My Classmate is a Kidnapper w/Bikky *private*

azuneko

Laito is just like any guy at the school, give or take a few of his talents with video games and being a musical prodigy, and his good looks... he is a good student, constantly in the classroom helping others, and is the student council president as well as being a swimmer, he does his best to hang out with everyone, including the geeks who cosplay... but one day, on a walk home, he wakes up chained to someones wall in his cosplay uniform, causing various things to run through his mind at once as the door opened...

Normal Appearance

Black-Hair-Blue-Eyed-Anime-Boy.jpg

In cosplay outfit:

ninjacatboy.jpg

Laito

Honor student, very kind at heart, generous and adores cosplaying

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ero Gaki

Normal Appearance

large.jpg

In Cosplay

tumblr_mqtlgrXf8o1s8ndaqo1_500.jpg

Name: Hiroki

- Can be stoic, playful, kind, evil, and anything you would expect him to be. It just depends on his mood. He also likes to stalk and gather information.

(Sweet!! I'll begin!!)

It was late afternoon on a Friday. Laito had just finished helping his cosplay after school club decorate for a fundraiser they were planning to have next week. He was super excited about it. It took weeks just to et it approved. Now that things were going smoothly he was ready for anything. Walking down the halls he headed to the locker room. Changing from his cosplay outfit back to his uniform was an easy switch. He then placed the outfit inside his locker. "Time to head home!" he said to himself. Laito began towards the exit of the school building. HE was smiling as the day was having such a lovely end. He couldn't ask for a much better way to end his Friday. Upon leaving he stopped to tie his shoe laces.

Laito.

Student Council President.

A Cosplayer.

Perfect Catch.

A young man with glasses was following the student council president on his way home. The young man was hiding his presence, and was careful not to make a sound. He licked his lips when he got closer to the student council president. Seeing that happy face on the president made the young man smirk even wider. His objective was very clear if somebody sees him.

He was going to kidnap the president, considering that he was bringing a rope with him.

The young man pushed his glasses towards the bridge of his nose using his middle finger as he noticed something from the president. The president stopped from his tracks. The young man went closer, and upon getting closer, he finally witnessed that the president was tying his shoe laces.

Nice chance!

And without having any doubts, he skillfully covered the president's mouth using a blue handkerchief from behind, waiting for the president to lose consciousness because when the president does, the young man will do something very unexpected.

Tying his laces perfectly, Laito smiled. He was finally back on track to head home. Thought something unexpected happened. A hand witha cloth covered him mouth. This wasn't part of his perfect Friday. Slightly feeling frantic he panicked tryin to get away. Before another thought could cross his mind he passed out. His body going limp as he was unawarE of what was now happening around him. Laito didn't expect to be attacked on his way home. He thought to himself while unconscious. He knew of no one whom he considered an enemy. As well as not having a single grudge held against him. He couldn't think I who could have approached him in such a way. It was all too confusing. After a while he gave up trying to think.

The young man succeeded on taking away the president's consciousness. The president, also known as Laito, fell into the young man's arms. The young man grinned. He looked thoroughly at his surroundings to see if no one witnessed what he just did. Fortunately, not a soul besides his and Laito's was found.

The young man immediately tied Laito's wrists together with the rope he was holding and he carried him in a Shoulder Carry position and walked as fast as he could. When he heard footsteps coming towards their way, he hid on an aisle filled with garbage bags. As the bunch of teenagers who owned the noisy footsteps passed by, he immediately ran and went to the street where his home is located.

He lives alone and being caught wasn't a problem at all. He went upstairs and when he entered his room, he placed his hostage on the floor and he cut the rope. He then went to his cabinet and grabbed something from the box. A clacking sound could be heard- he just grabbed the chains from the box.

The young man then opened Laito's bag. He grabbed the cosplay outfit from the bag and he directly stripped Laito's clothes, leaving his underwear the only clothing on. Laito's skin was exposed, and the young man couldn't help but lick his lips.

He then proceeded on putting the cosplay outfit on Laito's body and after that, he chained Laito's wrists on the wall.

Wake up now, prinzessin.

Slowly regaining consciousnesses, Laito began to realize something that was a bit off. He wasn't in the school yard anymore. He didn't want to fully panic yet so he began with analyzing his surroundings first. He noticed he was in a room. His arms currently chained to a wall. That was inconvient but not a total issue. One thing that stuck out was his uniform wasn't on. Laito remembers clearly changing from his cosplay outfit.

'Did my captor change me...!?' he thinks a bit freaked out.

This made him think his captor was someone female but clearly not working alone. He knew a normal girl couldn't carry him alone. So with that thought in mind he began trying to think of two people as his current kidnappers. Laito couldn't figure out any girls in his school who would do this. He knew people outside of school but none that fit into a kidnapping situation. Sighing softly, he decided to wait to find out the culprit. Once that was done his next task was to get out of here.

"Boo." The young man said in front of his hostage as he suddenly appeared. He was hiding in the closet. The closet wasn't fully closed so he witnessed how Laito opened his eyes. The young man grinned and he caressed the one of the chains using his fingertip.

"Good Morning, chéri." The young man whispered to Laito's ear. He chuckled out of a sudden, and then he stood up. He took something from a sling bag which was hanging on his closet. His hand was then holding a Digital SLR with Double Lens, and then he went back to where Laito was.

"If you don't mind, I'm gonna capture some photos of you, Seito Kaichou-san." The young man teasingly said as he carelessly waved the DSLR in the air. He then positioned himself as he took a picture of the chained man.

Click.

Flash.

Laito flinched as he suddenly heard a voice and noticed someone appear. He wouldn't have had a heart attack if he was easily scared. His gaze upon the male before him. In all honesty he was confused. He's never seen this person before. He had a knack for remembering names and faces. Though this guy didn't ring any bells. Thus he was at a lost for figuring out what his kidnapper wanted from him. Then a thought hit him. Glancing towards the closet he noticed a school uniform.

'So he's in my school... Could that be the reason...?' he thinks narrowing his eyes.

Laito began to think maybe this guy was upset because he didn't know who he was. He was so friendly with everyone so was it possible he overlooked someone by mistake. "Hey! I don't know what's going through that head of yours but could you unchain my wrists. I won't run and you can take all the photos of me you want." he said before hearing the flash. This wasn't looking so good or bad. It was just highly confusing.

The young man chuckled when Laito ordered him to unchain his wrists. "Hmm, I can see that your wrists are pretty delicate, but I can't. I mean, you look sexy with these chains on." The young man said with a seductive demeanor. And then he laughed like a child. The seductive demeanor faded away instantly.

Laito seemed confused and the young man could clearly see that. "It seems that you do not have any idea who I am, Seito Kaichou-san. How rude, even though you're the school president. What a shame." The young man said with a disappointed look on his face. The young man sighed, and then he sat beside Laito.

"Mah. I'm going to let go of you after this." The young man muttered as he leaned on the wall. The young man sat beside Laito in silence for a while, until he suddenly raised his hand with the camera and kissed Laito on the cheek.

Click.

Flash.

The young man just took a photo with him kissing Laito on his cheek.

Laito found the male's words to be slightly awkward. He didn't know anyone with such an odd preference. Nevertheless it didn't seem like he was in any real danger. So he nods accepting what was said. "Fine if this is what you really want. Though it makes me sad that I seriously don't know who you are. Could it be that your new to our school and I just never met you?" he asked considering the other kidnapped him because of this reason. Laito figured if he got to know the other then his release from these chains would happen a lot sooner.

His gaze drifted to the side as the male was sitting beside him. He heard him say he'd let him go. That was enough to put Laito's mind completely at ease. Thinking of the situation he guessed it could have been worse. Since the other didn't appear to be a bad person he had no reason to stress the situation. Laito blushed a bit as he was suddenly kissed upon his cheek. It was done while he was off guard and also captured on camera. "Eh, what was that for?" he asked nervously.

"I just transferred here last week. That's already long enough, so you should at least recognize my face." The young man disappointingly said. "Or maybe.." The young man went closer to Laito. Inch by inch, the young man was getting closer to Laito's face. The young man was about to face Laito in direct, but instead, he brought his lips near to Laito's ear and he suddebly blew to give Laito the chills.

"Am I that handsome?" He asked with a hint of a seductive tone on his voice. The young man chuckled again, and then he gazed to the chains around Laito's wrists. "Let's have a deal. I'll let you go, but you'll have to cosplay with me tomorrow. Is that okay?" The young man offered. The young man's room was just a normal room a boy could have, and it doesn't contain any Anime, Manga, or Cosplay material so one couldn't assume whether he cosplays or not. He wasn't really an evident Otaku nor a cosplayer, and the young man knew that well. He knew that maybe Laito probably won't believe him, but he still offered him anyway.

He'll make Laito believe, and he will beat Laito into cosplaying.

Laito bit his lip lightly. He didn't realize there was someone he didn't know. This kind of upset him. He made the effort to always make note of such things. "Forgive my negligence. I never meant to overlook you. Recently I have been consumed with preparing for the cosplay fundraiser." he said being highly sincere. He hopes it enough to convince the other he didn't mean it.

'Why so close....?' he thinks unable to move away.

"I suppose you are good looking. I don't normally compliment other guys." Laito said as he looked over to the side. He listened to the deal the other was giving him. "Cosplay? So that explains why you changed me into this. I guess there's no harm in it. I shall cosplay with you." he said surprised he was being let go. This was definitely one weird way to the start of his weekend. Realizing tomorrow was Saturday, Laito glanced up at the boy. "Wait were are we going to cosplay? Its the weekend."

"Mah, since you I suppose you really are that busy, then I will for-give-you~." The young man playfully said as he stood up and sat on the bed across where Laito was being chained. The young man smirked. "Oh my, Seito Kaichou-san sure knows how to flatter other people. I didn't expect that." The young man murmured. The young man didn't show any hint of being flattered by Laito's statement. Rather, it feels like he was over-confident about it. The young man pushed his glasses up to his nose using his finger.

When the young man's offer got accepted, he smiled widely and showed a victorious pose. He looked stupid then. "My, I never knew you're that easy to pursue. " The young man happily said as he went back to where Laito was. He kneeled down and he unlocked the left chain first.

After unlocking the first chain, the young man suddenly kissed Laito's forehead without permission. "Where we cosplay doesn't matter. I'll tell you tomorrow. Let's meet at your house. Oh and don't bother giving me your address." The young man then whispered: "I know well where you live."

Laito smiled some hearing the boy say he forgave him. It was a start. His lips platt for a second as he was thinking. "I'm not trying to flatter anyone. I was just thinking I don't know your name. Would you tell me if I asked?" he questioned him wanting to know his name. Laito had a few good reasons for asking this question. It would give him a start to do some research on the boy. He waits silently for an answer.

Upon having his wrist free, he was more than happy about it.

Suddenly being kissed again was starting to annoy him. "Is it possible you could refrain from doing that? I seriously dislike that." he said waiting for his other wrist to be free. Laito's eye widen to the fact that this boy know where he lived. It wasn't all too surprising since he was seriously popular. Many students knew where he lived. "Uh why my house?"

"My name? Oh my. I'm so glad that you took interest in me." The young man replied with his usual teasing manner. "I'm called Hiroki, written in Kanji letters 弘利 which means generous or clever. It suits me right?" Hiroki explained thoroughly. "I'm quite proud of my name. My name is very meaningful so Seito Kaichou-san must remember it from now on."

Hiroki smiled gently for no reason. Hiroki is a really peculiar guy. His expressions can change anytime he wants to. From seductive to playful. From playful to gentle. He could really pass as an actor. Hiroki then unlocked the other chain remaining and then he stood up from kneeling down. He offered a hand to Laito to assist him on standing. His legs were probably numb after sitting on the floor for a very long time.

"Why your house?" Hiroki repeated. "Because you went to my house and now's my turn to visit yours." Hiroki answered Laito's question with a very nonsense answer. "Oh and Seito Kaichou-san. Don't worry about picking what costume you will wear for our cosplay session tomorrow. I'll be the one to provide you the costume. Oh and be ready any time since I won't be telling you when exactly am I going." Hiroki added as he gave Laito a devilish grin.

"So your name is Hiroki. I'll do my very best to remember your name." he said with a smile. He had to admit the other's name fit all too well. It was almost scary in a way. Laito was currently feeling conflicted. This guy was giving him mixed signals which confused him. He couldn't tell if he was a good guy or not. Once fully free, he rubbed his wrist lightly before taking Hiroki's hand. "Uh thank you. Well I should be heading home now. I guess Ill be seeing you tomorrow." Laito said not too sure how he felt about this.

As he stood there he listened to what Hiroki had to say. "I suppose that makes sense despite the fact that I was brought here unknowingly. So you are into cosplay or is it because you've seen me int he cosplay club at school?" he asked not seeing a speck or hint that the other was into that sort of thing. Laito couldn't help but get nervous to the fact that he couldn't pick his own outfit. On top of that he had to make sure he was ready for whenever Hiroki decided to show up. He had a feeling this weekend would be one worth regretting.

"Please do. Also, don't worry about getting too familiar with me. You can give me any nicknames since you know.. People give each other nicknames when they're.. close." Hiroki seriously said. When he felt Laito's hand on top of his, he held onto the hand tightly. "I'm glad that you weren't aggressive when I kissed you two times." Hiroki softly said as he gazed onto Laito's hand with a smile. He then let go of it, and then he gave Laito his bag.

"I placed your school uniform in your bag. You wouldn't want to go home with that outfit, would you?" Hiroki reminded. "Don't worry, I didn't steal anything nor did I check onto the other stuffs there." Hiroki re-positioned his glasses again. "Yes, I've seen you cosplay a few times as soon as I got transferred here. I also cosplay, but I think I'm much more better than you." Hiroki arrogantly said. He then chuckled and told Laito that he was just kidding.

Hiroki then opened the door. "Follow me. I'll send you downstairs."

Laito bit his lip a bit. "I honestly wanted to push you away but since it wasn't like you stole my first kiss I let it go. I wouldn't have probably overreacted if you had did something like that." he said taking hold of his bag. He shrugs a bit as he held his bag. It was hard for him to believe the other didn't go through his things. How else would he knew where he lives. It wasn't an issue though. He didn't have money or valuables in there so if Hiroki did search he only would find school things. "Its fine if I don't change. I often wear my cosplay as freely as I want at times. Though not this one." he said pulling his uniform top out his bag. He at least wanted to cover his exposed chest.

Slowly going to follow Hiroki out the room he smiled a bit. "If your better than me at cosplay I'll buy you lunch one day." he said only as a joke. He could picture this boy being a hardcore cosplayer as he was sometimes referred as. Though it was nice to meet another boy who had interest in the topic.

Hiroki had a disappointed look on his face when Laito said that he wasn't his first kiss. "That's truly disappointing." He muttered with a pouting expression. "Mah. As long as I have kissed you twice already then it's not much of a problem." Hiroki told Laito and then he took the first step on the stairs.

His disappointed look faded away when he heard Laito's statement. His face was filled with happiness out of a sudden. "Really? You're going to take me on a date? I never expected this fast progress, but who cares?" Hiroki happily said as he suddenly hugged the other male. "Of course I'm better than you. Afterall, I'm a famous cosplayer." He whispered in a serious tone. He then let go of Laito and then he hurriedly went downstairs for no particular reason.

Laito noticed the look of disappointment on the other's face. He didn't want to think it but he hoped Hiroki wasnt upset because he didn't kiss his lips. That was a bit odd so he ignored his thoughts. To think Hiroki wanted to be his first kiss was a silly thing to let cross his mind. The day was really getting to him after all. Heading down the stairs, Laito glanced around. The placed seemed normal enough. Thought what he was curious about was outside.

As his gaze drifted towards Hiroki he shook his head no. "It's not a date. I'm just treating you to lunch. That's only if you're a better cosplayer than me." he said quickly clearing that up. He didn't want him thinking its a date. Laito couldn't understand why Hiroki would think that anyway. A soft sigh escapes his lips as he shrugs. "I doubt your that famous or I would have heard of you."

"Heh. But I'm pretty confident about my cosplaying skills. I get my living because of it." Hiroki answered as he chuckled at the end. He suddenly faced Laito face-on. "Of course you wouldn't. I use my stage name." Hiroki replied. He opened the main door for Laito. "Tomorrow, if we're done doing our cosplay session, if you want to know more about me, drop by here again. Only if you want to know more about me though." Hiroki whispered. He then smiled and went outside.

When Hiroki was about to open the gate, a fat, white Scottish Fold suddenly went towards Hiroki's foot and purred. Hiroki then giggled and then he bowed down to reach the creature. He carried the cat in his arms. "Did you miss me, Konoe? Sorry, I had to go and capture my prinzessin." Hiroki muttered to the cat.

"I really want to go on a date with you so badly that I can't wait to let you see how I cosplay." Hiroki then went closer to Laito with a sad face. "Even if it's just for a coffee..." Hiroki added.

Laito looked at him. He couldn't fully figure this guy out. It bothered him deeply. His gaze drifted over towards the front door. "Whatever the case may be you can have all the time to prepare for this thing tomorrow. I really need to get home." he said looking away. This was an odd boy for sure. Laito wasn't considering coming back here. He still had the fundraiser to prepare for.

"I am leaving now Hiroki. I guess I'll see you tomorrow." he said walking away. His eyes noticed the cat that the boy picked up. He tossed his bag over his shoulder and took off. Laito didn't wish to stay there any longer. Hiroki gave him the chills.

"Ah-" Hiroki was about to open the gate for Laito, but it seems that Laito took off on his own already. Hiroki sighed and then he teased his cat's paw using his fingers. "Our captive prinzessin sure is playing hard to get, Konoe." He murmured as he chuckled and went inside his house.

Hiroki went straight to his room with Konoe on his hands. He placed Konoe on the bed and then he placed his DSLR on its bag. He then went out of the room and then he opened the door to the room beside his bedroom. And when he went inside the room, he smirked. That room was huge, even wider than his already wide bedroom. The room was filled with lots of Anime Characters Figmas, and the room was filled with Anime and Manga posters- both the average sized and human-sized kinds. On the side of the room was a huge closet. He opened the huge closet. The closet was full of various cosplay attires. The amount of costumes were surprisingly many. When a normal person sees his closet, one would really ask "How much money did these cost you?".

Hiroki's smirk widened even more when he scanned the closet. "Satte, what costume will suit my prinzessin?" He softly asked himself.

Laito finally arrived home. He got inside and leaned his back against the door. Slowly sliding own he sighs. "My weekend is being turned upside down by unforeseen force. Damn it!" he grumbled as he took off his shoes and went into the kitchen. He glanced at the counter and noticed a note and cash. "Figures as much. As if I was expecting something new." he mutters under his breath. His parents were never home so this was the normal for him on weekends. After tossing the note in the trash, Laito headed up to his room. He entered and flopped upon his bed. He just wanted to forget all about today as quickly as possible.

'Hiroki....? What is his true objective when it comes to me...' he thinks

He didn't really want to get any closer to the other if it wasn't necessary. At least until he knew what kind of person he really was. So far Laito could tell the boy was strong with an obsession to chain people to walls. That was enough to send chills down his spine.