Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Credits
    auser Inventory

Your Favorite Youtubers/Youtube Channels

I can honestly tell you that over the last 12 months I've only seen two new movies: The Social Network (oh so good) & Call Me By Your Name (oh soo good as well). The rest of my time was spent on Youtube, which is perfect for people like me with an incredibly short attention span. So I was wondering what channels/youtubers do people on YO stalk?

Dan & Phil seem like an obvious choice, because, yes.. reasons xD

I'm also a huge fan of Jack & Dean, Tomska, TimH Films, Sammy Paul.

CinemaSins, vlogbrothers & TheOdd1sOut for a completely different feel. xD

so what about you? What do you watch? Would you share some of your favorite videos with me?
    Last edited by auser; 02-08-2018 at 07:25 PM.

2. The following 2 users like this post by auser:

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Sai-Miyoshi Inventory
    Mikazuki Gift 2015 Natsume Takashi YO Spring Festival UK

Re: Your Favorite Youtubers/Youtube Channels

Well I do like Dan and Phil as well, but my favs are Mimei and Duncan :3

4. The following user likes this post by Sai-Miyoshi:

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    fan_yaoi Inventory
    X-mas Candy Suzuki-San Santa Mikazuki Gift 1 2017

I Watch kinda random, cant say i have any favorites. But i like to Watch a lots of 'Lets play' or art talks, ted talks is nice and Music offcourse :P But i dont follow anyone. Only on 'le twitter' where I follow art people cuz they are talent

6. The following user likes this post by fan_yaoi:

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Credits
    auser Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I have never heard of them O_o.. I guess I have some googling to do!!
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I love let's plays to the point where it's unhealthy.. I've seen 17 (!) different playthroughs of Until Dawn, for example.. I know it only because I had to start writing it down to not watch the same ones all the time) they're perfect background noise.. any favorite of yours?

And ted talks too.. aah, have you seen this one? Probably yes, but it's like one of my all-time favorites

8. The following 2 users like this post by auser:

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    fan_yaoi Inventory
    X-mas Candy Suzuki-San Santa Mikazuki Gift 1 2017

Oh im gonna take a look at this one, ted talks is Always nice.
    I have got so much use to "background noise" that i need it when i sleep too.

I have also watched lots of differet Lets play from different people but from same game XDDD
    Resident evil 7, very nice game tho XD

10. The following user likes this post by fan_yaoi:

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Credits
    auser Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] white noise machines are your answer xD I had one for a while.. actually, one of my friends always needs a movie playing to fall asleep, and it's incredibly annoying, especially if we sleep in the same room/bad

Do you have to watch the first six Resident Evils to understand it? xD I've heard nothing of it, but I might watch it while cleaning this weekend any particular let's players you recommend for this game?

12. The following user likes this post by auser:

Credits
    littlespiral Inventory
    Victor and Yuri Yuri Plisetsky Nikiforov Victor Katsuki Yuuri

i also like watching lets play from random youtubers. mainly because i like to see their reactions to the games they are playing. people like Dashiegames, Pewdiepie (he doesn't do much playthrough but i like his recent content) never fail to make me laugh. The Anime Man is pretty cool too. he mostly talks/reviews anime and mangas.

but most of all, i like these silent japanese cooking/crafting channels that usually plays videos of them cooking and making crafts without any music or talking in the background. to name a few: Mosogourmet (learned quite a lot from their recipes), HMS2 (mostly diy and crafting), bonobos25, emojoie cuisine. the videos are usually really quiet, you can only hear the sound made by the instruments/stuffs they were doing. i find it really soothing and satisfying. kinda like ASMR. i always watch these videos before going to bed.

14. The following user likes this post by littlespiral:

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Credits
    auser Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I just watched a bit of Mosogourmet.. it definitely made me hungry and yep, it's so different from most other cooking channels I watch, because they're usually so loud, with lots of music & talking.. Although, I mostly watching vegan cooking, so it's possible that could me at fault tooeither way, I think I'm going to explore it it..

It's definitely better than the other videos I've been watching tonight - did you know that rats could be toilet-trained? I have just watched that for some reason.

16. The following user likes this post by auser:

Credits
    littlespiral Inventory
    Victor and Yuri Yuri Plisetsky Nikiforov Victor Katsuki Yuuri

oh, if you like vegan cooking, may i suggest this channel: Peaceful Cuisine. this guy do vegan cooking too. and he have both the silent and added bgm versions of his videos. he's japanese though, but his recipes are quite interesting imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mochi View Post
    did you know that rats could be toilet-trained? I have just watched that for some reason.
    haha.. i know that feeling. when you click on random videos in the suggestion box and come across some really weird stuff but you still keep watching them even though it's already 2 am and you still can't stop. -____-

18. The following user likes this post by littlespiral:

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Ryuu_L Inventory
    Suzuki-San X-mas Candy Special Mikazuki Dante

hmmm, i like Markiplier aaand Peter and Evynne Hollens ^ ^ Mark has a great deep voice, right? haha and Hollens family is so cute! i love their covers and acapella projects

20. The following user likes this post by Ryuu_L:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles