so great’.

It was half past seven and Akira just got out of the shower when he heard his name, “Akira!” his mother shouted, Sarah just called to tell you not be late. ‘Shit I almost forgot about the mixers’ he left his homework and went to the closet, he picked out some fancy clothing and tried them on while looking in the mirror ‘ouch maybe I should try something more casual’ He looked at his watched and noticed he didn’t had much time anymore. He went downstairs and quickly grabbed a mars and said bye to his mom on the way out. Akira quickly hopped onto his bike and started to ride. While riding he felt the cool breeze, it felt like it was playing which his hair. And while riding he saw the image of Eirie. He knew deep down there that he would be the only one for him.

The mixer was nothing fancy it was me Sarah some dude he never saw before and Lillian, who was obviously head over heels for him. ‘dam you Sarah you tricked me into this’ Akira looked at Sarah who couldn’t hold here laugh and excused herself ‘yeah yeah very funny Sarah’. Lillian was not an ugly girl or anything on the contrary she was pretty cute and smart too but nowhere close enough to Eirie. ‘If I didn’t have met him I probably would have given her a try’ Akira ordered another beer. ‘Let’s get drunk just to endure this’ he burped accidently which made Lillian giggle. It was a fun night nonetheless, we signed karaoke and had great fun. But again with my drunken head I yet made another mistake. While being drunk Akira said yes without overthinking it, a question which he didn’t really picked up on. “Awesome” Lillian said “then I will meet you next after the next exams for a date”. Later that evening while riding home Akira thought of how stupid he was, well one date wouldn’t hurt and after that he would properly reject here or so he thought.

When Akira came home it was already dark, he went inside and saw that his parents were watching the tv together. He went upstairs and looked at his homework ‘my god the teacher is going to kill me’. He left it aside and went straight to the shower again. The hot water was feeling good on his body, there were signs on his belly that a six-pack was forming, which he was quite proud of. Akira was drooling about the thought of seeing Eirie naked. He noticed something was coming alive down there ‘oh my fucking god I never got hard before thinking about a boy’. Akira tried to get off while thinking of Eirie and it didn’t take long to feel the rush. Akira was wondering if it was weird to fap to boy, but then he knew that he just couldn’t help himself. He also wondered if he still could get it up for a girl ‘no need to figure this out now’ he was quite ashamed all of sudden. He dried himself off and went to bed it was already late and he needed to be up early the next day. The last things that went on in his mind where those of Eirie. Akira was wondering if his feelings would be forever unrequited, if they would ever make progress. Maybe it was just better to bury them and take the safe path; Lillian wasn’t such a bad catch. But then again it just didn’t match up against Eirie. But while thinking of Eirie it just really hurt, the feeling that it might never work out, ‘maybe I should give Lillian a try’ he thought ‘maybe it will work out’ his eyes became heavier as he drifted asleep.

Chapter 3 rewritten, hope you guys will enjoy it.

[video=youtube;wxI-FKpuCz8]

Chapter 3: Gone

“Brother what is happening, what happened to you” Eirie saw Airie and went towards his brother who was in total shock. He saw him shivering and Eirie hugged him and grabbed his body which seemed more fragile than before and pushed him firm against his chest. “There you are you are save now” Eirie said while looking down when Airia suddenly slapped him. “Liar, you liar” Airia looked at him with total disgust and Eirie stepped back and felt a shiver going down his spine. “You broke our promise, you are no better than dad” Airia spitted towards Eirie who was standing still like a statue not knowing what to make of this situation. Airia had this murderous look on his face which Eirie had never seen before “You you hurt me too just like him, stay away from me you monster”. Eirie looked at him, his eyes were cold and angry but deep down he could see the pain and suffering. “But why? What did I do brother”. Airia looked even angrier now than before “you broke our promise”; he turned around and got a knife from the kitchen table and walked towards me. “No please no please I would never break our promise” Eirie tried to step backwards but couldn’t as his shoes were glued to the floor. Airia came closer and closer and Eirie could hear his voice getting deeper and meaner “you LIAR” and with one clean cut he stabbed Eirie right through his heart. Blood everywhere, everything turned red. Eirie screamed and screamed as everything was turning red he grabbed his face because he couldn’t see and he fell onto the floor drowning in the never ending pool of his own blood. Suddenly Eirie was standing in some sort of room which was filled with mirrors, small one big ones broken ones and all had the same reflection. It was Eirie himself but with one big difference, at the place where his heart was supposed to be there was a big gaping hole. And then when it couldn’t get any worse the reflections started to speak and odd phrase which kept getting louder.

Liar

Liar

Liar

Liar

LIAR

LIAR

LIAR

“Nooooo I’m not a liar”, Eirie looked around and noticed he was sweating like an animal. It was dark and Eirie tried to get some orientation, he never had such nightmare before. He was shaking, tomorrow his dad would fly back to Holland. Last night he had a falling out again with him. Eirie warned him not to get near his brother or mother unless it had something to do with the divorce lawsuit. Eirie’s dad was a real asshole, he physically abused his brother and his mother. If he only had knew earlier but Eirie was the only one who never knew what was going on and he found out to late that this was going on for years. His dad never laid a hand on him because he saw the future he saw himself in Eirie and the future Eirie’s dad could never have. But in Eirie’s twin brother he only saw failure, so whenever he had troubles he would take it out on his brother. It broke Airia, and Eirie couldn’t do a thing to prevent it. He always wondered how Airia could have smiled all these years all these years of which he had been abused.

One day Eirie’s mother found out (she thought she was the only one who got beaten up), she saw the cruellest thing, here own son was bound to the chair and naked and he had bruises all over his body, even his fingernails got ripped off and that was not all there was blood gushing out of his nose. His eyes were trembling and full of tears, but whenever Airia would make a sound he would gag him almost to the point he would choke. Apparently Airia was an outlet for his dad and his anger issue’s and probably sadistic tickle that came along with it, we all learned this later. Sadly Airia never dared to state this to the police, he was so much broken even his spirit was shattered. He told Eirie everything but then he made him promise not to tell another soul about this ever. Eirie would share half his brothers pain and learned his painful secret Airia had hided for years just so that Eirie could live a carefree life. This made Eirie so sad knowing all the things that was done to his twin brother. The promise was that Eirie was to give Airia a home where he and our and mother could live for the rest of our lives in peace, no outsiders just us. And Eirie was certain he would do everything he could to fulfil his promise.

Of course after all that happened our mother had no option left then to ask for a divorce, it was a real mess because my dad didn’t wanted to give up on us even knowing what he did, and of course a divorce would also hurt his reputation. He is probably some sort of psychopath, he gets off on power especially on the weak. And he was a powerful man, he might not have gotten the jobs he dreamed off but he had influence, where Eirie mother was just an ordinary housewife. The judge refused to settle things as he said it had to be discussed between the parents before they would go to court which of course was not going to happen, all they did these days where fighting. So in the end the judge threatened to give us both to our dad, And this was Eirie’s greatest fear and didn’t want that to happen so he told dad that he would go to the university of his choice if he would let his brother live with mother. And Eirie knew dad well enough that he would take the bait. He said with a cruel smile any university of choice and as naïve as Eirie was he said yes. Not knowing he would move across half the world. ‘I guess this was the price to pay for not ever paying attention to my brother when he needed it the most’ Eirie felt sad when he thought about the day when he had left them behind ‘At least they were safe now from dad’.

All this time Eirie was staring into the mirror touching his heart, ‘wow this was one hell of a nightmare’ he once more felt this chest and felt his heartbeat, this made him feel a little more at ease. It was still dark but he could see the sun trying to peek through the curtains now which was a big relief. Then his alarm got off and the radio station Eirie always listen to got turned on. The sound of the song filled the room while Eirie was getting dressed.

Selling out is not my thing

Walk away

I won't be broken again

I'm not

I'm not what you think

Dream away your life

Someone else's dream

Nothing equals nothing

Eirie was thinking about Akira now, he felt sad for him. ‘I hope he would get a nice girlfriend or boyfriend or so’ he was pulling a t-shirt over his chest while walking towards the chair where his jeans laid on. While thinking this his chest ached, it felt really tight all of sudden and his heartbeat would go up. ‘Akira was always looking at me while in class and then this awkward meeting in the cinema’ Eirie sighed when he saw himself in the mirror with a blush on his cheeks “what does he want from me” he mumbled. ‘Maybe I should have a word with him’ He looked into the mirror and felt good with the cloths ‘nahh that probably wouldn’t be a good idea’.

Letting go is not my thing

Walk away

won't let it happen again

I'm not

I'm not very smart

Why should I feel sad

For what I never had?

Nothing equals nothing

Turn to stone

Lose my faith

I’ll be gone

Before it happens

But somehow Eirie was getting more drawn into him, he just couldn’t help himself. ‘Well maybe tomorrow but not today’ Eirie shacked his head ‘ not after this horrible nightmare’ he had one more good look into the mirror ‘I’m not going to go to the university today I think’. He went downstairs and ate his breakfast; ‘I’m going to the beach’ And with this idea he went out. Eirie was really wondering how things back home would go. Airia called yesterday telling him, he sounded really nervous because dad was coming. Eirie told him that the only time they would see dad was in the taxi towards the court and inside, after that he would immediately take the taxi back to the airport and they would never have to see him again. Knowing this was making Eirie feel at ease. Even if it was a hard choice to make it was the right one, now his brother was safe and our mother wouldn’t be lonely. The day went by as a summer breeze. Things where looking good, the future started to look bright. If Eirie only would know.

Selling out

Is not my thing

Walk away

I won’t be broken again

I won’t

I won’t fall apart

Dream away your life

Dream away your dream

Nothing equals nothing

The next day Eirie went back to school it was a rainy day, and it was also still hot but the rain felt really good. Eirie came to school soaked but he didn’t care. He felt really happy in a couple of hours his brother and mother would be freed from that monster. As he went to class and got to his desk he noticed Akira who was staring again ‘why not give him a big smile’ and so Eirie given him a cheeky bright smile, Akira was about to explode or so it seems, Akira was red as a beet. It made Eirie giggle even harder nothing mattered anymore everything went according to plan.

For some reason Eirie was excited and ready to pay attention to class, today he felt like napping would be a waste. The teacher pulled him to the front a couple of times to let him answer some real hard math problems which no one else seemed to understand. He felt like no one could hurt him, but then tears, Eirie felt like he could take on the world. But while he was about to go back to his desk he felt tears and then a shiver and a huge pain in his chest, He felt to the ground and the tears wouldn’t stop coming down. The whole class was looking at me like I was putting on some act, and the teacher asked me if there was something wrong. “I don’t know” it felt like something was ripped out of him, like something had died inside of Eirie. like he was being turned inside out. “Akira” the teacher called “please bring Eirie to the infirmary”, Eirie tried to speak but he couldn’t. Akira pulled me up and given me his shoulder to lean on.

Together we walked towards the infirmary, “what happened” Akira was looking at me and Eirie could see he was quite shocked. “I don’t know” Eirie whispered “what”said Akira “I didn’t quite got that”. Eirie tried to speak but everything got blurry and then everything turned dark, my eyes where rolling up as I saw a glimpse of Akira who was now shouting for help, then nothing.

Eirie came by and saw Akira was sitting next to him “what happened” he asked him. “You passed out; you really need to be more careful dude”. Eirie was looking him over and thanked him. “No problem he replied” he stood up “you need to sleep” and he walked away. Eirie wanted to reach his hand but couldn’t. ’This is not the way it was supposed to be’ he thought while looking at his pale hands. Eirie felt so empty inside and he was wondering if Airia was ok. He probably was but why was Eirie feeling this down, he didn’t quite got it yet. He looked out the window and saw couples walking hand in hand. Eirie really regretted it that he probably lost his chance to ever experience this with Akira.

As Eirie went home he took a detour, walking through the parks always made him at peace, children playing and the wildlife it was amazing. He could watch this scenery forever, he just wished his brother was here to see it too. As hours went by he decided to go home as sun was about to set. when Eirie came into his street he saw police officers in front of his door. Eirie went to them and asked what was wrong; they looked at him and said they wanted to talk to me about it inside. Eirie was wondering what could be wrong “you can say it here no need to bring it inside Mr officer” Eirie was getting annoyed “I have done nothing wrong so there isn’t anything to hide or feel embarrassed about”. “No really we need to discuss this inside” and they went inside as Eirie opend the door ‘I started to get worried did something happened to Airia’. We went inside and sat at the kitchen table, the police officer explained to me what happened and all Eirie could do was sit like a statue. “Are you ok son?” they both looked at Eirie who was turning white as a sheet “Yes thank you for telling me, I want to be alone now”.

As the police officers went away Eirie collapsed on the kitchen floor, his tears came down like a waterfall, he knew now that he was all alone in a strange land with no family or friends. He was broken and he already knew that this blow was really hurting him, the moment Airia breathed his last breath was the moment Eirie was being ripped apart. And that was the moment his tears fell down in class, he cried his heart out until there were no more tears left. He just sat there, first it where hours then the hours turned into days. Eirie couldn’t move anymore, he didn’t care anymore. All he could think about was that he would never be able to fulfil his promise anymore. Trying to forget this pain and trying to stop the tears from flowing Eirie knew only one solution, drinking it away and so he did when he grabbed the first bottle of wine.

I found it so hot when Akira fapped to Eirie in the shower and I loved when Eirie blushed thinking what Akira wanted with him!!~~~ So excited for the next chapter!! cheetah5

PS: Thanks for the links to the songs!

• 3 weeks later...

This was the first chapter were I had to redo allot, not only bad typing but also changed the story to match it better and that was the most work of all, Also used a different song. I really hope people enjoy it, I have so many ideas about were to go with this story, It is kind of hard to rewrite but for the greater good and the quality of the story here is chapter 4 rewritten.

Thank you very much for your patience!:Sleepy:

Chapter 4: Feel

The alarm was going and the sound of chirping birds where Akira signal to get out of bed. He woke up with a terrible headache ‘my god I stayed up to late again, dam Sarah and here mixers.’ He looked into the mirror and it looked like the record of the worst bed head of the year was his. It also seemed he lost his pants somewhere along the way. ‘I’m a wild dreamer, my real life should be just as wild’ Akira sighed “yeah just as wild”. He peeked back into the mirror again and while he was looking he took pity on himself. It was so ironic it made him giggle “Akira are you a man or not” he tried to voice his father while looking at the mirror “yes dad I play in the baseball team I got a nice girlfriend and oh yeah I jack off to one of my male classmates” he said while imitating himself and his father in a rather funny way “son I’m disappointed” why the hell would you take a girl if you jack off to a boy. Akira was now looking like a real idiot but he was known for not having any self-awareness and so he kept on talking to the mirror. “But father please” he suggested into the mirror him “don’t you want to have grandchildren”. Now Akira tried to look serious and was pumping up his chest “From you son?, hohoho I already got 2 real sons so one queer in the family is totally fine with me” Akira almost couldn’t suppress his laugh anymore “but I am not no queer dad I’m just a healthy young man who likes to stick it up someone else’s ass” ‘especially Eirie’s ass’.

Akira almost rolled over from laughing “hey can you stop making so much noise” his mother called from downstairs, Akira was paralysed for a moment and realised everyone was already awake which made him burst out. His family didn’t really knew yet that he was gay or bi or whatever even his friends didn’t knew yet. First he had to find out what he really felt and also what he really feels for Eirie. But it was so hard to approach Eirie, and then he realized the promise he made to Lillian ‘ohh dam and there is no way to get out of it too’ Akira looked annoyed then he looked back in the mirror again and then he let out a big yawn from frustration. ‘Sarah will kill me, and then she will rape my spirit too’ he shivered by the thought, Sarah was always a very direct girl sometimes too direct for his taste. Akira knew Sarah since kindergarten but he always felt conflicted being with her as she almost could read his mind, and she always had a nag to butt into his affairs. Akira went downstairs and went to sit at the table while his mother was giving him fresh coffee, he grabbed his eggs and toast and started to eat. “Is dad already gone to work” he asked he looked outside and saw his older brother Hideo who was about to leave. Akira waved to him as he waved back “yes he went an hour ago it seems to be a busy day he will not eat dinner with us too” Mother replied while she was busy taking care of the dishes. “Hmm ok well I’m off to school” Aki took his bag and went to his bike, while walking outside he saw the same 2 cats lying together now as if nothing had happened the days before. To see those two made him feel good and also made him a bit jealous, as he wanted to snuggle with Eirie. It was already hot but the sky today was filled with clouds big puffy clouds, it given Akira strange vibes, like something was upon us.

Akira arrived at school just when it started to pour rain, he quickly took care of his bike and locked it properly. He went inside the hallway and almost slipped over the wet floor ‘oops’, He looked around and saw Sarah who was talking to some girls from another class. Akira waved at her, “morning Aki” she said while leaving the group of girls “morning Sa” he replied. Akira looked at Sarah who was now standing in front of him “Man you really had me there yesterday” Akira tried to hide his embarrassed because once again he felt to here trick. “Well because you are such a blockhead” Sarah said and giggled “Lillian is head over heels for you for quite some time now”, she sighed “but she is not the type of girl to confess her love so easily so I decided to help her out on this one”. “Of course it would never have worked if you knew on forehand” she winked at me “you are just too stubborn for that.” Akira was blushing but also quite annoyed by hearing this “Look Sarah we need to talk” now it was Akira sighed. “It is really imported do you think we can meet at your place tonight?”. Sarah was surprised as Akira never asked to come by unless if it was really necessary “Sure what is this about?”. “I will tell you tonight” he looked at here with some kind of pain which surprised Sarah. She looked me over and as if she could read his mind, here gaze pierced right through him. “Sure” her voice was calm but also very cold as of sudden, “as long as you do not intend to make cute girls cry got it?”. “Yes mom” Akira was about to walk away when Sarah grabbed me by the necktie “and don’t you mom me” Sarah kicked Akira almost in the nuts but for once he was very thankful that he had an athletic body.

akira walking through the hallway when he saw the most glorious thing ever, at least for these young premature eyes who just hadn’t lived long enough to taste the real lusts of the world, although in Akira’s mind he probably already had. He saw Eirie coming inside the hall all soaked and wet, ‘mustn’t get a nosebleed mustn’t get a nosebleed’ Akira started and couldn’t think of anything else then how sexy Eirie was looking, and desperately he tried to repeat this line over and over in his head. He never had seen him so defenceless, his hair was sticking to his body and you could almost see through his shirt. ‘Oh man now I know what 50 cent’s meant with the candy shop is open for business’ Akira’s cheeks turned bright red and his heart was beating like Sarah was seeing this too, she looked over and immediately knew what was going on. She was quite surprised that Akira wasn’t even trying to hide it.

Akira realized that he needed to get to class, ‘I got there as fast as possible’. When he got to his classroom he took his stuff out and lined them in front of his desk. Today was going to be a long day but he didn’t really care. His eyes had saw something it probably shouldn’t have. Maybe he really have sinned today, Akira softly smiled and looked outside from afar. There was thunder too and it even started to rain harder, it was quite scary.

This uneasy feeling he had before came over him again, he wondered if there was something wrong. Bam a flash came down and the classroom was lighting up, some of the girls were frightened and were letting out a screams. Then Eirie came inside and took place at his usual desk he was sitting down as Akira was looked at him and he looked back. But today without any restraint this made Akira heart skip a beat again. And so class started, it was quite hard today but for some reason every question was being answered by Eirie, he seemed in an awfully good mood. Akira looked at him or rather he was staring, he loved everything about him. Then suddenly without any warning he given me a bright smile, it was like he saw right through me and with his smile saying it was ok, that there is hope. Akira got red again on his whole face and he felt really embarrassed but he couldn’t help himself and he kept on staring too. Then something strange happened. It was Akira gut feeling from this morning, he looked at Eirie again and saw tears. Eirie probably hadn’t noticed himself yet because he kept on talking about the math issue at hand. Then the class started to notice it too, he became pale white and then suddenly he collapsed. Again a lighting strike and a loud bang, and there he was lying on the ground. Akira was shocked of what he had witnessed, in the corner of his eyes he saw Eirie lying pale white and breathing heavily.

The teacher asked Akira to bring him to the infirmary; he was physically the strongest in his class. Of course he was happy to do so, but he was also very worried. What could have caused this accident? From one moment the happiest kid he could have ever encountered and then suddenly a total wreck. He took him with one arm over his shoulders. Eirie could barely walk, his hair fell on my back and I could feel the touch of his skin, Akira almost got a hard on ‘Jesus Christ on a time like this’. Akira got him at the infirmary and asked if there was something he could do. Eirie looked at him and he couldn’t speak at all, some sort of muffled voice came out. It was the scariest thing he ever witness in his life, he looked suddenly like a walking corpse. Like something has been eating him up from the inside. His eyes were pale and his hair didn’t shine anymore. It almost felt like he was soulless.

Eirie started to cry again like a little kid, Akira looked and firmly hugged him. Akira felt that he needed to be there for Eirie, he didn’t want to leave his side. Akira wanted to be his pillar of support, something Eirie could build on. But in the end Akira had to get back to class, he looked Eirie over one more time. It was something he could not forget for days and maybe even weeks, just a body shivering like it was being stabbed by a thousand knifes. It made Akira want to cry but he didn’t want to cry in front of him so he stood strong. Akira went back to class and so the afternoon went by terrible slow. When he came back to the infirmary to look for Eirie he heard that he was already gone. Akira wondered what would have happened, his gut feeling was telling him that it would have been something terrible. Then he remembered Eirie was a twin, no it couldn’t be he thought to himself. No that would be just wrong.

Akira went home to eat supper and then did his homework, he texted Sarah “I will be over in a hour”. He crashed on his bed, all these thoughts, his whole head was now filled with only Eirie. He sighed, he tried to think of other stuff but it wasn’t any good he was just too worried. Akira tried to get a quick rest but the attempt was fruitless. He went downstairs his mom was out and Akira’s brothers weren’t back either. He Looked it over, just an ordinary house. As he went through the hall he tried to imagine sitting on the sofa with Eirie, like he was a part of the family. Maybe one day he told to myself. While thinking of all these things he started to notice something, it was the first time he was ever serious about someone, he also never loved anyone like Eirie before. This was the first time Akira ever fallen in love with someone. ‘Yeah it’s just like Robbie Williams would sing, god is probably laughing at me right now’ he was beginning to get nervous while preparing to get to Sarah.

Come and hold my hand

I wanna contact the living

Not sure I understand

This role I've been given

I sit and talk to God

And he just laughs at my plans

My head speaks a language

I don't understand

Akira knocked on the door and it was Sarah who opened “your late don’t you think you can keep a girl waiting”. He looked at Sarah who was standing in the door opening with sweatpants on “I don’t see any girls only one nagging old hag”. Before he realized Akira got slapped in the face. Sarah and Akira always had some weird friendship Akira touched his face which was hurting quite allot now ‘haha, maybe I’m a masochist or something’. “Wow no avoiding” Sarah said, “something must have happened then” she let Akira in and both went upstairs to her room. “Before you tell me something” she paused “is this about that transfer student”. Akira looked her over,” I’m that easy to read?”. She looked at him “no not really just for me you are”. “You know you are a typical sports man”, She looked him over once more while pointing to his abs under his shirt “I think no one would ever suspect you being gay at all”. “More like BI” Akira corrected.

I just wanna feel

Real love feel the home that I live in

'Cause I got too much life

Running through my veins

Going to waste

I don't wanna die

But I ain't keen on living either

Before I fall in love

I'm preparing to leave her

“For how long is this playing” Sarah asked, “well I think from the very first day I saw him” Akira blushed while saying this. “but first I was just curious but that’s changed big time” he avoided her eyes now because he was getting embarrassed, “Now I’m hopelessly In love with him” he added. He looked Sara in the eye with a slight embarrassment, “every thought these days is about him”, he took a class of cola while he kept on talking “I was so shocked about what happened today” Sarah saw the fear which was creeping through his eyes. “Did something happened” Sarah asked while raising her right eyebrow ‘I must try to get him close to Lillian, that boy isn’t good for him’. He was looking pale now “Yes he collapsed today in class” Sarah was looking surprised. Akira was looking at her as sweat was dripping from his forehead “ he just turned from a bright kid in something close to a corpse” Akira sipped from his drink “You know that he is a twin right”. Sarah looked surprised “no I didn’t” ‘and I honestly don’t care’ She took her time thinking of what to say while she tried to take bite out of the cake she made earlier “but what are you trying to say, that his twin brother is dead or something”. She paused for a moment then continued “and because of some sort of mental wofo connection he collapsed”. “Nonses” she assured him ‘enough about that stupid boy now, Lillian is much more suited for you’. She looked outside for a moment “probably some sort of western thing to just collapse in the middle of class” She reassured him. “You think so” he looked at Sarah with this puppy dog look, “ooh you got it real good” She laughed ‘shit this is bad’. Akira was still looking like a lost puppy waiting to be adopted “shees what I’m going to do with you Aki, If I knew this I wouldn’t have bothered with the mixers”. She looked him in the eye now “you know that you are going to break a very cute girls heart you know” By saying this Sarah hoped that the conversation would turn. Akira just realized he totally forgot about Lillian, Sarah sighed “you need to take here on a real date, you promised her that”. “Because she is head over heels for you puppy boy” She winked at him “do you realize that Aki” ‘I hope you do otherwise I’m gonna murder your ass’.” Yes I do” he replied while taking a bite from the cake, “so I need to take here on a serious date then”. Akira felt a slight pain, it felt like some sort of cheating. But with Sarah coming off so strong he felt like he had not choice.

Scare myself to death

That's why I keep on running

Before I've arrived

I can see myself coming

I just wanna feel

'Cause I got too much life

Running through my veins

Going to waste

And I need to feel

Real love and the love ever after

I cannot get enough

“Ok I will give her a real date with all the attention I can give” Akira was troubled by it but he was the kind of guy who would not go back on his word. Sarah was pleased to hear this “you know every choice you make, I will support it was never my intention to do something behind your back” ‘of course I won’t but that is something you don’t have to know yet’ she was playing with her hair while she was looking at the pictures on the wall. “I just never have thought you could turn gay, I really was sure the cute type of girl would cut it”. Something was off and Akira was feeling it, he knew as soon as Sarah was playing with her hair she was hiding something, but he just didn’t want to bring it up right now. Without saying anything more we both watched the telly for the remainder of the evening. But somehow Akira had a bad feeling about this, he knew Sarah to well when she was trying to hide something.

I just wanna feel

I got too much love

Running through my veins

To go to waste

I just wanna feel

Real love and the love ever after

There's a hole in my soul

You can see it in my face

It's a real big place

Come and hold my hand

I wanna contact the living

Not sure I understand

This role I've been given

Not sure I understand

Not sure I understand

Not sure I understand

Not sure I understand

• 2 weeks later...

Here is chapter 5 rewritten, please feel free to leave any feedback, tell me if there is something I do need to improve on, as this is my first project and I would love to hear what you think of it.:Sleepy:

Wel the song used for this chapter is pretty much a tearjerker.

Chapter 5: Un-break my heart

Don't leave me in all this pain

Don't leave me out in the rain

Come back and bring back my smile

Come and take these tears away

I need your arms to hold me now

The nights are so unkind

Bring back those nights when I held you beside me

There in the cold, lying on the kitchen floor was me, curled up feeling numb. Around scattered on the floor were photographs and photobooks. All of them contained memories of me and my brother and our mother, all the memories we shared. But somehow looking at those pictures I felt nothing but heartbroken as the only person who could understood me was now gone. Sometimes I would look among all these photographs and I knew that with him gone I would be half the man I used to be. When I remembered the letter and what was written in it, it made my stomach turn around.

Take back that sad word good-bye

Bring back the joy to my life

Don't leave me here with these tears

Come and kiss this pain away

I can't forget the day you left

Time is so unkind

And life is so cruel without you here beside me

It happened so fast, Eirie knew his dad went back to make the divorce official, everything went smooth or so he thought. His brother would frequently send him updates through WhatsApp they both were frequent users, especially because they both missed each other so much. But that day it was silent, later on Eirie learned he never had his phone with him to begin with, and he probably knew the reason why. His dad was a cruel man, And Eirie knew that very well but even he would never guessed that his father would kill them and take his own life with it. Eirie hardly saw him so he never noticed he had changed; now his whole sacrifice was for nothing, the thing Eirie feared the most had happened. What he didn’t understand was, why?. That was one of the many mysteries concerning this matter and probably the one question he would never find any answer of, ever.

Un-break my heart

Say you'll love me again

Undo this hurt you caused

When you walked out the door

And walked outta my life

Un-cry these tears

I cried so many nights

Un-break my heart

Un-break my heart

All these thoughts were spinning through his mind, and the hurt it caused was ripping him apart. Time was just a mere concept now, Eirie was living in a haze and on top of that he was drinking his pain too. Eirie felt so cold and lonely and he knew that there was no family left to return too, no one to hold him or shelter him. Eirie was now a stranger in a strange world he didn’t even understand. Then suddenly Akira appeared in his mind, Akira and his gentle voice telling Eirie it would be alright. Suddenly out of nowhere Eirie stood up, the bottle of the wine in reach; he grabbed it and emptied in one go. He almost vomited on the amount of alcohol he administered to himself. Eirie fell back on his knees, and in his mind he could hear Airia, his laughter his voice the voice Eirie would never hear again, and he missed it so much. Eirie couldn’t keep his eyes open anymore. The bottle of wine slipped out of his palm and broke on the kitchen floor. Eirie tried to grab whatever was in reach, but his arms refused and Eirie lost consciousness. He felt his head smack to the ground and then he felt something warm and yet again he tried desperately to stand up but suddenly everything went black.

Un-break my heart

Sweet darlin'

Without you I just can't go on

“Eirie, hey Eirie”

Eirie opened his eyes, everything around him was so clear, he heard a voice his voice. “Eirie where are you”, Eirie started walking he noticed everything around him was white it felt like he was being blinded. But somehow It felt familiar yet unfamiliar like he was supposed to be here but also not. Eirie kept on walking following the melody which was carried by the slight breeze, if it even was a breeze because everything looked like it was frozen in time. The voice was suddenly loud and clear, Eirie turned around and saw Airia standing behind him. Eirie jumped right into his arms while tears of joy were falling on his cheeks. “Oh brother I miss you so much” he whispered to Airia. Airia patted Eirie on the head and he said “I know brother of mine I know”. Eirie looked around he was totally clueless what to do or what to make of this situation “So where are we?” ”Where are we indeed” Airia said. “This place is not the place where you belong” Aria looked at me with this bittersweet look and without warning he pushed me away. Airia looked at me, he smiled “Please forgive me for leaving you this soon brother” he looked at me as his smile faded. “You have to keep living” Airia said that but with a bitterness in his voice, Eirie looked at him with desperation, “but why?” There is nothing left for me there, how can I live my life after what happened” Eirie looked desperate and he was trying to get closer to Airia but somehow he couldn’t move at all. “No” Eirie looked at me and his eyes revealed a great deal of pain “you need to live your life in the fullest and live my share too”. “With that brother” he said while he was trying to suppress his tears “that is the only way you will make me happy, you need to have the live that I will and could never have”. Then Airia smiled all of sudden “That includes him too” he looked at me “of course I would know if my dear brother was in love”. Aria giggled “It’s not your fault that this all happened, you are not to blame”. Eirie was blushing from ear to ear “But my promise” he shouted “then how about this” Airia said in a firm tone,”how about a new promise”. “You live your life in the fullest, in a strange world with new opportunities away from the sadness away from the tragedy”, Aria looked his brother deep into his eyes “grow up and be happy”. “Promise me now brother” Airia said, Eirie looked at his brother and without hesitation he made his vow, “I promise”. “Now come here” Airia sat down and Eirie sat next to him while he began to mumble a melody

Come Josephine in my flying machine

Going up she goes! Up she goes!

Balance yourself like a bird on a beam

Eirie started to mumble with him as he knew this song, an old song they used to sing when it was just the two of them, when they were daydreaming about the world.

In the air she goes! There she goes!

Up, up, a little bit higher

While Eirie was singing his brother started to fade but he kept on singing, while he was fading away Eirie still kept on singing but he felt his tears coming down now like a waterfall, and still he kept on singing.

Oh! My! The moon is on fire

Come Josephine in my flying machine

Going up, all on, Goodbye!

And with that Airia given his brother one last smile and suddenly Eirie fell into a deep pit or more like an abyss until….

He woke up with his hand in the air, he tried to grab something but everything was bright and at first Eirie didn’t realize where he was. Eirie blinked and then he realized that he was in a hospital, Eirie blinked a couple of times to adjust them when he heard a voice and Eirie knew immediately it was him. “What was that song all about” Akira asked while he was looking me over and Eirie could read off his face a big sense of relief. “It was a hymn my brother and I used to sing when we were just kids”. “We would watch the planes who took off in the sky going to an unknown world”, Eirie felt a sharp pain going through his body “we always used to fantasize what we would do if we were to end up in an adventure in another world”. As he looked at Akira, Eirie reached out to him and asked what had happened. Akira looked at me with a serious face, you almost died that is what happened. “I came to check up on you” he said “but when you didn’t answer me I forced the door open, I saw you lying in a pool of blood”. Akira looked at me as great burden was lifted from his shoulders “the doctors didn’t give you much of a chance” Akira said with a grim tone. “Then suddenly this morning you showed signs of life” he looked at me as he just witnessed a miracle “they took you off the monitors I was so relieved”.’must have been my brother’ Eirie was trying to picture it what he had dreamt off, somehow he remembered Airia smiling. Without realizing Eirie felt Akira squeezing his hand. You have no idea he said what it meant to me that you are still alive. Eirie tried to smile but before he could Akira looked at me “don’t force yourself”. Eirie holded Akira’s hand firm and whispered “thank you” then he fell back in bed and into a deep sleep.

When Eirie came to the sun was shining through the curtains, he heard birds from outside so his guess was that the window was open. Ee tried to stand up, which was easier said than done, he walked towards the window and opened the curtains. The sun was blinding Eirie which made him almost fall over, “hey son can’t you stop doing that” a voice called out to me it almost scared Eirie to death. He looked and saw an old man lying in his bed “oh sorry I hadn’t noticed you sir”. Eirie went back to close the curtain when he said “don’t” as the old man kept talking “you just need to pay attention to your surroundings before you suddenly let the sun in” Eirie looked at him “I will”. he walked towards the old man and took place next to him on the chair and Eirie looked at him, the man looked very fragile like whenever Eirie would touch him he would break in thousands of pieces. There was this awkward silence as he didn’t had anything to say really Eirie hardly spoke with strangers then the old man suddenly came with “you got a nice friend he been watching you for a week now while you were lying there” Eirie looked at him with disbelief. “He even asked me to watch over you while he is not here, to make sure you don’t do anything stupid” the old man showed a toothless smile. Eirie threw his head onto his lap and started to sob, then he felt a hand petting his head and found it soothing “there there” the old man said. “You must have gone through allot you really looked like a zombie when you came in” the old man mentioned. Eirie remembered the words his brother said to him “there is still someone for you to live for” he felt his heart getting fuzzy again and there at this strange hospital in this strange world full of strange people he might have found the one person who wasn’t that strange at all.

wow thank you, I'm really unsure about my writing so it feels good to see people like it. I'm trying to improve my writing but the best way to do that is to write, haha,

Thank you

Chapter 6 rewritten, again a big one. This one you can see Akira clearly developing his feelings for Eirie, the first part is written in I form because I wanted to try it out as I want to improve my writing, let me know what you think of it. Also I'm adding more conflict to the story which will show more and more and in this chapter you will see some bad intentions starting to rise.

Please feel free to leave feedback, let me know if I need to improve stuff.

Happy reading

Chapter 6: Stay

The sun was about to set, it was still hot. There were still many people out here, walking their dogs or playing Frisbee or soccer or all kind of other games. This is the place I spent most of my childhood years. I still see myself crawling through the dirt just to get the ball. As a child it didn’t matter to me what I looked like or what people thought of me. Actually I still don’t care but when it comes to him, when I see him angry or when I see him smile I just want to know what he thinks of me. This desire of me came to grow even more after I saw him in the nursery bed, I wanted to take care of him I wanted to be there for him. It really hurts when you don’t know anything about the person you love. There in this park where I grew up I’m troubled by all these thoughts, haunted by the desire to touch him, to spoil him to make love to him.

“Akira, Akira I finally found you” a voice shouted from behind him. Akira turned around and saw Sarah running towards him totally out of breath. “Jesus man what the hell are you thinking, leaving after 4th period”. He looked down onto here “well at least I can skip P.E compared to you” Akira smiled “haha very funny” Sarah said almost out of breath. “Man I haven’t been here for a long time” she wiped some sweat off her forehead “we used to play here all the time when we were little”. “You know” Sarah continued “I remember you coming here a lot when something was troubling you”. Akira sighed “you know me too well” So is this about that boy Sarah asked “Eirie it’s Eirie” Akira added. “Whatever” she looked at Akira “you can’t just skip school because you are in love” ‘if you can call it love that is’. “I just feel worried, he hasn’t come to school for almost a week, Sarah it’s nothing like him to skip it for so long” Akira frowned his forehead and stared into the distance. “Well if you are that worried go visit him” Sarah suggested “like right now” ‘urgg poor Lilian’ she thought. Akira blushed “I don’t know where he lives” She giggled “Are you an idiot or something, you can ask the school” She looked at him with disbelief “since when did your brains stopped working. Akira looked at her “Do you always have to be so harsh?” She pointed her finger right on his forehead “You know I will always speak my mind don’t you” Akira looked Sarah over “of course”. “Well let’s get going my parents invited you for dinner tonight”’ She knows how to rattle one’s cage’ Akira stood up and looked at the sky ‘please be safe’.

Akira was totally shocked and he needed a breather to let this news sink in ‘my gosh, his brother and parents are gone, no wonder he isn’t coming to school’. And Akira was wondering what he would have done if he were to find out his whole family was gone. As he was in thought he turned around and bumped into someone “hey watch out where you going” a voice said “oh sorry” Akira said. “Ohh Akira I was just looking for you” Lillian responded with a fuzzy look on her face. “So what is it you need from me?” “Well” Lillian said, “I was hoping you didn’t forget about our date”. ‘shit’ Akira thought he totally forgot. “uhmm” he tried to think of something but ended up telling pretty much the truth “well not really but a good friend of mine has just lost his family and he wants to see me”. “I was hoping the trick “wants to see me” would look genuine. He looked at Lillian with a sad puppy dog face. “Well” she said again “it can’t be helped then” she looked a bit sad “but don’t forget”. “I won’t” he said “I will need 2 weeks” he pointed to his agenda “so let’s set the date 3 weeks from now so I got a full week to prepare”. Akira leaned over to Lillian “I don’t want you to experience a poor date” he looked her deep in the eyes. She instantly got a glow on her cheeks “I’m looking forward to it” she smiled and walked towards the Science classroom at the end of the staircase. ‘Oh lord’ he thought this is going to be troublesome ‘Damm you Sarah’ well can’t do much about it now’ he thought while walking through the hallway.

In the cool summer breeze onto the streets of Tokyo Akira was driving like a possessed person. he didn’t look he just kept riding his bike, Akira’s thoughts were with him the whole ride. ‘He must have felt so alone all this time’ Akira thought, ‘no one around to hold him or tender him or love him’ Akira’s heart almost cried by the thought. While riding he forgot to check the traffic lights and almost clashed onto a car. He jumped out of his skin ‘shees Akira if you get into an accident you won’t be of much use to him’ slowing down Akira stopped at 24/7 shop to cool of his head a bit and bought some drinks and snacks to take with him. When he came out of the shop he noticed a newspaper with a small article in it “Dutch family died in tragic accident leaving 1 son behind here in Japan” With a picture of them as whole. Wow they almost look identical; as he looked at the picture Akira couldn’t see the difference between Eirie and Airie. Akira looked at the picture again and he noticed a really big Chestnut tree, It looked immense. Must be over a 100 years old. he looked at their mother, they both resembled her allot he thought. Akira stepped back onto his bike and made his way through the maze of roads and parks. He wondered how it would be if he had lived in The Netherlands which was famous for its bicycle friendly environment. Akira looked up at the number of the house he stopped in front of “Yes this is it” he rang the doorbell and waited “nothing” he ranged for a second time and waited again “still nothing” it was awful quiet and Akira became worried about the lack of response. He went around the house and peeked through the window and then went to the window of the kitchen, while looking through he got the shock of his young life.

Akira stared in fear as he saw Eirie lying down onto the floor into a pool of blood ‘shit’ he thought need to call an ambulance right now. As he was panicking at least the call went smoothly, he given the details about the situation and the place “the ambulance will be there in 5 minutes” the voice reassured “please be fast” Akira begged and he went back to the front door, he tried to kick the door in but that was a waste of time. Akira grew desperate until he saw a big rock, he took it with him and went back to the kitchen window and threw the classes in. Immediately the smell Alcohol came through, it was so strong that it almost made Akira vomit. But like the good guy he was he still climbed into the kitchen and checked if Eirie was still alive “please I will never ask for anything else lord just let him be alive” Almost afraid to touch him he checked his polls and felt a weak pulse “thank you, thank you so much” he realized the door needed to be unlocked for the ambulance brothers to come in. Akira really didn’t want to leave his side but had no choice, as he went to the door he could hear the sirens getting louder. Akira opened the door while the ambulance stopped in front of the gate, 3 brothers came out and went immediately inside. Everything after that was a blur, Akira was in such a state of shock, this was the first time he felt so much love for one person and now there was a chance he might lose him. The thought of about that was tearing him apart.

As we got to the hospital Eirie immediately went into surgery, a doctor came to me a couple of hours later “are you a relative of him?” “no” Akira said bitter “there all death I’m his friend”. The doctor looked at me with a grim face “Well it doesn’t look to good we managed to save him and all his organs seem to be fine, but we don’t know for sure what the brain damage is until he awakes”. “When will he wake up?” Akira asked with a concerning tone “well we don’t know” “YOU DON’T KNOW?” he shouted angry, “WHY??????”. The doctor tried to calm Akira down before he continued “Well his state is fragile, he had suffered allot of physical damage not to mention the trauma, especially after hearing what you said and then there is the amount of alcohol in his blood”. The doctor looked at me “the chances are slim that he will ever wake up” “Can I see him?” Akira was almost about to cry but was strong enough to hold his tears back. “Of course” the doctor laid a hand on his shoulder”follow me”, Akira followed him towards the Intensive Care. When he came around the corner what he saw him lying in bed. “I will leave you to it then” the doctor said and went away.

There he was lying, the love of his life just like an angel. He looked like he was sleeping his breath was steady but it was monitored by equipment. He had allot of wires connected to his body. Akira laid his hand on his chest and felt Eirie’s heartbeat “please Eirie, please don’t you die on me, I need you so much”. Tears fell on Eirie's face; Akira was standing there a grown boy and with all his might the only thing he could do was crying his heart out.

All along it was a fever

A cold sweat hot-headed believer

I threw my hands in the air, said, "Show me something,"

He said, "If you dare, come a little closer."

Round and around and around and around we go

Oh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know.

He didn’t move or responded, and Akira was standing there like a little boy crying his heart out. Shameless and fearful because it didn’t matter, he was all that mattered. Now he knew that he really did fell in love with him, and with realizing that the fear crept into his heart.

Not really sure how to feel about it.

Something in the way you move

Makes me feel like I can't live without you.

It takes me all the way.

I want you to stay

Akira refused to leave his side, because every moment could be the last. For days he stayed next to him, talked to him, caressed him, and begged him. Still no sign Akira was even praying, just one sign, please just one. But there was nothing, he looked so peaceful it was really disturbing. “DAMMIT” he shouted “don’t you dare to accept it, don’t you dare”. Akira felt hands pulling him back it was Sarah “come with me” she said. “NO NO NO I don’t want to leave him”. “Please” Sarah said “you need to get fresh clothes take a shower and tell your parents where you are”. “But but” he stammered. “He won’t die so easily and if he does I will personally curse him for making you unhappy” Sarah said on a firm tone “I will look after him while you are gone” She looked into Akira’s eyes “if something happens I will let you know”. “Thank you Sarah” Akira said, he realized he needed to explain himself to his parents ‘and yuk I do stink’ Akira gave Eirie one more glimpse and prayed for his health.

It's not much of a life you're living

It's not just something you take, it's given

Round and around and around and around we go

Oh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know.

Sarah walked around the bed looking at Eirie, Eyes full of jealousy and hatred within her heart. She got closer to him and whispered into his ear “can’t you just die, like right now” She sighed “Akira never played for the other team” her fingers went to the IV drip “You filthy fag, you and your stupid looks”. “If you want Akira to be truly happy then just stop breathing now” Then something happened, the monitor showed signs of brain activity. Sarah face was now showing signs of pure hatred “even when you are closing in on your death you have to pester me” She sat down “no matter in the end I always get what I want”.

Yeah, it takes me all the way.

I want you to stay.

When Akira came back there was still no sign of life. “The doctors said that tomorrow they will take him off the life support, then it is up to him” Sarah said “that’s all” ‘he doesn’t need to know’ she thought and left him alone. Akira looked at him with desperation in his eyes, he was at the end of the rope, he couldn’t take it any more and was ready to give in, but in his heart Akira felt this strong sense that he needed to stay, even if it was just against all odds.

Ooh, ooh, ooh, the reason I hold on

Ooh, ooh, ooh, 'cause I need this hole gone

Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving

'Cause when you never see the light it's hard to know which one of us is caving.

Later that evening while Eirie still was sleeping, Akira slept along beside him in the chair. In my dream I heard a song, a beautiful voice and then he felt a hand touching his. Immediately he was wide awake.

Yeah, it takes me all the way.

I want you to stay, stay.

I want you to stay

Akira saw Eirie’s hand touching his, and as Akira looked at his face. He saw him looking at him, our eyes met and he could feel his spirit within his body. The equipment suddenly went on and Akira could hear doctor’s coming. Akira looked at him again and he saw his eyes rolling into his skull. Eirie was breathing heavy “what is happening” Akira was in a state of panic. one of the nurses grabbed me and pulled me towards the hall. “He is responding” she said, this is good news. “He probably used a lot of strength and he is still weak” the nurse said, “will he make it?” Akira could barely ask this question. “Most likely yes” She got me a coffee while we had to wait outside “tomorrow morning you can see him”. “We will give him some sleeping medicine now so he won’t use up all his strength”,Akira eyes grew big and he felt his heart racing “tomorrow morning we will wake him up”. Hearing that Akira felt a big relief and he sat down in one of the chairs and waited, the night had just begun and it would be a long one.

• 2 weeks later...

here I am!

I am currently reading chapter 3 and so far it got me hooked! I couldn't wait, so I'm writing to you straight away.

I am not a native English speaker so I won't be able to pick any mistakes, but I am truly enjoying my reading.

It seems as if you gave a lot of time to think about your characters end the plot.

I read quite often, and I can only judge how good it was to me if the writer manage to make the reader feel like he is part of the story too. I can definitely feel that!

Edit :

Finished the last sentence! T.T Man, girls are always such b*** in BL... I can't wait to read the next chapters *.*

thank you very much. I'm not at home atm so cannot reply big. But it really gives me confidence to keep writing seeinf these replies.

• 2 weeks later...

This chapter was pretty changeling for me, as I wanted to deepened their relationship, I wanted to end it with a little tease. I hope you will like it.

Thanks for reading.

Chapter 7: For Your Eyes Only

“Airia where are you” sob sob sob “Airia why did you have to leave me” I’m walking around in circles what seems like days, calling out to my brother who isn’t answering. “Airia why aren’t you answering, why did you have to leave me” tears are falling down unrestrainedly but they disappear into this thick white fog. I’m wandering this world wondering if I’m death wondering if this is hell, I broke my promise maybe I did deserve to die. I keep on walking while the thick fog is getting less thick and I see night howlers, an odd flower which seems to glow, they are popping up everywhere now. “Airia is that you.” While the fog seems to disappear I realize that I’m walking on an endless graveyard, and on every grave a flower is blooming. Suddenly I’m frozen as I hear sounds I’m looking around and whispering “Airia is that you?” Creaking sounds are getting closer and everything is starting to turn dark, then I suddenly feel something cold on my shoulder, I turn around and see a huge skeleton “I’m I’m” It tries to speak. I try to run away but can’t as I’m glued to the ground “I’m Aria I’m your dear brother, now join me in hell” Then from every grave in the endless yard they start to make creaking sounds.

Then I screamed

Eirie open his eyes trying to adjust to the light, still breathing heavy of the nightmare he just had. He looked up as he felt that someone was squeezing his hand “are you alright?” it was Akira. “I think so” Eirie tried to put up a front but couldn’t, tears came down like a waterfall. Akira patted his head “it must be hard on you” Eirie looked at Akira “I just don’t know what to do anymore”. “We all lose sight of what is imported in our darkest hour” Akira’s hand touched Eirie’s cheek wiping off his tears “but remember you are not alone, I will be here for you always” Eirie smiled a little “Thank you”. He reached out to Akira feeling his face “You are very kind, I knew it from the start, too kind for me” Akira blushed again “And what did I do, I was a horrible person” Eirie turned away as he felt ashamed. Again Eirie felt Akira’s hand on his head “it’s not your fault”.

“Do you want a soda?” Eirie was tired but thirsty “yes please” Akira stood up but before he left he handed over his phone “the latest photos of our game, I do like you to see them” Akira blushed a little as he walked away. Eirie giggled and scrolled trough the photos, he noticed how handsome Akira was and how great he looked in sport uniform. There were also allot of photos with girls which made Eirie a little jealous. He sighed ‘Akira surely is taking his time’ after a while he put the phone away and grabbed the letter which was lying on the desk. He opened it and started to read “what is that letter about” Eirie peeked over the letter and saw Akira standing at the door with 2 soda’s in his hand “I couldn’t make a choice so I bought them both for you” Eirie smiled “that is very kind of you”. Akira looked at Eirie “so what is that letter about?” Eirie sighed “the funeral and all the stuff that needs to be taken care off” Eirie grabbed the soda that Akira had given him “at some point I will have to fly back to Holland to arrange everything. “Do you need to do that alone?” Akira looked a little sad “yes” Eirie gulped down his drink as he grew tired. “I’m going to sleep, when will I see you again?” Akira looked troubled “I can’t come anytime soon, due practice and studying” he stroked Eirie hair “I’m a little bit behind schedule so my mother made me study” Eirie looked sad hearing this “but I will try my best to come back real soon” Eirie closed his eyes hearing these words and fell into a deep slumber.

Tick tick tick tick tick “sigh” tick tick tick tick tick ‘arggggggg this clock is making me going nuts’ tick tick tick tick Boom CRASHHHHH ‘finally silence’ Eirie looked over at the wall were the clock used to hang. “Oops” he just realized he broke the clock hanging on the wall, he threw his pillow without thinking. Eirie stood up quickly cleaning up the mess hoping the nurses wouldn’t notice it. It was already 2 days ago when Akira last came to visit Eirie and he grew lonely. But Eirie had a plan, he was going to sneak out of the hospital to go and visit Akira at home. As his body was growing stronger fast he grew tired of lying in bed all day, he just had to wait for the right time.

The sun was about to set when Eirie was sneaking through the streets of Tokyo, it felt a little like prison break, he had to avoid all these nurses on his way out, they will definitely notice later that evening he thought. Eirie knew were Akira was living because he looked up his address on his phone, he also knew which room was his because of the pictures taken from inside Akira’s room looking out of the window. After some hours of walking he got to the place, and he was standing under the window of were Akira’s room was supposed to be. Eirie started to throw small rocks against his window, nothing happened he tried again and then he saw Akira face which looked really pale. “Let me in” Eirie whispers while waving with his hand.

Akira sneaked downstairs, both his brothers were out and his parents were watching television in the living room. Akira opened the door and let Eirie in “come here and go upstairs, first room to the right”. Eirie went upstairs and saw Akira’s room for the first time, it looked like a typical teenager boy’s room, and he went and sat down as he looked around. Akira got in with some drinks and snacks and he closed the door behind him “are you out of your mind?” Eirie looked at Akira with puppy dog eyes “I wanted to see you, I was so lonely in there”. Akira couldn’t resist his face and sat down next to him “for one night he said and my parents cannot know” Eirie smiled “thank you”.

It suddenly was silent in the room as they both were nervous, Akira laid his arm around Eirie and pulled him closer and kisses him full on the mouth. Eirie didn’t resist as he noticed Akira was trying to invade his mouth with his tongue. For a moment time stood still as Akira devoured Eirie and then he released him. They both where panting from the passionate kiss “you go straight for it eh, no turning around the bush” Eirie giggled as Akira was red as a tomato. “Sorry I couldn’t hold myself any longer after seeing your gorgeous smile” Eirie turned away after hearing this, but he grabbed Akira’s hand and squeezed it hard “let’s” he took a deep breath “let’s watch a movie”. This surprised Akira who almost rolled over from laughing “yes my queen” Eirie was flustered “I’m not your queen” he slapped Akira on the butt while he stood up.

“I got a movie you are going to like” Akira grabbed a disc from the shelf “clothes your eyes. Eirie did as he was told and closed his eyes. It took some time before he heard the movie starting and he immediately knew which movie it was.

For your eyes only, can see me through the night.

For your eyes only, I never need to hide.

You can see so much in me, so much in me that's new.

I never felt until I looked at you.

Eirie opened his eyes and saw that James bond was playing, Akira whispered to him “come closer” Eirie did and snuggled closer against Akira and laid his head on his lap as they were going to watch the movie.

For your eyes only, only for you.

You'll see what no one else can see, and now I'm breaking free.

The love I know you need in me, the fantasy you've freed in me.

Only for you, only for you.

As they were watching the movie Akira stroked trough Eirie hair, they both looked comfortable being around each other like it was the naturalist thing in the world. Eirie changed positions and sat next to Akira now. They both looked deep into their eyes as they kissed again. Akira pushed Eirie down as he wanted Eirie so much now. “Not now the movie is still playing” Eirie whispered into his ear. Akira was quite shocked by his attempt but quickly recovered and pulled Eirie up and they both snuggled against each other again as they kept watching the movie.

For your eyes only, the nights are never cold.

You really know me, that's all I need to know.

Maybe I'm an open book because I know you're mine,

But you won't need to read between the lines.

The movie was almost over as Eirie was dozing off, Akira patted him on the head ‘he is really like a puppy, lost and all alone’ this thought sadden Akira but at the same time he felt happy he was the one Eirie trusted and the one Eirie could rely on.

You see what no one else can see, and now I'm breaking free.

The passions that collide in me, the wild abandoned side of me.

Only for you, for your eyes only.

The movie was over, both Akira’s parents already went to bed “I’m going to get you some pyjamas from my brothers, they should fit you” Eirie rubbed against his eyelids as he apparently dozed of “sure”. Akira sneaked in and out of his brothers room and has he got back the room was empty “Eirie, Eirie where are you” Akira heard the door behind him closing. Then 2 hands went before his eyes and he felt something warm pressing behind him, he then realised Eirie was naked.

“Close your eyes and wait until I say you can open them” Eirie grabbed Akira and led him to the bed “open them” Akira couldn’t describe what he was seeing. Eirie held his finger against his lips and said

“For your eyes only”

• 3 weeks later...

My birthday gift for you guys!

I'm a sucker for old songs with cute and sweet text. the story is about to unfold further and the motion that has been set up cannot be stopped now. Thank you for reading this fan fiction please let me know what you think of it and give feedback on stuff you think I need to improve on.

And again thank you for taking the time to read my first ever written story.foxy2

Chapter 8: A Groovy kind of love

Akira frowning his face while waking up due the sunlight peeking through the curtains. He felt something warm and as he looked he saw Eirie lying against him curled up like a little kitten. Akira stroked his hair as he remembered last night and it was as if it was all a dream, but even if it was a dream, the dream was really lying next to him. Akira was so happy that his heart started to pound again, Akira kept stroking his hair like he just found a new-born kitten.

When I'm feelin' blue

All I have to do is take a look at you

Then I'm not so blue

When you're close to me

I can feel you heart beat

I can hear you breathing in my ear

Wouldn't you agree

Baby, you and me got a groovy kind of love

Eirie woke up feeling a hand stroking trough his hair, he felt Akira’s hand going down and slowly pulling his face close to Akira’s and they kissed again. No words were needed as Eirie and Akira both took their time to enjoy this moment. As the sun got brighter they could both see there naked bodies. Where Eirie looked fragile Akira looked like a top athletic with a six-pack, they both felt comfortable with eachother.

Any time you want to

You can turn me on to

Anything you want to

Any time at all

When I kiss your lips

Oh, I start to shiver

Can't control the quivering inside

Wouldn't you agree

Eirie curled up again enjoying the warmth of Akira’s body, it been such a long time since he slept together in a bed with someone. When he was younger he would share his bed with his twin brother and it felt just like then, for a moment it felt like Airia was back. Eirie started to cry softly “what is wrong”Akira asked on a gentle tone. Just hold me Eirie whispered into his ear and so he did, while Eirie was crying Akira was holding him close to him. ‘I don’t know what you must have been trough’. “I know nothing of you Eirie while you know so much of me” Eirie looked up “but what it is you don’t have to tell me yet” Akira patted Eirie’s head “tell me when you are ready” Eirie looked at Akira and for a long time he felt safe and secure.

When I'm feelin' blue

All I have to do is take a look at you

Then I'm not so blue

When I'm in your arms

Nothing seems to matter

My whole world could shatter, I don't care

“Eirie we have to get out of bed now” Eirie looked at Akira with red swollen eyes “sure” he stood up but turned around and kissed Akira on the cheek “thank you”. Akira face was about to explode like a nuclear power plant “you’re you’re you’re welcome” he stammered. Akira went downstairs and got some bread to eat his parents were still asleep ‘lucky me’. He helped Eirie to sneak out of the house and they both went to the hospital. They didn’t say a single word on the way but there hands were tangled together like glue the whole way.

Wouldn't you agree

We got a groovy kind of love

We got a groovy kind of love, oh wow

We got a groovy kind of love

Akira was tired when he got home and it was still morning, there was an uproar because of Eirie’s disappearance. They both apologized and after that he said goodbye to his new found love. His parents were now both awake and asked where he came from. Not yet ready to tell them the truth he said he was jogging for training for the upcoming match. ‘Shit’ Akira looked into the mirror ‘today is the date with Lillian’ he sighed ‘how much more complicated can this get ‘how tiresome but it is only for today’.

Lillian was waiting in front of the train station where they both agreed on to pick her up for the date. She looked cute in here summer outfit a pink dress and a straw hat, there was a gentle breeze and he approached her. “Hey lil did you have to wait long?” Lillian turned around and her eyes where sparkling ‘oh dear what a mess this is’. “No just 5 minutes I got here a bit early” she looked on her watch “well then let’s go grab a bite before we go to the cinema. They both walked together but nervous “Shall we grab something at the Dinner table” Lillian looked on here watch “sounds like plan to me”.

Watching Lillian order from the table Akira got just before another couple he was thinking how it would be if it was Eirie he would go on a date with he sighed ‘this can’t go on any longer’. The whole afternoon was being a nerve-wracking experience for Akira who couldn’t get into the mood and the film they were both watching seemed to take forever. And so the afternoon went on and on while Akira tried to make the best of it. “Hey lets have dinner here” Lillian pointed to a flashy restaurant “the food looks delicious there” Akira looked “yeah sounds alright to me”. They both were appointed to a table near the window “I love tables near the window do you like tables near the window Akira?” Akira looked outside “yeah it’s alright”

Lillian got upset and kicked Akira against his feet “ouch what was that for” Akira looked angry and surprised as he didn’t see this coming. “Your thoughts have been with someone else this whole day and you think I wouldn’t notice” Lillian looked upset “Well I shall be honest with you lil they are”. Lillian didn’t looked annoyed anymore “then tell me about it” Akira was now really surprised “really?” “Yes you douchbag” Lillian sighed “I know Sarah set you up to this date so I never expected much of it anyway so just tell me already”. She started to curl here hair with here index finger “who is it?” Akira turned red “IT’s a boy from my class….. Eirie” “WOW” Lillian eyes were shining now “I never knew you played for the same team” “SHHHHHHHH not so loud” Akira was really blushing and was even red behind the ears. “Sorry I got a little exited” Lillian looked over at Akira “I’m happy for you” Akira eyes fled from all the sparkling coming this way “you are not disgusted with it?” “Why would I?” this means I got a gay best friend now. Lillian laughed as Akira was making signs with his hands telling here to keep it down.

“I will support you” she got hungry by seeing all the food being put on the table. “I mean this was one of the most horrible dates ever” Akira looked ashamed “but you had a very good reason for it and it was Sarah fault anyway for setting you and me up” She sighed “ I didn’t knew you were in love with someone else”. Lillian was eating a big chunk of steak while watching Akira who was of loss of what to make of this situation “don’t let it bother you” she poked Akira with her feet again “just let him meet me I bet he is a good guy and a good friend too”. “Yeah you can come with me tonight if you want” Akira eyes were glowing now, he really wanted Eirie to meet Lillian who seemed to be a great friend and ally.

The sun was about to set when Akira and Lillian got out of the restaurant “man the good was super delicious” Lillian looked at Akira. “Akira can I have one request” she looked a bit shy now “to be honest the first part was horrible but I’m glad we had this date” she stammered. “What is it?” Akira asked “can I have one kiss on the lips, just so I can let it rest and start being friends with you” Akira sighed “I guess one kiss is fine” and so as the sun was almost under they both kissed. “Thank you Akira you are a super guy” Akira got flustered again ‘if I hadn’t met Eirie you would probably be my girlfriend’ “let’s go then I really want you to meet Eirie”

Akira quickly bought something and was really curious to find out what Eirie would think of Lillian, but when they arrived at the hospital something was off. ‘was it Sarah I just saw in’ Akira didn’t have much time to think about because when they arrived at the room were Eirie should be they only found an empty bed and all the clothes and other stuff was gone from the room.

Sow how it gets easier to write a chapter, please let me know what you think of it and thank you for reading it. The climax is almost there and it seems the darkest hour has arrived.

Chapter 9: For Bitter or Worse

Here I’m walking, all alone in the rain. Nothing more to live for nothing more to gain, the only reason being swept away by the tears falling down my cheeks. Tomorrow is the day, the day of my departure of this strange country, it’s going to take me back to where my nightmare has started. These faces that I wanted to forget, these souls that haunts me everyday, but I have to atone for my sins. I have to atone for the promise that I broke, I have to atone for my own twin brother who lost his life. How could I be so foolish to believe for one second that this love could have been real? While the rains get heavier and my clothes get wet and cold I have to keep walking until I reach the airport, my mind filled with thoughts of sadness, of the second betrayal or the curse. I find a bench and sit down, why did I ever left why did I make the choice to abandon my brother.

I close my eyes as I keep crying, why did I trusted you Akira.

12 hours earlier

“Sorry doctor it won’t happen again” Akira made a deep bow as slapped Eirie on the back “he won’t let it happen again” Akira winked to Eirie who blushed. Akira turned around and whispered in my ear “I will be seeing you again soon” then he kissed me on the forehead and left the hospital leaving Eirie behind all flustered. Walking back to his room he was surprised by what he saw, Sarah was sitting in the chair reading a book, she noticed Eirie had entered “had a fun night?” she looked me over “I guess you did”.

“Come sit down I have a favour to ask you” she looked at Eirie with a demanding attitude “Sure what is it” Eirie didn’t make an attempt to sit down as he felt somehow uncomfortable being around Sarah. “no need to be so hostile towards me, I just wanted to ask if you would like to come with me to the shops” she sighed “Akira always been a mystery to me and since you seem to know him a little I thought we could buy something together” her nails were polished and shined the light back coming from the bright lamps ‘come on take the bait’ she started to tap with her fingers which annoyed Eirie “sure I would like to but does it has to be now?” she looked stern which made Eirie worried a bit “yes if you don’t mind of course” Eirie still in a good mood and thought to himself why not “let me change in something fitting then” Sarah stood up “thank you I will be waiting outside then”

“so did you have a relationship with Akira already?” Eirie almost drowned himself in his drink “oh don’t you worry Akira tells me everything were childhood friends” Eirie tried to grasp for air and tried to calm down “is that so?” Eirie looked at Sarah and was relieved she knew Akira so well “so you don’t mind him dating a guy?” Sarah’s eyes pinched together “no none at all” Everyone should be with who they want to be ‘except not with you, you little runt’ she smiled, I’m not Prejudice against homosexuals at all. She grinned “I’m glad I have at least one friend who I could call gay”. “Well if he is really gay that is” Eirie looked worried now “what do you mean?” Sarah looked Eirie over and behind the hand she smiled an evil smile “well normally I don’t butt into Akira’s business but I just found it to sad to see” She putted here drink down the table “you see he is using you for his own personal fun”

Eirie looked shocked “you don’t mean that?” his voice was cracking up as he started to tremble “his exact words were ‘I found a hot boy and I’m trying to lure him over, you know girls are great but with guys you don’t have to worry about getting them pregnant’ that is what he said” she tried to make an understanding face “of course I was against this that is why I’m trying to warn you and stay away from him”. “Well to be honest he is dating a girl right now” Sarah looked into Eirie eyes who were full of torment “only to be loved to the door, and then to find out he is dating anther girl” Eirie looked angry “I don’t believe you” he stood up and smashed his drink into the bin “I had a bad feeling about you from the moment I saw you” the sun was about to set and after a long day in the city Eirie was tired and frustrated how could this woman tell such obvious lies ‘she must be jealous or something’

Why don’t you look over there then Sarah pointed to a small restaurant were a couple just came out, and what Eirie saw couldn’t be what he really saw. He saw Akira walking outside with another girl and it looked like they were having fun ‘got you by the balls now boy’ Sarah grinned. Eirie was frozen in fear his world was about to implode as time stood still, in his iris keep playing this film he doesn’t want to see. ‘no no this isn’t happening this can’t be true’. Akira slightly bowed to meet this girl face to face as they kissed and this image burned into Eirie’s brain who couldn’t make out what was happening right before his eyes.

Haven't we both heard enough babe

This is what we're gonna do

Let me put my arms around you once more

There's nothing left here to prove

Walk away just a little bit slower

Better hold on tight, will we ever learn to let it go

Break through to the other side

I keep on wondering

When were you ever gonna let me know

That you just wanted something else in life

“Told you brother the moment you broke your promise” Eirie’s eyes were like frozen lake, tears trying to take form but frozen up the moment they tried to surface. “You’re a failure brother, you let me down and this is how it feels” Eirie panicked but still he couldn’t move a muscle. “Where ever you go you will never find peace not on this world not in your soul” Eirie tried to scream but nothing came out.

What do you say when it's all over

What do you know when nothing's going right

The troubles in your mind

What do you do when you get lost inside your soul

Where do you go when love's gone

Why do you say nothing at all

It was so hard when I watched you falling down

But it was time for you to walk alone

Just know if you really need a friend

And you're feeling like you can't go on

As Eirie stood nailed to the ground seeing this cruel think taking place, flash by flash, second by second which seemed to take years. Tears started to roll down his cheek, as he started to get pale. And somehow he felt really empty now ‘I know brother, I should have died too’ Eirie’s pupil got wider as he saw the scene unfold and slowly it moved from right to left to rip it from this horror image. As he slowly looked away he could feel this muscles starting to move again.

Just walk back just a little bit faster

Take my hand I will blow your fears away

Break through to the other side

For bitter or worse I know you better than anyone else

And I'll be by your side

What do you do when it's all gone

Where do we go when love's gone

Eirie cried as he started to run away smashing the rings onto the ground he bought earlier this afternoon. Sarah picked them up as she saw Eirie run for his life ‘was I too hard on him?’ she looked at Akira and Lillian who were walking away together ‘not that it matters it worked’ she smiled but somehow she felt like she had did something terrible ‘well can’t turn it back now can’t I’ she stuck the rings into here pocket as she walked away.

Eirie rushed the whole way back to the hospital not letting out a single tear, when he sat down it all came back. He felt used and dirty, and the thought of being used by someone just for fun. He couldn’t hold back his tears anymore as he couldn’t believe that this would be Akira. He just couldn’t believe Akira would betray him like this, but then again he saw what he saw. He saw Akira with another girl. This means he was nothing more than a convenient sex sleeve for him, which made him shiver.

When it all becomes reality

That this is where it ends for you and me

I'm about to lose my mind

Will love find a way on time

Please don't try and kiss these tears away

We know we've both have made mistakes

If I could do it all again

I wouldn't change a single thing

What do you do when it's all gone

Where do we go when love's gone

Eirie tried to grab his stuff as he checked out of the hospital showing a letter that he could go. He forged it a week earlier in case he got bored and felt like he could leave, as he knew it was still too early to go. He had to leave this country, he had to face his past. Even if he was a stranger in Japan, for a second he thought he could make this strange country his home.

Now it seemed he gambled and lost everything.

With tears rolling down his cheeks and red swollen eyes Eirie disappeared into the night.

The last chapter of Stranger of Japan is upon us, and I have written this poem for it, the conclusion of Stranger is going to be a flip of a coin, or not well you will just have to wait and see.

Note: This poem contains all the songs I used in this fan fiction.

Our Happy Ending?

My love said to me

It’s for your eyes only

This Groovy kind of love

And I don’t care what they think of me

As long as I have you

I will show them

That the world is not enough

My hunger for you will never fade

Can you handle me baby?

Because it seems the world can’t

And behind this façade I see the smile I love

Your smile my love

But before I could feel it

My love was gone like the wind

Leaving me behind

I feel this pain of a broken heart

Please stay my love

For bitter or worse

Don’t fade away my love

Leaving this empty hole inside of me

No I’m not pretending

Only you can un-break my heart

Will this be heaven?

Or

Will this be hell?

Will we find our happy ending?

This story is so so good. I feel sorry for Eirie. I like a lot this character! Also, the poem was so good! So emotional! Absolutely love it!

I will say thank you to everyone who stayed with me the whole time in this story, and all I can do is appreciate it how you kept on reading while the story unpacked. I love Eirie in the bottom of my heart as he represent a little of me when I was younger. And I love Akira just as much as he resembles another person in my past who I was very close with.

While Stranger in Japan has come to an end there will be an Epilogue so stay tuned for it as it will be worth reading! And You will after your done with this chapter ^^"

:In love::In love::In love:And again THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!!!!!! :In love::In love::In love:

Chapter 10: Happy Ending

His eyes were looking around the room for any clues, but all that was left were the used sheets on the bed and the curtains dancing on the wind. ‘Why would he leave?’ Akira didn’t understand what was happening. “Relax Akira it’s not like he disappeared, there is probably a good reason why he left” Lillian squeezed hard in Akira’s arm “let’s go and ask a doctor”. He smiled as he found some sort of comfort in Lillian but still deep down he knew there was something up, Eirie wasn’t supposed to leave the Hospital for 2 more days.

“He checked out just an hour before you arrived” The doctor said “oh and something else” The doctor nibbled from his coffee as he continued “Another girl just asked the same thing a while ago” Akira eyes got big “SARAH!” “What got Sarah to do with this?” Lillian grabbed her coat as they both walked outside. “I thought I saw her” Akira explained “on the way here I saw here walking in a distance but I never really thought anything about it” Lillian slapped Akira on the back “then let’s go to Sarah, but let’s do it tomorrow it’s far too late now” Akira didn’t wanted to wait but Lillian convinced him too as it was already past midnight.

The hours went on slow that night and Akira couldn’t grasp any sleep as his thought were all over the place. First the wonderful evening and night before, then this date he had with Lillian and what a wonderful person she turned out to be and then Eirie who was gone like thin air. In the end he fell asleep after tiring himself out completely with these thoughts.

“Shit” Akira woke up ‘I completely overslept’ his phone kept ringing and when he checked it he saw it was Lillian who was calling “I’m on my way, I overslept” he rushed downstairs grabbed some cakes “mom I will be out till late don’t bother making me dinner”. He quickly hopped onto his bike and went off to Sarah’s, Lillian joined him halfway and both they went off riding through the wind.

“So you are both a couple now” Sarah said while opening the door with a grim look on her face “no were not” Lillian said in a rather harsh tone “I think you got to give us some explanation for you actions Sarah”. Sarah showed them in “I will get us something” Lillian said as she knew her friend’s house well. There was this awkward silence which seemed to take forever and to break the ice Akira started of first “what did you say to Eirie” he was quite directly “I saw you at the hospital yesterday night”. Sarah looked up while playing with her hair “nothing” SLAM Akira’s fist hit the table “DON’T LIE TO ME” Akira got angry “I can see it when you lie” Sarah eyes became teary “I wanted to stop it, I really did” She stuttered “but my jealousy got the best of me, I thought I could handle seeing you with Lillian” She looked away as here guilt grew “but then you had to fell in love with him, WHILE I WAS ALWAYS THE ONE DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH YOU always” she started to cry. Akira didn’t knew what to do as he was still angry with here. “What did you say Sarah?” Lillian came back “crocodile tears won’t help you” Sarah looked at Lillian with a very vile look “I took him to the place where you were and said to him that Akira wasn’t gay”. “YOU DID WHAT” Akira was really pissed off by now “shit I know where he is going” Lillian looked surprised “where?” Akira stood up “no time to lose”. He stood up without looking at Sarah once.

The wind was playing with Lillian’s hair as they both raced to the Airport she looked over at Akira who was deeply hurt by this betrayal. ‘Please be there please be there’ they kept riding and riding as the Airport was halfway across the city. “Shit “the bridge is closed Lillian said “DAMMIT” Akira shouted “he is probably somewhere all alone now blaming himself” grrrrrrrrr “dammit Sarah dammit” 10 minutes before the bridge seemed to take hours. After that they both raced against the clock, the next Flight to Amsterdam would leave in an hour and it would be the first flight of the day.

When they arrived on the airport it was immediately a mess because they had no orientation of where to look. “Excuse me miss” Lillian asked an advisor “do you know where the next flight to Amsterdam is going to take off” the woman behind the desk looked onto her laptop ‘Hurry hurry’ Akira was fed up with waiting. “Northern wing gate 27” the woman said “thank you very much” Lillian grabbed Akira’s hand as they started to run “follow me”

This is the way you left me,

I'm not pretending,

No hope, no love, no glory,

No happy ending

As they were running for their lives through the halls of the Airport they forgot everything around them and were looking for Eirie who had to be her somewhere still. “THERE he is over there” Akira pointed to someone with long blond hair, they grabbed a hold of the person and as the person turned around it was not Eirie “Excuse me?” Akira looked disappointed “sorry miss we thought you were someone else” Come on Akira the gate is over there” Lillian pointed.

Wake up in the morning,

Stumble on my life,

Can't get no love without sacrifice,

If anything should happen,

I guess I wish you well,

Mm, a little bit of heaven,

But a little bit of hell

This is the hardest story,

That I have ever told,

No hope, or love, or glory,

Happy endings gone forever more

I feel as if I'm wasting,

And I waste every day

Akira was running very fast “Wait hold on Akira” Lillian was out of breath “I can’t run very fast” Akira turned back “I will go on ahead”. Lillian looked at Akira who looked like a lost puppy “yeah go ahead, go get em boy” Akira blushed “Thank you”

This is the way that we love,

Like its forever,

Then live the rest of our life,

Both not together

Too black in the morning,

Someone's on my mind,

Can't get no rest,

Keep walking around,

If I pretend that nothing ever went wrong,

I can get to my sleep I can dream now and just carry on?

Akira looked around overall where masses with people, people with kid’s people with dog’s people with allot of luggage. But wherever he looked he couldn’t see Eirie ‘dammit where are you Eirie’ he wanted to shout but he knew it would be fruitless as he could barely hear himself. Then he thought he saw a glimpse of Eirie, he tried to get a closer look ‘yes that is him’ Akira started to run towards Eirie as fast as he could.

This is the hardest story,

That I have ever told,

No hope, or love, or glory,

Happy endings gone forever more,

I feel as if I'm wasting,

And I waste every day,

Oh I feel as if I'm wasting,

And I waste every day

I'm not pretending,

No happy ending

Like its forever,

Both not together

“EIRIE EIRIE I’M HERE” Akira noticed Eirie couldn’t hear him he kept on running, ‘WOW’ he almost smashed into a thick window ‘wait that is already the terminal to the airplane. “no no NO” Akira started to smash onto the window “Eirie look here I’m here” But Eirie couldn’t hear him as he waited in the line to check in with only 3 people waiting in front of him.

I'm not pretending,

No happy ending

Like its forever,

Both not together

I'm not pretending,

No happy ending

Like its forever,

Both not together

Akira saw it with horror how the line got thinner and it was now Eirie’s turn to check in “Did you found him” Akira heard Lillian was now behind there. “yes but to late” Akira started to smash the window with all his might while he started to cry “DON’T LEAVE ME EIRIE PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME EIRIE” Lillian saw how heartbroken was and it was something you wouldn’t see every day, Eirie walked away and out of sight and didn’t turned around one single time. Akira fell into the floor into Lillian’s arm crying. He didn’t care that many people were looking, he didn’t care about his honour or what else he just lost the most precious thing he found in his short life on earth.

I'm not pretending,

No happy ending

Like its forever,

Both not together

“Come Lillian said” They both sat down and Akira saw the Airplane who went off into the Air with his most beloved person “how could this happen” Akira was in total shock “how could she do this to me” Akira was crying on Lillian’s lap who was petting him like it was her own child. “Jealousy is a bad habit” Lillian said "and it can make people do cruel things". “I will never forgive her” He said. Lillian looked down on Akira black hair as she was comforting him “she given me this and said to give this to you”. “Why would I take something from her” He stood up “not her HIM” Lillian given the rings “he bought them for you and him”

Akira’s eyes got wet again, as he saw the two silver rings sparkling as his tears fell onto it. He tucked one ring from the set and putted it on his ring finger and looked at it.

‘Eirie you were never a stranger in my heart you were my love and you will always be my true love and wherever you go I will find you and tell you that I cannot live without you’

Stranger in Japan - FIN

big fat T_______T face.

As much as I looooove open endings I hate them too >

I hope Akira and Eirie are living happily together, anywhere they are :D

I love this story and I also especially love Eirie. He and Akira are so cute together. It had love, jealousy and all the stuff. I hope they'll live happily forever. :D

I also liked so much the songs you added for the chapters.

Waiting for the Epilogue now.

Well then here is the Epilogie! Again thank you for reading this story I all hope you loved it.

Epilogue - Comptine d'Un Autre Été

“This is Amsterdam central station the last stop of this train, please don’t forget to check out and don’t forget your luggage” Eirie was staring out of the window while they arrived in Amsterdam. The flight was long and he felt numb. Lost in thought he was trying to get a grip on himself, somehow it didn’t felt like homecoming, as his heart wasn’t here. Staring out of the window he sees the old canals which made Amsterdam so famous, and of course there was the flock of people but compared to Tokyo this felt like a small town.

“hey boy” Eirie almost jumped out of his skin when he felt a cold hand on his shoulder “hey boy you have to get out now” the conductor looked me over as I stared at him “Yes sorry” Eirie replied while standing up. He walked out of the train into the old Station which was still in renovation, which was like 40 years now, ever since he was born this station was always in renovation. Eirie passes a crowd of Chinese tourist taking selfies, he tried to ignore all the tourist but then he saw something in the corner of his eyes.

A Piano

He walked to it and started to play, he was very talented when it came down to music and he loved to play the piano, but his father hated it. He felt free while playing the piano, he calmed down and thought about what had happened.

The music which filled the Station hall attracted all kinds of people who were stunned with his performance, they came from every nook and granny and flocked together as Eirie kept on playing. IT was so beautiful and so sad at the same time.

“Why is this boy crying” A little girl asked her mother, and the mother replied “Music has the power to cleanse one’s soul”

Eirie kept on having regret for running away, he missed Akira so much. He forgot his cell phone back at home in Tokyo and had no idea what Akira’s number was. Maybe it was all a misunderstanding or maybe not ‘I will never know now for sure won’t I’ Eirie kept on playing while torturing himself with these thoughts. Tears fell down on the piano while he kept on playing, he felt like a burden was being lifted and all his sorrows drifted away on the music. The thoughts of his dead brother and mother, the thought of his hated father. The thoughts of what to come and of course the thought of Akira who was all over the place in Eirie’s heart.

His blond hair waved on the breeze coming from outside as he kept on playing. He didn’t even noticed but it was like time had stopped inside the hall and everyone kept on watching as the piano play unfolded. Even the birds in the sky where gone, it was like everyone forgot what they were doing. A white Pidgeon flew over the piano as a sign, be free Eirie be free. It flew outside into the wide world and as it flew higher and higher the station got smaller and smaller. But still you could hear a faint sound of the Piano, and as the Pidgeon flew higher you could see the capital of this beautiful country.

A beautiful country where a Bittersweet story will be written.

To be continued in – To mend A stranger’s heart

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers, I'm gonna spend some time thinking about my writing style and then about the depth of the story, as it will be easier to write of a country I actually know.

I want a strong emotional connecting in my next work, the feeling of despair love hate etc

• 2 weeks later...