Foreign Romance [2015 Rewrite]

Tetsu

39542142-256-k304767.jpg

TITLE:

Foreign Romance

NOTE:

The story is a COMPLETE rewrite of the story. The dialogues and the story itself will be improvised but the direction the story is going to will be left unaltered.

Ongoing

SYPNOSIS:

He only loved once. And that was a bitter love.

Never had the popular, light-hearted and laid-back Mikage Ishikawa thought he would fall under the spell of Yuusuke Yukimura. He was straight, he liked boobs and he always made flirty sexual jokes with girls. Never had he thought that a day would come he would be so happy to go out with a man and never had he wished for his heart to be broken by the man he loved.

The feeling of betrayal was too much for him and he was set to forget the entire existence of the only person he loved. yet, he was never able to forget the one night he offered himself to his ex-lover. With extreme loneliness, he wished to savor the taste of pleasure again.

For one night only, anyone would do. And a hot British guy in the rescue would be more than enough. Until the next day came.

CAST:

wfO8Zcg.jpg

CHAPTER ONE

MIKAGE ISHIKAWA'S POV

My birthday could never get any greater. Though my parents live overseas, the morning of my birthday came two huge boxes of presents from them. I stopped myself from taking a peek. It would be best to open all of the presents I will be getting together at once and having my lover with me at that moment is what I call a blissful life.

I went to school like an idiot. Skipping on my steps, I almost fell on my face. That wouldn't be a good thing. For the pretty handsome Mikage to have my face ruined at my birthday would be a bad omen for the year to come.

"I know it's your birthday. But can you please stop that dorky grin on your face. That looks creepy"

It's Saito Kikuchi, my one and only gay bestfriend. He's a fan aka stalker of my lover's cousin. Because I'm a good friend, I'm going to set them two up some other day. I don't know if Hayato is into guys but it's always worth the shot.

"Geez. Saito, can't you get any nicer in this one special moment of my life?"

"For you. Don't forget we're taking Takahashi-sensei's mock exam today. No one passes her exams."

"Yup. It is precisely because no one passes her exam that I don't feel the need to worry. This way I won't be disappointed"

"I give up. You're so laid back. Just take this."

Saito sighed and took a wrapped box from his bag and pushed it over my chest. This kid, even though his mouth is so harsh, he still took time to wrap a gift for me. This is why he's my bestfriend.

Taking the gift, I wrapped my arms around Saito, appreciating the closeness we had.

"You know, just because I'm gay doesn't mean I'm particularly liking this. And I'm telling you now. The girls at your back are squealing too much."

"Geez. You're exaggerating. Let them be."

I said that but I removed my arms from its tight hug. It was no trouble for me but it doesn't mean for everyone. I wouldn't like Yuusuke to misunderstand. Not on my birthday.

"Where are we going this afternoon?"

Saito asked. I was confused by what he meant. I never invited him but it only took a moment of ponder to realize. For the past five years since I befriended him, we would always go out and have fun at each other's birthday.

Two young loveless boys could only spend their birthdays with each other, wishing that by the next year they would spend this day with the ones they love. And that wish was granted... for me at least.

A month ago, I confessed to Yuusuke Yukimura. My intention was purely to convey and let go of the feelings I know would never be reciprocated. Who would have thought that he would go out with me? I never asked why. I never brought it up. I was too afraid for his response.

For the first time in five years, I will be spending the afternoon of my birthday with someone other than Saito. I feel bad for him but we had a promise.

"I'm sorry Saito. I can't. Remember our promise?"

There was a moment of silence before Saito figured out what I meant. His small lips curved into a knowing grin, slapping me in the back as he congratulated me.

"You bastard! You never told me! Who is it? I won't let you met her unless I see this girl!"

That was when I realize that Saito was still unaware of my newfound preference. Yes, just like him... I am what you would call a homosexual. But unlike him, I'm not so strong to be so bold to be myself. I don't know where he found the strength, but I would very much love to know.

Yet, I didn't even have the courage to tell him. My own bestfriend. Please forgive me.

"Errr.. It's still a secret. I will tell you, I promise. Just... not now."

Saito pouted but he eventually smiled and nodded. That's what I like about him. He's really understanding. He must have noticed the discomfort in me that he eventually agreed at the expense of losing our long time tradition of spending birthdays together.

-

Just as Saito said, the exam Takahashi sensei gave us was one with zero passing rate. I couldn't even write anything logical on my test paper other than my name, my year and my section. Saito said I'm too laid back. That was probably true, but now I'm regretting over the fact I never studied.

I wouldn't want to repeat a year. That would mean an extra year apart from Yuusuke. He's a third year and a graduating student. He told me he wanted to study in Tokyo but I could never follow him until I myself graduate.

All the energy in me left by the time school was finished. I leaned my arms and my head over my desk, recuperating from all the mental exhaustion in me.

"For someone meeting his secret lover, you don't look very happy"

A voice, which I was sure belonged to Saito, spoke as the said person walked right in front of me.

"You're too heartless, Saito. How come you look calm after that disastrous exam!"

Hearing this, Saito chuckled as he pat my back repeatedly as though he was consoling a child who had his favorite toy taken.

"It's because a certain someone told me this 'It is precisely because no one passes her exam that I don't feel the need to worry. This way I won't be disappointed'"

"Yes. Go on. Make fun of me. Who would have thought my words would soon haunt me to my doom!"

I complained. And this bestfriend of mine, hearing what I said, consoled me with the best thing he could come up.

"You know what? Go to your date and let your secret lover make your day."

I was like a Jesus Christ resurrected on the third day or a Buddha that reached nirvana the moment I heard what he said. I stood up, taking my bag with me as I dashed out from the room.

I need Yuusuke to make my day. I could just imagine myself complaining to him while he would ruffle my hair and kiss my lips in return. I would hug him and forget my worries, concentrating only to my man in front of me and his lips that was so busy devouring mine.

"Kyaaa... did you see that!? OMG. They're like, Oh my God! They're so hot"

"I know right? Who would have thought they're so Yaoi? Aren't they cousins?"

On my way to the storage room, I heard two girls squealing and giggling. I used to find such action cute. But right now, nothing but Yuusuke and whatever he does is cute to me. I heard what they were talking but I didn't really understand what they were talking about. I could just vaguely guess it's about some incestuous couple making out.

That was no concern of me. I don't find something like that so hot. I pushed such thought in the corner of my mind, left forgotten over the excitement in me.

Turning one corner and another, I arrived to the place Yuusuke hanged out ..an old abandoned classroom turn into Sports Storage Room.

There was a wide smile on my face which quickly faded away. At that moment, I could only open my mouth wide in disbelieve and confusion. Right in front of me was the person who meant the world to me. Together with him was his cousin. Their lips was pressed against each other.

I turned my head around. I refuse to look at my lover's betrayal any longer. What I saw for a fraction of second was burned deeply into my heart and soul. The person next to Yuusuke should be me. The person kissing him should be me. The person he love should be me!

But who am I? To the one School Prince - Hayato Yukimura, I am nothing. I wasn't even worth the competition and for that matter no one is a competition to him.

Resigning, I turned around, crying as I run. As if understanding my feelings, rain started to cry with me, drenching me with rainwater as I agonized over my lover's betrayal.

What I would have thought was my best birthday turned out to be the worst. It seemed the five long year birthday tradition will go for its sixth year.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello everyone! It's Kyonsuke(Tetsu). I present to you the first chapter of re-release of Foreign Romance. Just as I told you, this is a complete rewrite of the story. No, I'm not saying the entire story will change. I'm saying that I'll be rewriting the story in a way that will satisfy my writer's ego.

Although I admit, I haven't written anything in POVs in years so what I have written may not be my best. Oh well, please let it slide since it's the first chapter.

Please like and comment!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Suida

• Tetsu

• Dai

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh you know already that i like your stories :leaf5:

*very hot book cover

*very hot characters (especially the yukimura cousins lol)

CHAPTER TWO

MIKAGE'S POV

I returned to being the Mikage everyone knew. What relationship I had with the dumb Yuusuke Yukimura was nothing but a bad nightmare. It was nothing but a lengthy one month dream of me falling in love with the wrong half of the human population.

I'm not gay. One proof of that is me having a girlfriend right now. Her name is Yumi Matsuoka. She's popular, she's beautiful and most of all she's huge THERE. I could just feel the envious stares whenever I walk side by side with her.

I have resolved to forget everything... that it was simply a nightmare. I told myself countless times not to think, not to feel anything for the one man I loved. Yet, the sight of him alone would break my resolution. Seeing his lips would remind me how it once belonged to me but at the same time, it reminded me that I was sharing it with someone else.

I guess that was the reason I found myself a girlfriend. I'm not going to say she's a cover up excuse for my pain. I do enjoy her company. But if someone is going to ask me if I love her, I'm not so sure. But I can learn to love her right?

"What's with the long face? If you're not satisfied with having the school queen Yumi then you're greedy. You're going to be hated by all men, stoned to death."

The same familiar voice of Saito said as I turned around to look at him.

"Amazing. How did you know? I'm Mikage Ishikawa. Nothing can quench my youthful thirst!"

I pretended to act energetically to my best friend. I'm not so sure he would buy it since he's just too damn perceptive. I'm just hoping he wouldn't figure out what I have seen. I'm enough to bear the pain. I wouldn't want him to feel the betrayal for the man he loved kissing my man. But it's not like he's going out with Hayato. Still...

"Go on. Shout. Let Yumi hear you over there!"

The harsh-mouthed Saito said as she pointed somewhere. I looked to where the direction his finger was pointing to see one Yumi Matsuoka angrily smiling. If this was anime I would have seen her having her veins popping out so visibly.

"Yes, darling? I would love to hear you say it again one more time"

"No... Yumi that was a joke..."

Cold sweat formed over my head as I tried to explain. But from the look of it, it didn't seem like Yumi bought my alibi. That was truly a joke you know.

"I see... I'm going to give you two options. One, I'm going to cut that itchy dick or I'm going to cut the heads of the flirty girls you're thinking of."

I just found out a few days ago how scary this girl was. What scared me the most was that she's saying it so sweetly as though she's saying 'I love you' to me. She's a ruthless queen.

"Hmmph! You just dare."

Yumi pouted as she wrapped her arm around mine, so close that I could feel her breast touching the back of my arm. If it was me a few months ago... or simply any other man, I would have told myself I'm in heaven. I would have idiotically appreciate I'm alive.

But not now. I wasn't so sure but when she did that, a huge wave of discomfort came to me, as though my innards were knotted in numerous places. It simply felt too wrong. It was as if such thing wasn't supposed to exist in my world.

I didn't dare to speak anything. I am a man. Such thing was not supposed to disgust me. And even if it did, I have no right to refuse her generousness when I am her boyfriend. I don't want to break anyone's heart just like how Yuusuke broke mine.

Yumi led me outside the classroom but seeing my discomfort, my one best friend took my other arm.

"Mikage. I'm not sure if you're forgetting but you're supposed to show up with your club activity today."

'Nice timing, my friend. I will repay this debt a thousandfold'

"Oh crap! You're right. We're having an urgent meeting. Sorry Yumi. I can't. I'll make it up to you next time"

Yumi glared at Saito as though he had said something so inappropriate. If glares could kill then my poor friend wouldn't have simply died. He would have been skinned, deboned and thrown to piranhas for them to eat.

"But Mikage! You promised me."

I sighed as I kissed Yumi's forehead. I patted her head as I once again apologized, wearing my most sparkling smile. Yumi had the look of total admiration yet to my left was one with disgust.

"Alright. I'll text you later"

Yumi said while she left. I deeply sighed only when she completely disappeared from my sight. I don't know why. I'm supposed to love her, give her everything and make her happy. Yet here I am, feeling so wrong.

"You're not yet over her. Are you?"

Saito frankly said. I knew what he meant. Last month, on my birthday, I saw my man kissing another of our kind. That was a painful memory and I couldn't do anything but run away.

I told my bestfriend that day that I wasn't going to meet him, yet not even an hour later I came running to him while crying. I was sure I looked so bad. I was drenched in rainwater, my eyes was surely red and a sticky clear liquid was falling and rising from my nose. But I didn't care. I only wanted to be with someone who would help me ease the pain.

I spent my entire birthday with my bestfriend. And I was so thankful having him around. He tried his best to cheer me up. Of course, that alone wouldn't alleviate the pain. But that surely helped.

"I don't know, Saito. But I have to move on."

"I wouldn't want my bestfriend to go through the same thing again. Of course you have to move on. I'm going to kick you if you go back to that dumbass woman who made you cry."

I spent that afternoon with my bestfriend, simply fooling around here and there. When we had enough, we parted ways. I went home happily, humming as I noticed an unknown white van parked in front of our apartment.

The back side of the van was open and I could see boxes atop each other.

"Is someone moving in?"

"Yes. I heard he's a foreigner."

The question I ask was one for myself yet surprisingly, someone else answered my question. I turned around to see my neighbor and friend, Shin Ayakawa. He goes to a different school and he's the ace of the basketball team he was in. I haven't seen him play officially but from the looks of it, he's very good at it.

"Is that so?"

I disinterestedly said. I stopped caring who moved in and out. I practically grew up in this apartment and I have long learned that it was best not to be so attached with people who would very well move out the next day.

In fact, I was distant with Shin to begin with. But this guy was simply too forceful and all that I didn't even notice how close we were already. He and a few others were the only people here that I wouldn't want to leave the apartment complex. That would suck.

"Yeah. Anyways, I'm on my way to the convenience store. See you later!"

Shin said as he ran away. I, on the other hand, simply walked to my room, unlocking the door as I walked my way inside.

What welcomed me was a messy room that would rival a super typhoon damage. It's not that someone ransacked my room. That was simply the state of the room before I left this morning and the day before.... And the days before.

With nothing else but my bed clean, I immediately headed to my bedroom as I one by one undressed myself, leaving my clothes wherever it fell down. I was naked and I was bored.

I took my phone from my pants and played games. When I had enough I randomly clicked whatever on my phone which eventually led me to a certain place I have always avoided. The media gallery. That was the place where my only memories of Yuusuke remained.

I didn't want to look at it. In fact, I wanted to delete the entire thing already. Yet, I don't know what came to me that I opened the damned folder, scanning through our pictures together while I reminisced our memories together.

Doing so made me hot and horny. Remembering the one time we had sex made me hard and itchy. I could still remember in details how great it felt to make love with your rear side.

I licked two fingers of mine as though it was Yuusuke's, even twirling my tongue around

while I hoped this would please him. When it was moist enough, I pushed those fingers inside my tight entrance.

It hurt, but I didn't care. For the sake of that one particular pleasure, I would endure any pain. I shoved my fingers all the way, even cursing that they weren't long enough to reach the deepest part of me, that they weren't big enough to satisfy me.

But I couldn't be choosy, I satisfied my hole with one hand while the other was busy pleasuring my member. And while I do that, I reminisced the moment Yuusuke was entering me, slowly and passionately as he kissed me on my lips... calling my name so tender and lovingly before saying those three sweetest words.

tumblr_inline_n1xc7awekB1rb3m8r.png

CHAPTER THREE

MIKAGE ISHIKAWA'S POV

My legs tightened, shuddering in pleasure as I released my liquescent semen over my white bed sheet. That felt great. Having my finger reach that certain spot made me feel immense pleasure. However, this wasn't enough.

What I needed wasn't my fingers. I needed something thicker and longer, something that could penetrate the depth of me. Even though I just came, the flames of lust in me is yet to vanish. In fact, releasing on my own even made me realize how badly I need for a male companion right now.

I decided to go out, to try my luck with men. I wore my favorite batman t-shirt and black skinny jeans. Locking my room, I went out to find Shin carrying two bags with both hands. An idea came to mind. I thoughts of blowing this friend of mine, making him fuck me while I yelp in pleasure.

I have seen his cock before. It was big, maybe bigger than Yuusuke's. Because he's an athlete, though he's thin, his muscles are very obvious once he take off his shirt. In short, he's delicious.

But no, I can't be doing this to a friend. I wouldn't risk our friendship over a moment of pleasure that may not even happen. I sighed deeply as I looked away, wishing that this friend of mine won't notice me.

"Going somewhere?"

But unfortunately, this guy stopped right in front of me.

"Yeah, I'm kind of in a hurry. See you later!"

I said while I ran away. I'm not sure if what I said came off rude. But that would be better than me lusting over my friend.

I had no destination in mind and I simply wandered to where my feet led me. The scenery before me changed one after another and before I knew it, I arrived at a certain place.

The rumored Romancing Park, a simple children's park in the morning, is a place for people who wanted to indulge one night stand with strangers. There was no rule and there was no payment. Everyone is free to pick whoever they liked.

I gulped as I sat over one bench, trying my luck.

One male walked closer. Tall, thin and he was wearing glasses. He seemed to be the intelligent type, one who's too much into studying to have a love life. Thus, the reason he's in this place.

I seductively looked at him. I threw away all my pride as a man for his attention, but this male didn't even look at me. I sighed as two women came to me next. Ones that wore too much makeup, ones that looked too old to be in this place.

"Hello cutie. Are you alone?"

One woman said as she sat so close next to me.

"Err... I'm waiting for someone...?"

"Come on, don't be shy. Let us onee-san comfort you..."

"Sorry.. but I.."

I stood up and ran away. Luckily the 'Onee-sans' didn't chase after me. But no way was I going to go back.

Yet, before I left the park, I noticed one aloof man. He was smoking, his eyes looking so distant. I noticed a woman coming to him, yet he didn't even give her a single glance. Maybe he was looking for male company as me.

Maybe I wasn't so unlucky. Just like a superhero always comes last, maybe good luck for comes at the very end. Mustering all the courage in me, I sat beside this man, not really saying anything. I opened my mouth to speak then closed it right after. This pattern repeated several times until I finally spoke.

"Mi-mister. Wanna have fun with me?"

Hearing this, the man opened his mouth wide, the cigarette in between falling into the ground. The man stood up next to me before he glared me with a really scary look. This was way scarier that the glare Yumi had. I could just piss off at the moment.

The man grabbed my shirt and lifted me in the air. I am, by no means, short, but this guy lifted me really high that I had to struggle. I was afraid and I was embarrassed at the attention we were getting. I cursed myself for being so shameless.

"What the fuck did you say, you faggot? You were hitting on me, weren't you!?"

The man yelled. He didn't have to react like that. When women approached him, he pretended they didn't exist at all. Yet, when I came to him, he had to do this. I was truly unlucky.

I looked around, wanting to ask for help. But no one came to me. Everyone only stood in a safe distance curiously, murmuring something among themselves. I simply closed my eyes and prayed for this embarrassment to be over soon.

'Save me... anyone.. please!'

"Oi lad, I suggest you put him down before I beat the bloody shit out of that pretty face of yours"

A stranger's voice spoke in a language I wasn't very familiar with. If I listened to Takahashi sensei and studied for her exams, perhaps I would somehow get what he was saying.

"Huh? The fuck do you want with me, you gaijin!? Go to your own damn country!"

The man said.

I opened my eyes to see a hot and tall foreigner. He must be a celebrity to be so handsome like this. I couldn't speak a word and the only thing I did was stare at this one fine creature in front of me.

The handsome foreigner smiled right back at the man who's holding me up, his middle finger in one hand stood erect while the other hand busied itself with a swift punch right in the middle of the man's face.

This made the man let go of me from his grasp and I fell down on my feet. The next moment, the stranger took my arm as we ran away. We ran for minutes until I could no longer take it.

"Please stop!"

I said as I freed my arm wrist from his grasp, leaning on both knees as I catch my breath. The stranger looked pretty exhausted as well, though he didn't look as much exhausted as me.

"Sankyuu... You help me need "

That was the best English I could say. I'm sure I got a few stuff wrong here and there, hopefully this would be enough for the gaijin to understand. The next moment, the stranger burst out laughing.

"You probably don't pay attention to your English classes, do you?"

I must have heard it wrong or maybe I'm just imagining things. The stranger spoke in fluent Japanese.

"If you can speak Japanese then you should have told me. I would have saved the trouble of embarrassing myself, you know"

The foreigner grinned with his lips curving into perfection. Thank god I have self-control or I would have thrown myself into his arms, hurriedly going for those tasty lips of his. Well, I may have lost my chance to hit someone in the Romancing Park... but perhaps...

"Well, you did helped me when I was in trouble. At least, let me treat you dinner for your help"

The taller man ruffled my hair as he chuckled, wrapping one arm around my neck as we started to walk forward.

"Brat, you're too young to be treating anyone older than you. I'm the adult here. Let me treat you instead"

The stud with me is not only hot, he's even such a gentleman. I wondered how much girls...or guys have fallen for him with this flawless tactics of his. Perhaps I will be so lucky to taste a piece of this one sexy man.

We entered a shop I frequent at. Yokoyama Dineris where I, Saito and Mika – Saito's childhood friend – hangs out afterschool. It's a family restaurant that offers light snacks to full heavy meals.

We entered the shop and the waiter who usually served us looked at me in surprise. Well, who wouldn't? Right now beside me is one Hollywood star in the making. I sat at the far corner of the diner, the seat we always take whenever we come here.

"What would you like, misters?"

The waiter, Ayane-san asked. She's a harsh mouthed girl comparable to Saito who always served our meals. It is a wonder that she is talking to us the way a normal waitress talks when she usually says 'You brats, hurry and give your orders. I don't have forever to wait for you, you know!'

"I'm having a Karēdon."

"I'm getting what he's having."

The waitress was surprised to hear the foreigner speak, but she wrote our orders regardless. She didn't ask me anything, in fact she didn't treat me like an acquaintance at all. After confirming our orders, she went away.

"Umm.. as I said before, thank you very much for helping me."

"It's nothing, but tell me your story"

The stranger asked, taking a sip with the iced tea the Ayane-san brought us when she asked for our orders.

"My story? What do you mean?"

"I don't know. I just felt like there's something in you I need to know"

"Umm.. well, I guess I can tell you."

I told the stranger, whose name I do not even know of about everything. About me admitting I'm a homosexual.. about me being betrayed by the one man I loved... about me having a girlfriend I have no feelings for... and finally, about me being so lonely for company.

Telling him felt great. Just as they say, it isn't good to bottle it up inside. Once I told him my story, I felt so light. The stranger never ridiculed me. In fact, he only listened, nodding sometimes.

"You've gone through something so horrible. You don't deserve it. It's funny that you've told me so much yet I don't even know your name. Would you mind telling me?"

The stranger asked. Of course, I wouldn't mind telling him. I have told him everything I have tried my best to keep to myself. Telling my name meant nothing.

"I'm Mikage. Mikage Ishikawa. And you? You speak fluent Japanese. Have you always stayed here?"

"I'm Alexis Kennard, British. I have been staying here in Japan a little bit over a year now. As to why I can speak Japanese, It's because my father remarried a Japanese when I was young and my new mom thought me the language ever since I can remember."

Alexis and I talked bunch of stuff about ourselves. I found out the he's a photography student and the reason he's staying in the country is for his photography thesis.

Our orders soon came and our conversation continued over the delicious meal we're having. Even when we emptied ourselves, we continued chatting. It must have been over an hour later when I ran out of things to tell Alexis. I even told him the silly things Saito and I did together for the past years.

Somehow, being with Alexis made me talkative. It's not that I'm short with words. I speak a lot with people, conversing here and there. But never had I talked so much to one person like this. To be so interested to a person like this... except him – Yuusuke.

"So, wanna have fun?"

Alexis said, winking right after. I blushed when I heard of this. I had the plan to make out with him but never had I imagine he would initiate.

"Umm.. aren't we having fun?"

I said, trying to be so innocent.

"C'mon, I know a place somewhere where you would have fun even more."

"Really?"

"Really."

Side by side side, we went out from the diner, going to a certain place to have fun. Finally, tonight, my carnal desires will be satisfied.

CHAPTER FOUR

]Alexis Kennard's POV

My real mother died when I was still a little kid devoid from all worldly understanding. If not for the photo albums dad kept, I wouldn't even recognize who my mother was. Her, dying didn't mean much to me. I know this may sound awful, but I grew up with another woman taking care of me. And this person is who I call 'Mom'.

My stepmother is Japanese. I used to wonder why she looked so different. Her eyes are stretched and are always half open. Her skin is so white and her hair in contradiction was as black as the night.

Her English sounds funny but she was a good mom. She would always tell stories about the country she was from. That must be what triggered me to take a good liking to the Japanese culture.

On my last year as a university student, I flew to Japan for my photography thesis. I have been there a few times and my experiences each time was truly wonderful. That motivated me to choose this country as the subject of my thesis.

I traveled city from city, oftentimes, the countryside. Each place has their own unique culture and history. And before I knew it, five months have passed and I'm down to one city before I go back to England.

The last city I'm staying is the most populous municipality in Japan – Yokohama in Kanagawa Prefecture. Compared to the last places I visited which had serene, traditional atmosphere, my reason for coming to Yokohama is to capture the modern Japanese lifestyle.

The afternoon right after moving into the apartment unit I rented, I hurriedly went out to take a few good shots around the area. One thing I really liked was the sunset atop two neighboring skyscrapers. Such combination of nature and urban life was truly beautiful.

When nighttime came, the streets glowed with blinding lights from almost every establishment I came across. The stars and the moon in the night skies were rendered useless and the bright illumination of the streets marked the busy night life in Yokohama.

I walked with no particular direction in mind. Whenever I come across something interesting, I would take a picture of it. There was a beggar which everyone ignored. I pitied him and decided to give him something to eat.

But a kid beat me to it. A kid no older than ten approached the old beggar, handing him the bread he was eating. Such scene was very heartwarming. Of course, I didn't miss this one opportunity to take a picture of them both.

I did a few more shots with the surrounding before I decided to call it a night. But before I turn around, I did one last shot to a young passerby. Wearing a black t-shirt and a black skinny jeans, a handsome kid was walking alone with eyes looking so seductive.

I didn't have anything to do for a while so secretly followed this guy. Not being a creep, I simply wanted to get a good picture of him. We arrived at a certain children's park fairly populated by adults. I could vaguely guess what this park was when I saw some people flirting and touching places you wouldn't normally touch in public.

The young man sat on a bench, the flames of lust in his eyes getting bigger and bigger. When two women in their forties approached him, I knew it meant trouble to him. I planned on helping him out but the kid was first to ran away.

Even though I have lost sight with the kid, I kept on looking for him in the park. I admit, the lad is my type. Masculine looking, stylish... he's the perfect bottom for me.

Thankfully, a few minutes later, I found him again. He was now sitting with a man probably in his early twenties. The man had a mysterious aura with him, looking so distant even when girls approach him. Thinking that the kid may have been trying to hit on him, I rejoiced over the fact that he was gay... but soon I felt sad that the kid won't be mine to savor tonight.

But it seemed lady luck was on my side. The lad failed on hitting with the man. And to make it perfect, he's in trouble which called for an opportunity for me to help. I hurriedly went to where they stood.. or precisely to where the man stood lifting the lad up.

MIKAGE ISHIKAWA'S POV

This is definitely my first time coming to such a place. I had always wondered how a love hotel looked inside. A few classmates of mine told me they look fantastic, but what's more fantastic are the stuff they offer. I'm not sure if they were true. You know, young boys sure love to brag sexual lies. I admit I'm no different.

"We're here"

Alexis said while he held me on my waist, walking further inside as I followed right beside him. He did all the talks with the clerk, the later not really caring as he handed him the key and the room number.

A fancy hotel room welcomed us as soon as the stud with me opened the door. The light was bright pink, the bedroom was heart shaped and fancy decoration filled the room. Somehow, this atmosphere is making my eyes hurt.

However, as soon as Alexis closed and locked the door, I failed to nothing anything else. He quickly held me by my waist, pushing me closer as he started to devour me with kisses. His lips were hungry and needy and I responded it with the same intensity.

I had wished to taste this lips all throughout the night and thankfully my wish was granted. I didn't dare to pretend to act shy or innocent. By no means, I am not and right now I only wanted to sleep with this hot stud.

I felt his tongue inviting and I hurriedly opened my mouth for that slick muscle to touch mine. I could feel a gush of fluid coming inside my mouth and the feeling of having the foreigner's saliva turned me on.

Alexis forcefully pushed me back and I fell and bounced over the heart shaped bed while the foreigner took off his shirt. His muscles looks thick and firm. No he wasn't a muscle brute. Just like Shin, he's thin yet he have such firm muscle.

When Alexis busied his hands to unbuckling his belt, I immediately knew what to do. I sat over the bed, anticipating what's coming. When Alexis took off his pants and his boxers, My eyes grew wide.

What was presented before my eyes was a big cock of around eight or nine inch. A few lines of vein made it look tastier than it already was. I took no time to grab the semi erect member, pushing my head closer as I enclosed its head inside my mouth.

The feeling of having a cock inside my mouth was driving me insane. I became so wild, shamelessly licking the length of the shaft and blowing its entirety in the process. Whenever I heard Alexis groan, I would feel praised, making me motivated to do my very best.

"Oh god, brat! You're awesome!"

Hearing that, I shoved his cock further inside. I could its length passing through my tongue to the back of my throat. Never had I sucked a dick that reached this deep. I only sucked once, and it was Yuusuke's. He was big and fat, but not this big.

I gagged as I tried to pull myself. However, Alexis held my head and he rocked in a forceful stride. His legs were like slapping against my cheeks and if this goes on I feel like they would swell. But that was nothing compared to what's actually happening.

Alexis' dick was going in and out from my throat and I was salivating because I couldn't help but feel choked over the big dick that's invading me. I was almost out of breath when Alexis pulled out.

The next thing he did was walk over me, turn me around and pull my pants off. I cursed myself that I wore a skinny jean which made it harder for both of us to take of my pants. But with a little bit of struggle, My pants were out of the way and Alexis took something from the nearby drawer while I pulled off my underwear.

"Pull up your ass"

Alexis ordered which I obediently followed. I stood on my knee with my head leaning over the bed, butt forcefully pushed out. That moment, I felt something slippery going inside my hole. That was too small for Alexis' cock but I figured it was his lubed fingers that were invading me.

Having something foreign inside made me feel very itchy down there. Alexis played with my hole and poked a certain place that made me shudder in pleasure. A few more of this and Alexis pulled out.

I looked at him, with my eyes begging for him to enter already. Alexis made a victorious smirk, as though me being this helpless for his dick was a great thing.

"Mikage, I'm going in..."

"Please do.."

"Want to bareback? I'm clean"

"Yeah.. just... hurry and get on with it!"

With no further ado, Alexis slowly penetrated me with his erect member. It hurts so damn much. But the feeling of hurt meant nothing to the ecstasy in me. I moved myself back to meet his thrust, and having reached the depth of me, Alexis pulled back and rammed his big cock forward, getting faster and faster in every thrust he made.

I could only moan in pleasure, being so helpless and weak. It was so easy for Alexis to hit my special spot which I would loudly moan whenever he did. When he got bored, he picked me up like a little kid with his member still going in and out inside me. He rammed my back against the wall and there he fucked me standing.

I admit that this rough unprotected sex felt so great. We had sex in varying positions, all him roughly fucking me as though there would be no tomorrow. I had long began to masturbate on my own while his dick was pleasuring my rear.

In a a few more seconds, his dick throbbed faster and faster, releasing his semen inside of me. A feeling of satisfaction came to me. How great would be it be make this cock mine forever? I think I'm addicted to it and to the rough sex it gives.

When he was done pouring his seed inside of me, we laid ourselves over the flooring, panting as we try to catch our breath. The entire process, I looked at Alexis straightly in the eyes and he did so right back at me.

I tried to stand up to clean myself up. But before I could, Alexis forcefully pulled me into his embrace.

"Where do you think are you going? We're not yet done"

And so, I had sex five times with a man I only met today.

CHAPTER FIVE

MIKAGE ISHIKAWA'S POV

Usually when I first open my eyes in the morning, the weak light of the newly risen sun would light up my view. With it, I would be reminded how badly I need to clean up my room with all the trash bags that had piled up in every corner of my apartment.

That wasn't the case today. I have awoken to a dim pink light which made it hard for me to see everything inview. But one thing that surely took my attention was the stranger sleeping next to me. He wasn't very familiar, but he was one I would surely remember should I meet him in the streets.

Who wouldn't? A blond foreigner with long eyelashes, thin lips and perfectly chiseled nose was simply too much of a waste to be forgotten. While I tried to recall the events that led to me sleeping next to him, with both of us naked with him snuggling into me, I finally remembered the entirety of last night's passion.

I first met him at the Romancing Park when he rescued me from a homophobic dude I tried to hit on. I intended to hit on him while I asked for us to dine together, but who would have thought he would straightly ask me out with overflowing confidence.

The sex last night was great. It was wild, rough and unprotected. It was like the best thing I ever experienced in life. When both of us called it a night, I was sure my rear back was gaping open. I couldn't feel its usual tightness.

When I remember I left all of this guy's semen inside of me throughout the night, I decided to clean myself up in the bathroom. Sure, I pretty much remember his cum oozing out from me a couple of times after sex but I'm not so sure if that's the entirety of it.

I stood up at once buy my waist and legs soon betrayed me. If not for the desk next to me, I would have fallen and disturb Alexis' sleep. I felt weak and numb but I couldn't stay in this place any longer.

Sure, the sex was great and it would be awesome for such bliss to happen again. But now that my sanity is back, with my lust fully satiated, I could now thoroughly understand the situation I'm in.

I had sex with a stranger. A stranger I don't know of, someone I met a few hours ago. Our sex was unprotected and I'm very much vulnerable to every diseases right now. There's a big change I would mess up should I get in contact with him. It's a shame but I have to end this here.

After a good lengthy struggle, I finally reached the restroom and cleaned out all of cum inside me. As I thought, there were loads of it. I somehow knew when I felt very slippery inside my opening whenever I took a step.

While I was at it, I took a bath and brushed my teeth. I wore my clothes and took everything with me when I was done. But before I left, I took a good look at the stranger, burning into my heart the image of the man that made me feel heaven. I slowly brought my face next to his and kissed him in his lips, gently and passionately like it was our last. I intended it to be our last. Once I'm done I slowly walked back to where to door was.

Somehow, it was against my heart to simply leave him like this. I could write him some thank you letter but I have nothing to write with me. I watched a movie where a girl used her lipstick to write her contacts on the wall, but I'm not a girl and definitely I don't have a lipstick.

With nothing else but one option left, I picked up my wallet and placed 10,000 yen over the desk. I'm not sure if this was enough, but I heard people leave money behind in one night stands.

-

"Should I get myself tested? Somehow I'm scared"

I murmured right after the classes for the day ended. I came to school after lunch. Since I was so late to catch up for my morning classes, I figured it would be best to catch a few more sleep. When I came to school, the teachers did ask me why I came so late into the day, but an alibi of having an important discussion with my parents overseas saved me.

"You look so troubled. Have you finally impregnated someone other than Yumi?"

Hearing that made me jerk. Of course I did not and if I was a girl, I would be the impregnated end here with all the semen Alexis shot inside me. Without even looking back, I knew it was Saito. Who else talked like doing so is a pain in the ass, yet he do so with such a harsh and sharp mouth.

"My friend, I'm way too young to pass on my genes. But if anyone's interested I may be generous to~.."

I spoke as I turned around, thinking I would only see Saito standing at my back. But I was wrong. Next to him was Yumi who smiled oh-so-cutesy as ever. I had long knew to differentiate her charming smile and her scary smile and this one right now is obviously the later. Because of that, whatever I would have said come to a complete halt.

"Ara, Darling! Can you finish what you wanted to say? I'm curious."

"No-no... Yumi. You got it wrong. It was a friendly joke!"

Well that's true. I could have calmly explained it. I'm not sure why but I just felt like I had to defend myself. It's probably because I slept with another man behind her back. I guess this is the weight of cheating on her.

"A joke? I would love to hear you speak of jokes, Darling. What would you have said?"

"Err... forget that. Instead, let's go somewhere after school. We haven't dated in a while"

"Alright. But Darling, next time you make such jokes, I'll cut of that thing you use to pass on your genes.."

As I thought, this girl is really scary. I wanted to hang out with Saito today to buy the latest CD of NIFLHEIM, an indie rock band I'm a fan of. But since Yumi's here, I can't.

Right now, I'm already sure. I'm gay. I won't say excuses like what happened with Yuusuke was a mistake. No it's not. But if there's a mistake that I've done, then it's dating Yumi that I never loved.

To atone for my sins, we went to every places she wanted to go. I bought her a necklace and few more stuff. Sure, any other highschool boys would be worrying over their expenses. But I still have my birthday allowance with me which I never spent with Yuusuke. I already spent a bit of it to pay for Alexis and a bit few more for Yumi won't hurt.

Yet, I don't know what fate has for us to be playing tricks like this. When Yumi and I was walking on the streets. I saw him and he saw me back. I would never forget that face. The face that was so close to me the next day... and the body that penetrated the depth of me. Alexis Kennard was in front of me.

When we saw each other, we stopped, waiting what the other would do. Yumi, finding this situation weird, spoke up.

"Oh, you know him, Darling? He looks like a model."

Hearing Yumi speak made me come back to my senses. Alexis and I have nothing to do with each other anymore. I don't know if I had paid him enough but a ten thousand yen isn't so small for a one night stand. But being with such a hot stud and doing it five times, maybe I paid too small?

"No, Yumi. Just some stranger I happen to know. Let's go"

Yumi and I left, leaving Alexis standing all alone. He had already been on my mind throughout the day but seeing him again surely hit home. I couldn't focus on anything. Should I have done that? Maybe I should have talked to him and pretended to be some old friends. That way I could have escaped from Yumi's grasp. I could have, yet I didn't.

After visiting a few more shops, I called it a day. Yumi obviously protested but I simply want to go to bed and sleep. I still have a few hours of sleep I need to catch up after all.

When I came back home, I headed to my bedroom right away. The soft futon was simply to tempting that I literally dove over it as I sprung up and down. With my uniform and even shoes on, I closed my eyes.

DIING DOOOONGG!!

As I was about to fall asleep, someone had to press the bell buzzer to disturb my slumber. I was, so pissed. I wouldn't say nothing happened throughout the day. It's simply that the events of the past day tired me out and a good sleep is all I need. Why should anyone deprive that from me?

Storming out from my bedroom in an obvious angered manner, I opened the door forcefully, only to close it back a second later.

'What... is he doing here!?'

I was afraid and confused. I don't know what Alexis is doing right in front of my Unit. He could be a stalker or something. But I know one thing. He, being here, meant trouble.

Hello, this is chapters two to five of the rewrite version of Foreign Romance :) How was it? please like and comment

man

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
my head feels dizzy now ahh what an unforeseen circumstance idIMuOIzg

ok it's decided Alexis is my fav character XP

I like how you organized the fiction from cover and cast to plot. You've done great

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.