- Is your『Love Life』like Yaoi in some way?

Jet

- Is your『Love Life』like Yaoi in some way? Explain why it reminds you? Past or Present? [Please enjoy!] -

Jet
:
In a way yes, it does remind me of Yaoi and Anime both. Even though we're so far away from each other, online reminds me so much of it, just like in real life. We have our drama, arguments, love, break ups, ect. but we end up fixing the problem. It's more like... Back in High School kind of thing. Please, don't judge and don't judge others. (:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InuCassy

• BlueNeon

• Jet

• animefan22

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, my love life is like a yaoi story. Little uke me finds a broken hearted seme. I befriend them, and it ends up leading to a loving relationship. Then heartbreak steps in, and leaves little uke crushed. Still trying hard to be friends with the seme, little uke has to fight back the emotions deep inside. Some time passes. Little uke tries to move on, but feels wrong about finding another because little uke still loves the seme. But then one day, little uke talks to the seme and finds out that the seme still loves the little uke. The seme asks for the little uke back, and the little uke says yes.

Yeah, I made it like a little story, but my love life is like one.

Yaoi is an imaginative creation(pleonasm?!) of human's mind and it has its base on real facts. I would say that,sometimes, yaoi tries to exploit reality at superlative. So real life doesn't look like in yaoi. Why? Because reality beats fiction.:p

my life is nothing like yaoi at all, my life is boring, my life is that just have good grads, get a job, marry, have babies, and die.

but i want to change this rule hopefully i have my yaoi story in real life but the good ones :).