The Science of Love (Zombie_In_A_Box and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Every time after the first started to blend together after a while. To Zane, it felt like he constantly had something inside him. At the beginning he could tell when it was Martin and when it was a toy, but before long, he couldn't tell the difference. With every bite, Zane let out a moan, squirming against the bounds on his hands. He wanted to hold onto Martin so badly, but from this position, it was impossible. Logically, Zane would've wanted to get the hell out of the establishment as soon as possible, but his logical brain was no longer in control. He was no better than an animal right now, and he didn't care about it one bit. His carnal desires were being sated now, and all he wanted to do was fuck until the drug wore off. He had no idea when the drug was going to level off, but he was pretty certain that it wouldn't be anytime soon. But how was he going to last the whole hour without passing out from his normal human limitations? It didn't even matter in the end, since Martin was planning to force him past his limits anyway.

As more and more hickeys and bruises made their way onto his body, Zane was losing blood increasingly quickly, though it wasn't much blood to begin with. The clamps on his nipples, the toys inside his asshole, and the cock ring around his length were all sending sparks of pleasure through his body. After a certain point, his voice had gotten very hoarse, but he continued to cry out anyway. He couldn't remember how many times Martin had made him cum, but judging from the sticky white mess all over his torso, it must have been a lot since the test was an hour. Once the toys were taken out of him, he softly whined from the emptiness, the drug still coursing in him. However, when he heard that he'd earned the scientist's affection, his eyes widened. Love was something he thought was out of the question for someone like Martin. They had been together strictly for business; Zane was to be a subject of Martin's study, and once the study was over, Martin would probably try to compensate him for his time. But love? Zane was hesitant to say that there was love in this arrangement. But if Martin felt that way about it, something had to have been there from the beginning. But why in this manner? Zane wasn't so sure if there was any love in this arrangement at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

Hearing the whine coming from his pet, Martin didn't even try to fight back a smile. "I could leave one vibrator in you for the night, sweetheart. Maybe that would make you feel better..." He suggested, pressing a kiss to his neck. Martin wanted to care for Zane, now that the test was over. He wanted to make the other happy, he wanted him to feel loved. Which Zane seemed to be confused about, judging from his widened eyes. "Do you not want me to love you?" He asked quietly, continuing to kiss his neck, his finger slowly sliding down from his chest to his cock, skimming over the cum left on his torso. Zane was a mess... He loved them like this. Who knew if he could even answer his question in this state - after being fucked relentlessly for such a long period of time, Zane was bound to be exhausted, and probably on the verge of being crazy... Which Martin didn't mind one bit.

"Let's go and get washed up. I'm sure you want to get some of this cum off you, don't you, kitten?" Martin purred, pressing a soft kiss to his lips before effortlessly picking the other up, despite having wasted a lot of energy himself. At some point, the scientist had managed to button up his pants, so the only remnant of the test on him was cum splattered over his coat. "My, you've really made a mess here... If you weren't in such a condition, I'd have you help and clean everything up." Martin chuckled, beginning to walk out of the room. "Guess it's your lucky day." He mused to himself, walking towards Zane's room, specifically - his bathroom. Once there, he let Zane down into the tub and turned the water on to fill it up. "I'll let you soak for as long as you want to." He promised with a sweet smile, almost lovingly running his fingers over his sweaty hair.

• 1 month later...

Zane was practically catatonic while Martin carried him off to the bathroom. The warm water seemed to bring him back to his senses. He barely caught something the scientist was saying about him not having to help with clean-up and silently nodded in response. Zane leaned back, feeling his muscles loosening as Martin gently stroked his hair. His brain was finally starting to come back as the drug ran its course. He couldn't believe how utterly powerful it was, and this was only a prototype. If this drug got released anywhere, it would likely fetch Martin millions of dollars. He could easily take control of the world with this drug if he really wanted to, but it was likely due to the sick pleasure he took out of individually breaking people down that kept it from getting any more public than this. He didn't remember much from the test, but his aching ass told him that it had been a rough one. He was shocked that he hadn't bled from how rough Martin was. Under any normal circumstances, sex this rough was usually reserved for masochists during S&M play. Was this man who claimed to love him really that sadistic? How could it be? The whole thing confused Zane. All he wanted was to relax and try to forget what he had been put through.

Seeing as Zane wasn't responding, Martin took it upon himself to wash the man. He started with his hair, gently running his hands over the sweaty strands, wetting everything thoroughly before going over it with shampoo and conditioner. He made sure that nothing got in his pet's eyes. It would be a shame to irritate his eyes in such a ridiculous way, after all. The man took off his coat and rolled up his sleeves as far as they went as he began washing Zane's body, watching as the water turned white from the amount of cum that washed off. "Oh... Let me change the water real quick, love. Then you can soak for some more. I'll stay with you until you feel like sleeping... I'll never leave you, you'll be mine here." Martin muttered a bit absentmindedly as he drained the water, gently washing off the rest of the cum from Zane's body with the shower head before filling up the tub with warm water again. Gently taking his chin, Martin leaned close, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. "Can you say anything yet?" He asked softly, slowly running his fingers along the jawline. Perhaps the drug and excessive amount of sex had rendered Zane speechless for a while...

• 1 month later...

((Sorry I took so long to reply. I had grad school applications. I'm almost done with everything I need to do, so I have more time to write.))

It wasn't that the drug made him not talk. It was because of the screaming that Zane had lost his voice for the most part. His throat felt raw and tender, like it had been scraped with sandpaper. There wasn't much he could do since his body still felt sensitive. To let Martin know what was going on, he pointed at his throat, hoping the message would come across. If it didn't, Zane was prepared to try to speak. It wasn't the most uncomfortable situation he'd been in, but he'd certainly been through better things in his life. If this was only the beginning of several other tests this drug would undergo, Zane was scared to think of what the others could do. The realizations of what this projcet could mean flooded back into his mind, and he tried his best not to let it show on the surface. He wasn't sure what the scientist had in mind for trying to calm him down. For now, he figured he would play the game and try to keep himself together until he wasn't needed anymore. But what if he couldn't? What if they were really able to make the drug strong enough to enslave one's mind in the first dose? That prospect scared Zane the most since he'd be losing himself to a drug. The idea of not having control over his actions was frightening, and it wasn't something he wanted for himself.

• 2 weeks later...

Martin didn't take long to figure out what the gesture meant. He couldn't lie, it made him feel immensely satisfied. "I'll bring you some tea when you get out of the bath." He smiled softly, gently caressing his cheek before leaning in for another kiss. He wanted to take care of Zane, to make him well as soon as possible... So he could repeat his little experiment as soon as possible. He couldn't stop thinking about how truly amazing it felt to fuck his little pet, to hear him scream, to see him lose himself in pleasure... Pleasure that Martin gave him. Pleasure that no one else would be able to give him again. Standing up, the man reached for the towel, placing it on the edge of the tub. "Just take it when you're ready to get out. I won't go anywhere. I'll wait." He murmured, letting himself sit down on the ground. Gods, he really wanted to go again. And after that, again... And again... And again, and again, and again, until Zane's mind and body were both only his. Until no other man could touch Zane, because it would feel to foreign. He wanted to have his own little harem of pets, willing to do whatever to please him... In the name of science, of course. Though by now it was not just for that. Martin wanted all that for himself. For his own pleasure. And no one could stop him, at least he thought so.

((Don't worry, it's fine ^^ I'm willing to wait))