He Came from the Ocean (Coffee-Tastic and Yukio Takamiya)

Coffee-Tastic

Nett felt like he was being a bit selfish wanting to have Mar with him as he slept, or maybe even a bit of a burden, but he just needed him there. He had fallen asleep almost as soon as they returned back to bed while the human was awake longer, drowning in worry that he caused by making his lie too weak. Though with Mars crazy ability to sense what's real or not, Nett wasn't sure if any lie would have done much, no matter how good it could have been. A fish out of water like him could never possibly have tried to make up something better than what he told him though.

Several hours later with the sun barely lighting anything in the room this early, Nett woke up, clung on Mar and with Mar clung to him. Waking up to see his lover's sleeping face brought him so much comfort that he held him tighter and bring his face closer, kissing his cheek and the lower side of his face. Bringing himself on top of him like he normally would, he kissed his lips slowly as well. It was easy to become addicted to kissing Mar now, it gave him the sense that he was cleaning his body little by little. Closing his eyes, he cupped the other's cheeks, lavishing himself and Mar's lips with consecutive kisses meant to last. Clean~ after a stranger defiling him, he wanted nothing more than to have something that made him feel clean.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coffee-Tastic

• Yukio Takamiya

Mar awoke to the wave of kisses that came upon his lips. He opened his heavily lidded eyes and was met with Nett's face up close. Mar placed a hand on Nett's cheek and returned returned the kisses. "You're rather active this morning," he said sleepily with a soft chuckle. Perhaps waking up to something like this wasn't all that bad. But then again, something about Nett's actions told him that something was wrong. Mar didn't push knowing that his lover wasn't ready to tell him anything.

Holding Nett still close to his body, Mar sat up and turned his head to yawn. He rubbed his eyes and looked around the room, groaned and then flopped back down on the pillow, pulling Nett back down with him. "Why are you awake at this hour when the world isn't?" He asked. The room was still dark and the sun had barely risen at all. Mar turned on his side, pressing a kiss to Nett's forehead, he closed his eyes again.

Sent from my SM-J110G using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Crossing his thumb over Mar's cheek once he lay with him again, the merman gazed upon the other's tired face. He didn't mean to wake him up, but hearing his voice was a nice treat to have along with his kisses, "I just love Mar a lot. And can't help it," he whispered softly, a frown resting on his face once seeing that Mar had closed his eyes. The human had known something was wrong from the moment he got home, Mar obviously knew whatever happened was the reason he was doing something like this. "You can go back to sleep now, sorry for waking you up." Kissing his head once more, he closed his eyes, hugging his lover, but wasn't going back to sleep.

Nett wanted to live in "this world" badly because of Mar, but from what's been going on now and from before, Nett was starting to think he wasn't supposed to belong here. Not a day passed by where he'd lose his footing and fall, he can't properly communicate to other human beings, he has to eat human flesh or else he'd stave and on top of that, he had no way to fend for himself. Mar took care of him at home and then Mr. had the final say of how things went when he had to eat. If anything, he was letting the currents of this world control him just like the currents in the ocean and he wasn't doing a single thing about it because he just never had to control anything around him. The ocean? There was no controlling that, nobody could, not even a creature like himself born from it. The land... Humans seemed to have a good control on it and even a merman like Greyson figured out his place. Nett would have to change something here... If he was able to handle himself more on his own, then would... Mar worry less...? He'd have to give it a shot.

(when you can, send me a message, I want to talk about the plot with you :3 )

• 3 weeks later...

Mar woke up feeling especially tired, perhaps because he stayed up late waiting for Nett to fall asleep. However, he felt as if his burdens had lightened considerably now that he had Liam's help. Still, he was a little hesitant to tell Nett that he had to return home soon. He didn't want to part with his merman at all, especially since he didn't know if Nett would be willing to come with him. After all, if he did, it wouldn't just be the two of them alone anymore. Mar was certain that Nett needed him and he most certainly needed Nett in his life. It was because of thoughts of his lover that kept him going on most of the time. Mar needed only Nett and Nett alone.

Fears plagued his merman's mind, Mar knew that extremely well. He could see it in Nett's face although the merman was mostly expressionless. He admitted that he was worried, so very worried that he couldn't sleep well. Mar could feel the weariness tugging at his mind and the weight on his eyes as he struggled to stay awake while working. It was so very tiring trying to get by everyday, Mar had honestly never thought of this before. He had never really paid attention to how exhausted he was because as long as Nett was with him, nothing really mattered.

Mar got up and pushed away the sheets, covering them properly over Nett before heading to the bathroom. He removed his clothes and got under the shower, coughing lightly as he went. He ignored the mild sandy feeling in his throat when he brushed his teeth, coughing lightly even as he left the bathroom to make breakfast. It was probably just a normal cold, was his thought.

((Finally had the time to reply to a few of my rps. Really sorry for the long delay. As bad as it may sound, the truth is i feel too lazy to reply to my rps everytime i come back home in the evenings:( Btw, please PM me when you can.))

Sent from my SM-J110G using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

It wasn't too far after Mar went to the bath that Nett was patting the area around him in search of his favorite warmth, he could be tired to the point of being half awake, but the fact was simply that he couldn't sleep well at all without his lover next to him. He moved into Mar's usual spot, soaking in the leftovers of his body heat as he listened to the shower turn on. He could relax in there, Nett thought, and he'd gotten himself out of bed quickly, tripping on his foot slightly and catching his balance fast as he made his silent way to the kitchen to do what Mar would do. Make breakfast. Nett's body was still sore, especially his hips and his insides, but if he did everything as fast as it needed to, then he'd be able to sit down and relax himself once more.

He's watched the boy make things often, but being in the kitchen by himself, he did feel rather intimidated. Nett looked around for what to do and simply resorted back to hot dogs, pressing the buttons on the microwave he recalled his lover pressing as well. It was very quick, so he had a few dogs, just the dogs, not the buns, on a plate at the table already by the time Mar came out of the bathroom. Nett was sitting down at the table as well, waiting ever so patiently for his Mar to come out. "Good morning. I made breakfast all by myself," he spoke calmly, his speech returning back to normal now that he had found new determination, "Hot dogs. Sit so I can feed you." Nett patted the seat that be brought next to him, wanting him to sit down. It wasn't too impressive to microwave hotdogs, but for him, he was so relieved that they came out the same way how Mar would. It was a small step. A step in the right direction for sure.