Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Credits
    Macys Inventory
    Shuui YO Host 2017 YO Host 2016 Hyou

Double Mints Live Action (JP)

Title: Double Mints Live Action; Double Mints; Double Mints (2017); Daburu Mintsu; ダブルミンツ
    Release Date: June 3, 2017
    Genre: Boys Love, Drama, Crime, Based on a Comic
    Runtime: 100 min
    Plot: Based on the manga series "Daburu Mintsu" by Asumiko Nakamura. One day, Mitsuo Ichikawa (Yasushi Fuchikami) receives a phone call from Mitsuo Ichikawa (Shunsuke Tanaka). Their names are pronounced the same, but spelled differently using kanji. They also graduated from the same high school. Back in their high school days, Mitsuo Ichikawa (Yasushi Fuchikami) was like a subordinate to Mitsuo Ichikawa (Shunsuke Tanaka). Mitsuo Ichikawa (Shunsuke Tanaka) is now a hoodlum and tells the other Mitsuo that he killed a woman. They become accomplices and build a new relationship.

Watch Double Mints Live Action Online (HD Quality):
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Download Double Mints Movie:

For download re-upload requests, post [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] so the staff notices them.
    Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!
    YO Staff
    Last edited by Key; 11-08-2017 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Adding watch online link

2. The following 8 users like this post by Macys:

Re: Double Mints Live Action (JP)

This looks dark & interesting. Thank you for sharing!
    *aw no Eng sub /cries/
    Last edited by voide; 11-13-2017 at 03:42 AM.

Ahhhhhhh this was so good I loved it so much. I pre-ordered the DVD cause I love Double Mints so much hahahaha.

Thank you for sharing, I hope lots more people enjoy this <3

Is anyone subbing this cause I'd love to help if you are! Anything from trans to timing to typesetting to just beta. If no one is, maybe I will someday in the future when RL is less hectic? XD

Just hit me up if you're interested in helping/need help :3

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] you can help subbing this? I wish I know a bit about vid editing so that I could help too argh.. really wanna watch this tho [feels sad huhu]

Quote Originally Posted by voide View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] you can help subbing this? I wish I know a bit about vid editing so that I could help too argh.. really wanna watch this tho [feels sad huhu]
    Yeaaaaah I'll probably get to it someday (once my current projects are finished) and do everything myself if no one's subbing it, haha. But if someone's willing to help me on it (especially with timing) I can probably start working on it sooner

7. The following user likes this post by sacchanxd:

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] oh, you're working on projects atm? wow, that's awesome. so, i just google tutorials on how to do the timing you've mentioned. looks not so difficult to do... i've been playing around w sony vegas since last year. and still couldn't get 80% of it haha.. but if it's not so much work to do, maybe I could try? i'll let you know if i'm really doing this

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Yesss i sub Japanese idol-centered variety shows sporadically and upload them to LJ
    Timing does take quite a while and it's very arduous so I'd understand if it's too much hahaha XD Don't worry abou it.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] yeah, found your LJ. It's cool. You've been doing this for a while now.. haha no way I could catch up. But. I think I will learn how to do that anyway, I loved stuff like this

I don't know if this will help you guys above! (Or anyone else that would be interested in subbing it!)

But here are the movie's subtitles from the Korean release! So timing and everything is already done! Just the Korean should be replaced with English haha.

12. The following user likes this post by teramensu:

Quote Originally Posted by teramensu View Post
    I don't know if this will help you guys above! (Or anyone else that would be interested in subbing it!)

But here are the movie's subtitles from the Korean release! So timing and everything is already done! Just the Korean should be replaced with English haha.

that's cool. this is good. thanks or sharing this!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles